‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 17

Over the next few days, Juliet and I became good friends. I really doubted myself about her in the past because of all the things she's done to me and Andy. I felt like eveything that had happened was gone between me and her. I had another demo and I brought Juliet along because I wanted to teach her how to skate. I figured it was time for her to see how amazing the art of skateboarding is. Bam and Rob were there too. I noticed Bam was glaring at Juliet the whole time. Juliet got nervous and tried to look away, but she still sensed Bam's glare. I then kicked up my board and smacked Bam on the back of the head, making her laugh. I giggled along with her.

"Ow! Really, Lace?" Bam said. I nodded and smacked him again, making him glare at me and I laughed and shrugged the glare away. I didn't really know if Juliet and Bam would settle their differences, but I wanted her to know that we're all friends and that the past is the bloody past.

"Yes, really, Margera. You're glaring at Juliet and it's sketching her out," I explained. "We're all friends here. You need to know that. She's a nice girl. Be nice to her, Bam. Please?"

"But she trashed the hotel room and left that ransom note!" Bam's voice began to get more angry.

"So? She apologized for it and I forgave her! She's a really sweet girl." I retorted. "Bam, please. Be nice to her. That's all I ask. Rob likes her, you should like her too. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some lessons to teach."

I made a gesture for Juliet to come over, which she did and I lay my board on the ground and I put my hands out.

"You're gonna teach me how to skate, Lace?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, Snakey. I figured you'd learn some skating skills to impress Rob," I replied. She blushed and I knew then and there that she had a thing for Rob.

"Are you blushing? You like Rob!" A playful squeal came through my throat.

"Shut up, Blackburn! I do not like Rob fucking Dyrdek!" She tried to cover up her blush, but failed at doing so. I laughed and she crossed her arms on the board, maintaining perfect balance.

"Yes, you do, Juju. It's all over your face." I squealed softly. "It's okay, I won't tell Dyrdek."

"Thank you."

"No problem." I replied. "Allright. I'm going to show you how to cruise on the board."

Bam handed me his board and I put my feet on the board, I kicked off the ground and began cruising and Juliet gulped softly and did the same thing. I was indeed impressed and I saw that Bam and Rob were also impressed. I then cruised on my board and did a boardslide before standing with Juliet.

"Now, try to do a boardslide." I told Juliet. She looked at me and nodded before getting enough speed to actually hit and land the boardslide. I clapped my hands.

"Damn. If she didn't have such a good voice, she could've been a skater." Rob said, which made Juliet blush and I giggled.

"What's so funny, Lace?" Bam asked and I pulled him over and leaned to his ear.

"Juliet likes Rob." I whispered in his ear and Bam's mouth dropped and he cracked up laughing.

'You're serious, Lace?"

"Definitely." I replied. I then turned to see Rob and Juliet talking and she blushed most of the time, which meant Rob was well good at talking. I smirked.

I then realized that I had to meet my hubby, because he was playing another show at the Hard Rock Cafe.

"Juju!" I said, making her jump and Rob laughed softly. "Are you coming with me to the show?"

"I don't know, Lacey. Andy might not like me being there," Juliet replied.

"If he starts anything, I'll deal with it." I told her. Juliet nodded and before she headed off, Rob grabbed her wrist and he kissed her cheek and I squealed. Juliet and I headed to the Hard Rock Cafe in my black Mustang and as we pulled up, she gulped because she was nervous.

"Something the matter, Juju?" I asked.

"Yeah," She explained. "Right here was when Andy caught me cheating on him. I-I can't be here, Lace. I can't."

My mouth dropped. This of all places was the spot where their relationship ended? Then she had every right to be scared and nervous of the outcome of being here. But, she was my friend now and almost like a sister to me, so I understood her fears. Especially being there when Andy's around. I took her hand.

"Hey. It'll be okay. Besides, you've moved on. Rob has a thing for you and you should be grateful for that." I told her. Juliet nodded and we headed inside the venue. We went backstage and I saw Ashley, CC, Jinxx, and Jake. I didn't see my perfect husband, Andy anywhere, until a pair of arms grabbed me, making me squeal and jump. I then realized it was Andy, because I heard his laughter.

"Damn it, Light! You scared me!" I said. Andy continued laughing and he kissed my shoulder softly before laying his head on me.

"Sorry, Faith. Couldn't help it." He murmured. I turned my neck to give him a gentle kiss, which he accepted greatly. He turned me around as he deepened the kiss before we broke apart. He leaned his forehead against mine and he ran a finger down my jaw line.

