‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 26

Another warm day greeted me as I headed out for another photoshoot I was doing for Hart & Huntington's new skateboarding line. My good friend and motorcross legend, Carey Hart is the creator of the line, which was strictly for motorcross until now. My hair was changed, I dyed it black and had the red on the bottom again, the idea came from Jared Leto, frontman of 30 Seconds To Mars. I smiled brightly as I took it all in, the set was at Rob's Safe Spot Skate Spot in LA and I couldn't wait to get started. I was thrown into makeup and got my hair done, in my trademark braid and I headed out, wearing a Hart & Huntington top that exposed my right shoulder, camoflague leggings and combat boots. I got some shots done on and off my board and I did a few poses laying against one of the rails. I ruffled up my hair a bit and played rather seductive yet athletic. I then got changed into a Hart & Huntington dress and leggings and posed in that, with my hair down in ringlets down my shoulders. I decided that I'm going to keep the black in my hair. Andy loved my black hair. A smile came across my face as I thought of my husband.

It was interesting, how two worlds collide. I met my husband through Bam Margera, my best friend in the skateboarding community. Bam introduced me to Andy after me and Blaze broke up. I shivered at the name. Blaze had created so much misery for me and torment. I even had scars on my body to prove it. I sighed, but it was over. At least I hoped so.

"That's a wrap! Thank you, Lacey!" I heard the photographer say. I nodded my head and changed back into my Batman tanktop, camoflague pants and boots.

After Andy and I met, it was love at first sight and I was right. He and I fell in love quickly and I was glad that I met him that night. I smiled. Andy's been everything I've been looking for all my life. The Light that I needed all this time. He's got an amazing and enigmatic voice and he's so sweet, compassionate, and he's protective of me. He's my soulmate.

I then saw as I headed out, that it was getting close to dusk, which meant I had to go. Andy has another show tonight. I hopped inside the car that was waiting for me and I headed for the venue, which was the Regency Theater. While on the ride, I decided to listen to my husband's music. It didn't take very long. Only a couple hours. As I got out and headed for the theater, a warm sea scented breeze welcomed me, telling me that I was in San Francisco, California. I smiled and I headed inside. I headed straight for the dressing room that Black Veil Brides were in. I headed inside and I saw Ashley, CC, Jake and Jinxx, but I couldn't see Andy.

"Lacey." I got embraced by Ashley and I hugged him back. CC nearly tackled me and I was smart enough to dodge it and I got more hugs from Jake and Jinxx. I then looked at myself in the mirror, and I grabbed a feather extension from my pocket and I put it in my hair. The black diamond wedding ring on my finger sparkled with delight. I then felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me. I just looked in the reflection and I saw Andy. Andy kissed my bare shoulder and he trailed his lips up my neck, which felt really good. I closed my eyes for a second before opening them and turning around to meet my husband's perfect ice blue eyes.

"Faith," He murmured, calling me by my nickname. I cupped his face in my right hand.

"Light." I whispered, saying his nickname. He pulled me to him again and he kissed me gently, making Ashley groan and CC gag. I flipped them off and Jake and Jinxx cracked up laughing. Andy broke my kiss and he kissed my temple.

"Lovebirds," I heard Ashley's voice and I could tell that he was annoyed. Andy smacked Ashley on the back of the head.

"Ow! Really?"

"Yes, really." Andy replied. "Least I'm the only one who actually is in love with one girl."

CC started cracking up laughing.

"Ouch. That sounded like a Pipebomb," I said. Andy chuckled and he kissed my cheek softly. Ashley rolled his eyes and Andy let me go as they headed out onstage. I watched from backstage as they headed out and I heard the crowd cheer for them. I sang along with Andy's voice from backstage. All seemed great until intermission.

"Hello, my love." I paused and froze. No. Not him. It can't be Blaze. Don't turn around, Lace. I thought. But I decided to be stupid and I did turn around and I saw Blaze. He pulled a gun out of his boot. I raised my hands up and I got scared.

"Light! Andy!" I screamed. Andy raced over from the dressing room and he tried to wrestle the gun out of Blaze's hand and I then heard a shot. Blaze shot him in the leg.

"No! Light!" I yelled. "Help! Someone! Please!"

Andy screamed in agony and Ashley and CC grabbed a hold of Blaze and pinned him up against the wall.

"You fucking piece of shit!" Andy growled, while groaning in pain. "I'll fucking tear you to shreds!"

I snatched the gun from Blaze and I saw a small puddle of blood on the ground. Bam and Rob came with security, Ashley and CC let Blaze go and the guards grabbed him. I raced over to Andy's side with Ashley and CC. Paramedics showed up and they bandaged the wound and placed Andy, who had passed out from the blood loss on a stretcher and placed him inside the ambulance. CC ran over to let the manager of the theater know that Andy had been shot to let the fans know and to cancel the show. I began to break down and cry. Ashley hugged me.

"It's okay, Lace. Andy'll be allright. He's been through worse. Trust me." Ashley said.

I nodded slowly.

I then headed for the ambulance and hopped inside with Andy. Just by looking at the ring on my finger that they knew I was his wife. I grabbed Andy's hands in mine and squeezed them. When I arrived the hospital with Andy, the doctors worked quickly to remove the bullet from Andy's right leg. I paced back and forth as I waited to see him. I was worried. What if the bullet hit a vein or something? I bit down on my sparkled black nails without chipping the polish. As soon as I was told to see him, I ran for the room that he was in. Andy was laying in the hospital bed, his breathing was shallow and calm. He was pale, very pale. Almost vampire pale and there were tubes giving him fresh blood. I sobbed softly and I sat beside him. Hearing me cry made him wake up. Andy squeezed my hands back and I looked up.

"Light." I whispered, a sob breaking through my voice. Andy lifted his head up and he cupped my face in his hands. "God, I thought I lost you."

"Shhh. Faith. I'm not going anywhere." He told me. I felt his fingers stroke my hair as I began sobbing again and got more hysterical. He then lifted my chin, making me meet his icy blue eyes, that were full of compassion and sympathy and love.

"Light. I was so scared." I whimpered.

"Shhh. Hey. Don't cry. Please, Faith. I hate seeing you cry." He murmured. "Come here."

I came over at his gesture instantly. He made room so that I could lay next to him. When I did lay with him, he wrapped me in his arms. He ran his fingers through my hair and he started singing 'Saviour' to me, to calm me down. I lay my head on him and I inhaled his scent of cigarettes.

"What happened?" He asked, as soon as I calmed down.

"You got shot. Blaze shot you. You passed out from losing blood." I told him. "I was so afraid that I was too late, Light."

"Luckily, you weren't." He pressed his lips to my temple.

"Blaze is in jail for attempted murder and assualt with a deadly weapon."

"Good. The bastard needs to be away from society and locked up for good." He replied. I smiled a small smile, because he was right. I won't be seeing Blaze anymore and I took a deep breath.

"Thank you for protecting me, Light." I murmured. Andy lifted my chin up and he kissed me softly. When we broke apart, he smiled softly,

"No need. I'd do it in a heartbeat, my beautiful Faith." He said. "I love you. So much."

"I love you, Light." I whispered. "From the bottom of my heart."

Andy kissed me again and I slid my arms around him, pulling him closer to me. His hands moved and snaked their way down my body and he stroked the Fozzy tattoo on my left arm. He deepened the kiss and I got more of a taste of him, of the cigarettes he smoked. He broke the kiss and I just lay my head on him. It was going to be okay. Blaze was finally gone from this world and I didn't have to worry about him anytime soon.