‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 20

The warmth of sunlight hit me, giving me the cue that it was morning. I opened my eyes after letting out a soft and quiet groan and when I rolled over, Andy wasn't there. There was a black rose and a letter. I smiled and lifted the note up and unfolded it. Phantom jumped onto the bed and he lay on Andy's side of the bed.

Morning, my beautiful Faith. I had to be called to the studio early to do some last touches. I wanted to bring you along, but you looked adorable that I didn't want to wake you. But, I will see you when I get back and we'll go out and do something. I love you more than life itself,

Your Light,

Andy.

And Happy Valentines' Day, baby.

I smiled. Wow. Valentines' Day already? Time flies so quickly. I then decided to hit the shower and I changed into an Element tank top, which showed off my Fozzy tattoo quite well, a pair of black jeans and a pair of Adio shoes that Bam had given me, called 'Dark Light', from the HIM album, which is an amazing album. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and as I headed downstairs, the doorbell rang. I headed over and answered the door. I then saw a black box on the ground and picked it up. I eyed it strangely and then opened it. I saw a bouquet of dead roses and a note. I grabbed the note and unfolded it.

You think you could get rid of me, Lacey? Nope. I may be away, but I'm watching you. Watching your every move. So, be careful, babydoll. Because, I'm gonna be back to finish what I started.

~B.

No. No. It couldn't be Blaze. How? He was locked up again for attempted murder and all the abuse that he caused me. How could he be able to do this, if he was locked up in a prison cell? Unless... He had minions that were spying on me. I gasped and I fell against the wall. I slid down and pull my knees to my chest. I froze. This couldn't be real. It couldn't. Then again, Blaze had the tendency to show up, no matter how many times I forced him away. Forced him from my life. He was always gonna haunt me. Down to my bones. I either had to face it or hide. I realized that I had to face it, because if I kept hiding, Blaze would see that it would be a sign of weakness and I was just about done with it. I'm not gonna hide anymore. I wasn't. I then got up and then threw the dead roses out but kept the note. I had to show it to Andy. Let him see that Blaze was back for more. It wasn't gonna be long before Andy would be home. I then sat on the couch with Crow and Phantom. Phantom sensed my fear and he curled up in my lap and I stroked his fur as he purred. I then heard the door open and close and I sighed, knowing that Andy was home.

"Faith? Faith?"

"In the living room, Light." I replied. Andy then headed into the room and I smiled a little. Seeing my husband made the situation less miserable to handle. Phantom jumped from my lap and he rubbed his head on Andy, making Andy lift him up and stroke his fur. As Phantom purred, I took a moment to think. What was I gonna say to Andy about the note and the dead roses? That Blaze might have watched us? I gulped softly and I got nervous. A twinge of fear came over me. Blaze was back and he had his sights on me once again. I then felt Andy's touch as he lifted my chin, making me meet his icy blue eyes.

"What's the matter, Lacey? You look like you've seen a ghost." His voice was gentle and easy. Oh, believe me, Light. I've seen more than just a ghost. There's a demon that won't stop until he gets his vengeance and his name is Blaze. I thought.

"That's because I did, Andy." I told him. He eyed me strangely and I then pulled out the note from my back pocket and handed it to him. He took the note and unfolded it. As he read Blaze's message, a flash of anger came over him.

"How the fuck...? He's locked up. He doesn't have an access to society!" He then threw the note to the ground. I sighed and buried my face in my hands, as Andy paced back and forth. I sank against the couch, letting the mood sink in.

"I'm scared, Light." I whimpered. Andy stopped pacing and he came over. Wrapping me in his arms and comforting me. I lay my head on him as I felt myself start to shake.

"It's okay, Faith. I'm not gonna let that bastard lay a finger on you. Shh. I'll protect you. I have before and I will do it again." He murmured, kissing the top of my head. I inhaled his familiar scent, of cigarettes and leather and silver that lingered on his skin as I tried to calm myself down and think about this through.

"I can't believe he's back," I said. "Just when I think he's gone for good, he comes back for more."

Andy cupped my face in his hands and he stroked my face gently.

"He isn't gonna hurt you, Faith. I won't let that happen." He told me. I nodded, trying my hardest to believe him. It was true, whenever I think Blaze disappears on me, he comes back for more. This time, I didn't know what Blaze's motive was, but he would have to try hard to get to me, because I had a protective and loving husband who wasn't gonna leave my side for one minute. Andy stroked my hair and he began to sing one of my favorite songs, 'Under Blackened Skies' by Fozzy softly to me and hearing his voice alone was enough for me to wrap my head around the Blaze matter and face it, head on. He then stroked the Fozzy tattoo that was on my left arm and I sighed. He smiled and he kissed me gently. When we pulled away, he pressed his lips to my forehead.

