‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 23

I woke up, my skull was throbbing. I forced myself to get up and see where I was, in a room. When I tried to move my hands, they were bound with black tape and so were my feet, Where am I? Why am I here? I thought. I then heard a voice from the other room, and I knew that voice too well, it was the voice of Blaze, my ex. How'd I get here? Then I then began to realize. I went out skating with Bam and Rob earlier in the day and Blaze must've either attacked Rob and Bam and then grabbed me. It then all came back to me.

~Flashback~

It was just another day for me, I had another demo to do with Bam and Rob. I began to skate and I did a few tricks and attempted a switch laser and landed it with ease. The wind blew through my red, black and light purple hair. I went over to do a feeble to fakie and a nose grind when I heard gunshots. The crowd screamed and ran off. I paused and kicked up my board. I then saw Rob and Bam, on the ground. I screamed, but I saw that they weren't shot. Thank God. I then knelt in front of Bam.

"Lace. Run." Bam said, as he coughed up blood. "Blaze's here. Run."

Blaze? He escaped from prison? I thought, there was no time to talk, I ran as fast as I could and Blaze ran after me. My lungs burned, but I had to keep going. My life depended on it. I then hid in the woods, in a tree. I used to climb trees alot when I was little. I crouched on a branch when I heard his footsteps echo through the bush. I tried my hardest not to scream, so I kept my hand over my mouth. Someone, anyone. Help. Please. I sliently prayed. Please, God. Don't let him find me. Don't let him take me away from Bam, Rob, Travis, Carey, Jericho and Pink and Andy.

Andy. A soft sob escaped my lungs as I thought of the one person who has helped me through everything and protected me from Blaze. My husband. My Light. The Light that I've been searching for all my life, the one person who loved me more than anything. Scars and all. he protected me from Blaze before and he gave me everything. I loved him so much. I didn't want to be taken away from the one thing that I can't live without.

"Lacey? Where are you, darling?" I heard Blaze's sinister voice and heard a sneer behind it. I gulped softly Please, don't take me away from Andy. Please. Please.

The branch snapped, causing me to fall and it all went black.

~End Of Flashback~

Blaze must've dragged me here while I was out from that fall I took. I tried to scream, but my mouth was bound in black tape too. Every part of my body hurt. Only one thing must've happened while I was out- Blaze raped me. More than once. I felt violated and sick. Someone help me. Anyone. get me away from him. I then prayed that Andy would find him and kill him. I needed my Light. Sobs broke through me and I heard the door open, and I saw Blaze's figure as he slowly approached me. He then took the tape off my mouth.

"Hello, my love." Blaze said. I then spat in Blaze's face and he backhanded me in the face. I fell to the floor, but I forced myself back up in a sitting position. "You think that you could get away from me and marry that freak? Biersack? Well, you're wrong."

"Please, Blaze." I whimpered. "Let me go. Please."

"No. Because you're gonna run to Biersack and he's gonna beat me shitless." Blaze retorted. That's what I want him to do. Beat him up shitless. Tears fell down my face. "Why'd you even date that piece of shit anyways? He's a devilworshipping fool!"

"You- How dare you talk about my husband like that! He's better than you! At least he doesn't go around beating girls like you do!" I retorted. Blaze then slapped me again and I felt blood trickle down my face.

I then heard noises coming from the main door of the house that I was in- the door was kicked open and Blaze ran out of the room. I spat out the remaining blood out of my mouth when I heard a voice that I knew too well.

"Where is she?!"

Andy. A sob came up my throat and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Now, let's not get hasty-" Blaze's words were cut off when I heard a smack against the wall. Andy had pinned him there.

"You better fucking tell me where she is, Blaze or I swear to fucking God, I will rip you apart, limb from limb!" His voice came out in a growl.

"Light!" I screamed. Andy then heard my voice and then he let Blaze go and he slid against the wall.

"Faith?" He replied. "Where are you?"

"Downstairs in the basement." I replied. "Hurry, Light! Hurry!"

