‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 10

I woke up to my phone buzzing, as much as I loved waking up in the arms of my husband, Andy, I groaned and quietly escaped my husband's warm embrace without waking him, wrapping the blanket around my body and tying it around me and walked out onto the porch. I answered it as I sat in one of the chairs outside.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lacey." It was Terry, me and Bam's manager, he better have a good reason of calling me at this hour. I yawned sliently and wiped the sleep out of my eyes. When Bam and I met, he basically had Terry sign me as his client as well.

"Terry. What's up?" I asked, in my best awake and calm voice. I hated when I got calls this early in the damn morning, it always bugged the hell out of me.

"I have amazing news to share with you. You are set to appear on this upcoming season of The Voice," He told me. The Voice? Wait. Wasn't it that show where you have a coach or whatever? I thought.

"The Voice?" I replied.

"The audition is later today at 3:00." Terry explained. I then remembered what that show was. Juliet was on there last season when she got picked to be coached by Cee Lo Green. That's right. Now it makes so much more sense now.

"Great. Thanks for the info," I told him and hung up. I then walked back into mine and Andy's bedroom and I saw that he was already awake and he was playing with Phantom. I giggled as Phantom jumped on Andy's back and began purring. Andy then brought his eyes to mine and a soft smile came across his face. Phantom jumped off of his back and he came over and rubbed his head on my leg, causing me to pick him up and pet him. Phantom closed his eyes and purred.

"Light." I said. "I have amazing news."

Andy stood up and he came over to me and he pulled me to him, he moved my hair from my eyes and I stared into his warm icy blue eyes.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I got a call from Terry, me and Bam's manager," I told him. "I guess I'm appearing this season on The Voice."

"That's great, Faith!" His voice was full of excitement. "When's the audition?"

"Later today," I replied. Andy smiled and then he kissed my forehead. I couldn't help but feel excited, because people will get a chance to hear my voice, besides the BVB Army and Andy and the guys have before. A smile came across my face and I couldn't wait to do this.

A few hours after an amazing skate session, Andy, Bam, Rob and I went down to the studio where The Voice was being filmed. On the road, I began to feel a little nervous and worried, because I didn't know if any of the coaches would like my singing and I took a deep breath. Andy sensed something was off, he took my hand and he kissed my hand.

"You'll do great, Faith." He said. "I know you will."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. I then thought about what my song was going to be, I went through many songs until I then came across Pink's 'So What' and I grinned. That was it. 'So What' was one of my favorite songs that Aliecia did and I wanted to dedicate that song to my ex, Blaze. We arrived at the studio and I was whisked away to the dressing room. I changed into a crimson and black dress, a black cape, a silver spiked bracelet, a knuckle ring with golden claws and silver cross earrings. I had black eyeshadow over my eyes and crimson lipstick, my now red and black hair was in curls and I wore a crimson tiara on my head and I wore black heeled booties. When I walked out, Andy, Bam and Rob's mouths dropped and I giggled.

Andy pulled me to him and he caressed my face. I blushed and he smirked.

"You look so beautiful, my Faith." He murmured. I smiled and he kissed me gently. When we broke apart, Andy leaned his forehead against mine.

"Thank you, my Light." I whispered.

"Lace, you look fucking hot!" Bam said. Andy rolled his eyes at Bam and Rob snorted in amusement.

"Thanks, Bam." I replied.

I then heard a knock on the door which made me and Andy jump and I giggled as I heard one of the techs say that I was up in a few minutes. Andy and I walked out to the stage, but before I could go on, he kissed me again.

"Make me proud," Andy murmured, when we pulled away.

"I will." I replied, as he let my hand go and I headed out onstage and I began to sing 'So What' by Pink.

