‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 11

"Lacey! Get your ass up!" I groaned as I woke up and Andy sat up as we heard banging on our bedroom door. Andy groaned in annoyance as I got out of bed and I went to change into a Suicide Silence shirt and a pair of skinny jeans and my boots. I put my hair into a ponytail and I smiled at Andy's still half asleep form.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." Andy mumbled. The banging continued on the door and I rolled my eyes. This wasn't what I was expecting this morning, I was expecting to wake up next to Andy and snuggle a little with him before I went to get breakfast started and get Blayde up so we could all eat. Guess not. I opened the door and I saw Bam standing there, with a smirk on his face.

"How the hell did you get in here?" I asked and then Bam pulled out the key from his pocket and my hand smacked my head and Bam started laughing.

"You gave me a key to your house, remember?" Bam told me, between laughs.

"Yes, and sometimes I wonder why." I muttered as I turned to Andy and Andy sighed softly. I then remembered why Bam was here so early, he wanted to come with me so that I could pick out my dress for the Revolver Golden Gods awards tomorrow. That's why he's here. Duh.

"Come on, Lacey. You said that we were going." Bam said, as he took off downstairs and I finally had a moment with Andy. I just leaned and moved Andy's messed up sleep hair away.

"I'm sorry, Light." I murmured. "Forgive me for that. I didn't think Bam would be here so early."

Andy sighed again and then he just simply pulled me close and he kissed me gently. When we pulled away, he kissed my forehead.

"It's not your fault, honey." Andy whispered. "I'll just blame it on Margera. Besides, why is Bam here early?"

"He wants to go with me to get my dress for the Golden Gods." I said.

This year, my band and I were nominated for three Golden Gods awards: 'Best Vocalist' (me), 'Most Dedicated Fans' and 'Song of The Year'.

"Well, whatever you pick," Andy kissed my temple. "You'll always look beautiful. No matter what."

That made my heart melt and I kissed Andy again for a few moments, my arms were wrapped around his neck and he had slipped his around me, holding me in a simple embrace.

"Aw, Light." I murmured. "You're so sweet, so sweet that I can't handle it sometimes."

Andy smirked and then he pressed his lips to my hair. I kissed him once again, keeping our kiss soft and gentle.

"Yo, lovebirds! Quit fucking! Lacey, let's get a move on!" Bam's voice boomed from downstairs and it made me pull away from Andy. Andy rolled his eyes and I sighed in annoyance.

"Shut up, Margera!" Andy yelled back at Bam. I giggled and I just pecked Andy's lips.

"Again, I'm sorry about Bam waking you up." I told him. "I'll be back home in a little while."

Andy nodded and he kissed me again.

"It isn't your fault, Faith. You know that." Andy murmured. "I love you, my love."

"I love you too, my Light." I then let Andy go and I stood up and I walked out of the bedroom and I closed the door behind me as I headed downstairs to meet with Bam. Bam chuckled as he waited for me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Sure as hell took you long enough, Lace." Bam told me. "Are you sure you and Six weren't fucking up there?"

I playfully shoved him and Bam laughed and we walked out of my house after I grabbed my Impala keys, Bam's blue Lambo was parked beside our driveway, so, it gave me enough room to back out of the driveway. We took off for the main part of LA, where all the boutiques were lined up on the streets. We pulled up to a gothic one, I forget the name of it and we took a look around. I then saw a dress that caught my eye, it was black and it had two skulls on it, on the top and and another on the bottom. I then picked it up and I went to try it on and it fit perfectly, it showed off all my curves as well. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was happy with how it looked on me.

"Damn, Lace. You look hot." Bam said, and I rolled my eyes. "I'm actually jealous of Andy. Because, he's gonna be all over you if he sees you in that dress."

"Thanks, Bam." I giggled as I then decided to pay for my dress, and as I did so, I had to also get another dress for the Alternative Press Awards as well. BVB are nominated for awards there too, and I decided on a black dress with a white cross done with skulls, it had tears above it, the sleeves had big holes in them and the collar had spikes on it. I bought that dress as well.

