‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 27

Another day came fast again for me. I had a busy day today, I had a skate demo and a signing at Journey's and Andy and I had a shoot to do together. Andy and I were doing this shoot for two causes. Mine being the Be A Star program, which is a program that raises awareness of bullying in schools. and Andy's was for Running Wild In The Night, a cause created by Nikki Sixx of the amazing band Motley Crue. I wore a black Young & Reckless 'Forever Young Forever Reckless' shirt, jeans and my DC's. I headed out on my new board that I designed for Alien Workshop, which was a black unicorn with a light around it and a tattoo on it's leg that says 'Faith' and it has my name on the bottom, Lacey 'Faith' Blackburn-Biersack. I smiled as I began skating along. The fans cheered as I did a backside ollie to 5-0 grind on a rail, and a boardslide, which my best friends, Bam Margera and Rob Dyrdek followed me up on. I landed the tricks with the simpliest of ease and I headed over to Journeys' to sign stuff for the fans. it still felt surreal to sign my new name down on stuff, my new name being Biersack. My latest skate deck design came from my amazing relationship with my husband, Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides. Light was his nickname and Faith was mine.

The signing didn't last long, I went through each of them and I got some cool stuff for not just me, but for Andy as well. Some Batman stuff. Him and his bloody Batman obsession. I thought as I forced myself not to roll my eyes. But I couldn't argue, because I'm a partial Batman nerd as well. I smirked as Bam came over.

"Jesus. Talk about fucking Batman," Bam said, amusement in his voice. "Six's gonna all over you once he sees that shit."

He was right. I giggled softly and I smacked him on the shoulder. He still calls Andy 'Six'. Which was Andy's original stage name until he decided to change it. I'm glad he did, because Lacey Six sounds weird.

"I know," I said. "He's gonna love this stuff."

I then threw most of the stuff into my huge Death Note tote bag that had Ryuk (the Shinigami or God of Death), Light Yagami and Ryuzaki 'L' Lawliet on it. I headed out after embracing Bam and Rob and got into my new car, my 1967 black Chevy Impala and took off to where the photoshoot was going to be at. I had no idea until I pulled up at this house that resembled a castle. My mouth dropped in shock as I parked my Impala. I took a deep breath before heading out. I had to soak this in at some point. The whole house had black bricks that had metallic pieces that sparkled in the sunlight, it was Gothic designed, in and out and I was in love. With it. There was a garden and a meadow off to the distance, black and red roses and black dahila flowers filled the scene. It was breathtaking.

"Holy shit," I muttered to myself. "It's beautiful."

I then felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me. I jumped, but then I realized that it was Andy. Andy lay his head on my shoulder and he kissed my shoulder.

"Isn't it?" He said. "It's breathtaking."

I nodded and I put my hands over his and squeezed them gently. I turned my neck a little so that I could kiss him. He kissed me back and cupped my face in his hand. He deepened the kiss and then he let go. I leaned my forehead against his and smiled. In that same moment, I was whisked away so that I could get changed into the outfit that they wanted me to wear and for my hair and makeup. I was changed into a red and black dress that was off the shoulders and it stopped above my knees, I wore fishnets and high black boots, my hair was in a ponytail and I had black sparkled eyeshadow and crimson lips. The dress showed off my Fozzy tattoo and I wore a headscarf and black leather fingerless gloves, which matched my black metallic nails. I couldn't wait to see Andy.

I lingered as I waited to see Andy. The view was amazing, a warm breeze blew through my hair and I smiled. It was really lovely. Andy then came up to me and he was dressed in all black, his leather vest, black tanktop, black jeans and his famous leather boots. The left bang of his hair was over his face and it was always cute like that.

"Faith. You look so beautiful." He murmured. I turned around and met his icy blue eyes.

"Thanks, Light. You don't look bad yourself." I whispered.

The first part of the shoot was of me and Andy being on a motorcycle together, with my arms wrapped around him and he had his hand on top of mine and the other on the handlebars. Another shot was of me draping my arms around his neck from behind. The next parts were inside the house. One of me and him outside on the patio together and he held me in a perfect embrace. There were another couple shots inside the attic of the house and at the entrance of the house. Then it came down to my favorite part of the shoot, where Andy and I went into the garden\meadow. He and I lay in the meadow together, just like Edward and Bella from Twilight did, except Andy had his hand in mine. Another shot was where he and I were sitting up and I wrapped one arm around his neck, where it showed off my 'Light' tattoo on my hand and I had my other hand on his chest. There was a full moon rising which added a supernatural vibe to the shoot. Andy picked a black dahila and he placed it in my ponytail before he lifted my chin and he kissed me gently. Turned out that it was a shot as well, but I didn't care. He broke the kiss and the final couple shots were where he and I were standing up and he had his arms around me. I loved every second of it, because I was in the one place I loved more than anything. And what made it better was that Blaze was nowhere to be found and he couldn't harm me. Blaze was responsible for my sister's murder and for abusing me and shooting Andy in the leg, which was healing quite nicely. The shoot came to an end and I smiled brightly.

"I love you," Andy murmured.

"I love you, too, Light." I whispered. Andy pecked my lips and he kissed my temple. It was one of my favorite shoots I have ever done. I loved it and I hoped I get to do it again soon.