‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 30 (Mixed POVS)

It was dark. Very dark, the kind of dark that I couldn't see in front of me or behind me. I began to take cautious steps forward until I saw what looked like a street. I paused as I saw Blayde playing in the front yard of the silhouette of our house. I looked at her, even though she couldn't look back at me and I saw a car pull up in front of her and the window rolled down and I saw Blaze. I screamed as he stepped out with an evil grin on his face and approached Blayde. I tried to move forward to get to him and stop him, but I was frozen. Blayde screamed and began to panic and tried to escape his grasp, but he was too strong.

"Mommy! Help!" Blayde screamed and cried as Blaze threw her into the trunk of the car and he took off. I fell to my knees, sobbing hysterically. Did I just see my own daughter get kidnapped? I thought.

I woke up in bed, gasping softly as I sat up. It was 3:00 in the morning. Andy had finally come home from his tour with Black Veil Brides all across Europe. Andy was sound asleep as I just got out of bed and I went out of our room and into Blayde's room. Blayde was sound asleep, but I just wanted to lay next to her and hold her. Tears filled my eyes. This was the first time I had a dream about Blaze in a while. The last thing I remembered was the night after the Revelation In Black Art Show and that he had kidnapped Andy, but luckily Andy had survived the whole ordeal. I wrapped Blayde up into my arms as I cried, running my fingers through her wavy blonde hair. Blayde then opened her eyes, her dark blue eyes meeting my eyes for a moment.

"Mommy?" She said. "Are you okay?"

I nodded and just continued stroking her hair and I kissed her temple.

"I'm fine, baby." I murmured, sniffling a little. I hated that I was crying in front of her and that made me feel weak inside. Blayde noticed my tears and she wiped them away with her sleeve of her pajamas she wore.

"Why are you sad, mommy?" She asked.

"I just had a bad dream, honey." I told her. "Go back to sleep. I'll be okay."

Blayde nodded and sank back into bed before I kissed her forehead and I gave her one last squeeze before exiting her room and heading outside onto the porch for some air. I pulled a cigarette out of my pocket of my sweatpants and I lit it up. Taking a hit, I jumped onto the edge of the porch and I sat there, leaning up against the wall and pulling my legs up to my chest as I smoked the cigarette. This bothered me. Why now? Why would it be now that Blaze has some dumb plan in store again? I thought. I then heard the door open and I breathed a sigh softly.

"Lacey?" It was Andy. I could see his tall, pale frame shining in the moonlight, and the light made his black hair shine. I ignored his voice for a moment as more tears came into my eyes. I heard Blayde's scream for help in my head again and that threw me over the edge and I started crying. Andy then heard my cries and found me.

"There you are." His voice was soft and his eyes were warm, he had a smile on his face before it shifted to a look of worry. "Faith? What's wrong?"

I hopped onto the porch again and I began to sniffle softly, tears fell down my face.

"Bad dream, my love?" He asked. I nodded before Andy pulled me close, his warm skin comforting me as he gently ran a hand through my hair and rubbed my back with his other.

"Hey. It's okay, Faith." He murmured. "Shh. It's allright, my love. It's okay."

I continued to cry as Andy held me close and he brought me back inside and he lay beside me on our bed. He kept comforting me, he began to softly sing Saviour to me and he quoted a couple lines from Edgar Allan Poe's 'The Raven' to me to calm me down. Eventually, I did. When I did, Andy lifted my chin with his hand so that our eyes met.

"What happened?" He said. So I told him. I told him that Blaze had kidnapped Blayde and that I couldn't stop it. Tears began to fall again as I said that part to him.

"Shh, love. It's just a dream." Andy told me, pulling me into his side and holding me tightly to him. He wiped my tears with his hand again. "It's not real. You know that. It won't happen."

I nodded and Andy kissed my temple softly.

"But, Light. It felt too real," I said. "What if it really does happen? What if Blaze kidnaps Blayde?"

"Shh, baby." Andy whispered, kissing me softly. "It's not gonna happen. Wanna know why? I won't let that happen. Calm down. Everything's allright now."

I began to calm down and I took a deep breath. Andy, who was leaning over me, kissed my forehead and just held my body closer to his and I just felt a lot better.

"I love you, Light." I murmured, kissing him on the cheek.

