‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 14

I had awoken in a dark alley, I stood up to get my surroundings and I could see that this alley could go for miles, wind blew through my hair, and the only thing that lit the alley up was lanterns; I kept walking and I then I heard loud knocking noises all around me. I gasped and paused. I couldn't see who was there, because of the lanterns being so dim. I stopped in my tracks, trying to figure out what was causing the noise.

"Who's there?" I called. The knocking noises got louder and I whimpered, falling to the floor and pulling my knees to my chest. I started to whimper, because I didn't know who was causing it. I saw shadows walking past me and I began to get even more scared and to the point of shaking. I then felt something warm beneath me, I looked down and I saw blood. I screamed and I got up and when I did, I saw the bodies of Andy and Blayde and our three cats, Crow, Phantom and Willow. I then heard laughter as I saw three guys covered head to toe in black. I began to cry as I held onto Andy's lifeless form.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed. "No! Andy!"

And then they all began to laugh and the laughter was familiar. The laugh belonged to Blaze, when he used to beat me, he'd laugh hysterically and sinisterly like that.

"Get away! Leave me alone!" I was crying now, tears streaming down my face. "Go away!"

"Faith." I then turned and I saw Blaze, with an evil smile on his face. "Faith."

"Faith!" I then sat up in bed, gasping and tears fell down my face, and when I did, Andy had moved onto his knees in front of me. Fucking hell. A nightmare? Why did this happen? I thought that the nightmares were over for me. I then began to cry and I covered my face with my hands and Andy slowly moved closer to me, he reached out to touch me and I cringed and moved away. This was the first real nightmare I had in about a year now, since Blaze kidnapped Blayde and all that stuff. I began to start shaking and Andy sighed and pulled me into his arms. This time, I didn't shake him away, I needed him to comfort me.

"Shh, honey." Andy murmured, as he began to stroke my hair. "You're safe now, baby. It's okay. It's allright. You're safe."

I tightened my hold on him, as if I was afraid that if I let go, he'd disappear on me. Andy's hands rubbed down my shoulders and arms and then my back, in gentle and smooth circles.

"Light." I sniffled. Andy leaned in and he kissed my forehead, holding me closer to his body, letting his warmth and scent comfort me. I buried my face into Andy's shoulder as I cried.

"Shh, my love." Andy whispered. "It's okay. I'm here."

Andy kept running his hands down my back, making gentle and soothing circles to comfort me in the moment; I sniffled and began to slowly calm down. It took a moment of enjoying the silence before Andy spoke.

"Nightmare, my love?" I looked at him and nodded instantly and Andy wiped away another fallen tear from my face with his thumb.

"Faith," He said. "It's only a dream. Nothing's gonna hurt you. I won't let it."

"Light," I said. "I'm sorry if I woke you up."

"Sh. Don't be sorry, honey." Andy told me, kissing my temple. "It's not your fault. You mind telling me what happened?"

So I did, I told him about the gang that Blaze hired to kill him and Blayde. Tears began to fall again as I told him that and Andy just shushed me and comforted me, and wiped my tears away once again. When I finished, Andy took my hand in his, and he began to rub my shaking hand with his fingers, a little thing that he knows will help me calm down.

"You know I won't let anyone hurt you," Andy said, as he kissed the back of my hand. "I'll never let anyone lay a hand on you. Because I love you and I will always protect you, Faith."

Another tear fell down my face and Andy's whole expression softened up more and he shushed me again and he kissed my tears away.

"Don't cry, babe." Andy whispered. "You know I hate seeing you cry."

"But, Andy. That dream was so real..." Andy's finger covered my lips, and I pouted with him for a few moments.

"Lacey." Andy replied. "It's only a dream. It's not real. I won't let anyone hurt you. Ever. I'd rather take a bullet for you as long as I knew that you were safe."

I nodded my head and I then saw that it was almost 3am on the clock and I sighed, calming down again and I then turned onto my side and I was facing the other side of the room and looking out the window. Andy lay close, his arms wrapped around me from behind. He moved my hair back and he kissed the back of my neck and the start of my collarbone.

"I love you." Andy whispered in my ear and I turned my neck so that our lips could meet in a kiss; this kiss that we shared, Andy threw all of his comfort into and his love. We pulled apart and Andy just leaned his head against mine. His ice blue eyes, full of love watching me.

"I love you too, Light." I whispered. "Don't let go of me."

