‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 10

I woke up the next morning with some sort of musical inspiration, to finally write the final song for Going To Hell, my new album coming out in the fall with my band, The Pretty Nightmare. I untangled myself from the warmth and love that came from being in my Light's arms. I let Andy sleep, snuck past Blayde's room dressed in a black sweater with a white cross on it and it had tears on the shoulders and the bottom left and right sides and a pair of jeans. I grabbed my notebook on the way out and I sat with Crow and Phantom as I opened to a new page and tried to think about what this song is gonna be all about. I had written almost twelve songs for the new album, the songs are: 'Follow Me Down', 'Going To Hell', 'Heaven Knows', 'House On A Hill', 'Sweet Things', 'Burn', 'Blame Me', 'Dear Sister', 'Absolution', 'Fucked Up World', and 'Waiting For A Friend'. Also, last night, I had made a deal with Vince McMahon, who is the CEO of WWE, about that the items that Mark (The Undertaker) and I came up for Never Take It Off, the proceeds would go to helping Mark recover from his match and loss at Wrestlemania against Lesnar. I sighed as I tapped my pen against the paper and I then began to realize what this song should be about: haters. The haters had gone to a personal limit with me and it made me burn myself, and I still have scars to this very day. And the reason why was because of me being with Andy and being in such an amazing relationship with an amazing boy like him. It's like bringing a shotgun to a party. I paused. Shotgun to a party? That's it. Inspiration came back to me and I began to write 'Shotgun To A Party'.

Alone, afraid, the kid your mother made
Sitting in your room drooling like a loser with all this doom
You think, then you start to drink
Then you get so paranoid with all the drugs they fill you with

Then boom
Does it make you feel like a man?
Boom
It's not the size we understand,
Boom

You think you're gonna get with me
You're never gonna get with me
You're never gonna dance with me

I paused, looking at what I got written down and a huge smile came across my face before I continued writing the song.

I admit, I feel like you, like shit
But I don't go 'round and take it out on everyone about it
We're all part of the system
You wanna start a war?
You think that anyone would listen?

Why'd you bring a shotgun to the party?
Why'd you bring a shotgun to the party?
Everybody's got one, there's nothing new about it
Wanna make a statement? You should've come without it

You turn the TV on, watch it if you dare
You see a politician and you start to pull your hair
But it's all two dimension see there's really nothing there
You wanna tell them what you think you think they fuckin' care

And boom
Do you think they hear you now?
And boom
Making noises in the crowd, all in the way that you're using
You love it so much then why do you abuse it?

Why'd you bring a shotgun to the party?
Why'd you bring a shotgun to the party?
Everybody's got one, there's nothing new about it
Wanna make a statement? You should've come without it

We're all part of the system
Load 'em up shoot 'em down
But you keep fucking missin'

We're all part of the system
Load 'em up shoot 'em down
But you keep fucking missing

Alone afraid you wanna make them pay that's...

Why'd you bring a shotgun to the party?
Why'd you bring a shotgun to the party?
Everybody's got one, there's nothing new about it
Wanna get the girl? Then you should've come without it

Why'd you bring a shotgun to the party?
Why'd you bring a shotgun to the party?
Why'd you bring a shotgun to the party?

Then, as quickly as inspiration came for the song to be written, it disappeared again. But I was happy with the final song that I had written and instead of calling it 'Shotgun To A Party', I changed it to 'Why'd You Bring A Shotgun To The Party'. I then put my notebook down and I couldn't wait to get that final track done in the studio and get it put on the album. I smiled as I then closed the notebook up. I then took a glance at my phone and I realized that it was April 13th. April 13th. Today's Jayde's birthday. I put my phone down and I felt tears come into my eyes. Jayde... I buried my face in my knees as I cried. It has to be her birthday that the wound that I got from losing her had to open up. If I only had told her about Blaze, she would still be here. She would be. I started to sob again. I then heard footsteps and I felt an arm wrap around me and I cringed and moved away.

