‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 19

The warmth of sunlight hit me in the morning, I opened my eyes and stared at my amazing husband, Andy, who was fast asleep beside me and I giggled softly. I then realized what today was. It was December 26th. Andy's 22nd birthday. I then snuck away from my hubby and went downstairs. I knew what to do to celebrate this special day. I went over to the cupboard and I grabbed chocolate cake mix, eggs, all the ingredients to make some awesome cupcakes and some black frosting. I began making the cupcakes while Andy was still sleeping. I had a hidden talent for baking. My mother taught me how to bake when I was little and it was one of my best traits. I could make cakes, cupcakes, pies, a lot of stuff. I ended up sitting on the counter and Phantom hopped up and sat in my lap. I stroked his fur and he purred. I smiled brightly. When they were done and cooled off, I frosted them with the black frosting and I stuck a little black candle in and I headed back upstairs. I took in the peaceful sight of my husband, his black hair was over his eyes and it was so cute. I then lit the little candle and placed the cupcake down on the nightstand beside him. I then crawled into his arms and I placed little kisses down his neck and collarbone. He smiled in his sleep before he opened his eyes and he took my face in his hands, his ice blue eyes were soft and gentle.

"Faith," He murmured. I kissed his cheek gently and he stroked my hair. I then moved out of his arms and grabbed the little cupcake and then looked back into his eyes.

"Happy Birthday, my Light." I whispered. "Go ahead. Make a wish."

"What's there to wish for? I have everything I want now. An amazing band and one amazing wife," He said. He then thought about it for a second and then he blew the candle out and I squealed softly. He then just kissed me gently, which I accepted by all means and when he pulled away, he then took a bite out of the cupcake and he smiled with pure delight.

"This is amazing, Faith. I didn't know you could bake so well," He said.

"It's a secret of mine. My mother taught me how to bake when my sister, Jayde and I were kids," I told him. "Jayde didn't do so well. I ended up being the better baker of the family."

"Well, you're talented. I'll tell you that." He kissed my cheek and I blushed. Damn it. Again! I thought.

"Thank you, Light." I replied.

"No need to thank me," He murmured.

"So, birthday boy, what do you want to do today?" I asked. He took the last bite of the black cupcake and then he smirked softly.

"All I want is to be with my beautiful Faith," He said. I smiled softly and he pulled me to him and I lay my head on him.

"That can be arranged, my amazing Light." I told him. He chuckled and he kissed my hair. We ended up for the most part, snuggling and just watching the latest Batman trilogy together. Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. It was so nice, just laying with the love of my life and not having to be slammed with skating for a little while.

"Why so serious?' Andy's voice mimicking The Joker made me jump, throwing me out of my thoughts and back to reality. He laughed as I rolled my eyes and playfully smacked his arm.

"You just had to do that, Light?" I muttered as Andy kissed my forehead.

"Yeah, I did. Couldn't help it. It's so fun to say." He told me. I scoffed softly and turned my attention to Batman. Andy stroked my hair and he kissed my temple, which made it seem a lot better. Any day alongside my husband was always good for me. I've never felt so good and so happy since last year, when Andy and I met on that grateful night that Bam brought me to see him and Bam was right. Andy had stepped up to pick up the broken pieces and fix all the broken paths in my tormented life. I'm glad to have him around and to live life, one day at a time with him by my side. I leaned my head on his shoulder and Andy wrapped his arm around me and I inhaled his familiar scent. I smelt the scent of cigarettes and leather on his skin, which I loved the most about him.

"Faith?" He murmured. I leaned my head up and I met my husband's soft icy blue eyes.

"Yeah, Light?" I whispered. He caressed my face and his fingers stroked my jawline.

"I love you." He said. "With all my heart."

I smiled and kissed his cheek softly.

"I love you too, Light. More than life itself." I murmured. He then kissed me gently, and I fell into it, lavishing in the passion and he kissed me deeper, his hands caressing my face and I wrapped my arms around him, as I heard a soft yet seductive growl escape his throat. He then trailed his hands down my body and he lay them on my hips. In one motion, he had turned so that he was on top of me. He reached for my Fatal shirt and he pulled it off. He then looked at me, his icy eyes were ignited with passion. I smirked as he kissed me again, with a deeper need and passion before he trailed his lips down my neck, I closed my eyes as shots of pleasure ran through me. His hands locked with mine and we removed what was left and it had gotten more passionate between us. I kissed his neck and collarbone, making him growl and groan softly and in a matter of moments, he took over me and I let him do what he pleased.

We lay in each other's arms afterwards, Andy's hands were easy and gentle as he stroked my skin. He hummed 'The Mortician's Daughter' softly and I smiled. I'm sure that just made this day even special for my husband. He stroked the Fozzy tattoo on my left arm and he pressed his lips to the tattoo and I giggled softly as his lips tickled and his lip ring created a cool sensation on my skin. I loved this moment, just being close to my husband, and being in the one place I loved more than anything: his embrace.

I then heard the doorbell ring and Andy groaned. I quickly changed into a Fozzy tanktop, black jeans and DC's and he put his clothes back on and we headed downstairs and when the door opened, Andy was embraced by Rob, Bam and Jericho. It was surprising to see Jericho because he had just begun another tour with Fozzy.

"Happy birthday, Six." Bam said.

"Thanks, Margera." Andy told him.

"Let's go celebrate!" Rob replied as we headed out for Andy's birthday dinner together. It was great, being with my friends and being with my husband and celebrating his special day. I loved it and it was amazing. Andy even got some gifts from Jericho, Bam and Rob. Rob had got him a few DC outfits. Bam got him a couple Batman shirts, Tripp pants and Electric sunglasses and Jericho had signed a guitar for him. It was amazing.

"This is the best birthday ever," Andy said. "Thank you, Rob, Bam, Jericho. I love the gifts. Means a lot."

"No problem," Rob told him.

"Anytime," Bam and Jericho said at the same time and I laughed. It was indeed the best birthday for Andy. He wouldn't forget this one anytime soon. I then took a couple pictures of Jericho, Bam, Andy and Rob together with my Droid and I posted on Twitter:

@Faith_Blackburn: Perfect night with @IAmJericho, @robdyrdek, and @Bam_Margera. Happy birthday to my hubby, @AndyBVB. I love you so much, Light. :)

It was indeed a perfect night and loved every second of it and I loved seeing how happy my hubby was, seeing him smile made me feel good.