‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 16

Over the next few nights, nightmares started attacking me to the point where I was afraid to sleep, no matter how many times Andy wanted me to. I would stay in bed with Andy until he'd fall asleep and then go into the other room to check twitter and my youtube channel and stuff to the point where it would be 3am. I didn't know why these nightmares were bugging me again, and I had to find out what was the cause sooner or later. Was it because I didn't forgive Blaze on his deathbed? I don't know. I then heard footsteps coming downstairs into the living room and I turned and jumped when I saw Andy leaning against the doorway of the living room. Andy had a tired smirk on his face.

"Faith," Andy murmured. "Baby, come back to bed."

"No, Light." I replied. "I can't."

He walked towards me and I looked away from his ice blue stare, as if my sleeping problems woke him up. He knelt down in front of me and he lifted my chin up with his fingers. I looked away again and he sighed softly.

"You have to try." Andy whispered. "Please, Lacey. Try."

I shook my head and I felt tears pricking my eyes and Andy just pulled me closely into his body, I began to cry as he stroked my hair and held me close to his body. I just held onto him with all my might, as if I'd let him go, he'd vanish into thin air.

"Faith. Don't cry," Andy said, stroking my hair. "I hate seeing you cry like this. Baby, you're letting them get to you. You shouldn't be. I know you. You're stronger than this."

"I guess I'm not that strong after all." I sniffled softly. Andy looked at me before he simply kissed my forehead softly.

"Honey. Your strength is amazing," Andy told me. "You don't let people get to you. You stay true to yourself. That's what strength is all about. Without it, you wouldn't have won three Golden Gods awards and you wouldn't have your band or wouldn't have won The Voice. So, please, don't let a nightmare stop you from being you. I love you for being you."

I then nodded and I realized that Andy was right, that I shouldn't let this get to me, I don't let the haters get to me anymore and I don't let people tell me how to be me. I wrapped my arms around Andy, as his thumbs wiped away my tears.

"You're right." I whispered. "I love you."

Andy softly kissed my lips and then he kissed my temple. I just felt better in that moment as Andy's hands moved to rub circles down my back to comfort me.

"I love you too, my love." Andy then just lifted me up into his arms and he carried me back upstairs to our room. I laughed softly and I leaned my head on him. He set me down on my side of the bed and he then lay down beside me. I then began to get scared and my hands started to shake. I was scared that If I lay my head down and sleep, that I would have another nightmare and I don't want that.

"Light. I'm scared." I whimpered.

"Shh, love. I won't let them get you. I promise. Come here." Andy said, as he opened his arms out to me and I scooted closer to him. "It's okay now, baby. You're safe now."

It took me a few moments before I began to settle in Andy's arms and have him hold me to his body again. I looked up at him and he kissed my head.

"Do you want me to sing to you?" Andy said. I nodded and I lay my head on his chest as he cleared his throat and began to softly sing 'Done For You' to me. I sighed softly as I breathed in Andy's comforting scent and my eyes began to close. I then began to sleep with Andy's voice singing to me. I slept rather peaceful that night, no nightmares bothered me.

When I awoke the next morning, I was on my side and Andy had his arm around my waist from behind, I felt his warm breath against my hair. I smiled a little as I watched Andy sleep for a bit. He was cute while he was asleep. I sighed softly and quietly because in about a week, Warped Tour's gonna start and I promised that I'd play for a week and a half. And I was gonna miss seeing him like this. I know it's only a week, but I hate it no matter how long we're apart. I then moved out of his embrace, not waking him and I just walked outside, tears threatening to come into my eyes again. I grabbed my Sons of Anarchy blanket and I wrapped it around me as I walked out onto the porch, it was a rather chilly and breezy morning. I then looked down to see a black Mercedes with tinted windows and one of them was rolled down, taking shots of me on the porch. I ignored it, thinking it was paparazzi, and then they took off. I sat on the porch with the blanket around me. As the breeze started dying down, I felt an arm wrap around me and I looked up to see Andy, and I just wrapped my arms and the blanket around him as he pulled me close.

"You know I have to leave soon," I said. I then heard him take a deep breath and he sighed. He brought his hand to my face and his thumb stroked my jawline.