"I love you, Faith." He whispered, stroking my hair again. I just began to just breathe Andy's scent and I began to close my eyes and fall back asleep as Andy began to quote a couple of lines from 'Annabel Lee' to me. I just love when he quotes Poe to me, it makes me feel so happy. And it reminds me of when my mom used to read me his poems and stories before I'd sleep every night.

Over the next few days, Blayde became very distant with me and Andy, like something about us made her change her mind. It was strange. I wondered what was going on with her. I then noticed that when either Andy and I would approach her, she's get scared and panic and run off. I had no idea what the cause was until one night when I saw her sneak out of the house and she ran to a silver car parked on the street and got into the car. I then got into my Impala and followed the car until it pulled up to a park and I then saw her sitting on a bench with... Blaze. I gasped softly and took off. She's been seeing Blaze behind our backs! I drove home as tears fell down my face. I couldn't believe it. No wonder why Blayde was so afraid of us! Blaze was probably telling her lies about us and everything! I headed inside and found Andy, laying in bed in our room, when he saw me, he turned serious.

"Faith?" He said. "What's going on?"

"Well, I figured out why Blayde's been so distant with us," I said, forcing back a sob. "She's been seeing Blaze behind our backs."

"What?!" Andy's voice had a hint of shock in it. "How?"

"She's been sneaking out of the house and Blaze's been picking her up on our street." I told him.

"Blaze's probably made her believe his lies by now," Andy told me. "We gotta stop this, Faith. It's only a matter of time before Blaze does something even worse than this."

I then went back outside and I saw a note laying on the front porch, I opened it up and it was a ransom note.

Tricking Blayde into believing that you two weren't the right parents for her was the best idea I ever made, if you ever wanna see your daughter again, come alone. Don't bring that faggot, Biersack. I hope to make it worth your while. See you soon, my love. ~Blaze.

I debated about going to Andy and having him come, but I didn't know what to do. I then paced back and forth before just getting inside my impala and taking the drive. In the front seat was another note from Blaze. Telling me to drive to the place where we first met, which was a cabin in the woods up north. I had to rescue Blayde from his clutches. I had to. I wasn't gonna let him poison her mind anymore. I saw Blaze's car as I pulled up and the door was halfway open. I got out of the car and I just prayed to whatever was up there to protect me and to the wiccan goddess to protect me. I even wore silver for extra protection. Wiccan thing. I headed inside and I saw Blayde, she was tied up and had tape over mouth and she began to cry as she saw me, her cries were muffled before it all went black.

When I came around again, I was tied to a chair as well and Blaze was crouched down in front of me with a wicked grin on his face. I whimpered softly.

"Hello, my love." Blaze's voice was full of rage and hatred. "Long time, no see."

"Whatever it is that you want, Blaze, take it." I said. "Just let Blayde go. She doesn't need to be apart of this."

"Ah, but you see, she is apart of this," He told me. "Ever since you fell in love with that faggot! Ever since you left me!"

"I left because I couldn't deal with your bullshit anymore! You fucking broke me into pieces!" I retorted. "I fell in love with Andy because he didn't do any of those things to me! He didn't scar me like you did or beat me! He actually LOVED me! He didn't use me!"

Blaze slapped me and I tasted blood in my mouth. I turned my head to spit it out and I realized that no matter how many times he tried to scare me, it didn't work anymore. My strength showed me that.

"I broke you because everyone is a fucking weakling, Lacey." Blaze sneered. "They are. No matter how strong they think they are. They still have a weak point."

"Enough. Just let my daughter go. I don't want her to see what you're gonna do to me." I pleaded. Blaze then just let Blayde go. Blayde began to cry and she ran over to me, hugging me tightly.

"Mommy!" She cried. I calmed her down in the best way that I could before I looked into her eyes.

"I need you to go. Run, Blayde. Run. Go find Daddy, honey. Go." I murmured. "And tell your daddy that I love him."

She nodded and she took off as fast as her little feet could take her. Please. Please. Andy, you need to find me. Hurry! I thought.

~Andy's POV~

I had followed Lacey's Impala to what had seemed like an abandoned cabin in the middle of the woods, I parked the car as I saw Blayde running out. She was in tears and I got out of the car to stop her. Blayde ran to me and she hugged me, sobbing. I held on to her tightly.

"Daddy!" She cried and I just tried my best to calm her down and to get her to breathe.