"Bam? Is that you?" I turned around and I saw someone approach Bam, she had long black hair with dark green tips on the bottom, she had brown eyes and pale skin, she wore a black dress and silver sparkled leggings.

"Lindsay! It's so good to see you!" Bam said, hugging her. I looked at her weirdly and then Bam realized what he forgotten to do, and that was introduce me to this girl.

"Oh. Lindsay, meet Lacey Blackburn-Biersack. Lacey, this is Lindsay Schoolcraft. She plays for Cradle of Filth, she's their singer and keyboardist. She also plays harp too."

I extended my right hand, which was also my tattooed hand, out to her and she shook it. We then got around to talking and I realized that Lindsay wasn't just a keyboardist for Cradle of Filth, she also was a solo symphonic artist by the name of Schoolcraft. She has put out her own EP, 'Rushing Through The Sky' not too long ago as well. Lindsay then took off because she needed to get to rehearsals for a show with Cradle and we had gone our separate ways after we exchanged numbers and Twitters as well. Lindsay seemed like a down to earth person, kind and sweet to talk to. After picking up some lunch after checking out more places to see if there was a proper outfit for Bam, we then headed back to the house and I had to just show Andy my dresses! They were perfect for the awards. When we walked in, Blayde greeted us and then I saw a note from Andy sitting on the counter, telling me that he had gone to the studio to work more on the pre-production on the next album. Andy and the boys have been working really hard on this next album. I couldn't wait to hear it for myself. Bam and I hung out with Blayde, we played with her and had a lot of fun hanging out with her, and then Bam had to take off. And when Bam took off, a few moments later, I heard Andy come through the door. I didn't hear him, cause I was looking out the window as it started to rain outside. I sighed softly as I heard his footsteps as he came into our living room. I kept looking outside the sliding glass door. I then felt his arms wrap around me from behind. I then just smiled as I leaned against his body, letting his arms hold me against him, my back to his chest. I felt Andy's lips kiss down my neck and collarbone as he moved my hair to the side.

"Mm, Light." I said, trying to bite back a moan. Andy's warm breath touched my skin as he moved up to my ear.

"Hey, beautiful." He whispered, his hands gently slipping down my body. I turned around and I slipped my arms around Andy and I kissed him softly. We pulled apart and then Andy leaned his head on mine.

"How was it at the studio?" I asked. Andy grinned, and I just loved that look that he'd get when he throws his heart out into his music and it made me smile.

"It's going very well. Still doing a lot of pre-production, but I'm happy with where it's going." Andy explained. "How was it with Bam, love? Any chaos?"

I let out a giggle and I gently shoved Andy, making him chuckle.

"If you're referencing to Jackass shit, then, no." I told him. "But, I did get the dress I wanted for the Golden Gods. Wanna see?"

"There's no way I'd say no." Andy whispered, kissing my nose as I took his hand and I led him upstairs to our room. After I closed the door behind me and I had Andy sit on the bed, I went into the closet and reached up for the black box at the top of my side of the closet. I then opened up the box that had my black dress with the skulls on it and I slipped off my clothes and put my dress on and when I did, I noticed that the dress covered every inch of my body and curves. It made me look amazing. I then smiled and walked out and Andy was playing with Crow before his eyes caught me and when he did look at me, he had to try to keep his jaw from dropping. I giggled.

"How do I look, Light?" I asked. Andy then put his hands on my hips and pulled me to him, so that I was straddling him while he sat on the bed.

"God, you look so beautiful, Faith." Andy murmured, kissing me softly. I smiled brightly.

"Thank you, Light." I whispered, kissing him again. We pulled apart again and I noticed that lust was starting to form in Andy's eyes, and his fingers began to move over my now seen curves because of the dress.

"I suggest you take that off before I do it myself," Andy said. I giggled and nodded and then after giving him one more kiss, I let go of him and moved toward the closet to change back into my clothes again. I then realized that I forgot about the show that Lindsay invited me and Andy and Bam to.