"I know, Faith. I know," Andy whispered. Nothing could stop my tears now. I sniffled softly and Andy began to stroke my hair.

"I don't wanna leave," I whimpered.

"I know, honey." Andy kissed my temple. "It'll be okay, love. It's only a week. You'll be back before you know it."

"I love you." I murmured and Andy kissed my lips deeply.

"I love you too, Faith." Andy leaned his head on mine and closed his eyes for a moment. "Did you have any nightmares last night?"

I shook my head and he breathed a sigh of relief as his eyes opened and he pressed his lips to my forehead. I guess he really didn't let them get to me last night and also, he was right, it was only a simple week. I would be back. And after a while of cuddling and being around my Light, I had to get ready because I was filming the video for our song 'Messed Up World (Fucked Up World)' today and tomorrow. I wanted Andy to be in the video and Alissa and Lindsay and Kat and Ashley Costello. We were filming at the beach today. I was taken to hair and make up as soon as Andy and I arrived. Blayde was spending the day with Travis and Addison, his daughter. My hair was curled and with my cruelty-free makeup applied, I headed out dressed in a black leather bikini top, a black skirt with studs on it and I wore spiked wristbands and my Electric sunglasses as me, Lindsay, Alissa, Kat and Ashley were lay out on towels, Alissa had the cards that had my lyrics on it, Andy had written the lyrics, 'Messed Up World' was another song that Andy had helped me write. And when I'd sing a line, she threw the card over her shoulder and I also used the same microphone that was used in the video for 'Knives & Pens' and 'They Don't Need To Understand'. The camera caught Alissa, Lindsay, Ashley and Kat posing in their bikinis and there was another scene where I was playing in the water with Andy, wearing a black bikini with red skulls on it. There was one scene where I was thrown into the water by Andy and I pulled him inside with me, As Andy came up to the surface, they focused on us, And I just wrapped my arms around him, and Andy pulled me to him, the water was now warm. The scene was finished, but yet, Andy and I stayed in the water. I looked into Andy's warm ice blue eyes for a moment and he just moved his hand to caress my face, the water making his hand warmer. I didn't want to leave this moment. It was perfect. So I called for the crew to take a break and give me and Andy sometime together. Andy and I stayed in the shallow end of the water, and I breathed a sigh. Andy moved over to me and he wrapped me in his arms again.

"I'm gonna miss you while I'm away, Light." I said, blinking away tears.

"I know, baby." Andy wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into his side, his fingers rubbing my back. "I'll miss you too, Faith."

I kissed him and then decided that that would be the final shot of the video for the day and wrapped it up. Everyone had left except me and Andy. We were now clothed and I wore a big Black Veil Brides shirt and a pair of shorts and Andy had changed. I just sat on the beach as the sun began to set. Andy was behind me, his arms around me. A lot of things went through my mind, Blaze, the nightmares, him dying... A lot of things. I was still trying to accept it all and find a way to deal with it all. It was also a fun day of shooting and then tomorrow we had to come back and finish the video.

"You looked really beautiful today, love." Andy kissed my temple. I lay my head on my chest and he stroked my damp hair.

"Thank you, Light." I murmured, as I looked out at the sunset. Andy noticed that I was looking distracted, so he pulled me closer, holding my body to his.

"Don't think about that now," Andy whispered. "Stay here. With me. Right now."

"I can't not think about this, Light." I said. "Blaze, the nightmares, me leaving. I'm scared to be by myself."

Andy's expression softened and his hand cupped my face, making me meet his ice blue stare.

"Shh. You're not alone on this, Faith." Andy told me. "I'm right here. I'll always be here for you. And I love you. Always."

"I know, Light. It's just..." Andy cut me off with a kiss, and when we pulled away, Andy leaned his head on mine, closing his eyes.

"You're afraid. I know. I can see it in your eyes. You're afraid that Blaze will get to you because you didn't forgive him," Andy said. "You don't need to be afraid, my love. I'm not gonna let anyone get near you. No one gets to my Faith. I'll always protect you. Because I love you and nothing will ever change that."

"I love you too, Light. And thanks for always sticking with me through all of this," I said. "I wouldn't be here without you."

