‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 24

The warmth of the sun wrapped me in it's embrace as I began to start skating. I went over and started grinding a rail and did a switch laser and landing with the lightest ease. The days after Blaze kidnapped me seemed to be lighter and easier to deal with. The nightmares still lingered and so did the paranoia, but Andy and my friends have been helping me through it, one step at a time and that was more than I could ever ask for. I paused and looked over my shoulder to make sure that Blaze wasn't around, even though I knew that he wasn't there. I took a deep breath and readjusted my Electric sunglasses. I then remembered that I had to meet up with Kat because we were going to throw Juliet a surprise party over at High Voltage, her tattoo shop. Juliet Simms is the singer of one of the best bands out there, called Automatic Loveletter. She dated my husband, Andy for a year and a half until they split, due to someone cheating or something and her and I did butt heads for a while but we became friends after she had seen the love I had for Andy and admitted that everything that she did had to do with jealousy. Which was fine, I don't care about that now. She's like a sister to me.

But she wouldn't replace Jayde. My heart broke a little at the thought of her name. Jayde was my big sister, she was murdered by Blaze before he kidnapped me and raped me until Andy saved me. Jayde and I were really close and I missed her, so much. I sighed and I sat down on a bench as another tear streamed down my face. I missed her so much and I wished I had done something to save her instead of dealing with this loss and grieving.

"You okay, Lace?" I looked up and saw my best friend in the skate community, Rob Dyrdek. He was all decked out in white and black. I had no idea why, but he was very color coordinated. I sighed and meet my friends' eyes.

"I'll be okay, I'm just thinking about Jayde." I replied. Bam Margera, my other best friend, came over and hugged me.

"It's gonna be okay, Lace." Bam told me. "It'll get better."

"Thanks, Captain Obvious." I replied. Rob started laughing and Bam rolled his eyes. I then decided to bring them along to Kat's shop so that we could plan Juliet's 27th birthday celebration. When we walked in, Kat was finishing up a tattoo, she had her trademark red hair again and she wore a silver dress and a black beanie. Juliet and Rob had started dating too and I couldn't be happier for them. She really does love him and he loves her.

"Lacey!" Kat came over and hugged me after she finished her tattoo and had taken her gloves off.

"Kat." I replied. "Is it okay if I use your shop? I wanna throw Juliet a birthday party."

"Totally! I'll help with decorations and I'm sure Bam could get the music." She told me.

"I'm on it," Bam said. "As long as you're cool with metal."

I chuckled softly and Kat, Rob and I got to work on the shop. We decorated the shop with colored streamers, balloons and such. All I had to do was change into my dress, get Juliet's cake and then head over. It looked amazing. We had colors from red to silver all over the place and I couldn't wait for Juliet to see it. A smile came across my face as I headed home to my loving husband and my Light, Andy. When I came in the door, I heard soft guitar music and I went upstairs to our bedroom. I then saw my Light, he was busy writing something new. I smiled and I leaned against the wall. Andy's eyes left his guitar and he looked up at me. A smile came across his lips. I came over and he took me into his arms.

"Faith." He murmured, caressing my face softly. I returned his smile.

"Light." I whispered. He then brought his lips to mine in a gentle and passionate kiss. I draped my arms around his neck and tightened the hold, making him growl a little in his throat. He broke the kiss and he kissed my temple. I broke away from his embrace and headed into the closet to grab my camoflague dress and my fishnet tights when I felt Andy wrap his arm around me.

"What's with the dress, Faith?" He asked.

"I'm going to throw Juliet a party for her birthday," I said. Andy smiled and he kissed my shoulder and I sighed softly.

"That's sweet of you, Faith." He said.

I nodded and I headed to shower and after I was done, I pulled my hair into two seperate braids and I slipped my dress on and my tights and my combat boots. I then sat on the bed and sent Juliet a txt to meet me at High Voltage. After I got the reply txt from Juliet, Andy and I headed out to High Voltage. My whole plan was to surprise her, which was easy, because she had no clue. Juliet and I met up outside of High Voltage, she was wearing a Poison shirt, black shorts, fishnets and combat boots. Her hair was blonde again with blue at the bottom.

"Happy Birthday, Snakey," I said, giving her a hug. Juliet smiled brightly and she hugged me back.

"Thank you, Lace." She replied. It still felt awkward between Andy and Juliet, but Andy was willing to accept our friendship. Juliet and I headed inside High Voltage and I heard all of our friends scream 'surprise!' to her. Juliet jumped and then she smiled and laughed. I giggled as Kat came over to embrace Juliet and Bam and Rob came over as well.

"You threw me a party?" Juliet said, squeezing me gently. "Thank you, Lacey."

"No problem, Juju." I replied, returning the squeeze. The party was awesome and it was just what she wanted. Rob embraced Juliet and he kissed her, making me squeal. Rob then rolled his eyes and Juliet giggled. I then remembered my gift to her. I made a Never Take It Off bracelet for her, it has her name, a snake and the words 'Wild Child' on it.

"I have something for you, Snakey." I said. Juliet looked at me weird and I handed her the bracelet. She gasped and then slipped it on.

"No way! Thank you, Lacey!" She squealed and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. As long as I saw her smile, that was all that mattered to me.

It wasn't long before Andy pulled me away from Juliet and we had some time alone. Andy pulled me close and kissed me gently, which I returned.

"That was really sweet of you, to throw her that surprise party, Faith." He said. I smiled.

"I knew she'd like it." I replied. "But I have the one thing that she'll never get back. You, my Light."

Andy smiled and he kissed me again and he kissed my temple before I just lay my head on him and watched as Juliet talked with Bam, Rob and Kat.

"Light?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you," I murmured. Andy stroked my hair and he kissed my forehead and tightened his lovely embrace.

"I love you too, Faith." He whispered. "With all my heart."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. There was nothing I'd do without my Light. He's my everything, my lover, my saviour and my protector. He's been there for me and my love for him had deepened with time. Ever since that grateful night, I've never been so bright and happy and it's all cause of Andy. I inhaled his scent of cigarettes and leather. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"You're so beautiful, Faith." He told me. "Scars and all."

I leaned my head up and I took his hands in mine and squeezed them gently.

"Thanks, Light." I said, pecking him gently on his lips. He snuck in another deep and passionate kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck, draping them gently and knotting my fingers through his short black hair. He made this one kiss breathless. When we pulled apart, I had to regain my breath. He stroked my face gently and I blushed a little. Damn it. I thought. He chuckled and kissed my temple once more. This night was one of my favorite nights, not just for me and my Light, but seeing Juliet happy made it a lot more special. Something I'd never forget. Andy and I left High Voltage for some much needed alone time.