"Shh, angel. It's okay," I told her. "It's okay. Everything's okay now. Where's your mom?"

"In there," She sniffled. "You have to help her, daddy! He's gonna hurt her!"

I then just left her in the back seat of the car and I ran inside. Blaze's hurting Lacey! That's when the adrenaline started to kick in and I realized that the cabin was empty, I looked in every room inside and they were clear, until I heard a scream. Lacey! I then followed the screams down into the basement where Blaze had Lacey tied up, she had been cut up and bleeding and her clothes were torn and Blaze... He was raping her. Instant fury and disgust came over me. Blaze then got a sick and twisted smile on his face as he then threw Lacey to the ground and then he kicked her in the side. She fell to the floor and that made my blood boil even more. I didn't want to just hurt him now. I wanted to slaughter him.

"Look who it is. It's Biersack! Come to save your bitch?' Blaze began to laugh manically.

"Let her go, Blaze." I said, through my teeth.

"I'm not done with her yet." Blaze laughed again, evilly and that threw me over the edge and I pinned him up against the wall by his throat. He kept laughing, just like a real life version of The Joker.

"Let her go or I will fucking slaughter you alive!" I growled. I could hear Lacey's sobbing, but I kept my attention on him as I took the knife from him and I threw it to the floor. Blaze saw that I wasn't even kidding and he froze, he was scared. I scared him. Then Blaze shoved me into the other wall and my head collided against it. I fell to the ground. Blood was dripping from my mouth and I spat it out.

"Now, you get to watch me finish what I started." Blaze growled. "And there's not a damn thing you can do about it. You see, I always win. And you get the bear the ultimate loss- the death of your wife!"

The adrenaline kicked through me again and I got up as Blaze grabbed the knife and approached Lacey again. I wrestled the knife from Blaze and I then began to beat on him, punching him and kicking him until he was nothing but a bloody mess on the floor, he had thrown in a few shots, but I dodged them all. I promised myself when I first fell in love with Lacey that I would always protect her and be there for her. Be her saviour. And that wasn't gonna change now. As soon as I knew Blaze was out, I went over to Lacey. Lacey backed up against the wall, but I cut her free from the ropes and I removed the tape from her face. She was still hysterically crying.

"Andy." She cried. I just took her into my arms, holding her as tightly as I could to me. She continued to cry and I just ran my fingers through her hair.

"It's okay, Lacey. It's okay." I murmured. "Everything's okay now, my love. You're safe. Shhh. It's okay."

"I was so afraid that you weren't gonna come back for me," She sobbed, tears fell down her face as her beautiful grey eyes met mine.

"You know I would always come back for you," I told her. "You know that. You're my Faith. I'm nothing without my Faith."

She sniffled and Blaze came around again and she screamed as he tried to get back up onto his feet. I let her go and I pulled her behind me.

"I'm gonna make this very clear, motherfucker," I told him. "If I ever and I mean ever see your face around here again, I will tear you apart, you piece of shit. And don't even say anything, because I don't wanna hear your disgusting fucking voice. Just nod."

Blaze nodded and I kept Lacey behind me. I then just punched him hard in the temple and he fell to the floor, knocked out cold.

"Come on, Faith." I told her. "I'm getting you outta here."

She nodded as I gently lifted her into my arms, and I carried her to the car where Blayde was waiting. I'll have to get her Impala back later. I reminded myself.

"Light," Lacey said. I turned my attention to her as I started the car. She leaned and kissed me softly. I cupped her face with my hand and I was being cautious with her, because of her injuries and I didn't know how bad they were. We pulled away and I had a questioning look on my face.

"What was that for?" I asked. She smiled a little.

"For always protecting me and being my savior." She murmured. "I love you, Andy. So much."

"I love you too, Lacey." I whispered. "I love you more than life itself."

She smiled even more before she just closed her eyes and she just blacked out from what had happened and her blood loss from her wounds. I drove her to the hospital to get checked out.

~Lacey's POV~

I woke up, I was inside a hospital room and I was laying on a hospital bed. I had a blood bag giving me more blood that I had lost from when Blaze cut me and I had a cast around my left wrist, I must've broken it when Blaze attacked me. I readjusted to the lights and I saw Travis, Rob and Bam. Travis was sitting on the bed beside me.

"Hey, Lace." Travis said. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm allright." My voice rasped a little, I must've had a tube down my throat or something to give me some air. "Where is he? Where's Andy?"

