‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 3

flashback~

I had returned from skating with Bam and Rob and I was hesitant as I stepped up to the house that was now mine and Blaze's. I was terrified of what I was stepping into because with Blaze, he'd be drinking and then he'd go on a fury. I gulped and headed in, and I was right, Blaze was drinking. I could scent it on him. I wanted to hide away from him. Before I could head upstairs, Blaze grabbed me by the back of my hair and he pulled me back down. I whimpered in fear.

"Where do you think you're going, bitch?" Blaze slurred, I could smell alcohol lingering on his breath. I tried to break away from him, but he had thrown me to the floor. I backed up into a corner as he broke the bottle that he had drank and grabbed a shard of glass from it. I gulped and pulled my knees to my chest, hoping that that it would be some sort of protection from him. I sobbed as he came closer with the shard of glass.

"Blaze, please." I begged, tears falling down my face. He then back handed me and I hit the corner of the counter, blood pouring from a wound on my forehead.

"Shut up, you filthy whore!" He screamed at me, making me cry even more. My sobbing got hysterical and he then lifted up my shirt and he sliced my skin from my chest to my left side. I had to get away, I had to. I then forced myself up and I left the house with my board. I then drove to Bam's and as soon as I got to his door, it all went black.

~End of flashback~

I woke up, gasping softly and tears streaming down my face. I buried my head in my hands and sobbed hard. Blaze was going to do what he wasn't finished with if he got his hands on me. I was extremely terrified now. I pulled my knees to my chest as I got hysterical, waking Andy, who was sleeping beside me.

"Faith? What? What's wrong?" He said. I couldn't even talk, I was so hysterical. Andy wrapped his arms around me, I flinched at his touch.

"Hey. Hey. Shhhh. Faith. It's okay," He murmured, stroking my hair and holding me to him in a gentle embrace. "It's going to be okay, Faith."

I buried my face on Andy, inhaling his familiar cigarette and cologne filled scent that lingered on his skin. He made gentle circles on my back with his hand. Damn it. Blaze has haunted my dreams again. I thought. I continued my hysterical fit as Andy sang 'Saviour' to me gently as he ran his fingers through my hair. His touch was almost a salvation to me. No matter how hard I tried, Blaze reappeared to haunt me and make my life miserable as all hell.

"Light?" I choked out. Andy's hands cupped my face and I met his concerned ice blue eyes.

"I'm here, Faith. Shhh. It's okay, baby. I'm here." He reassured me, he stroked my hair in a gentle motion. I was just thankful that my fiance was there beside me right now. I was purely haunted right now and all I wanted was his undying love. Eventually the hysterical fit went to an end and I began to calm down. When I did, Andy lifted my chin, so that our eyes met.

"What happened, Faith?" He asked, his voice was soft and gentle.

"I had a horrible flashback." I whimpered, as he kissed my neck gently and he brought his lips to my temple.

"Talk to me, baby. Tell me what happened." He whispered. I ended up taking a huge breath, calming myself down.

"It was when Blaze and I were still together. He was drinking, and he grabbed me, threw me to the ground and he sliced me open with a shard of glass." I told him, keeping my voice from not breaking down. "Leaving me with the scar on my chest to my left side."

Andy's eyes widened and he had a shocked look on his face. I then showed him the scar, lifting up my black tanktop so that my left side was exposed, which showed half of the scar before it stopped at my chest. Andy then stroked the scar with his hand, being very easy and careful. He then pressed his lips to the start of the scar, which made me giggle a little.

"That's horrible. You don't deserve shit like this." He murmured, against my skin. "I'm sorry, Faith. I wouldn't wish any of this on anyone."

I then just touched his face, he smiled a little and placed his hand over mine. I was just thankful for escaping that part of my life and moving on with someone else, that person being Andy.

"I wish it didn't have to happen to me, but it did." I told him.

"Which is why I love you, Faith. No matter what, scars or not, you're beautiful and that's all that matters to me." He said. That made me feel better, knowing that he loves me, scars and all.

"Thank you, Light." I murmured. Andy then kissed me gently, when we pulled apart, I just lay my head on his chest, inhaling his familiar scent.

The following morning, Andy and I went out to LA for a shoot that he was doing for Revolver with the guys. So far, Blaze hasn't appeared, which meant I could breathe again. I just watched as Andy, CC, Jinxx, Jake and Ashley were getting ready for the set. I was wearing something different. A dress with a design that had skeletons on a chain on the front and I wore fishnets and combat boots. I had my hair straightened and it was in a ponytail. I guess I was part of the shoot. I felt allright. I even had fishnet gloves on to cover the scar on my inner left arm from my shoulder to my elbow. I just leaned against the wall as Andy and the guys got their shots taken. At the last of the shoot, Andy pulled me in, wrapping his arms around me, and I placed my hands on his as the shots were taken. We also did solo shots as well. It was all in all, a great shoot. It was completely different than me posing for Young & Reckless or some other brand in the skate world.

"You look beautiful, Faith." He whispered. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"You don't too bad yourself, Light." I murmured. He pressed his lips to my forehead. I smirked and the shoot was complete. I couldn't wait to see myself and Andy on the cover for Revolver. I changed back into my outfit, which was my Hart & Huntington tanktop and camo skinny jeans and I had my hair in a bun. I was excited to see the magazine.

Later on that night, Andy and the guys had a show. I lingered backstage as Andy put his face paint on and I just watched as he applied the black paint onto his face. It was interesting, until Andy pulled me into his lap. I giggled softly. His ice blue eyes were soft and gentle. He brushed my face with his hand.

"I love seeing you smile," He murmured. "And I'm not gonna let Blaze take that away from you."

"I hope not," I whispered. "Because you're the only one who makes me smile."

He smiled and he kissed me gently, as I tightened my arms around his neck, making him growl a little in his throat. He deepened the kiss before he let go. He stroked my hair and he kissed my temple.

"I love you, Light." I said. He kissed the bridge of my nose, making me giggle again.

"I love you too, Faith. More than you'll ever know." He replied.