‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 21

Buzzing woke me from the dream I was having and I groaned, moving out of Andy's warm arms and I saw that it was my phone. I grabbed it and headed out of the room so that I wouldn't wake Andy up. I leaned against the wall near the door, wondering who was calling at this time of night or mid morning, because I had a skate demo today and a signing with Rob and Bam. I then answered it.

"Talk." I grumbled, softly.

"Is this Lacey Biersack?" I heard another voice that sounded nothing like anyone I heard before. I paused for a moment. Who the hell is calling me? I thought.

"Speaking," I said.

"This is Detective Coldbane. Lacey, your sister, Jayde Blackburn, was murdered last night."

I froze and was utterly speechless. Jayde? H-how? Tears began to trickle into my eyes and I forced them back, refusing to cry. I wasn't going to cry. This was getting more personal then I thought between Blaze and I.

"Mrs. Biersack?" The voice commanded, making me jump and regain reality.

"How did this happen?" I asked. "Who killed her?"

"Jayde was found dead in the kitchen of her home, she was stabbed repeatedly. Lacey, do you know anyone who would do this kind of thing?" Coldbane asked and I couldn't help but know that Blaze had done this. He was the one responsible for the murder of my sister. But, then I realized, he couldn't kill anyone. he was locked up. Then I realized that he might've hired a hitman to track me and wait for the right time to kill me or Andy.

"My ex, Blaze Lockwood. He would be the one capable of doing something like this to get to me," I explained. I heard a harsh of breath, a deep sigh.

"We will get right on him. And we're sorry for your loss," Coldbane had said before I hung up my phone. After I did, I slid against the wall, and began to cry. My sister, the last vessel of my family was dead. Dead and gone, because of Blaze. My sobs got more intense and I couldn't hold them in any longer. I continued to cry and my body began to shake. All my family was gone now. Jayde, my mother and father.

Jayde and I were really close when we were younger, we had a lot of fun together, we were more best friends then sisters, until our parents died. Jayde began pulling away from me and our bond began to disappear, and I hadn't heard from her since, which was fine. I wished it didn't have to end like this. Jayde began partying a lot and going with the demon that is inhabited in drugs and was a full meth addict at one time. She never went to rehab, and it was slowly killing her.

I then headed downstairs to play with Phantom and Crow; but when I did, they could sense my grief and they just lay close to me to try and comfort me. Phantom's purr was loud enough to drown out my sobs and Crow rubbed his head on me repeatedly to comfort me. I just then decided to close my eyes and try to make it go away, like a nightmare. But inside, I knew it wasn't. I knew it wasn't a dream, that it was reality and reality was really kicking in.

When I woke up, sunlight peered through the windows and I sighed, there was no point of skating today, the pain inside of me was too much to handle and I knew it couldn't leave my mind. I then decided to call Bam. I dialed his number and I sighed as the phone rang through.

"Hey, Lace." Bam said. "What's up?"

"Bam. I don't know if I can make the demo today," I told him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, as if he could sense the grief in my voice.

"Bam. Jayde's dead." I blinked away more tears.

"Oh, shit. Lace. I'm so sorry," Bam told me. "I understand. Me and Rob'll come right over."

"Thanks, but I have to tell Andy." I replied.

"Gotcha." He said. "If you need to, my Castle's always waiting for you."

"Thanks."

"No problem. Take care, Lace."

I then hung up my phone and I heard Andy coming downstairs, probably wondering where I was. I curled up on the couch, refusing to meet Andy's icy blue gaze. When Andy saw my face, his lovely smile dissipated. I felt another tear fall down my cheek and I felt him lift my chin with his hand, making me meet his ice blue eyes, that were full of worry.

"Faith?" He murmured. "Baby, what's wrong?"

I started to cry again and he pulled me to him, holding me in a gentle embrace.

"Hey. Shhh. Hey. It's okay, Faith. It's okay. I'm here. I'm here. It'll be allright." He murmured.

"Light. My sister's dead," I sobbed. Andy's eyes widened then softened with sympathy.

"I'm so sorry, Faith." He whispered, stroking my hair gently. I couldn't hold it in much longer. I felt so vulnerable because Blaze has finally gotten to me on a whole different level. It all didn't seem real. I forced myself not to believe it. I loved Jayde very much and I didn't expect this to happen so quickly. Jayde had so much to do and she was starting to get better and get over her meth addiction. Andy pressed little kisses on my neck and collarbone to comfort me and he kissed my forehead and he began to sing 'Lost It All' to me and hearing his voice alone made me feel a little better.

"I know he did it," I said, grief sparking my voice. "I know Blaze killed her. I know he did. Just to get to me."

Andy ran his fingers through my hair and he continued to sing to calm me down.

"If he even gets near you," Andy said. "He's dead. Me and Bam will stomp his ass out. I'm getting real sick of him hurting you. I hate seeing you in such pain, Faith."

I nodded and he wiped my tears away and he kissed me gently and he held me to him, I buried my head on his bare chest and inhaled the similar scents of cigarettes, leather and silver that lingered on his warm skin.

"It's gonna be okay, Faith. We'll get through this. One step at a time." He murmured. That was why I loved Andy so much. He was the best and he cared a lot about me.

"I hope so, Light." Grief was still in my voice, but it slowly began to subside. He pressed his lips to my temple. I had to find a way to esacpe this cruel part that I was dealing with and I knew just how to do it. By skating.

"I need to skate." I said. Andy nodded as I headed upstairs to change into an Element t-shirt, black jeans and my Adio 'Dark Light' shoes and I grabbed a pair of Electric sunglasses as well. Andy and I headed over to the Fantasy Factory for me to get a long skate session in and to breathe. I ended up putting this behind my mind right now and skating was just the way to do it.

I sat on the steps to the foam pit and Andy was beside me, he had his arm wrapped around me and he kissed my temple and made soft circles with his hand to comfort me. It was hard, but I had to accept it.

"I love you, Light." I murmured. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Well, you'd be a mess." He said, amusement in his voice. I scoffed and shoved him into the foam pit, which made Rob and Drama laugh. He got out of the foam pit and he playfully glared at me.

"That was mean. But I'm getting you back for it later," Andy said, laughing softly. "I love you, Faith."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me gently before kissing my forehead.