‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 1

"You're so close, Lace!" I heard Bam's voice say as the pain ran through my body. I'd never thought I'd be giving birth, but it was happening. All the ones I love were surrounding me, Rob, Bam, Juliet, Chris Jericho, Carey Hart, Pink, Kat and Travis Pastrana. I wanted to scream, because the pain was surreal, but I gripped onto the hand of my husband, Andy. The pain came in shockwaves as I pushed and pushed. Just a few months ago, I found out that I was pregnant with a girl, a daughter and I was so thrilled. I nearly gave in, but one thing made me not want to, and that was the amazing man beside me, my Light, Andy Biersack. Andy's fingers squeezed mine and he leaned to my ear.

"It's okay, Faith. Just one more try." He murmured, kissing my sweat dampened hair. I then did as he told me, I gave one final pull and when I did, I nearly collapsed from the pain. But I then heard the one thing any mother would love to hear, the first cry of their daughter. I gasped and Andy's eyes were filled to the brim with tears as I was handed our daughter. The cord was cut and I cradled our daughter to me. She had a small amount of blond hair, the original hair color that both Andy and I had and she opened up her eyes, her eyes were a dark blue, close to Andy's icy blue eyes, but they were a shade darker.

"She's so cute!" Juliet whispered. "Are you gonna name her, Lace?"

I nodded and then turned to Andy, who looked at Bam, Rob, Jericho, Carey, Kat and Alicia (Pink), and he smiled brightly, as a tear streamed down his face and he cleared his throat.

"Yeah. Her name's gonna be Blayde." He said. "Blayde Marie Biersack."

Bam smiled brightly and Andy got embraced by Rob, Carey and Jericho. I never thought this would happen, that I'd be holding the most amazing little girl in my arms, and having such a loving husband by my side. See, this world wouldn't be like this if I hadn't met my husband, Andy. Bam was the one who brought us together, he brought me to Andy after my tormented past life with Blaze, my ex, who is in prison for attempted murder, rape, and so on, for hurting not just me, but Andy. He shot Andy in the leg. I handed Blayde to Andy. Andy held her close and he ran his fingertip across her little cheek.

"Hey, beautiful." He murmured, kissing Blayde's forehead. Blayde cooed softly and leaned her head on Andy's arm. I smiled brightly. He's gonna be such a great father to Blayde. I thought. Blayde began to cry and Andy began to sing 'Saviour' to her, the song that he sang to me when life got hard for me. Blayde stopped crying and I could help but be in awe. Andy had such a amazing voice and even I knew that his voice could stop the pain and the sadness and make it all calm and peaceful.

"She's so beautiful," I whispered. Andy kissed me softly and he still kept Blayde in a gentle embrace. We pulled away and he smiled.

"She inherits it from you, my beautiful Faith." He told me. I smiled and I just leaned back and watched as Andy held Blayde close and was still humming 'Saviour' softly to her. Blayde closed her eyes and fell asleep. I couldn't get enough of how adorable Andy and Blayde were.

"Yo, Six! When am I gonna get a chance to hold my goddaughter?" Bam said, making me laugh softly. Andy rolled his eyes then handed Blayde over to Bam. Bam held her close, and rocked her gently back to sleep. In that moment, I couldn't help but think of my parents and my sister. If only they were here long enough to see Blayde being born. I sighed softly and blinked away tears from my eyes. Andy touched my face and brought my eyes to his icy blue ones.

"You're thinking about them, aren't you?" He murmured. I nodded as a tear fell down my cheek. Andy wiped it away with his fingertip.

"I really wish they were here, Light." I bit back on a sob. "They would've loved seeing Blayde."

"Aw, Faith. Don't cry, baby. It's okay. It's okay." He whispered as he pressed his lips to my temple. He moved my hair from my eyes and softly hummed 'The Mortician's Daughter' to me and I calmed down. I then looked over to see Juliet holding Blayde and a smile came across my face. Blayde was handed back to me and I began to let her feed, because it didn't take long for her to get her fill and it hurt too, it made me feel like I was raising a vampire instead of a regular kid. Andy began humming again and Blayde began to sleep. Andy then lifted my chin and he kissed me softly. When we pulled apart, I decided to let Carey hold Blayde. Andy then took a shot of me with her and I smiled softly. He then posted the shot on Twitter.

@AndyBVB: My amazing Faith, @Faith_Blackburn and my new baby girl. Welcome to the world, Blayde Marie Biersack.

Blayde began to cry again and this time she wasn't hungry or anything, she wanted Andy. Andy put his phone away and he took Blayde from me.

"Hey. Shh. It's okay, baby girl. Daddy's here." He said, and that alone made me want to cry along with her. It was so cute. He started humming 'The Mortician's Daughter' again and Blayde calmed down. She looked up at Andy and I saw a smile come across her face and she buried her head in the crook of his arm.