‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 13

I couldn't sleep that night because of the text that I had gotten from Blaze, no matter how many times Andy wanted me to go to sleep. It made me question Blaze and Andy was probably right, maybe Blaze is just making it up so that he could get to me again. But, I'm not sure about that. Blaze wouldn't have contacted me if he was making it up, I know he wouldn't. I paced back and forth while Willow, the newest addition to the family, watched me from the couch. Willow's tail moved back and forth as he watched me. I really didn't know how to react and respond to him. My heart wants to say that Andy's right and that Blaze is just coming up with this shit, but my mind says otherwise. I don't know what to do. I sat on the couch and I took a deep breath. Willow lay in my lap as I stroked his black fur. His blue eyes, the same eyes as Andy's, looked at me as he purred.

"What should I do, Willow?" I murmured, keeping my voice soft and quiet so that I don't wake Blayde or Andy up. Willow mewed and he began to paw my hand with his paw.

"You want me to reply to Blaze? Or not?" I asked. Willow then jumped off the couch. Thanks for the help. I rolled my eyes and I then went outside and I decided to just think about it more. I bit down on my black nail polish without chipping it and I just kept walking back and forth, having an internal debate with myself. I really wanted to see him, to see if he wasn't making it up, but if he was, I'd be putting my life in danger. What the hell am I supposed to do? I thought. I then heard footsteps coming outside and I looked over my shoulder to see that it was Andy. I just stopped and then stood there, looking out at the view of LA. Looking out at the beautiful view of the city, I took a breath again and I began to get some sort of peace. I then felt Andy's hand take mine. I turned and I met Andy's warm icy blue eyes.

"Come here." Andy whispered, as he brought me closer to his body. I sighed as I lay my head down on the dragon tattoo on his chest. Andy's fingers stroked my hair and his arms wrapped around me, holding me to him. My body relaxed against him. His fingers made soft circles on my back.

"Are you still thinking, love?" Andy said, after a few moments of peaceful silence. I looked up at him and I nodded my head.

"I don't know what to do, Light." I said.

"I still believe that Blaze is making this shit up so he can get to you." Andy murmured. "I don't trust that motherfucker. You should do the same, Faith. Don't let him bother you. If he's making it up, he is. If he really dies, then it will be a fucking celebration."

"Andy," I replied. "Before Blaze was this way, he was actually a really nice guy. He treated me well. That was because he was on meds. He had a mental illness, and that's why he became what he is."

"I believe that," Andy told me. "I just don't want him to hurt you again, baby. I don't want him to a lay a single finger on you."

Andy was simply being protective of me and I love when he is protective of me, but with this situation with Blaze, I was at a crossroads. I sighed again and Andy kissed my temple. I just had to see him, even though I know I'm gonna regret it later.

"Andy," I said. "I wanna see him. Just to make sure this is all for real."

Andy raised a brow in shock and he couldn't even believe what I had just said, but knowing how supportive he is of me, he breathed a sigh and then he nodded.

"Allright." Andy muttered. "But if he's making it up and he tries to hurt you, I'll beat the ever living fuck outta him."

I nodded again and I went to get my phone and I replied to his text and he gave me the address to the hospital that he was staying in. I dressed up in an American Horror Story shirt that has the words 'On Wednesdays, We Wear Black' and a pair of grey skinny jeans and my knee high black Converse with the white strings, which were part of my AJ Lee costume I wore last year for Halloween. Andy dressed in his black leather jacket, he wore a My Chemical Romance shirt and skinny jeans. Before we left, I called Rob to babysit Blayde while we were gone. Rob was happy to do so. We drove the hospital and I bit my black nails on the way over, not chipping the polish off.

"Should I really be doing this right now?" I said. Andy had stopped at a light and we were waiting for it to turn green. I was starting to get nervous and when I get nervous or scared, I start to shake. Andy took my hand in his, his fingers rubbing mine, and he was trying to help me calm down.

"It's going to be okay, my love." Andy said, kissing my hand. "Whatever happens, I'm here. Always."

I shook my head and the light turned green as Andy turned onto the street where the hospital was, whenever I had to go to a hospital, I hated it. Hospitals smelt like death and smelt way over cleaned. It wasn't a pretty sight to be in and they scared me. I began to shake again, out of fear and Andy wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into his side.

