‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 3

Warmth greeted me the next morning. I groaned a little and I snuggled closer to my husband, Andy. Andy smiled in his sleep and tightened the hold he had on me. It felt so good, laying next to Andy. I opened my eyes and looked up at my husband's sleeping form. Last night was the best night of my life. I beat Rob at Tampa Pro and I got him back. I guess it proves that I'm a better skater than Rob is. I softly chuckled to myself as I moved Andy's hair from his eyes. Andy woke up and he smiled brightly. We were completely by ourselves here in Tampa, and it was nice. Even though it broke my heart to leave my amazing daughter, Blayde. But, I had to have some time with my husband. At least, she's with Juliet, her favorite aunt. Andy caressed my face with his hand, gently stroking my jawline.

"You're so beautiful," Andy murmured, moving a strand of my hair from my eyes. I smiled and pecked him on the cheek.

"Thank you, Light." I replied.

Just laying with him was so lovely. I loved being close to my husband and not have to deal with anything. I looked over at the trophy that I won at Tampa Pro and the check. I didn't know what I wanted to do with the money. I had the sense to give it to both the charities that we support, Running Wild Into The Night, Be A STAR and Make A Wish. Be A STAR was a charity that goes out and spreads awareness of bullying and Make A Wish grants kids that have cancer and other types of sickness to see their heroes and meet them. Our good friend and Fozzy singer, Chris Jericho told us about them and Andy was the first to jump in and support them.

"So, Faith. What are you going to do with the money from Tampa Pro?" He asked. I lay my head on his chest and I just stroked his tattoos gently.

"I don't know, Light. I was thinking that I should give it up to charity." I replied. "Charities need the money more than I do."

He nodded and he gently ran his fingers through my hair.

"You'll figure something out." He said, kissing my forehead. I smiled a little and just snuggled up with him. I closed my eyes for a little while and decided to doze off with him.

It was a dark place. So dark. I couldn't tell where I was looking forward or backward. I panicked, my breathing quickened. Where the hell was I? I then saw a shadow in front of me and I then heard a cry from farther away.

"Mom! Help me!" It was Blayde. My daughter. I had no idea where she was at. It was so dark, then the shadow that was in front of me, had Blayde by her wrist and a knife drawn to her throat.

"Hello, my love." I then heard the one voice I didn't want to hear. Blaze's voice. I turned around and it lightened up a little to show that what I was imagining was true. I screamed.

"Blaze! Let her go! Please! She's my daughter! Please!" Tears were falling down my face. Blaze, wih no remorse, did the one thing I wouldn't even imagine. He slit her throat in. I fell to my knees, hysterically crying as I lifted up Blayde's lifeless body.

"Faith! Faith. Wake up." I opened my eyes to see my Light, and he was very worried. Tears streamed down my face and I hugged him. I clung to him as much as I could. Andy stroked my hair.

"Shh. Shh. Faith. It's okay. It's okay." He murmured. "You're okay, baby. I'm here. I'm here."

I began to sob more hysterically as I heard Andy sing 'Saviour' to me softly, to comfort me. He stroked my hair gently and kissed my temple. But it lead to a question. Why was I dreaming of Blaze? Was he coming back or something? I thought.

"Light." I whimpered. Andy lifted my chin, so that my eyes met his icy blue ones.

"Faith. You're okay. You're safe." He said. I nodded my head and he was right. I was perfectly safe, in his embrace. "What happened?"

So I told him. I told him about the nightmare I had of Blaze attacking and potentially killing Blayde.

"Faith. it's not gonna happen. I won't let him hurt you or Blayde. I told you that." He said.

"I know, Light. I'm just scared."

Andy leaned his forehead against mine and he caressed my face.

"Baby. There's no need to be scared. I won't let him near you. So, it won't happen." He told me. "I love you."

"I love you, Light." I whispered. Andy then brought his lips to mine in a gentle kiss. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck and tightened them gently. We broke away and he kissed my temple and a soft smile came across my face.

"I'm not gonna let him take that smile away from you." He murmured. "That beautiful smile."

"Let's hope not. Because you and Blayde make me smile." I replied, pecking his cheek.