‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 21

I stood in front of the mirror, my hair in a French braid, I was wearing a black leather vest, a Batman tanktop, black leather jeans and my heeled booties. A bracelet of bullets lay on my left wrist and I had black bangles on my right wrist. I'd worn the Batman tanktop for Andy, because of him and his Batman thing. I put dark grey eye shadow over my eyes to make my grey eyes shine more and I wore dark red lipstick on my lips. I had a performance to do in about ten to fifteen minutes and I was also singing a new song that I wrote for Andy and I've been at work at it for a while. Andy has no idea that I'm gonna sing this and I can't wait for him to hear it. It's called 'My Heart Is Broken'. I wrote it about being in love and being apart because of him and I having our careers keeping us apart from seeing each other. But, we're still together as if it doesn't pull us apart and I wrote it about those feelings of him being gone and that stuff. I smiled in the mirror. After fixing my hair, I headed out to the stage with Andy, who was wearing his Fozzy shirt that Jericho gave him and his black jeans and boots. As we lingered backstage, waiting for my show to start, I gave Andy a huge smile, I couldn't wait to play 'My Heart Is Broken' for him.

"You look so beautiful, Faith." Andy said, as he pulled me close to him for a few moments. He kissed my forehead and I lightly draped my arms around him.

"Thank you, Light." I murmured, giving him a little kiss upon his lips. I smelt his cigarette and mint scent as I met his soft icy blue eyes, he kissed my temple.

"I have a surprise for you," I said. Andy looked at me weirdly and I stifled a giggle before kissing him on the cheek.

"What is it, Faith?" He asked.

"You'll see. Just keep watching my show and you'll see." I replied before I went onstage and the crowd cheered brightly for me. I sat on my leather stool and crossed my legs. I began my set with Safe and Sound, then Lithium, Call Me When You're Sober, and then So What. After I finished singing So What, I began to address the crowd.

"This next song I'm gonna play is a new song," I said. "This is a song about being in love, being apart from the one you love and the one who has won your heart but you still make things work. And it's about those feelings that you get when you miss your loved one. And you guys aren't the only ones hearing this for the first time. Andy's also hearing this as well."

The crowd cheered brightly as I looked over at my Light. I smiled brightly and I blew him a kiss and I heard a few 'aww's' from the crowd.

"It goes a little something like this," I murmured. I began to sing 'My Heart Is Broken' as the music cued in.

"I will wander 'til the end of time,

torn away from you.

I pulled away to face the pain.
I close my eyes and drift away.

Over the fear that I will never find
A way to heal my soul.

And I will wander 'til the end of time
Torn away from you.

My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel

Deliver us from sorrow's hold
(Over my heart)..."

I looked over at Andy as I sang and a huge smile came across his face, just exactly what I wanted. I placed my hands over my heart and continued to sing the song, before moving my hands up towards the sky.

"I can't go on living this way
But I can't go back the way I came

Chained to this fear that I will never find
A way to heal my soul..."

I glanced at Andy again as I continued to sing the next few lines of the song. I grasped the microphone in my black leather fingerless gloved left hand.

"And I will wander 'til the end of time
Half alive without you

My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us

Change, open your eyes to the light
I denied it all so long, oh so long
Say goodbye, goodbye

My heart is broken
Release me, I can't hold on
Deliver us

My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us

My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel
Deliver us from sorrow's hold.."

The crowd began to cheer louder and roared as a tear fell down my face and I looked away for a moment to wipe my tear from my face. I looked over at my Light and he looked like he was going to cry himself.

"I love you, Light." I said. I got up from my place and I raced over to kiss him and hug him, and I could hear the crowd cheer behind me and when we pulled apart, Andy blinked the tears that filled his eyes and I kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you too, Faith." He murmured and I smiled. I kissed him again before returning back on stage. I finished my set with Russian Roulette and Wide Awake. After my signing at the Every 15 Minutes tent, I stayed and lingered backstage while Andy was doing his show, this was indeed the last two shows, we were in Texas and I was just excited to get home and it was so much fun. But, it was fun while it lasted and I got so many of my fans to support Every 15 Minutes. I'm glad I came across this program and I got the chance to tell others about it and help make it big. Andy and I took a walk together, hand in hand before heading back to the bus. As I went to change into my Metal Mulisha tank top and shorts, I looked up into the mirror and saw that Andy was looking for something. I chuckled softly and put on my DC Shoes. I pulled my hair out of the braid and let it fall down in red waves. I then headed back into the bedroom and leaned in the doorway, watching him. Andy then found what he was looking for, I saw a glint of a silver chain catch my eye.