"Na na na na na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na na na na na na na na

I guess I just lost my husband,
I don't know where he went,
So I'm gonna drink my money,
I'm not gonna pay his rent,
I got a brand new attitude and
I'm gonna wear it tonight,
I wanna get in trouble,
I wanna start a fight,
na na na na na na na I wanna start a fight,
na na na na na na na I wanna start a fight

So, so what
I'm still a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
And I don't need you,
And guess what,
I'm having more fun,
And now that we're done,
I'm gonna show you tonight,
I'm alright,
I'm just fine,
And you're a tool,
So, so what,
I am a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
And I don't want you tonight

(Uh check my flow, aw)
The waiter just took my table,
And gave it to Jessica Simps (shit!),
I guess I'll go sit with drum boy,
At least he'll know how to hit,
What if this song's on the radio,
then somebody's gonna die,
I'm gonna get in trouble,
My ex will start a fight,
na na na na na na na he's gonna start a fight,
na na na na na na na we're all gonna get in a fight

So, so what
I'm still a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
And I don't need you,
And guess what,
I'm having more fun,
And now that we're done,
I'm gonna show you tonight,
I'm alright,
I'm just fine,
And you're a tool,
So, so what,
I am a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
And I don't want you tonight."

I then saw that I caught the attention of Blake Shelton, Christina Aguliera, Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine and Adam had pressed the button and he had turn his chair around and I forced myself not to gasp as I continued to sing.

"You weren't there,
You never were,
You want it all,
But that's not fair,
I gave you life,
I gave my all,
You weren't there,
You let me fall.

So, so what
I'm still a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
And I don't need you,
And guess what,
I'm having more fun,
And now that we're done,
I'm gonna show you tonight,
I'm alright,
I'm just fine,
And you're a tool,
So, so what,
I am a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
And I don't want you tonight.

No, no, no, no
I don't want you tonight,
You weren't there,
I'm gonna show you tonight,
I'm alright,
And you're a tool,
And your a tool,
So, so what,
I am a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
And I don't want you tonight!"

I stood there, trying to regain my breath and I crossed my arms on the stage as the crowd cheered for me and I smiled brightly.

"Hello," I heard Blake say to me and I waved.

"What's your name, darling?" Christina asked.

"My name's Lacey. Lacey Biersack." I replied as the crowd cheered at my name. Obviously there were some Black Veil Brides fans in the crowd as well. I chuckled at that.

"Pleasure to meet you, Lacey." Adam Levine told me, I focused my attention to him. Adam Levine is the singer and frontman of the band Maroon 5. He had an amazing voice and I loved his music. "You see, Lacey. I've heard many talented people on this show, but you have something that a lot of them were missing, and that was undying passion."

"Thanks," I replied. "When I do sing, it all comes from the heart."

"That's why I pushed my button," Adam said. "I love a girl who sings from the heart."

"Thank you so much, Adam." I told him. Adam then stood up and he offered me a hug, which I accepted before I headed backstage and when I did, Andy pulled me to him and he kissed me deeply and passionately and when we pulled away, he hugged me.

"That was awesome," He said. "I'm so proud of you, Faith."

"Thanks, Light." I murmured. "I got such a rush out there. It was amazing."

Andy caressed my face and he stroked my jawline gently.

"See? That's what I feel every time I perform for the BVB Army and it feels awesome." He told me, smiling. Bam then picked me up and spun me around.

"That fucking rocked, Lace." Bam said, before setting me down.

"Thanks for ruining the moment, Bam." I said, sarcastically.

"Smooth, Margera." Rob said, rolling his eyes.

Bam then glared at Rob and scoffed, crossing his arms and putting his Element hat on backwards.

"Oh, shut the fuck up, Robbie." Bam replied. Andy and I began to crack up laughing.

"Robbie? Really?" I added.

"Hey, I've heard people call him that before," Bam explained. "He just doesn't have the balls to admit it."

Rob then scoffed and he crossed his arms.

"Yeah, right." Rob muttered, sarcastically.

Andy then cleared his throat and he wrapped his arm around me and I leaned my head on him.

"Anyways. We should celebrate Lacey's acceptance onto Team Adam." Andy said and a smile came across my face.

"What do you have in mind, Light?" I asked.

"A trip to the bar," Andy replied. "How about that?"

"Great," I replied. "Anywhere with you is perfect, Light."

Andy kissed me again and he kissed my nose, making me giggle. Andy then turned to Rob.

"Hey, keep an eye on Margera, will you?" He whispered. Rob nodded his head.