‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 18

My phone buzzing woke me from my favorite place ever, being in my husband's arms and being close to him. Andy was asleep, his hair over his face, which never seems to stop being cute. I then picked it up and I saw that today was October 31st, Halloween. My first anniversary of being married to my Light. I smiled before I got a text message from Chris Jericho. I opened it up and it said:

Happy anniversary, Andy and Lacey! I sent you guys tickets and backstage passes to our show tonight. I hope to see you two there! -Y2J

Chris Jericho became friends with Andy and I after he had asked Andy to do a part in one of his songs for Fozzy, called 'Sandpaper' and Jericho is one of my biggest idols growing up and it was an honor to be friends with him. I still can't believe that we were friends after all this time. I escaped my hubby's arms and headed downstairs and when I opened the door, there was a big black envelope and I grabbed it. I opened it and I saw the tickets and backstage passes for the show and I smiled. I then sent Jericho my thanks and headed upstairs to the bedroom and I threw the envelope on the bed, waking Andy and making him jump. I giggled.

"The hell? Faith!" He grumbled softly, before he lifted the envelope and looked at it. "What is this?"

"From Jericho. It's tickets to his show with Fozzy tonight. It's an anniversary gift," I told him.

"Sweet!" He then opened it up and pulled out the tickets and backstage passes out of the envelope. I couldn't wait to see Fozzy tonight and hang out with Jericho. And just recently, Andy brought Jericho in to do vocals with him on a few songs for a special version of Wretched & Divine: The Story Of The Wild Ones, the new album by Black Veil Brides. It was amazing and the album sounded a lot better with Jericho on it. I headed to the closet and changed into a Fozzy shirt, camoflague jeans and my DC shoes. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail. Andy then came up and he wrapped his arms around me, and I relaxed at his touch. He kissed my shoulder and my neck, and I sighed softly.

"Happy anniversary, my Faith." He murmured, as he kissed my temple and he lay his head on my shoulder. I smiled brightly.

"Happy anniversary, my Light." I whispered. He turned me around, so that my eyes met his icy blue eyes. He lifted my chin and he kissed me gently. When we broke away, he kissed my forehead.

"Since we're seeing Fozzy tonight," I said. "I want to get one of their lyrics tattooed."

Andy smiled softly and he pulled me to him gently.

"We'll both get Fozzy lyrics done today." He told me. "There's one lyric by them that I've been wanting to get tattooed for a long time."

We both ended up going to High Voltage Ink, Kat Von D's shop to get our Fozzy lyrics tattooed. Kat Von D is amazing when it came to black and gray designs and portraits and such. She really knows what she's doing. When we headed in, I saw Kat and she smiled brightly before embracing me and Andy. Kat's a natural when it comes to the tattooing world. She's done mostly my tattoos and some of Andy's as well.

"Lacey. What can I do for you today, babe?" Kat asked.

"Andy and I are gonna get Fozzy tattoos. Mine is from their song, 'Under Blackened Skies' and his is from 'New Day's Dawn'." I explained.

Kat nodded as I handed her the lyrics that I wrote down and she took a look at them.

"Do you want a kind of font on them?" She asked.

"Not really, can you keep it the way that both Andy and I wrote them?"

"Course, babe. Where are you going to put yours?"

"On my left arm." I told her.

"Allright. This'll take a few minutes, so, you can hang out if you want." She told me and Andy and I hung out over on the gold couch, I ended up laying my head on Andy's shoulder, and he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me to his side and he stroked my hair.

"These Fozzy tattoos are going to be so rad," Andy said. I smiled and I pecked his cheek.

"Lace?" Kat called for me and I let go of Andy as we came over and I sat in the chair beside her. Kat put the 'Under Blackened Skies' stencil on my left arm and she began tattooing it.

"So, Fozzy? Isn't that Chris Jericho's band?" Kat asked.

"Yeah," I replied. "Jericho just did a song with Andy not too long ago. Called 'Sandpaper'."

"That's right. Great song too." Kat replied. "Andy, your voice was killer in that song."

"Thanks, Kat." He replied.

"So, why 'Under Blackened Skies'?" Kat said.

"It's one of my favorite Fozzy songs, because it fit me when I was with Blaze and all the torment I faced until I found Andy." I told her. Andy smiled and he kissed me gently, making her squeal. We broke apart and Kat finished the tattoo.

"Allrighty, Lace. You're done."

"Thank you, Kat." I then headed over to the mirror to look at the outcome. Right there on my left arm, in Andy's handwriting was the Fozzy lyrics from 'Under Blackened Skies':

'crying out for a savior
but my screams nobody hears
All I need is your shelter
and the strength to concur my fears
I don't think I'm strong enough
to make it through the night
So I have to live my life
under blackened skies.'

Andy always wrote a 't' like an inverted cross, which made it cool. Andy then took my spot as Kat put the stencil on his left forearm. I smiled and watched as Kat began doing Andy's tattoo. Andy was getting a piece from Fozzy's lyric 'New Day's Dawn'. One of my favorite songs by Jericho and his band. I smiled as Kat did each detail on his left forearm. It didn't take long before Kat was finished with his tattoo.

'When my demons start to call
I need you to save me
And if the heavens were to fall
I'd need you to pray for me
And even in my darkest hour
When my world's gone sour
When I look out into the night
I know you're always there for me.'

After we got our tattoos from Kat, we headed over to the Fozzy show. I wore a perfect black dress and a black leather jacket and Andy was decked out in all black, and I loved it. We headed backstage and Andy knocked on Chris Jericho's dressing room door. The door opened and Jericho popped his head out.

"What do you want?" Jericho said, in a mock angry tone. I rolled my eyes and Andy laughed before he shook Andy's hand and embraced me.

"I'm only kidding. Good to see you, Biersack."

"Nice to see you, Jericho." Andy replied. Jericho made a gesture for us to come in and we sat down on the couch and he sat opposite us.

"Oh, and happy anniversary to you two." Chris said. I nodded my head and Andy wrapped his arm around me.

"Thanks, Chris." I replied. "For letting us come tonight."

"No need to thank me, Mrs. Biersack. it's what I do." His voice became more filled with amusement. Andy rolled his eyes this time and I laughed softly.

When it came around to show time, Andy and I stood backstage as Jericho got the crowd going with 'Sin and Bones' as the opening. Andy wrapped his arm around me and held me to him as I lay my head on him and hummed along to 'Sin and Bones'.

"Happy Anniversary, Faith." He murmured. I leaned my head up to give him a gentle kiss. When we broke apart, he stroked my jaw line gently.

"Happy Anniversary, Light." I whispered.

"Allright. We got someone special with us tonight. I want to bring him out right now," Jericho said. "You may know him from the killer band, Black Veil Brides."

Andy let me go and stood by himself as we heard the crowd cheer and roar with delight.

"And he's going to sing this next song with us. You guys give it up for the one and only Andy Biersack!"

Andy then went out onstage with Jericho and embraced him.

"What's going on, motherfuckers!" Andy screamed as the crowd roared. "It's so good to be with Fozzy and Chris Jercho tonight."

"It's great to be onstage with a presence like yourself," Jericho replied. "Allright. This song that we're going to do is called 'Sandpaper' and sing along if you want to."

I watched as Chris Jericho and Andy went straight into 'Sandpaper' without a flaw. Their voices together were perfect and they killed the song each time. I smiled brightly as I saw my husband's bright energy go out with the crowd. It was indeed an amazing Halloween, which was why I chose the day for us to be married on. I loved every minute of the scene of Jericho and Andy singing as one.