"Never, honey." Andy kissed my hair. "I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere, Faith."

I smiled and then I just lay back on the pillow, Andy's fingers made circles on my body and I heard his soft humming before I decided to go to sleep again and this time, I slept peacefully.

When I woke up the next morning, I heard Andy's breathing beside me and I just lay still for a while, there was no point in getting up just yet. I then moved onto my back, Andy's arm still around my middle and I smiled. I then reached up with my tattooed hand and I moved Andy's hair away from his eyes, and my fingers traced down his face, and a smile came across his face before his eyes opened, his ice blue eyes were soft.

"Morning, beautiful." Andy murmured, smirking. I giggled softly and Andy kissed my forehead and he moved my hair away from my face and moved a strand behind my ear.

"Morning, Light." My smile grew bigger and Andy just softly kissed my lips for a moment, before he left a few kisses on my jawline, making me giggle again, he then trailed his lips to my neck and kissed my neck softly, before meeting my eyes.

"Did you sleep better last night?" Andy asked. I nodded and he breathed a sigh of relief. I wrapped my arms around him and I brought him closer to me now, letting his warmth wrap around me.

As I lay there, in my Light's arms, I still can't think about that nightmare last night. I didn't know why it came to me, I don't know what caused it and that's the thing that scared me the most. Especially seeing those images of Andy and Blayde and our cats getting killed, it terrifies me. And it makes me worried about them because their lives might be at risk. I don't want them to get hurt because of me. Everytime I blink, I see those images. I took a soft breath and I held onto Andy.

"You okay, honey?" Andy whispered.

"I'm fine, Andy. Just those damn images from last night." Andy nodded and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay. It'll go away at some point." He stroked my hair.

"Somehow, I feel as if this nightmare was sending me a message about what Blaze will do if I don't forgive him." I confessed, as I lay on his chest, tracing the dragon tattoo that Andy had gotten for me.

"Fuck Blaze," Andy murmured. "If he's so desperate about hurting you, then he should've done it already and I just think he's trying to scare you."

I nodded. I knew Andy was right about that, if he wanted to scare me, he should've done already. Andy then gave me another kiss. We then pulled away and a soft smirk came across my face.

"Come on, babe." Andy told me, sitting up in bed. "Let's just forget about last night and focus on today. Allright?"

"Okay." I smiled as I got out of bed and I went over to the closet and I changed into a Doctor Who shirt that had the 11th Doctor and the TARDIS on it and a pair of grey skinny jeans and my black boots, not my heels, but my black ugg boots. Today, Andy's filming a new music video for his solo project, Andy Black. And I'm going to the set and watch it being made. Andy then came in, and he changed into his black suit, which made me feel under dressed. I then slipped on my Doctor Who 'The Impossible Girl' necklace on.

"You look beautiful." Andy kissed my temple, as I put my silver cross earrings in.

"Thanks, Light." I pecked his lips and I then took a shot of us with my Iphone and I decided to put it on instagram. Andy's suit made him look like the 11th Doctor, because he was wearing a bow tie and his black hair was done the same way as The Doctor's.

thelaceyblackburn: The Doctor and his 'Impossible Girl'. andybvb and I are heading to the studio to film his video as 'Andy Black' for his song: 'They Don't Need To Understand'! I am very excited for my boy and his new project! As for me, I have a new music video this week and I will be headlining the premiere of my movie, The Crow: Ashes To Ashes! I can't wait! #GoingToHell will also be out earlier than we planned, it'll be out in July! Can't wait to share the new songs with you guys! Love you all!

"A bow tie? Really?" I said, amusement coloring my voice. Andy chuckled softly and kissed my head.

"Bow ties are cool." I then burst out laughing at the reference he just made. I giggled and I just wrapped my arms around him keep myself from falling to the ground.

"I can't believe you just said that!" I giggled. "You really are The Doctor, aren't you?"

Andy smiled and he kissed my lips tenderly and deeply, he then pulled away and leaned his head on mine for a second.

"If I'm Batman and The Doctor, then that makes you my Catwoman and my Impossible Girl." Andy whispered, kissing my nose. "Come on, honey. Let's go."

"Aren't you missing your sonic screwdriver?" I asked, reaching up and grabbing my 11th Doctor screwdriver and turning it on. Andy snorted softly.

"Oh, shut up," Andy told me, making me chuckle. "Let's go."