"Goddammit," I muttered. "I hate being in here."

"So do I, honey." Andy kissed my hair. "Let's just go and get the fuck outta dodge."

After I asked for Blaze's room at the front desk, I had told the nurse that I was Blaze's ex and they had told me that my name was on their file for emergency contacts, they let me and Andy in and they showed us his room. Every step, panic set in. Andy rubbed my back to comfort me. I then walked into Blaze's room and he looked horrible, the chemo made Blaze lose his hair, he was breathing hardly and heavily, he was coughing constantly, so he had to have a mask over his face for oxygen to help him breathe. When we walked in, Blaze's eyes opened and he actually smiled at me. It made me cringe, and Andy glared at him.

"I'm glad you could make it, Lacey." Blaze said.

"What do you want, Blaze?" I replied, my voice full of anger. Blaze didn't get mad at all, he just breathed and coughed again before speaking.

"Look," Blaze lifted his head up to look at me. "I know I did horrible things to you, Lacey. I just wanted to apologize to you for those things. I'm sorry for hurting you. I am. I want to make things right. Forgive me.."

"You can't be fucking serious." Andy interrupted Blaze. "Why should Lacey fucking believe you, Blaze? Really? You abused her and tortured her. Why the fuck should she forgive you? Why?"

"I don't expect you to forgive me," Blaze said. "I just wanted to apologize for what I did wrong. You can hate me, Andy. I know I deserve it. I did things that I regret now. But, please. Let me apologize. It's all I ask of you both."

Andy opened his mouth to speak again but I stopped him by putting my hand on his chest. So, Andy and I sat there, and we listened as Blaze apologized for all the things he did to us, hurting me and shooting Andy in the leg, which now has a nice scar and for almost killing me all those times and raping me and for giving me the scars that line my body and for kidnapping Andy and kidnapping Blayde. Blaze coughed again and again and he was also spitting up blood.

"So, I'm sorry. To both of you." Blaze continued, wheezing. "I shouldn't have came after you, Lacey. I should've just left you and Andy alone. Everything I did to you, I regret every second of it. I hope that one day, you both will find it in your hearts to forgive me for the shit I did. I can't tell you guys how sorry I am."

Andy was still angry, so he just death glared at Blaze. I, on the other hand, wasn't angry anymore. I felt sorry for Blaze and I actually wanted to forgive him because it was in my nature to do. So, I reached out for Blaze's hand and I took it. Blaze gasped a little and he turned his head to me again.

"I want to forgive you, Blaze," I said. "But, I can't. You hurt me. You beat me. That's why I walked away. I couldn't take you beating me anymore. I had enough. That's why I found Andy. I fell in love with Andy because he would never do those sickening things that you did to me. I'm sorry, but no. I can't forgive you anymore."

Andy kissed my forehead softly. Blaze then nodded his head and he let my hand go.

"I-I understand," Blaze told me. "But I do thank you for coming and for listening to me."

I nodded and then Andy and I got up to leave the room and when we did leave, I felt so much better and I even felt at peace. Andy wrapped his arm around me and he pulled me close to him as we walked toward the elevator. When we stopped at the elevator, waiting for the doors to open, I saw girl who looked about my age, sitting down on the bench, she had dark brown hair and her eyes were green and red from crying. I had to take a minute to see what was wrong with her. Andy didn't follow. I sat down beside her.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I asked, keeping my voice soft and sweet. She looked up at me and wiped her tears away from her eyes.

"I just found out that my brother's got stage four lung cancer and has six months to live." She sniffled. Wait a minute? Brother? Then it all made sense. The girl that I was talking to... Was Blaze's sister! But, I had to make sure that she was talking about Blaze first.

"What's your brother's name?" I said.

"Blaze. Blaze Lockwood." That made me freeze. She was Blaze's sister. She then got a better look at me and then she realized who I was. "You must be Lacey Blackburn, his ex-girlfriend, right?"

"Lacey Blackburn-Biersack." I told her. "And yes, I am. You must be his sister then?"

