‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 6

I was whisked away early the next morning, I had a video shoot to do for my song 'Eyes Open'. Eyes Open was the song I created that reminded me of Andy, all of the things that he went through when he was younger. I stood in the mirror, my black and red hair was straightened out, I had silver eyeliner and crimson stuck on jewels beside my eyes, which made the grey shine. I wore a gray dress with skulls on them, and black leggings and my boots. The cross on my neck sparkled with life as I smiled brightly. The concept of this video was Andy being bullied in school, and I wanted to simulate that experience. I then felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me and I looked up into the reflection and saw Andy, who had a soft smile on his face. He kissed my shoulder and I chuckled softly.

"You're so beautiful," He said, his voice was barely even a whisper. I turned around and met his icy blue eyes.

"Thank you, Light." I murmured.

He kissed me softly and when we pulled apart, Andy had to be whisked away to do the scene where he's roaming the hallways and all the eyes on him, all death glares. Surprisingly, he was used to it and he ignored it. I smiled as I watched Bam shoot the scene. Bam Margera was directing my video, my best skate friend.

"And, cut!" Bam said. "Great job, Six."

Andy nodded as I headed off to do my part, which was a stage and I had to peform the song. I strummed my custom made black guitar with a silver metallic BVB butterfly on it and I sang my heart out for the video. The last scene was the scene that I loved the most, was when Andy and I cross paths and he takes me into his embrace after he kisses me deeply.

"And that's a wrap!" Bam said. "Great job, Andy and Lacey."

"Thanks, Margera." Andy replied.

As Andy and I left, Andy pulled me aside. I looked at him strangely.

"You're probably gonna kill me, but I think we should do a paternity test. To see who Blayde really belongs to." He said.

"That might be a good idea," I replied.

"I'll bring Ash and CC along. Just to keep an eye on Blaze in case anything happens." He told me. I nodded my head, as long as CC and Ashley had our backs, this wouldn't be a problem, as long as we're able to get it out of the way. I then grabbed my Iphone and I txted Blaze.

"Who are you texting?" He asked.

"Blaze. I kept his number in case he needed to call me." I said. "And it's easier to get it over with."

Andy started to glare at the phone and I rolled my eyes.

"Light. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner we can find out who Blayde's father is." My voice was a little irritated and Andy threw his hands up in surrender.

"Allright, Allright. You're right, Faith." He said. I smirked at him.

"Course I am." I mumbled to myself and then I got a txt back from Blaze:

I knew you'd contact me sooner or later. So, you want to know who Blayde belongs to, huh? ~B.

I then agreed to meet with Blaze at the Doctor's office and Andy and I headed over as soon as he called Ashley and CC. Blaze had no idea that CC and Ash were gonna be coming along, which was great and it meant more back up in case he wanted to try anything stupid and hurt me. Andy and I sat in the waiting room, he had my hand in his and he made soft circles on my skin with his fingers and then Blaze came in and he saw me, Andy, CC and Ashley.

"Why doesn't this surprise me?" He said.

"They're here so you don't fucking try and hurt Lacey. So don't push it." Andy said, his voice was cold and full of rage, fury, and hatred toward Blaze.

Blaze did a fake pout and he crossed his arms.

"Now, why would I hurt the mother of MY child?" He replied and Andy scoffed.

"Because, you did it before. She told me everything that you did to her, how you left her with those scars and all that shit. And quite frankly, you fucking make me sick." Andy retorted. Blaze then just smiled a sadistic smile that nearly threw Andy over the edge.

"Well, then Biersack, let's get this over with." Blaze responded. "So that you don't have to see me. For long."

Andy narrowed his eyes and he crossed his arms. He then looked over at Ash and CC.

"Keep an eye on him." He whispered. Ashley and CC both saluted and I rolled my eyes at them. Total dorks. I thought. I then heard the nurse call Andy and Blaze in and I followed. While we were in the office, Andy was sitting right between me and Blaze, making sure that if Blaze tried to do anything stupid, that he'd put Blaze to an end again. Because Andy beat Blaze's ass twice and he'll do it again. Blood was drawn from both of them and we we told to return the next day. Andy gave Blaze one last death glare and he rushed me out of there.

"Good riddance," Andy mumbled as I got inside his Dodge Challenger. "Fucking bastard."

"I hope Blayde is yours, Light. Because I don't want her to become anything like Blaze," I said. Andy took my hand in his and squeezed my fingers.

"Well, there's only one way to find out if she is or not." He said. "And we'll see tomorrow."

I nodded and then Andy just drove us home and I just took a deep breath. Whatever happens, happens. If she's Andy's, she's Andy's and if she's not, Andy'll always treat her and love her like she's his own daughter. I thought. I just wanted to just be with my Light and my Blayde. When we arrived home, Andy and I were greeted by Phantom and Crow, and our daughter was laying on the couch, drawing. Blayde had an amazing art skill, because I always drew designs for my skateboards. Blayde's head popped up when she saw us and she ran over to me. I scooped her up into my arms.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Blayde squealed softly and I giggled, hugging her. Andy stroked her long blonde hair and he kissed her forehead.

"Blayde." I murmured.

"Hey, Angel." Andy said.

I then set Blayde down on her feet and she showed us the drawing that she finished. It was a black horse on it's hind legs, rearing up. It was amazingly done and every detail was realistic. Andy took the drawing and he placed it up on the board in the kitchen.

"Looks like we have a talented artist in the family." I said.

"Guess so." Andy replied and he picked Blayde up in his arms. "You're an amazing artist, baby doll. I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks, daddy."

Andy kissed her temple and he took her into her room to put her to bed. I followed and leaned against the wall as Andy sat with her on her bed and he began reading 'The Raven' by Edgar Allan Poe, her favorite poem as she began to get sleepy. About halfway through, he closed up the book and he hummed 'The Mortician's Daughter' to her and she fell asleep. He kissed the top of her head before he and I left the room. He's such a good dad to Blayde. It made me smile and warmed my heart to see them together. Before he knows it, Blayde's gonna be a daddy's girl.

The following morning, I got a phone call that reassured me more than anything. Andy was indeed Blayde's father. I took a deep sigh of relief before heading back into our bedroom and I gently prodded Andy awake. Andy groaned softly and then he opened his eyes.

"Faith?" He sat up in bed. "What is it, baby?"

"Light." I said. "I got a call back from the doctor's office. You're Blayde's father. She belongs to you."

Andy sighed with relief and he lay back in bed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Thank God," He murmured. "I was so scared that Blaze was."

"Well, he's not." I whispered. "Besides, whenever Blayde squeals and screams, I know that she's yours."

Andy laughed and he pulled me to him. I lay my head on his chest and he stroked my hair.

"Well, I'll take some credit for that." He said. "And she has your beauty and artistic ablities."

I blushed and he kissed my forehead. It was indeed true because she took from both of us. And it was a huge relief knowing that Blayde was Andy's and not Blaze's kid.

"Thanks, Light." I said. "I love you."

Andy kissed me deeply and passionately and when we pulled apart, his icy blue eyes were full of love and they were super soft.

"I love you too, Faith." He whispered. "More than you'll ever know."