I then heard the stairs creak as Andy headed down and when he did, Blaze came up and struck him in the back, making him fall. I screamed. I then saw a pistol aimed at Andy's skull.

"Don't even make one move, Biersack or I'll blow your brains out in front of your 'wife'." Blaze's voice was heavy and full of darkness, until Andy flipped around and kicked the gun out of his hand. I then saw as Andy threw more blows to Blaze and Andy kicked him hard in the ribs and continued punching on him. He continued stomping him out. As soon as Blaze was out, Andy grabbed a knife and he cut my wrists and ankles free. He then just pulled me to him as I cried softly.

"Shhh. Shhh. Faith. It's okay. I'm here now. I'm here," He murmured, stroking my hair. "You're gonna be okay."

"Light. He raped me. Blaze raped me. Twice." I sobbed and whimpered. Andy was livid, he let me go and he punted him hard in the temple.

"You fucking bitch." He growled to Blaze. "If I ever, ever see you again, I will rip you apart, limb from fucking limb, Blaze!"

He then turned to me and he lifted me up into his arms. I leaned my forehead against his.

"You saved me. Thank you, Light." I murmured. He ever so gently kissed me, he was afraid of hurting me. I could sense that when we pulled away.

"You don't need to thank me, Faith. Come on, let's get the hell out of here before he wakes up." He replied and we headed out of the house.

Andy and I headed home and when we arrived, Andy checked me out in case I broke something or was hurt. I had a bleeding lip, which I held with a damp cloth and I had a few cuts and bruises along my body, but they weren't too serious. Andy wrapped me in his arms and he stroked my hair and kissed my temple gently.

"I can't believe that sick bastard put his hands on you," He said, softly. "I'll make sure he never lives another day if he ever comes around you again."

I smiled at that. I had such a loving yet protective husband in Andy. He's the best.

"I love you, Light. I don't know what I'd do without you." I murmured. Andy lifted my chin with his hand, my eyes meeting his icy blue eyes and he kissed me softly.

"I love you too, Faith." He whispered, kissing my neck softly.

I snuggled closely to Andy and I lay my head on him and began to close my eyes. I need to sleep and breathe. Andy's fingers ran through my hair and I felt his lips kiss my skin softly.

I was in a dark alley, all by myself, Andy wasn't around whatsoever. I panicked and leaned against the back wall as I heard footsteps approach. A hooded figure approached me and I knew that it was Blaze. Blaze's eyes were full of fury as he then attacked me and began to rape me again.

"No!" I screamed. "No! Blaze! Let me go!"

"Faith!" I heard Andy's voice. "Faith! Wake up."

I opened my eyes and I just hugged Andy, tears streaming down my face. Andy's hand rubbed my back softly.

"Hey. Shhhh. Faith. You're okay. You're okay. I'm here, baby. I'm here." He whispered, kissing my forehead. I gripped to him as much as I could. I sobbed hysterically and he sang 'Saviour' to me softly, to comfort me.

"Light." I whimpered.

"I'm here. Blaze's gone, baby. He's not gonna hurt you." He told me. "You're gonna be okay, my Faith."

I sniffled. Andy was right. Blaze was finally gone now. I could breathe without him anymore. I took a deep breath, knowing that what Andy said was right and true. Blaze won't be back anymore. To come after me or ruin my love for Andy. I leaned my head on his chest and tried my hardest to calm down. He was right. I knew that. Andy cupped my face in his hands and I stared into his soft ice blue eyes.

"He's gone now." Andy murmured. "You're safe."

I nodded and Andy kissed my temple and stroked my hair. He held me in a gentle embrace and started to hum 'The Mortician's Daughter" to me and to calm me down. Which worked. The tears stopped flowing. I just had to remind myself that Blaze was gone and maybe, the dreams would quit. Andy took my hand in his and he kissed the 'Light' tattoo on my right wrist. I began to smile.

"I love you, Light." I whispered. Andy kissed me gently and stroked my hair gently.

"I love you too, my beautiful Faith."