"Of course, honey." Andy kissed my temple again and then we both headed home together. The final shots were done the next day and then all I had to do was wait and see the final edits of the video before I release the video. The next day, I was finishing my packing for Warped Tour. As I zipped up my suitcase, I had also worn a Black Veil Brides shirt that had only Andy on it. I looked at the mirror and I sniffled softly as I saw Andy's image on my shirt staring back at me. It always took a shard of my heart whenever Andy and I are away from each other. But, if I just focus on playing the shows and getting it done and keeping busy, I know I'll be back home soon. But leaving is always hard. A tear fell down my face. I then opened up instagram on my phone. I took a shot of myself sitting like CM Punk, indian style in front of the mirror and Phantom had peeked his face at the mirror to see his reflection.

thelaceyblackburn: Finished up my packing for Warped Tour, my band and I will be headlining a week to two weeks of dates. #MessedUpWorld music video coming soon. Wearin' my BVB shirt. Sore heart. Gonna miss my boy @andybvb.

I then set my phone down and I sighed softly. I heard footsteps and I saw that Blayde had come into the room, and she was had a toy and playing with Crow. Phantom hopped into my lap and purred. I just looked away and kept petting Phantom.

"Mommy?" I turned my head to Blayde, and she stood beside me, her reflection and her beauty that she got from me and from Andy, her dark blue eyes. She was dressed in a little red dress, her nails painted red as well. Her blonde curls bouncing with each step she took.

"Yes, honey?" I replied.

"You look sad, why are you sad?" She asked. Phantom moved out of my lap so I can pull Blayde into it. I sighed softly before I turned to her again.

"Mommy's going away for a little bit, I'm going to play music with my band." I said. "I'm just gonna miss your dad. That's all. And you."

"But, you'll be home soon, right?" Blayde said. I nodded and I kissed her forehead. Blayde grinned and hugged me tightly. I then let go of her so that she could continue playing. I smiled a little. But that doesn't make the goodbye any easier. Instead, it makes it harder. But, I know I'll be back. I know that. I then saw Andy's reflection in the mirror and I turned to see him, leaning in the doorway. I gave him a watery smile. I then turned back to the mirror and I sighed again, softly. Andy sat right behind me. I felt the tears come into my eyes again and this time, nothing could control them.

"Faith. Don't cry," Andy whispered, kissing my exposed collarbone. I sobbed softly and I felt Andy's hands take mine.

"I can't help it, Light." I murmured, as another tear fell.

"Shh, honey." Andy said, as he turned me to face him. I was in his arms now, and he held onto me as I cried and he comforted me. His hand rubbed my back. "It's gonna be okay, Faith. It's gonna be okay. I'm here.."

"You won't be when I leave in two days!" I sobbed. "I'm scared to leave without you. I'm scared because of the nightmares and what if Blaze really wants to come after me because I didn't forgive him? I'm scared, Andy. I can't do this."

"Lacey," Andy's hand lifted my chin so that our eyes met, his warm ice blue eyes meeting my grey, which were tainted red from crying. "Baby. You're letting this get to you. Don't let it. You're making yourself get scared because of those nightmares. I told you once and I'll tell you again; I won't let anyone lay one fucking finger on you. I will always be there to protect you because I don't let anyone get to my Faith. You're not alone. I'm always here. You know that. Remember that night when you called me when I was away on tour and you had another nightmare? You slept with my clothes on and you wanted me to sing to you. Just do that when you feel lonely on the road. Talk to me. It'll pass before you know it. You can do this. You know why? Because I know you can. Allright?"

I nodded and Andy kissed my forehead. I just settled in his arms for a few moments and I then just kissed him. Andy's hands moved to cup my face and when we pulled apart, a smile came across his face and he leaned his head on mine.

"I love you, Light." I whispered.

"I love you, my Faith." Andy kissed my temple. "Always."

I smiled then and I just wrapped my arms around his neck and I just put my head on his shoulder. Andy's hand moved to stroke my hair gently and I kissed his neck, he had gotten a new tattoo on the other side of his neck, it was Batman (big surprise), but it was more zombified and looked more like a vampire, cause it had fangs... it was weird looking. But, knowing Andy, he wanted it to be that way. I swear, this boy is weird sometimes, but that doesn't stop me from loving him.

"Faith?" Andy's voice brought me back to reality. I looked at him again.