"Right. Sure you are." I whispered. Andy chuckled and he kissed my forehead.

"I am." His voice raised a little. "How was the demo with Margera and Dyrdek?"

"Fun. As usual with Bam, it's always a hell of a good time."

He laughed again softly and pressed his lips to my temple. I then saw in the mirror that he had his face paint on, his infamous stitches across his right cheek and he had a line of black that went across his left cheek to his right cheek. I liked it. Something different in my book. He then saw Juliet and I felt him get pissed off.

"Why'd you bring her?" He said, his voice becoming dark. I met my husband's ice blue eyes.

"Light. Calm down. She isn't causing trouble." I told him. "She's my friend, remember? And she's moved on. She's got a thing for Rob."

"Her and Dyrdek? Wow. I'm surprised you'd support that." He told me, causing me to narrow my eyes. The hell, Light? I thought.

"What's that supposed to mean, Light?" I felt anger tangle in my voice.

"It means she's a two timing bitch." He responded.

"Andy Biersack. That's hella mean," I replied.

"It's the truth, Lacey. She'll cheat on him. I know she will. She did it with me."

"Doesn't mean she'll do it again. Maybe she straightened herself out!"

"Maybe she didn't." I heard a growl in Andy's voice and I just broke away from him, because I wasn't going to deal with it. I then beckoned Juliet and we headed out the door. I wasn't going to sit and argue with my husband. We took off for the Fantasy Factory. I felt tears trickle in my eyes. It was the first time I'd ever got into a fight with Andy. When we arrived, Rob saw my face and he rushed over as tears fell down my face.

"Lacey?" Rob asked, wrapping his arm around me. "What happened?"

"Andy and her got into a fight," Juliet explained.

"A fight? Why?"

"Andy doesn't approve of me being around Lacey." I leaned my head on Juliet's shoulder as I cried. I then realized the worst thing, Andy might turn into Blaze. Because the abuse started verbally and mentally before physically. I sobbed softly and Rob rubbed my back.

"I'm sure he didn't mean it. He just got mad and did it on accident." Rob told me. "Lacey. It's okay. Andy loves you. You know that."

I did know that. Andy's love is what brought me and him together. He loves me from the bottom of his heart.

"I don't know what to do, Rob. I'm scared of him becoming like Blaze."

"He's not going to be like Blaze, Lace. He's your husband. He loves you. He wouldn't hurt you like Blaze did. He wouldn't lay a finger on you."

"I've seen how much Andy loves you, Lace." Juliet told me. "He was never like that with me. He really does love you and care about you."

"Yeah. She's right." Rob replied. "Come on, Lace. Let's skate. It'll take your mind off of it."

I nodded and Rob handed me my board and I began skating with him and Juliet. It did take the initial arguement away from my mind and I began to feel better. I needed to escape it and breathe for a second. I did a few tricks to calm my nerves and Chanel popped her head in the door.

"Rob. Andy's here." Chanel said. Rob kicked up his board and I stopped skating.

"Send him in."

The door opened and Chanel walked inside with Andy. I took a deep breath and I began skating again. After doing a few laser flips and a triple 360 flip, I then kicked up my board and grabbed it. Andy came over to me, and I just stared him down.

"Faith." He said. I then sat down on the steps and he sat with me.

"Light." I responded.

"Listen. I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to get mad or upset you. I was just angry with the fact that Juliet was around." His voice was calming and soft, like it always was. So full of love. He was my perfect husband again.

"It's okay, Light. It's just when Blaze and I started dating, he'd do that to me. He'd attack me verbally, then mentally and physically." I replied. "I got scared and I thought you were gonna become like him."

"Lacey. Look at me," He murmured. I met Andy's soft ice blue eyes and I saw nothing but love. "I'll never do things like that. I'm not Blaze. I never will be. I love you too much to even hurt you like he did or even lay a finger on you."

I nodded and he kissed me gently and pulled me to him, as I inhaled his scent, I felt a lot better and safer.

"I know, Andy. I just got scared in the moment." I said. He stroked my hair and he nodded, understanding completely.

"You know I love you." He said. "With all my heart. You're my world, Faith. And I felt like in that second, my world was destroyed."

"I love you too, Light. And your world is not destroyed. It just got more better." I whispered. He kissed my forehead and kissed me again. At least we made up and that's all that matters to me.

"And I'll try to respect your friendship with Juliet." He told me. I pecked him on the cheek.

"Thank you, Light."

He smiled brightly and he let me go so I could continue skating with Rob and teach Juliet more tricks.