‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 8

It was a beautiful scene, me and Andy, about to be married, Rob was the minister and it was everything I could've dreamt of for a wedding, it was dark and gothic, like us and before we could begin, Blaze ran in with a gun and started shooting everyone and I screamed, blood filled the aisle in pools and he came over to me, but Andy had shoved me behind him, ready to protect me with his life. Before I knew it, he shot Rob and he had a knife for Andy. I started sobbing as the blood shed and carnage lay in front of me...

A hard pounding noise woke me and prodded me from sleep and I groaned. I sat up and then realized that I was in a seperate hotel room before realizing that today was Halloween. My wedding day. A smile came across my face and then faded as the pounding came again and then I heard a boot hit my door, knowing that it was Bam. I got out of bed and headed over to answer the door. Bam and Kat were standing in the doorway. I smiled as Kat gave me a big hug and she kissed my cheek. Bam embraced me. I got excited because I'm marrying the man of my dreams, my Light, Andy. Carey's wife, Pink, or Alicia came in as well.

"Are you nervous at all?" Kat asked. I shook my head, because I wasn't really nervous, all I wanted was my Light and I couldn't wait to see him. I then changed into a pair of black shorts and a Fox tanktop.

"I gave Andy the suit that I married Missy in, so, expect that." Bam told me. I smiled at the thought of seeing Andy in a dark purple Librace velvet suit jacket and black outfit. I wanted to see him, but I had to get ready and perfect myself for the trip to the Fantasy Factory, where Rob's marrying me and Andy. But, yet, I couldn't help but feel scared out of my mind. I felt haunted. The vision was causing me to think second thoughts. Phantom leaped up into my arms and I stroked his fur, making him purr.

"Something the matter, Lacey?" I heard Pink's voice and I forced myself to lie. I had a feeling that Blaze was here, ready to take me down or to even kill my Light.

"No, Alicia. I'm okay." I lied as Phantom did his best to comfort me, I had to see Light, just for a little bit and have him comfort me. I looked over at Bam and he instantly knew what I wanted.

"I'll go get Andy." He mouthed. I nodded and Bam left, beckoning Pink and Kat with him. I plopped back down on the bed with Phantom and tried my hardest to breathe and calm down, but I couldn't. I couldn't and I had to see Light. I then heard a knocking on the door and I went over to answer it, leaving Phantom on the bed. I stared back into the eyes of my fiance or should I say, husband and he could tell that something was wrong. I pulled him in by his wrist and closed the door.

"Faith?" He murmured. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I began to cry. Andy took me into his arms and held me to him, stroking my hair.

"Faith. Shhh. Hey. It's okay. It's okay, baby. I'm here. I'm here." His voice became gentle and soft. That vision scared the living shit out of me and I wanted to hide and disappear. I buried my head on him, inhaling his familiar scent of cigarettes and alcohol. He ran his fingers through my hair in a comforting motion. Knowing that Andy's presence being there was enough for me to calm down. I then forced myself to me Andy's soft icy blue eyes.

"Light." I whimpered. "I had a horrible vision."

"Tell me, Faith." He said, as he sat me down on the bed. Phantom came over and he rubbed himself against Andy, and Andy stroked Phantom gently. So I did. I told him everything. Blaze coming in and ruining our wedding by killing everyone we knew and I got hysterical again.

"Hey. Faith. Look at me," He said, his voice barely a whisper. I met his eyes as he wiped the tears from my face with his fingers. "It isn't gonna happen. He won't hurt you, I told you that. I won't let him lay a finger on you or ruin this for us."

I sliently prayed that what Andy was saying's true. I don't want Blaze to ruin our wedding day, the day that I've been waiting for all my life. I took a deep breath and considered it.

"Let's hope you're right." I said. Andy pressed his lips to my forehead.

"I'll even make sure that he doesn't get in. I'll ban him from the Fantasy Factory if I have to." He replied. I laughed softly and a smile came across my face. Andy then stroked my face and he pressed little kisses on my jawiline, making me giggle.

"I'm not gonna let him take that beautiful smile away from you," He murmured, against my skin. "I won't."

"You just know how to make it better," I told him. "I love you, Light."

"I love you too, Faith. I can't wait to see you in that dress." He smiled brightly. "Mrs. Biersack."

I smirked at the sound of my new name and I loved it. Only in a few hours, I'm gonna become Lacey Blackburn-Biersack. I kissed his cheek and he kissed me gently and he kissed my temple, holding me to him again, humming 'Mortician's Daughter'.

"Light?"

"Yes, Faith?"

"Can you sing that to me? Mortician's Daughter?" I asked. He smiled and nodded, tightening his arms around me.

"I open my lungs dear
I sing this song at funerals... no rush.
These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.
Baby boy you've held so tightly,
This pain it visits almost nightly
Missing hotel beds, I feel your touch.

I will await dear, a patience of eternity, my crush.
A universal still.
No rust.
No dust will ever grow on this frame,
One million years, and I will say your name.
I love you more than I can ever scream.

We booked our flight those years ago,
I said, "I love you, " as I left you.
Regrets still haunt my hollow head,
But I promised you I will see you again, again.

