‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 2

The following morning, Andy and I headed out because I had a photoshoot for Young & Reckless, the clothing brand that sponsered me alongside Element, Electric, Nitro Circus, Fox and DC. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, I wore a Batman shirt, camoflague jeans and my combat boots. Drama, Rob's cousin was going to be taking the shots. I smiled as I was embraced by Drama and by Chanel, who was also part of my shoot as well. I got fitted for my first outfit, which was a Young & Reckless 'Live Fast, Die Last' tanktop, black leggings and DC's. My hair was put into a braid and curled at the bottom. I headed out for the set, which was a Y&R spray painted on the wall and I smirked. I was ready to go. Before the shoot started, just to make me laugh, Chanel put in Wretched and Divine, Black Veil Brides' new album. Me and Chanel began to pose together as Drama took the shots. I then ended up taking my hair out of the ponytail and posing with my hair down.

Andy just lingered in the corner, watching me with a big smile on his face. I smiled a seductive smile back at him, and he smirked, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. It wasn't long before I was taken off to do the next part of the shoot, where I wore a Young & Reckless 'Start A Riot' shirt, red skinny jeans, a studded belt with chains and DC Shoes. My hair was straightened and pulled into a bun and I had black makeup put on my face with crimson lipstick. I heard 'I Am Bulletproof' play in the background and I then saw something catch my eye. I lifted it up and it was a black envelope. It had my name on it. I opened it by using my long dark red nail and pulled out a letter. I then opened up the letter.

Lacey, or should I say, Mrs. Biersack?

I've been watching you, for quite sometime, baby. Enjoy your life with Andy because I'm coming back to get you and you're coming home, whether you like it or not. Then we can continue where we left off. I miss seeing you pleading and bleeding and screaming for life. You will be mine.

I gasped and closed my hand over my gaping mouth. H-How is he even...? I thought. How? How could this be? Blaze was locked up for fuck's sake! How!

I then felt someone touch me and I flinched before realizing that it was Andy. I looked at him, and his eyes were full of worry.

"Faith," He said. "What's wrong?"

I had nothing more to say, so I handed Andy the letter that Blaze had given me. His eyes widened in pure shock.

"How the hell..? That's not fucking possible! He's locked up!" I heard anger bulid up in Andy's voice. Unless, Blaze had gotten bailed out early. Damn it! I thought. I ended up slipping away to make a call outside. I called up the jail and I was right. Blaze was released out on bail. I then felt really faint. Blaze was back walking in society again. I ended up nearly fainting, but when I did, Andy caught me in his arms.

"Shhh. Faith, it's okay, baby. It's okay. He's not gonna hurt you." He murmured. "Just breathe."

I ended up taking a deep breath as Andy set me on my feet again. I was in denial, there was no way in hell that Blaze could be walking the streets. No way. No way in living hell.

"I'm scared, Light." I whimpered. Andy took me into his arms again, as I buried my face into his chest. I sighed, as he ran his hand down my back and lit up a cigarette and taking a hit from it.

"Listen to me, Faith. He isn't gonna lay a hand on you. I'll make sure of it." He said, stroking my hair. I sliently prayed that Andy was right, because I was scared shitless. I just hugged myself to him and he tightened his arms around me, comforting me and he kissed the top of my head.

"I hope your right, Light." I said, inhaling his familiar scent of cigarettes and alcohol on his skin. I really wished that this was all a nightmare, but it wasn't. It was all reality and I was scared for my life and what Blaze had in store next. Andy then lifted my chin and he wiped the tears that had slipped down my face that I had no idea they had fallen. I met his soft ice blue eyes. Compassion filled them. I wanted to just hide, but I knew that being with Andy was gonna make this better.

"I just can't believe he's back on the streets, to haunt me again." I told him.

"Neither can I, but we have to face it, head on and I'll tell the guys to keep an eye in case Blaze shows up. Make sure he doesn't touch you." He replied. "I don't want that sick bastard to hurt my Faith."

I smiled a little and wrapped my arms around him, and his lips curved into a smile as well.

"I love you, Light." I murmured. He caressed my face and he kissed me gently and that kiss alone was enough to comfort me. I needed enough comfort. I then broke the kiss and moved my hair from my eyes and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, my Faith." He whispered. "More than you'll ever know."

He then took his final hit of the cigarette and he stomped it out on the concrete. We headed back in and I got back on set to continue the shoot with Chanel and I felt a lot better. With Andy, I could face any demon and defeat it. That's how much his love had affected me. Drama greeted me with a big hug to comfort me and I posed for solo shots and then the final part was of me and Chanel again. 'Shadows Die' played in the background and I actually sang a little with Andy's voice, making him smile. As long as I had my fiance with me, nothing scared me anymore and I can do anything.