"Light," I said. "What's that?"

Andy smiled brightly, as he came over to me and he pulled me to him for a second.

"This is actually for you, Faith," He told me, unfolding his hand and inside was a charm bracelet. My mouth dropped and I took it from him. It was beautiful. It had a half moon charm, which represented my nickname for him, which is 'Light', a Heartagram, which I knew represented Bam, a charm that said 'Make Your Own Luck', for Rob, the number 199, Travis Pastrana's number, the High Voltage Tattoo skull that represented Kat, and a snake, that represented Juliet. A smile then came across my face as I blinked away tears that filled my eyes.

"Oh, Light." I murmured. "It's beautiful. It's the best thing you could've ever given me."

"There's one more thing I have for you." Andy said, he reached into his pocket and he pulled out a black cross charm. What was the cross for? I thought, but then, it hit me. The cross represents Faith, which is my nickname. He took the bracelet and he clipped the charm onto the chain before slipping it onto my wrist and putting it on.

"It's beautiful." I whispered, kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you, Light. I love you."

Andy's arms wrapped tightly around me and he kissed my temple gently.

"I love you too, Faith." He murmured.

After the last show and the wrap up of Warped Tour in Dallas, Andy and I were finally heading home, at least that's what I thought. My phone rang, the Nitro Circus theme song chirped and I knew that Travis was calling me. I went over to answer it.

"Yes, Travis?" I said. I then heard a chuckle on the other end and rolled my eyes.

"Hey, Lace." Travis said.

"What's up?"

"Well, nothing, really. Just the same old, same old. Hey, listen, I have a race coming up in Indianapolis and I was wondering if you'd like to come along with me and Lyn-Z." He asked. I then placed my phone on the crook of my neck and looked over at Andy. Andy's eyes met mine.

"Light," I said. "Travis gave us an invite to go to Nascar and see him race. Wanna go?"

Andy took a second to think about it and then he nodded after considering it. Andy's never seen Travis race before, I have when he started racing a year ago.

"That'd be rad," Andy replied. "Sure."

"We'd love to go, Travis." I said, after I brought the phone up to my ear again.

"Awesome! I'll see you guys in a couple days!" Travis said before he hung up and I began to finish packing with Light and we headed out to the airport so that we could head home.

We arrived in Indianapolis a few days later and we headed to the track where Travis was racing, he was racing at the infamous Indy 500 Track and I was very excited to see what we were getting ourselves into. I wore one of Travis' Nascar tanktops with the number 60, which was his car number, it was white, I wore black shorts, fishnets and boots. Andy wore the same thing, but his was in red and he had a matching hat to go with it. We met up with Travis, who was hanging outside his set up tent and he leaned against his car, which was red and was customized with the X Games logo, because he was also doing X Games as well, and it made me wonder if I was going to do X Games as well.

"Lacey!" I turned around and I got a huge bear hug from Lyn-Z, Travis's wife and fellow skateboarder, like myself. I giggled and hugged her back. Lyn-Z's stomach had expended, so I assumed that she was pregnant.

"Lyn-Z! It's so good to see you!" I squealed. "How are things?"

"Great! Well, as you can see, Travis and I are expecting our first little one," Lyn-Z told me. "it's a little girl."

"Wow. Congratulations!" I replied. "Blayde can finally have a little playmate. That's rad."

She smiled brightly as I went over to hug Travis and Lyn-Z gave Andy a hug.

"So, what's been going on with you two?" Travis asked.

"Well, we just finished doing Warped Tour," Andy replied. "A lot of fun, I can tell you that much."

I then looked over to see Kyle Busch walking past us and he had such an attitude as he walked by, he was so arrogant and bitchy. I groaned and looked away. Kyle Busch has always rubbed me the wrong way, he's just so mean and if he crashes into something, he won't talk to anyone about it and everything and he's only done these races because there's a large sum of money involved and he always wins. Like, give other people a chance. For real. I hate him.

"I hate him," I told Travis, who had also seen Kyle walk past us and he sighed.

"I know. Kyle's an ass, but what can you do? You have to deal with it," Travis replied. I then decided to get my phone out and take a shot of all of us and post it on Instagram and Twitter. I tagged Andy, Travis and Lyn-Z in it and labeled it this: 'At Indy 500! Race time! #Nascar #LetsGo60 #TeamPastrana'.