I sit here and smile dear.
I smile because I think of you and I blush.
These bleeding hollow dials... this fuss.
A fuss is made of miles and travels
When roadways are but stones and gravel.
A bleeding heart can conquer every crush.

We booked our flight those years ago
You said you loved me as you left me.
Regrets still haunt your saddened head,
But I promised you that I will see you,

We booked our flight those years ago
I said I loved you as I left you
Regret's no longer in my head,
But I promised you and now I'm home again, again, again, I'm home again, again, again.

I'm home again."

He sang the song to me softly, while he stroked my hair. It was beautiful and I loved every word of the song. I smiled brightly and I felt a lot better, maybe hearing Andy sing made me better because I got excited to make him mine forever. As my husband.

"That's beautiful, Light." I murmured. He kissed me gently.

"Thank you, Faith." He told me, before he let me go. "Are you gonna be okay now?"

"Yeah." I said. "I can't wait to see you, in Bam's tux."

"I can't wait to see you in your dress." He replied as he headed out the door. I giggled softly. I couldn't wait to see him. I smirked softly.

A few hours later, I stared at myself in the mirror, in the long wedding dress, the black velvet ribbon wrapped around the torso. My hair was pulled into two braids and my necklace, the bat wings and heart sparkled with life. I wore long fish net gloves to hide my scars. It was finally happening. I'm marrying Andy. I took a deep breath, and tried to calm down as Kat finished the last of my hair and put the black veil in. I smiled brightly. I couldn't wait to see him. Kat had my makeup done, black sparkled eyeshadow, dark red eyeliner, crimson lipstick. We were inside of Rob's office in the Fantasy Factory.

"You look so beautiful, babe," Kat said. "Andy's gonna be all over you." I smiled, that was the intial plan. I stared out the window, seeing the black tent where the ceremony was going to take place. In a matter of moments, I was gonna be Mrs. Biersack. Kat wore a beautiful crimson dress, I had her, Alicia, Sammi Doll (Jinxx's wife), and Nikki (Bam's new girlfriend) as my bridesmaids. Kat was my Maid of Honor. Kat finished my makeup and she headed out as Carey came in. Carey had blonde streaks in his black hair, I smirked, that matched his black suit with dark red tie. I gave Carey a hug, which he returned.

"Her dress looks incredible on you," He told me.

"Thanks, Carey."

"You ready, Firefly?" He asked. It was time, time for me to marry Andy. I nodded my head up and down fast. He laughed softly.

"Yeah." I replied. "Don't make me trip. Please?"

"Course not."

Carey then gave me his arm and I locked my arm through his. Carey and I headed out of Rob's office and headed down to the black tent, I saw black dahilas and red roses inside, wrapped in velvet ribbons. I focused on that as I gripped the dahilas and roses in my hand. We headed down, stepping in motion, until my eyes met Andy's. His lips curled into a smile as Carey and I approached. Carey then placed my hand in Andy's as he pulled me to the altar. I smiled so brightly. Rob then cleared his throat and began to speak.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Andy Biersack and Lacey Blackburn," Rob began. "I love you both so much. It's funny how two different worlds collide. Lacey had come from a troubled past, looking for someone to care for her and love her and she finally has. The couple would like to share their vows."

"Lacey," Andy said. "My Faith. I remember the night when Bam had brought you to see me. I knew then and there, that you were the one for me. You've become everything I could've asked for. You're my best friend, and you owe the key to my heart. You've been through so much and you've faced your own demons. You've become so passionate about life and I've given you the faith you needed to heal. I love you so much, and I can't wait for our new life together."

Tears stung my eyes and I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Andy," I replied. "My Light. I'd never even considered falling in love, even after everything I faced with Blaze, but when we met that night, I felt like for once, I could breathe and not be afraid to fall in love again. You've been there for me, supported me and the life I live, you even accepted me for who I am, scars and all. You made me realize that it's okay to be in love. Because love can heal any wound, like you did. You healed the wounds that have tormented me in the past and filled the empty space in my heart. You are the light I've been searching for all my life. I don't have to hide from you. Light, you're my world and I love the world that I'm in."

Rob then took the rings from Bam and Kat. I saw the beautiful black diamond wedding band as Rob handed it to Andy.

"Repeat after me," Rob said. Andy nodded. "I, Andy Biersack, take you, Lacey Blackburn, as my wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, as long as we both shall live."

"I, Andy Biersack, take you, Lacey Blackburn, as my wedded wife," Andy repeated, slipping the ring on my finger. "To have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, as long as we both shall live."

Rob then handed me Andy's black titanium ring.

"Lace, repeat after me," Rob told me. "I, Lacey Blackburn, take you, Andy Biersack, as my wedded husband, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer as long as we both shall live."

"I, Lacey Blackburn, take you, Andy Biersack, as my wedded husband, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer as long as we both shall live." I responded as a smile came across Andy's face.

"By the power vested in me, by the state of California, I pronounce you husband and wife," Rob announced. "Y'all know what to do."

Andy laughed softly and he pulled me in for a deep and passionate kiss. The crowd of our friends and family cheered. I'm now Lacey Blackburn-Biersack. I couldn't even believe it. Andy's my hubby now. I was ready for the new step in our relationship and our new life as one.