"Over there, sleeping." Travis made a gesture to the coach, Andy was sitting there, wearing one of his hoodies and he had it pulled up over his eyes and I thought it was the cutest thing. "He's been worried about you. Ever since Blaze hurt you, he's been very protective of you. I had to prove to him that I could trust him around you."

I sighed softly. Andy was being protective of me while I was out? That was sweet of him. I thought. A little too sweet sometimes, but I wasn't gonna get angry with him. Andy did save me again from Blaze and I still had to repay him for that.

"So, what did the doctors say?" I asked.

"You have just some moderate wounds and a broken wrist," Travis told me. "You should be fine in a couple weeks."

I nodded. At least the injuries weren't bad, but I don't know if I was gonna be mentally okay after this. I knew that I was gonna be having some more nightmares after this.

"So, if I can recover," I replied. "Can I join you guys when Nitro Circus takes over the US on tour?"

"Absolutely! I would love to have you come back and join us on tour!" Travis smiled brightly. So, I'll be joining Nitro Circus on tour in the US next year. I was very excited to be doing that.

I then turned my attention to Andy and Travis, as if he read my mind, got up and had Bam and Rob clear out of the room to give us a moment or so to talk. I took a soft breath.

"Light," I said, calling him by his nickname. Andy's eyes opened and he looked up through his hoodie to see that I was awake. A smile came across his face as he stood up and he walked over to me. He sat beside my bed and he took my tattooed hand in his.

"Hey," Andy murmured, kissing my hand. "You're awake."

I nodded and I just moved my hand from his and I tangled it in his short black hair. Andy sighed softly at my touch and I smiled at him.

"Did I ever thank you for saving me?" I asked. Andy shook his head so I brought him closer to me and I kissed him softly. Andy cupped my face with both of his hands and I draped my good arm around his neck. We pulled away and he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you for always protecting me," I told him. "And for always being there for me and for loving me, caring about me and for never letting me go. You're the best boy that any girl could ever have."

Andy kissed me again and he smiled.

"You don't need to thank me, beautiful." Andy whispered. "You deserve better and I treat you better because of that. I want you actually feel like you belong in this world and that you deserve to be loved."

That made my heart melt, tears filled my eyes and I kissed his cheek.

"Oh, Andy. You're so sweet." I said. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby." He kissed the bridge of my nose and I giggled softly.

"So, I don't know if you heard me and Travis talking," I said. "But I'm going to be joining Nitro Circus next year on a tour all through January in the US."

"I heard," He replied. "That's great, Faith."

"Yeah," I murmured. "Light?"

"Yeah?" He replied. I moved over to the other side of the bed.

"Come here," I said. "I want you beside me."

He smiled and he then just lay beside me in the bed, I lay my head on his chest as he just wrapped his arms around me, and he stroked my hair gently with his fingers. Andy nuzzled into my neck and he kissed my neck, his lip ring made it tickle and I laughed softly. That's what he does make me feel. Andy makes me feel like I belong, even though I came from the most shittiest past. I just loved him for just being the best boy I ever had in my life.

"So, what happened to Blaze?" I asked.

"He got arrested for rape charges and attempted murder." Andy told me. "This time, he won't be able to escape. He's looking to be in prison for more than 50 years."

I breathed a sigh of relief. Blaze was locked up and I can finally breathe again without him out there in society, with plans to hurt another being. I hoped that he could stay there and not escape prison.

"I'm just glad he's gone." I said. "I'm just done with this. I just want to move on without having him breathing down my neck like before."

"Now you can," Andy told me. "And I'll be there every step of the way, Faith. Like I always have been. He won't be back anytime soon. Let's just move on from this."

I nodded my head and I kissed Andy again before snuggling up closely to him, he tightened his arms around me, keeping me as close to him as possible, he then just lay his head against mine and he closed his eyes. His arms are always my home.

"Thank you, Light." I whispered. "For everything."

His eyes opened, his warm but icy blue eyes meeting mine. He cupped my face with his hand, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"Of course." He murmured. "I'll always love you, Lacey. Always."

"I know." I pecked his lips and then just lay my head back down on his chest. Andy smiled before he just ran his fingers through my hair and began to softly hum 'Saviour' to me.

"I'll always love you too, Andy." I told him before I fell asleep in his arms.