"You're my world, Faith. And I'm not gonna let Blaze take you away from me. He'd have to try really hard to make that happen. Because, I love you. I love you more than life itself." He told me. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"And you're the one thing I can't live without, Light." I murmured. He kissed me gently and he kissed my temple.

"I love you, my Faith." He whispered. I smiled.

"I love you, Light."

Andy and I ended up enjoying our Valentines' Day. We went out to dinner and I had a demo, with Rob and Bam, which was cool. I had changed my wardrobe, I had a Young & Reckless 'Reckless Youth' tanktop, black ripped skinny jeans and DC's. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and I signed stuff for the fans with Rob and Bam. It was a lot of fun. But I was determined to try one thing. I wanted to get Andy to skate. Even though he had fallen before, I wanted him to skate alongside me. Which is what I ended up doing. Andy's skate skills improved and he could cruise on a board with no problems. I was so proud of him and myself, because he was willing to do it.

After the demo, Andy had a special Valentines' Day show lined up for his fans, and I decked myself out again: in a Black Veil Brides tanktop, leather jeans and DC's. I even let Andy paint some stitches on my cheek. Rob and Bam had tagged along and I even brought Juliet. Juliet was being all lovey dovey with Rob and it was so cute. She had finally moved on and I actually was proud of Rob and her. They looked so perfect together. Bam wrapped an arm around me and he slipped something into the palm of my hand.

"Happy Valentines' Day, Lace." He said. I opened up my palm and there was a necklace, in silver with my name as the pendant. I smiled brightly and I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, Bam. I love it." I replied, placing it on with the black diamond bat wings and crimson heart that Andy had given me as a wedding gift. It went well with my Never Take It Off bracelet that Juliet had given me, the little snake and letter charms tinkling nicely together. And I could scare Bam with the snake charm if he pissed me off. A smirk came across my face as I watched my husband singing 'Fallen Angels' to the BVB Army who showed up. Another day that I will never forget anytime soon. After Andy had finished singing 'Fallen Angels', I smirked. I had a special surprise for him. I was gonna sing 'Red' by Taylor Swift to him.

"Andy. Lacey has a surprise for you." CC said, as I stood there, waiting for my cue.

"What?" Andy replied. "Faith. Come out, please."

I then walked out as the BVB Army cheered and I waved at them and smiled brightly.

"Light." I said. "Since it's Valentines' Day, I have something I want to do for you. I have a song for you."

Andy looked at me weirdly and he smirked before handing me the microphone.

"Allright." I addressed the crowd. "You guys know the song, Red, right?"

The crowd cheered and roared with delight, which made me smile more.

"Good. Well, this song is called 'Red'." I replied. "Sing along if you want to."

Ashley, Jinxx, CC and Jake began to play as I looked over at Andy and smiled before I began to sing.

"Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Faster than the wind, passionate as sin ending so suddenly
Loving him is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall
Like the colors in autumn, so bright just before they lose it all

Losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was red
Loving him was red

Touching him was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you
Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song
Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer
Regretting him was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong

Losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was red
Oh, red
Burning red

Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes
Tell myself it's time now, gotta let go
But moving on from him is impossible
When I still see it all in my head
Burning red
Darling it was red

Oh, losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
'Cause loving him was red
Yeah, yeah, red
We're burning red

And that's why he's spinnin' 'round in my head
Comes back to me, burning red
Yeah, yeah

'Cause love was like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street.."

The crowd cheered with bright delight and a huge smile came across Andy's face. He pulled me to him and he kissed me deeply after I took a bow. When we pulled apart, his icy blue eyes were full of love and passion.

"I didn't know you could sing like that," He said. "You have such a beautiful voice, Faith."

"Thank you, Light." I murmured. He kissed me again gently.

"Makes me love you even more," He whispered and I giggled softly. "I really do. I love you, Faith. Thank you for that. It was beautiful."

"No need, my amazing Light." I told him before he let me go and addressed the crowd.

"Give it up for my amazing wife, Lacey Biersack!" He said and I heard the crowd cheer once again before I headed off stage and let him continue the show.

(Author Note: I do use a Taylor Swift song in here, don't judge me or hate. 'Red' by her fits Andy & Lacey's relationship. :))