After hanging out for a little while, it came for the race to start, Me, Andy, Travis and Lyn-Z went out to the track and I saw Travis give Lyn-Z a kiss and he hopped inside of his car after the opening ceremony, which was the prayer, the anthem and such. Andy and I watched from the sidelines with Lyn-Z as the race began and Travis was in the third row, starting at 6th place. Travis raced by and when he would race by us, he'd wave at us and Andy and I would wave back. Halfway through the race, Travis was up in 2nd place, very close to leading until I saw Kyle Busch shove his car into the wall and three other cars collided with him. My mouth dropped in shock and Andy went frozen in shock as well. I could see tears forming in Lyn-Z's eyes as she screamed. Travis got out of the wreckage, but there was a gash in his forehead and he fell to the ground.

"Travis!" I screamed. "Travis!"

Lyn-Z began to get hysterical and tears formed into my eyes and I began to cry. Andy, who was frozen, after he heard my cries, he pulled me to him and I sobbed on his chest, The EMT's came to put Travis on a stretcher.

"Shh, Faith," Andy murmured. "He'll be allright. He'll be allright. It's okay, my love. I'm here."

My sobs got more hysterical as he held me close to his chest and I smelt his cigarette scent and he ran his fingers through my hair gently.

"No, no no! This cannot be happening!" I cried. "Dammit, Kyle! Why?!"

"Faith," Andy whispered. "Calm down, love. Calm down."

"I can't calm down, Light! That's my best friend that Kyle nearly killed! Oh, if I ever see him again.." I tried to get out of Andy's embrace, but he held on tighter. Curse you, Biersack. I thought.

"Faith," Andy cupped my face in his hands and he made me look at him, his electric blue eyes were full of worry and compassion, more worry than compassion. "I'm not gonna let you go after him. Just breathe. Everything's gonna be just fine."

The race did come to a pause after what had happened to Travis, I saw Kyle get out of his car with a twisted smile on his face and I saw Lyn-Z walk over to Kyle and she punched him in the face and I burst out laughing and so did Andy.

"That was for my husband, asshole!" Lyn-Z screamed at Kyle as Kyle tried to get back up onto his feet.

"Looks like Lyn-Z beat you to the punch," Andy chuckled. "Great job, Lyn-Z."

Andy, Lyn-Z and I headed over to the medic to check on Travis's condition, turned out it wasn't that bad, he just had broken ribs, he broke his forearm and had a minor concussion. Looks like he was going to wear a body brace, like Andy did when he broke his ribs. Ugh, that part still makes me cringe.

"You have broken ribs?" Andy said. "It sucks, doesn't it?"

Travis looked over at Andy and he flipped him off. Andy chuckled and did one right back at him. I laughed.

"How would you know? Did it happen to you?" Lyn-Z asked. I cringed as Andy told Lyn-Z the story and she cringed as well, making me laugh even more.

"Well, Mr. Pastrana, you'll be fine in a few weeks," I heard the Doctor say to Travis. "Just take it easy for a while."

Travis nodded and we left the track after we picked the car up for repairs. Andy and I took a flight back home and I was just glad that Travis was just gonna be allright and it wasn't worse. I breathed a sigh of relief as I changed into my pajamas and got ready for bed. I brushed my hair out and I then felt Andy's arms drape around me. I smiled and leaned against him. Andy pressed a few soft and subtle kisses on my shoulder and he stroked my hair.

"I'm just glad Travis is okay." I whispered. "I was so scared that it was gonna be worse than I thought."

Andy kissed my temple and I felt his fingers rub my skin softly. His hands intertwined with mine and I squeezed his fingers.

"Well, it's not." He murmured. "Everything's okay now, beautiful. You don't have to worry anymore."

I looked into his soft icy blue eyes and ran my fingers through his short blonde hair. I leaned my head against his and I pecked his lips.

"I love you, Light." I said. Andy gave me another deep and passionate kiss and I let my tongue touch his lip ring and I felt him shiver and smiled before we broke away.

"I love you too, Faith." He said. "Come on, my love. Let's go to sleep."

I nodded and squealed as Andy picked me up into his arms and he set me down in bed with him. I giggled softly as I snuggled up to him and lay my head on his chest. I then heard him begin to softly hum 'The Mortician's Daughter' softly and I closed my eyes and went to sleep.