"Light," I said, as I put my Suicide Silence shirt back on.

"Yeah, Faith?" I then heard Andy's voice behind me, he was leaning against the doorway of the closet. I jumped before turning around to meet his eyes again.

"I met a girl today, her name's Lindsay Schoolcraft." I explained. "She plays piano and sings for Cradle of Filth, she has a solo show tonight, I figured that we would come along and see her play."

"Sounds great," Andy told me, kissing me softly. "When's the show?"

"Not until eight." I smiled. I then glanced at the clock and I saw that it was almost close to six. I quickly gave Kat a call and I asked her if she could watch Blayde tonight while Andy and I went to the show and she happily agreed. I told Blayde to get ready because Kat was coming by in thirty minutes. After Andy and I said goodbye to Blayde, I then rushed upstairs to get ready for the show. I went through my side of the closet and I just settled on something easy, I wore a black tanktop with a white cross that was inverted on it, and a pair of black leather skinny jeans and black high heeled leather boots. Andy also settled on wearing black as well as I did. We then took off and met Bam at the venue where Lindsay was playing her show. Bam led us backstage to meet Lindsay. She wore a black corset with chains and studs on it, and leggings that had scales on them, almost mermaid-like and she wore a headdress that had tentacles on it. She had a wonderful smile on her face, she had black eyeshadow on and dark green lipstick, which makes her eyes pop and shine.

"Lacey! Hi!" Lindsay said, giving me a hug. "Glad you could make it!"

"I'm glad I could! Thanks for inviting me!" I told her, I then brought Andy over. "I want you to meet my husband, Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides. Andy, meet Lindsay Schoolcraft."

"It's very nice to meet you, Lindsay." Andy said, after they shook hands. "Lacey's told me a lot about you."

Lindsay nodded and she softly smiled.

"Well, I hope you guys enjoy the show! I gotta get ready to play!' Lindsay said, as she then took off for the stage. Andy and I stayed backstage with Bam, Andy had his arms around me from behind and I just sighed softly, taking comfort and safety in his touch. Andy kissed my head and I listened to her sing and play the piano. She played four songs, 'Masquerade', 'December Rain', 'Emily' and a cover of Cradle of Filth's 'Nymphetamine'. It was a very nice show that was done by her and Lindsay has such an amazing voice when she sings. I then noticed something that wasn't right. I looked out into the crowd and I noticed a figure all in black and he had a hood on, and I narrowed my eyes and I then realized that it might be Blaze. My body began to tense up and Andy felt it. He questioned me with a look and I kept looking at the crowd until I saw that it wasn't him. I then relaxed again. I then took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a moment. It wasn't him, Lacey. I told myself. Blaze is long gone. Long gone. My heart rate began to get back to normal.

"Faith," Andy whispered, his voice bringing me back to reality and I opened my eyes. Andy's arm wrapped around me and he pulled me into his side. "Are you okay?"

"I-I guess." I told him. He looked at me and then he lead me away from Bam so that we could talk alone.

"Honey, I know something isn't right," Andy asked, once we were alone. "What's wrong? Tell me."

"I thought I saw Blaze in the crowd," I explained. Andy began to get tense and I could see anger in his face and expression.

"Why didn't you say anything?" He huffed and I stopped him by putting my hand up.

"Light, I didn't tell you cause my mind was playing a trick on me. He isn't here. I made a mistake. Calm down, Andy." I murmured. Andy sighed and he calmed down after a few moments.

"I'm sorry, baby." He whispered, kissing my temple. "If he really was here and tried to come after you, I swear to God, I will beat the living shit outta him."

"I know, Light. But he isn't here, so I'll be okay." I said, kissing him on the cheek. "Thanks for always looking out for me, Light. I love you."

"I love you too, Faith." Andy smiled and we continued to watch the show before we headed home for the night. I curled up next to Andy in his warm embrace and sleep took over me instantly.