"I am. I'm Tessa. Tessa Lockwood," Tessa said. I extended my tattooed right hand to her and she shook it and I couldn't help but feel bad for this girl so I hugged her. I know that I was perfectly fine with Blaze taking his last breaths, but seeing her made me feel bad for her.

"I'm sorry for what he did to you, your husband and your family." Tessa told me. "I know he regrets those things. I hope that you can find in your heart to forgive him. Not today, but one of these days."

"I will." I replied. "One of these days."

Tessa nodded and she sniffled again and I then made a gesture to Andy to come over here and he started walking over to where Tessa and I were sitting. Andy gave me a smile.

"I want you to meet my husband. Tessa, this is Andy. Andy Biersack, singer of Black Veil Brides. Andy, meet Blaze's sister, Tessa Lockwood."

Andy gave her a strange look and Tessa chuckled softly at him.

"Don't worry about me. I'm not my brother and I never will be." Tessa said. That gave Andy some reassurance and he shook her hand. Andy and I stuck around a little longer to talk to Tessa and she was really nice. The total opposite of Blaze. She was really sweet and she was more sane and normal than Blaze was. We then headed downstairs to the lobby in the elevator. I leaned against the wall of the elevator and Andy then pulled me into his side.

"I've never been more proud of you when you seen Blaze today," Andy kissed my temple. "He doesn't deserve your forgiveness."

"No, he doesn't." I murmured. "And he'll never get it either."

I kissed Andy's lips and then the door opened and we headed out into the lobby and headed for the main doors, hand in hand. All I wanted to do was go home and finish reading The Fault In Our Stars and just relax in the arms of my boy and spend time with our beautiful daughter. (A\N: I actually read that book! It's amazing! Sad near the conclusion, but amazing! ~Tigerstar)

The next day, the bracelets that Andy and I got from the Sophie Lancaster charity came in and so did my shirt as well. I then decided to make a video talking about the new song that I had written, 'We Are The Others'. Andy was nice enough to offer guest vocals on the song. The song was released as a single and a bonus track for the special edition of Going To Hell. The proceeds from each purchase of the song on Itunes and Google Play or whatever will go to the foundation to raise awareness. I decided to talk about that and I highly encouraged the BVB Army and the fans of my own band to get involved by donating or getting bracelets or shirts or even getting the song. I also brought up doing a music video for the song. And then I also brought up that I had approached Never Take It Off to do a special 'We Are The Others' bracelet for my line. And with each purchase of the bracelet, it would go to the foundation and Andy and I signed photos of us to give out.

"This is for you, Sophie." I said, finally. "I hope that we can help you rest easy."

I then stopped the camera and I uploaded the video on YouTube, on my band's page. That wasn't the only announcement of the day. Andy has a new solo project called 'Andy Black'. I guess Andy Black is Andy's darker alter ego, almost like Jeff Hardy and Willow. Andy has written a full album's worth of work as his darker side. And I was very excited to see where that would turn out for him. All and all, it was a nice busy day for Andy and I. Andy had to take off for the studio and I stayed home, cause my album was already done, it wouldn't be out until June. Which left me with sometime to myself and I enjoyed it happily. Andy then came home later on in the evening and we snuggled up together in bed, after Blayde was put to bed and she was out like a light. We watched Doctor Who together, (even though it took me about an hour to tell Andy what the hell was going on! He sure as hell ain't a Whovian!) and I lay my head on his chest. His arms wrapped around me, holding me tighter to him as I watched The 10th Doctor get his sonic screwdriver ruined.

"My sonic screwdriver. Not my sonic screwdriver. I love my sonic screwdriver!" I said along with him and it made Andy laugh. I giggled and I just relaxed against him. Andy kissed my forehead. Andy's fingers played with mine, he rubbed my fingers with his, a new thing that he just knows that I love.

"Faith?" Andy murmured. I looked up at him and I paused the Netflix.

"Yes, Light?" I whispered.

"I love you, babe. More than anything." Andy leaned his head on mine, his warm ice blue eyes meeting mine. "I just wanted to tell you that."

"I love you too, Andy." I kissed his lips softly before I just continued watching Doctor Who with him and he finally got the whole storyline of the show. I never felt more at peace than when I did right now, in the arms of the man I love. And if Blaze takes his final breath tonight, fine by me.