‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 7

I nodded my head, I blew a kiss to Andy and then I went for it. I went down super fast and when I hit the edge, I gripped the other side of my board and executed a perfect backflip in mid air before landing perfectly. Before I could even get to my feet, I was pulled into the one place I loved more than anything, my husband's embrace. Andy kissed me deeply and passiontely as Jolene, Travis and Lyn-Z cheered. I broke his kiss and he cupped my face.

"That right there was fucking incredible," Andy murmured. "I'm so proud of you."

I smiled bright and I gave him another kiss gently.

"Thanks, Light." I whispered.

Having my husband's support and having his Faith in me made me want to keep practicing the trick, which was what I did. I was more thrilled for tonight now.

The show kicked off with a bang tonight, I had changed into my new Nitro Circus outfit and I had my hair into a braid and I was just ready to perform my trick. Andy was already out onstage performing for the fans and to get them amped up for the show tonight. I took a deep breath and I thought about everything and how far I've become. I had the most amazing husband and the greatest friends on the planet and now, I had the perfect trick to show that I have a spot in the Nitro Circus crew. I stretched out and as I listened to my husband sing 'Fallen Angels', I got into my zone. The last song was done and I just headed over and and took a peek behind the curtain.

"Thank you all for coming out! I think it's time I'd pass the torch to the real stars of this show," Andy said. "You motherfuckers make some noise for Travis Pastrana and Nitro Circus!"

The crowd cheered as I heard the dirt bikes rev out onto the stage and I saw Andy and the boys come backstage. I then got a nice and warm greeting kiss from Andy. We broke apart and looking into his icy blue eyes, made it all calm and cool.

"Great opening, Light." I whispered. "Makes me proud."

Andy pecked my lips and he stroked my hair.

"Thanks, Faith."

I then got a pat on the shoulder from Travis, who stood beside me and he made me jump. Andy laughed softly and I rolled my eyes.

"You're up next, Lace." Travis said. "I'll introduce you."

I nodded and grabbed my board and before I left, Andy grabbed my wrist and he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him with all my might.

"You be careful out there, my Faith." He murmured. "I love you."

"I love you, Light." I replied. "I will."

He kissed me tenderly one last time before letting me go. I then placed a helmet on and I headed out for the stage.

"And now, for the first time ever, Lacey Biersack is going to perform a backflip on a skateboard!" Travis said and the crowd cheered as I headed up to the top of the Giantaramp. I took a deep breath and I just went for it. The speed was just right and I hit the trick, but halfway through close to the landing, my board slipped and I fell to the ground. It all went black after that.

"Lacey! Faith!" I heard voices all around me and I knew that Andy and Travis were at my side. I had no idea what the hell was happening and it scared me. Every part of my body hurt, but the worst pain was coming from my shoulder. I didn't know if I strained a muscle or if I snapped the bone. But, it hurt to open my eyes.

"Faith." Andy whispered. "Baby, open your eyes. Please, love."

I groaned and I forced my eyes open, resulting in a sharp thorn of pain. I then saw that I was in the medic wing.

"Light." I choked out.

"Shhh, Faith. I'm here." He murmured, kissing my forehead. "I'm here, my love."

"What happened, Light?" I asked.

"You fell when you tried to do that backflip." He said. "You strained the muscle in your shoulder."

When I tried to move my shoulder, I winced in agony as a sharp pain ran through my body and it hurt a lot more than when I gave birth to Blayde and that was saying something. It hurt really bad.

"I'm sorry if I disappointed you, Light." I said. Andy took my face in his hands and he stroked my face gently.

"Nonsense, Faith." He replied. "Everyone crashes and burns. Don't hate yourself for it."

I nodded slowly, slightly wincing in pain because I had also tweaked my neck as well.

"Thanks for always believing in me, Light." I told him. Andy kissed my lips tenderly and then Travis popped his head inside and cleared his throat, making Andy and I pull apart.

"Looks like you won't be performing for the rest of the tour," Travis said. "But, you are more than welcome to stay with us."

"Thanks, Travis." I said and Travis headed out. I may have injured myself, but that doesn't mean I wasn't going to have to leave. I wanted to enjoy this tour and have some quality time with my Light and that's all I wanted. I couldn't wait for the rest of the tour.

"I'm proud of you for making that trick, Lacey." Andy said.

"Thank you, Light." I replied. "I love you."

"I love you too." He replied.