I stood in front of the mirror, putting on the finishing touches on my make up, I wore my perfect dress, the black one with the skull on the top and the other skull on the bottom, I wore my half-moon necklace that Andy gave me, a couple of studded bracelets, and my fishnet black fingerless gloves, my black diamond wedding ring sparkling brightly. I put my hair into a braid and I wore black eyeshadow and I wore dark red lipstick. My nails were painted a shade of blood red. I took a deep breath because I was nervous. I was nominated for three Golden Gods awards tonight. I couldn't help but feel nervous. I then looked up into the mirror and I could start to see Mitch's spirit appearing just enough to smile at me before he disappeared again. I smiled back and I then felt Andy's arms take me from behind. I felt his lips on my neck and collarbone. I let my body lean against him but I was still nervous. I could feel my fingers shaking and Andy took them in his.

"You're shaking. Are you nervous, baby?" Andy asked. I shook my head with defeat and Andy's fingers started to softly rub mine to comfort me and help me calm down.

"Baby," Andy's voice was soft and gentle. "Don't be nervous. It's gonna be okay. I know you'll win something. I know it."

He then spun me around and I giggled before I met his icy blue eyes. I just let my arms wrap around his neck in a simple embrace.

"What if I don't win, Light?" I said.

"Honey, it doesn't matter if you win or not. You'll always be the best singer to me and your band will always be the best." Andy told me. "You'll do wonderful, baby. Don't doubt yourself and don't worry. Allright?"

I nodded and Andy gave me a soft and gentle kiss before he went to get ready, I slipped on my high heeled boots and I began to feel a lot better because he was right, I didn't need to worry about winning or losing, because I am the best singer and I have the best band in the world. I wouldn't change it for anything. Blayde was spending the night at Kat's, so that we could both go to this. Andy dressed in a black leather jacket, he even wore one of the shirts for my band, The Pretty Nightmare, it just had our name and a cross on it, and his black skinny jeans.

"You look so beautiful, Faith." Andy said, kissing my forehead and I smiled.

"Thanks, Light." I pecked his lips and we both took off cause the limo was gonna be at the house at any minute. Once it pulled up, we stepped inside and Bam was already inside, waiting for us.

"Well, you two clean up nicely," Bam said. Andy rolled his eyes and I giggled, I leaned my head on Andy's shoulder as the limo took off for Club Nokia, where the Golden Gods was at and it's always been the home for the Golden Gods. I then took the time to post an instagram pic of me, Andy and Bam.

thelaceyblackburn: Off to the Revolver Golden Gods with bam_margera and my wonderful Light andybvb! It's gonna be a great night! I'm up for three awards tonight, 'Most Dedicated Fans', 'Song of The Year' and 'Best Vocalist'! I'm very excited! Can't wait to arrive at Club Nokia! See all of you soon! #GoingToHell

I smiled at the photo, Bam's smirk and Andy kissing me on the cheek and posted it on my instagram. It also made me chuckle a little. Andy wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into his side. Before I knew it, we had arrived at Club Nokia. Andy and I stepped out onto the black carpet and the crowd cheered for us. I flashed a heart with my hands. Andy, Bam and I met some of them before I had to go talk to Dee Snider on the black carpet pre-show. Andy had taken my hand and we walked over to where Dee was standing.

"Well, look who's here! Lacey Blackburn of The Pretty Nightmare and Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides! How are you guys doing tonight?" Dee asked and I smiled brightly.

"We're doing really great, Dee. Thanks for asking!" I replied.

"So, I heard that you're in a movie now. Tell us about that." Dee asked.

"Um, yeah. I play Lily Draven in the next installment of The Crow, called Ashes To Ashes." I told him. "We just finished filming last week and the movie will be out by the end of May."

"That's awesome! So, where's the rest of BVB at?"

"They're in the studio, working on the next album," Andy said. "I'm just here tonight to support my beautiful girl."