"Hey. Hey. Faith, it's only me." I heard Andy's deep voice in a soft murmur and I looked up into his blue eyes, they were soft and had a look more of confusion than worry. Another fit of crying came over me and Andy pulled me into his arms and he tried to comfort me with his warmth.

"Shh, baby. It's okay. It's okay, honey." Andy whispered, running his fingers through my hair. I sniffled and Andy's hand rubbed my back. I then looked up at him.

"Baby," Andy's hand touched my face and he kissed my forehead. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Light," I said. "Today would've been Jayde's birthday."

Andy's eyes softened with sorrow and compassion and he understood perfectly. He stroked my hair again with his fingers.

"I'm sorry, baby." Andy murmured.

"I miss her so much, Andy." Tears fell down my face again and he wiped them away and he kissed my temple and held me closer to his body and his embrace. "It's my fault she's dead!"

"Shh, love." Andy kissed my hair softly. "It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself over something you couldn't control. Don't cry, baby. Please."

"It's my fault! I wish it was me instead of her-"

Andy's fingers covered my lips and I pouted for a moment or two. It's true, I really should've been the one to die instead of her. I would've saved her from Blaze. He had a serious look in his eyes and on his face.

"Lacey. Don't ever say that again," Andy's voice turned serious. "I never wanna hear you say that you should've died instead of her. If you did that, I would've done it beside you. I cannot live without you. I can't live without my Faith. You're my Faith."

"Light," I sniffled, making Andy look at me again. "I'm sorry. I just.. I'm just missing her."

"I know, baby." Andy said. "I know you miss her. I can see it in your eyes. Don't be sorry, my love. I know you didn't mean it."

"I really wish this didn't have to happen to me," I sniffled and Andy stroked my face with his fingers.

"Faith," Andy's tone of voice went soft again as he spoke. "If this didn't happen, you and I wouldn't be together. Me falling in love with you was the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

His hand took mine and he placed my hand on the dragon tattoo on his chest that has my name inside the heart it clutches in it's claws and I looked at him.

"I love you with all my heart, Lacey. You mean the world to me, minus your scars and what Blaze did to you. I love you for you." He told me, kissing my lips tenderly and kissing away any excess tears from my face. His words made me melt into him and I began to regain my emotions again.

"I love you too, Light." I said. Andy kissed my lips again and he leaned his head against mine and his icy blue eyes met mine, watching every move that I made. I then let go of him and I went upstairs to our closet, Andy followed me and I looked around and I grabbed what I was looking for on my side of the closet, my photo album of my family. I then walked out and sat on the bed and opened it and Andy sat beside me.

"I didn't know you had pictures of your family, love." He said. I smiled.

"I was gonna show you these after I first moved in with you and never got around to it," I explained. I pointed to a photo of my mom and my dad, their happy smiles staring back at me, my mom and dad had pale skin and my mom had black hair and grey eyes and my dad had blonde hair and blue eyes. "That's my parents. Alexander and Isabella Blackburn."

Andy smiled as he looked at my mother's image and then my own.

"No wonder why you're so beautiful." He kissed my temple. It made me blush and he chuckled softly. I then launched into the story of how my mom and dad were a musician and a skater and I became a skater, after my dad. I then flipped the page to a photo of me and Jayde.

"Guess which one is me and which one is Jayde." I said. Andy then pointed at Jayde's image, Jayde had long black hair and blue eyes and I had blonde hair and grey eyes. I giggled softly and he raised a brow in wonder.

"What?" Andy asked.

"That's not me, Light. That's Jayde." I told him. His eyes widened and I chuckled.

"That's your sister?" He replied and I shook my head.

"Wow. You both look exactly the same." He kissed the top off my head and I leaned into him.

"It's so funny, when Jayde and I were little," I explained. "People would give me the impression that Jayde was my doppelganger or something."

Andy chuckled softly and I giggled as well. It was true, though. Jayde and I would look exactly the same to the point where she became more my doppelganger than my sister.