"Geronimo!" I replied as we headed out the door, making Andy laugh and Kat was already here to keep an eye on Blayde. We drove to the studio and I watched as Andy did his video, they did a first scene of him with the microphone from the 'Knives & Pens' video and then they did shots of him on the street and with his car. And the video wrapped up and Andy was told that it was gonna be edited for him to approve and then I had to do my video for 'We Are The Others', the song that I wrote about the girl, Sophie Lancaster, who was killed for being a goth. I had Andy, Chris Motionless, Bam, Rob, Travis, Ashley Costello, Alissa White-Gluz and Lindsay Schoolcraft be apart of the video. The first shot was of me in a Black Veil Brides shirt that had lyrics from 'Unbroken' on it, black leather skirt and high heeled boots. The next shots were of the fans and BVB Army, holding up papers that had all their flaws and weaknesses on them and I also had Bam, Andy, Rob, Alissa, Travis, Ashley, Chris, and Lindsay to write 'I Am Sophie' on paper and they wore the 'Freak, Weirdo, Mosher' shirts and Sophie bracelets. The final shot was of them holding up the papers and then at the end of the video, I took all of the papers and I lit them on fire. And that was the end of the video. All I had to do was wait on the edits and approve, just like Andy. I then headed home with Andy and we spent the night together with our daughter. It felt so good to have my boy home and not worry about him leaving for a while. I missed just having him around me and holding me and kissing me the way he does. I just focused on the screen as Season 5 of Doctor Who was replaying again on our Netflix. I'm happy that he's here and he's working on the new record with the boys in BVB.

"No matter what happens," Andy said, as he held me close. "You'll always be my Faith. And I'll always be your Light. I love you."

"I love you too, Light." I kissed him softly before turning back to the screen.

The day of the premiere, I was dressed in a black short sleeved tunic dress that had a skeleton body on it in silver, I wore my half moon necklace, my gold long cross earrings and my high heeled boots. My hair was straightened and I wore my black eyeshadow that has silver sparkles in it, I wore a silver spiked bracelet and a black leather wrist band that has silver studs on it. Andy dressed in his black leather jacket, his black buttondown shirt and his black skinny jeans. I took a glance at the poster in our bedroom, of me as Lily Draven, in full costume, with the crow on my shoulder. I couldn't believe that today was the day that I would finally see my movie and also have Andy see it. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. I forgot about the nightmare and I focused on this.

"God, you look so beautiful, honey." Andy said, kissing me softly.

"Thank you, Light. You don't look bad yourself." I replied, pecking his lips. He smiled brightly.

"I never thought that I would see my girl in a movie like The Crow," Andy's voice became a soft murmur now. "I'm so proud of you, Faith. Words can't describe how proud I am."

"Oh, Andy." His words made me melt and it brought tears to my eyes. "Thank you. I wouldn't be Lily Draven without you."

"I love you." Andy kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I whispered.

Andy pecked my lips again and we headed out to the premiere together. The premiere was at Club Nokia, which was where the Golden Gods was usually at. A lot of the fans showed up, we were the last to arrive and there were a lot of paparazzi as well. Andy and I got out of the limo and we walked, hand in hand on the red carpet. Andy let my hand go so I could go talk to the press about the movie. After that, I went to take photos with the cast and with Catherine Hardwicke and James O'Barr and I also did solo shots and did some with Andy. Even snuck in a kiss or two. We then headed inside Club Nokia, where I was seated with Andy and with Alissa, Chris, Ashley, Lindsay, Bam and Rob and Ashley, CC, Jake and Jinxx. The movie began and I just leaned my head on Andy and he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead. I found myself softly repeating the lines that I was saying as Lily and it made Andy smile. The end of the movie, where we had the holograph of Brandon Lee meet Lily at the graveyard, was my favorite part to shoot. The movie concluded and Andy turned to me and he kissed me deeply.

"You did an amazing job, my love." Andy whispered. "I'm so proud. The movie was amazing."

"Thank you, love." I said. "I couldn't wait to show you once it was done."

He pecked my cheek and made me blush. He chuckled softly.

I then got embraced by the rest of my friends and they congratulated me on the movie and told me that they loved it and it made me feel so proud. I couldn't be happier with the outcome for the film and if they did a sequel, I would be on board instantly. Now, it was time for me and Andy to go home and 'celebrate' after the premiere party.