‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 7

The morning sunlight hit my face as I woke up, and I realized that I was home with Andy. Andy brought me to his house when we've gotten some time off and I needed to relax and be with my Light and not have to leave to skate with Bam and Rob. I then pulled my hair out of the ponytail that it was tied into and I pulled it back into a bun after running my fingers through it. It felt great to be with my Light and not be slammed with projects. I then heard meowing sounds, I groaned, thinking it was coming from Crow, Andy's cat and I then saw there was another cat with a black studded and spiked collar. It was a gray tabby and it was sitting in front of me. What? How the hell did this other cat get in here? I thought. I began stroking the cat's fur and I then saw a note attached to the collar. I grabbed it and unfolded it.

Surprise! Happy birthday, Faith!

I know that you love cats and you've gotten close to Crow, I figured it was time to add a new addition to the family.

Lots of love,

Your Light,

Andy

I smiled brightly. My fiance's so sweet. He got me a new kitten. I always wanted a cat since after my parents passed away and I never had the time because I had my skateboarding career. It was put in the way so there was no way in hell that I could have a pet without someone watching it while I was gone skating and doing demos and signings.

"Isn't he sweet?" I said to myself, as I stroked the tabby's fur. "I'll call you Phantom. How about that, little one?"

Phantom mewed and he rubbed his head in my hand and I smiled, stroking him again. It was the perfect birthday gift ever.

"I'll take that as a 'yes.'" I murmured. Phantom curled up in my lap as I ran my hand down his fur and he purred. I then saw my perfect fiancé, Andy, as he walked in the door. His icy blue eyes were soft and he smiled.

"Well, I see that you and your new present are getting along quite well," He said. "Did you name him, Faith?"

"I did, Light. His name's Phantom."

He narrowed his eyes for a second in amusement and crossed his arms.

"Phantom? Cause he looks like one?" He asked. I bit my lip softly.

"Maybe." I replied.

"That's perfect then. How about we go and get his new name tag before I take you out on a birthday lunch?"

"Allright, Light." I ended up getting out of bed and I went over to kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you for getting him. I love him."

He smiled and he returned my kiss by kissing my forehead and he pulled me to him for a second.

"I knew you would love him," He murmured. Crow then came in and he saw Phantom and hissed. Andy groaned in annoyance, making me giggle.

"Crow. Be nice," He said. I then went over and picked Crow up, stroking his black fur and making him purr. Phantom then hissed back at Crow, so I handed Crow to Andy.

"They're just like kids. They can't share the love." I muttered. Andy laughed softly and he petted Crow.

"Well, let's hope these two get along. I don't want any cat warfare." He told me.

"I used to have a couple of cats and they'd wrestle with each other, so I'd call them kitty smackdowns," I said. Andy snorted softly.

"Really? A wrestling reference?"

I nodded my head up and down. "Oh, did I forget to mention that I used to watch wrestling as a kid?" I told him. "Because you remind me a little of 'The Icon' Sting."

He laughed again and leaned against the wall. "Well, you're actually not the first person who said that."

"You also remind me of Jeff Hardy. You got a little of 'The Charismatic Enigma' in you too."

"Who don't I remind you of?" He responded, between laughs.

I giggled softly and stroked Phantom's fur, making him purr again. "Well, let's see, you remind me of 'The Icon' Sting, The Undertaker, 'The Charismatic Enigma' Jeff Hardy and a little bit of CM Punk."

"Because I give good- what does he call them?- Pipebombs?" He asked.

"Yes, that's right. Pipebombs."

"Maybe that's what I should say before I say something? Pipebomb!"

I started laughing now, it was so funny. I couldn't imagine my fiancé being like CM Punk and pipebombing a hater. Then again, it would be interesting.

"That's what you should say after you call out a hater at one of your shows," I told him.

"That would be interesting," He replied.

"But, there's one thing that I love the most about you, your undying love." I said. Andy smiled brightly and he brushed my face with his hand before he gave me a gentle kiss and kissing my temple.

"And there's one thing that I love the most about you, Faith. You have such strength now, you seem so passionate about life." He murmured. I smiled brightly.

"Is that why you call me 'Faith'?" I asked.

"Yes. I call you 'Faith' because I give you the faith you need to regain your inner strength and heal." He stroked my hair. That's why he called me that. He gave me the Faith I needed to fix myself and heal. I'm so grateful to have him in my life and proud of how far our relationship's going. He then kissed me before I went to change into a Hart & Huntington tank top, black jeans with white crosses and my combat boots and we headed out together to get Phantom's new tag, which was a dog tag and Andy took me for lunch. It was great, spending time with my fiance, and not worrying about a thing. I cherished times like this, because I knew at some point, skating was gonna get in the way. Afterwards, Andy and I went to meet with Rob, Bam and Kat for my birthday dinner and I wore a silver sparkled dress and Andy was all in black.

"How's the wedding planning going?" Kat asked.

"That's actually Dyrdek's job. Ask him," Andy replied. "Since he's the one who's gonna be marrying us."

I leaned my head on Andy's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me and he kissed my temple.

"Yeah, it's going good. the Fantasy Factory is looking really good," Rob explained. "Just gotta wait for Halloween."

Andy and I decided that we were gonna be the cool couple and get married on Halloween. I actually loved it because, it was the one day were you can dress dark and no one would judge you. I smirked at the thought and Andy stroked my hair.

"All I care about is making Lacey mine forever," Andy said. I looked into his icy blue eyes and he smiled. "Just don't half ass it, Dyrdek or it's your ass."

Bam laughed and Rob then nodded.

"I have something to give you," I looked at Andy and he retrieved a black velvet box. I sat up and examined it. I had no idea what it was, but whatever it was, looked expensive.

"Light, you didn't have to.."

He slienced me with a peck on my lips and I smiled more brightly.

"I insisted, Faith. This is not just your birthday gift, it's also an early wedding gift."

I then opened the box and I saw a beautiful necklace, it was a white gold chain with a pair of bat wings in black diamonds and a crimson diamond heart. My mouth dropped in shock.

"Light." I said, a gasp escaping through my throat. "It's beautiful."

"This way, my heart'll always be close to you." He murmured, as he removed my old necklace and he placed the new one on me. I then kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you for this and for Phantom."

"No need to thank me. I love you so much, Faith."

"I love you, Light."