"I really wish they were here," I closed the album up and set it down on the end of the bed. "They really would've loved you, Andy."

"I know, honey." Andy kissed my cheek. "What would you think they would say if they were here and met me?"

"My mom would be happy knowing that I have such an amazing man in my life that loves me and takes care of me and makes me happy," I said, looking into his eyes. "My dad would support that."

Andy then took my hands into his and his thumb made circles on my hand.

"Well, all I care about is making you happy." He whispered, kissing my head. "I'll never stop loving you either, baby."

"I know, Light." I kissed him softly, simply pecking him. He just wrapped his arms around my body and hugged me tightly to him, and I sighed softly as I breathed him in, his scent filling my nose. Andy's hand moved to stroke my hair gently.

"You're my everything, Faith. You know that, don't you?" Andy whispered, leaning his head on mine again. I nodded and kissed him on the cheek again.

"I know, Light. And you're my heart." I murmured, kissing him softly. A huge smile came across Andy's face before I decided to get Blayde up and make breakfast, I then changed into a black corset and black leather pants and I then had to head out to go finish the ending of the movie today, the final shot was of me as Lily Draven, crawling back to her grave and Eric meets her there and takes her hand and she walks away with him. Brandon Lee had passed away, so he couldn't do the whole scene, but, we had someone portray him and had his face and voice as him. And that was the final wrap up and the editing was still being done so that it could be released in May. The whole experience of being Lily Draven was amazing. I had such a wonderful time and enjoyed bringing her to life. James O'Barr, the creator, came up and wrapped his arm around me.

"Thank you to Lacey Blackburn for playing our beloved Lily," James said. "Without her, Lily wouldn't exist."

The cast and crew clapped for me and I smiled brightly and I gave James a hug.

"Thank you for letting me be apart of this and letting me be Lily," I told him. "It's been an amazing experience."

After that, we all were finally dismissed to go home and I couldn't wait for Andy to see this movie and see how well I made Lily and how I brought her to life. I was very proud with how the film was done and I couldn't wait for it to be seen. I then went home after getting my smeared makeup taken off and changed out of my costume to my clothes. I walked through the door and I set my keys to my impala down and took Andy's leather jacket off.

"Light! Blayde! You guys home?" I called. I kept walking through the house and I then approached the backyard, where I saw Andy playing with Blayde. Blayde was giggling and running and Andy was chasing her, until he picked her up and she squealed. I smiled as I leaned in the doorway and watched.

"Daddy! That's not fair!" She said, giggling. Andy laughed and he ruffled her hair.

"Everything's fair, angel." Andy kissed her forehead and I chuckled, catching their attention. Andy set Blayde down and she ran toward me.

"Mommy!" I smiled and lifted her up into my arms. She giggled again.

"Hey, baby." I told her. She smiled as I set her down and Andy approached me and he kissed my lips softly.

"Hey, Faith." Andy murmured. "Welcome home."

"Thanks, Light." I said, as Andy and I walked back inside and Andy closed the sliding glass door, Blayde following us. I just wanted to relax next to my Light, but then Phantom and Crow greeted me and I gave them their dose of affection.

"How was filming?" Andy asked, as he had me wrapped up in his arms, and he stroked my hair softly. A huge grin came across my face as Blayde ran off, Crow and Phantom chasing off after her and I took that moment to straddle him on the couch. Andy's tattooed hand stroked my face.

"It was great. The movie is finally done. Today was my last day on set." I told him. "That means, the film will be out soon!"

"That's great, honey." Andy kissed me deeply and he kissed my temple. "I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, love." I murmured, pecking his lips again. "I'm so happy with how it's gonna turn out."

"I can't wait to see it, Faith." He whispered. "I really am proud of you, my love. I knew you were gonna be great as The Crow."

I smiled again and I lay my head on him and I relaxed with him and started drawing more designs in honor of Jayde and my family for my Never Take It Off line and I just spent the rest of the night in peace with the man that I loved more than anything.