I blushed and Andy kissed my temple and I got asked about the awards that I was up for and I was wished luck on by Dee.

"So, who are you looking forward to seeing tonight?" Dee said.

"Uh, besides my band performing? Um, probably Suicide Silence and Joan Jett and Guns and Roses." I replied before Andy and I walked inside together after posing for more pictures. I also had met Alissa White-Gluz, the new lead singer of Arch Enemy and I met Chris Motionless and Ashley Costello from New Years' Day and Motionless In White. They were all so very sweet and so nice. We all had exchanged Twitter and Instagram accounts and they all followed me and I followed them. I then just hung out with Andy and waited for the first award that I was nominated in to be announced, which was 'Most Dedicated Fans'. Corey Taylor was the one who presented the award. And I listened as the nominees were announced and I clutched Andy's hand when I heard my band's name being called. I took a deep breath and I focused on the monitor.

"And the winner for 'Most Dedicated Fans' is..." Corey said, as he opened the envelope and a smile came across his face. "The Pretty Nightmare!"

My mouth dropped as I then was embraced by Alissa, Ashley and Chris before I ran off to the stage. My first Golden Gods award! I couldn't believe it! I walked up the steps to the stage and Corey gave me a hug and handed me the award. The crowd were mixed about me being out here, some cheered, some booed and some just hated me. I ignored the haters as I approached the microphone.

"Wow! Did that just happen!" I said. "I can't believe I just won my first Golden God award! Wow! Thanks so much to the fans who voted for me and for the band! I mean, this is just so amazing! Thanks to Bam Margera, Rob Dyrdek, Travis Pastrana, Chris Jericho, Kat Von D, Corey Taylor, for supporting me for so long! Thanks to my coach on The Voice and friend, Adam Levine and his label and thanks to my wonderful and amazing husband, Andy. Without him, I wouldn't be where I am today and he's my everything and my rock. Thank you, Andy. And this award is in dedication to my fallen friend and singer of Suicide Silence, Mitch Lucker. Mitch, this is for you, wherever you're watching from! Thanks again!"

I then headed off the stage after hugging Corey and I went backstage and I got embraced instantly by Andy and he gave me a sweet but deep kiss.

"Lovebirds! Quit fucking!" Bam said, making us pull apart and I flipped Bam off. I then heard Bam mutter, 'Well, that was uncalled for'.

"I'm so proud of you, honey." Andy whispered.

"Thanks, Light." I kissed him again. Later on in the show, I ended up walking away with 'Song Of The Year' for 'Going To Hell' and I won 'Best Vocalist'. When I had gone to get the 'Best Vocalist' award, people were just booing me now and they even started spitting on me. I felt humiliated and hurt, the crowd then cheered as I then saw Andy standing next to me onstage. He then approached the mic.

"Here's the thing," Andy said. "You don't have to like me or my band or my music, but you have no right to disrespect my wife when she has every fucking right to be on this fucking stage and she deserves every fucking minute she gets because she won three awards tonight! If you didn't like her, you should've fucking voted for someone else! Not her! And it makes me sick to see you motherfuckers spit on her! If you have a fucking problem with her, you take it up with me! Grow up and leave her the fuck alone!"

"Light," I whimpered, tears filling my eyes. Andy turned to me and he knew that I wanted to get off this stage. He took my hand and he lead me backstage, he kept leading me through until we found a place to talk. I then started to really cry then.

"Faith," Andy murmured, pulling me into his arms and hugging me. "Shh. Honey. It's okay, it's okay."

"I'm so used to having people who just hate me, but to spit on me when I won something? It's taking it too far." I sniffled. "I feel so humiliated right now. I don't think I can perform now."

"Baby," Andy lifted my chin so that our eyes met. "There are other people who love you. But they'll never love you as much as I do. You can't let them get to you, Faith. You have to be strong. I know you better than anyone and I know deep down inside that you'll get back on that stage and sing."

"What would I do without you?" I whispered, a smile coming across my face. "I love you, Andy."

"I love you too, Lacey. I love you so so much." Andy kissed me deeply and he wiped my tears away and after fixing my makeup, Andy and I went back to the party and I met up with the guys in Suicide Silence. I then met their new singer, Eddie Hermida. Eddie was part of another band called All Shall Perish. When I met Eddie, I was skeptical about him being the new singer, because Mitch left a torch and some big shoes for the new singer to fill. I told Eddie that I was skeptical and he smiled at me.

"I know a lot of people are skeptical about me," Eddie said. "But, just give me one chance to prove that I belong here."

"Let's hope so," I replied. "Mitch left a torch that needs to be passed on and I hope you can be the one to do it."

I hung out with them a little longer before I was wisped away to change into my outfit and perform onstage, I wore a black tanktop, black leather pants and the same high heeled boots and I headed out onstage with my band and I performed 'Why'd You Bring A Shotgun To The Party', 'Heaven Knows' and 'Going To Hell'. After that, I changed back into my dress and Andy and I watched Suicide Silence perform next. As we were watching them, Mitch appeared next to me.

"Good, ain't he?" Mitch whispered and I jumped. Mitch chuckled loudly.

"Goddamn it, Mitch. Don't do that." I muttered. Andy then looked over at me, he raised a brow at me.

"What was that?" Andy said.

"Mitch just appeared outta nowhere and scared the shit outta me," I said. Mitch just started laughing and I rolled my eyes in amusement.

"And it was funny too." Mitch replied and I grimaced.

"Don't ever do that again," I mumbled. Mitch then stopped laughing and he turned to me.

"I'm sorry, Lacey. I didn't mean to scare you. I was just messing with you." Mitch told me. I took a breath and I crossed my arms.

"Don't do this in public. Please, people might think I'm psycho." I explained to him. Mitch then sighed and he nodded his head.

"Sorry. Allright? I just wanted to have fun. Buzz kill." Mitch muttered. I then grinned brightly and chuckled.

"You're such a child." I murmured. Mitch then began to pout like a five year old now and it even made Andy laugh.

"Oh, shut up! I'm not a child! For fuck's sake!" Mitch retorted and I giggled softly.

"Sure you're not."

Mitch rolled his eyes now and he just stood beside me and he wrapped his arm around me, even though I didn't feel it.

"So, what do you think of Eddie?" Mitch asked. I shook my head.

"I can't believe I'm saying this," I admitted. "But the band made a good choice when they selected him to take your place. So, I was wrong."

"Lace, I chose him to take my place. I met Eddie when he was in All Shall Perish and he's one of my best friends." Mitch explained. I raised my eyebrows in shock. I couldn't believe it. Mitch chose Eddie to take his place? Why didn't he tell me this before? I thought.

"You're shitting me, right?" I said. Mitch shook his head.

"I'm serious, Lace."

"And how did I not know this?" I asked.

"Cause," Mitch told me. "I talked to him a day or so before I died. I wanted to let him know that if anything happened to me, that he would be the one to take over for me and be the leader and guide the band in the right direction."

"That makes more sense," I told him. "And I think you made a great choice, Mitch. You should be proud."

"I am proud of Eddie." Mitch said. "I couldn't be anymore prouder of them. And, there's one thing I forgot to tell you. You know the new album, You Can't Stop Me? That was a song that I left when I passed away."

I froze. Mitch wrote a song and left it when he died?

"What?" I gasped. "That's unreal. Wow."

Mitch nodded and before I could talk to him more about it, the performance was over and Mitch had left and I needed to get ready to perform with Joan Jett and then Andy and I could go home. I changed back into my other outfit and Joan Jett and I did a duet of 'I Hate Myself For Loving You' and after that, Andy and I went home after I said goodbye to Chris, Alissa, Corey, Bam and Ashley and I left with my awards intact to put in the awards case next to Andy's awards with BVB. It was such an amazing night. But, all that mattered was laying in the arms of my boy and preparing for a new day with my band.