"Yes, Light?" I replied. Andy's eyes met mine; A grin came across his face. I raised a brow.

"Come on," He said, getting up.

"Where are we going?" I asked, eyeing him weirdly.

"That, my love, is for me to know and you to find out," He winked at me, making me giggle.

"But, what about..." Andy cut me off with a kiss and I pouted before he pulled away, smiling.

"It's taken care of. Dyrdek's on his way over. Now, come on." I sighed and I went into the closet to change; I changed into a black leather corset, a black leather skirt with studs and chains on it, my comfortable black combat boots and I wore black fishnets, I wore silver cross earrings and my black half moon necklace sparkling in the light of the room. I then put on my make up and then I headed out to greet Andy and he had changed into his black leather jacket, one of my band shirts and his jeans. And he taken my 'Faith' necklace and slipped it on his neck with his dog tags. I smiled at him as I approached him.

"How do I look, Light?" I said. Andy kissed my lips gently.

"Beautiful. Perfect." Andy whispered as I giggled and I kissed him again before we headed out. I honestly didn't have a clue as to what Andy had planned for me tonight and that made it all the more special. And it was. Andy drove us to the beach and the sun was just about getting ready to set. That was all I saw until Andy covered my eyes and walked me over to some spot.

"Can I open my eyes now, Light?" I teased and I heard Andy's laughter behind me.

"No, Faith. Not yet." He replied, chuckling, before stopping me completely. His hand still covered my eyes, before he let his hand go. "Allright. Faith, open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and there was a perfect little bonfire set up for me and Andy. And lights were added to give it a more romantic and intimate touch and there were red rose and black dahlia petals all around.

"Oh, Light..." I whispered. "It's so beautiful."

A grin came across his face as I leaned and I kissed his cheek.

"I'm glad you like it," Andy murmured. "Come on, love."

I took his hand and we sat near the bonfire, letting the warmth of the fire comfort me and the warmth of Andy. I didn't know how, but in this moment, it seemed, all of my fears and worries were gone. It was a simple reminder that, no matter what will happen, Andy was always gonna be by my side and everything's gonna be okay. I knew that deep down inside.

"I don't know how you did this," I said, as Andy turned to look at me. "But you did."

Andy took my hand in his and with his other hand, he cupped my face.

"Faith, all I wanted to do was take you away from all of this," Andy murmured, his fingers stroking my jawline. "I wanted to do this so that you can forget about what's been going on in the last few days. Blaze, the nightmares... All of that. I wanted to remind you about who really loves you. And that's me."

His words made my heart melt and I just kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck, I heard a soft sigh from Andy as we kissed. We then pulled apart and when we did, I looked up and I saw that a full moon was beginning to show in the night sky. I smiled because I had my Light, and the beautiful moonlight in the sky, the same moon I saw when Blaze and I broke up. The same moonlight I see everyday, in Andy. Andy noticed that I had turned away and he brought my eyes back to his by lifting my chin.

"What is it, Faith?" He whispered.

"Nothing," I said. "It's just, there's a full moon out. And the night that Blaze and I broke up.."

"Was the night when a full moon happened." Andy finished my sentence. "I'm sorry, love..."

"No. Don't be." I replied. "The full moon is what lead me to you. That moon is why I call you Light. Because I see it in you everyday. You guide me out of whatever darkness I face and you're always there to protect me. And Light, I can never repay you for what you do for me. You always guide me in the right direction. You showed me how to love. And I can't thank you enough for being there and for loving me the way that you do, Andy. I love you."

"Faith," Andy murmured. "That's all I ever wanted for you. I gave you the life that you never had with Blaze. I'm always here to help you heal when things get tough for you. You're my Faith and you're my soulmate. My talented, beautiful soulmate. Whenever I wake up and I see you next to me, I think to myself, 'How did I, get to be so lucky to have a girl like my Faith?' And I smile because I know that I've never had a girl steal my heart as much as you do. When you say that I bring out the best in you, I do. But you also bring out my best as well. Lacey, you're different. There's isn't a single person like you. And there's nothing that will ever change how much I love you."

Tears came into my eyes and fell down my cheeks as my heart completely melted at Andy's words. He has such an amazing way of speaking and it takes my breath away.

"Oh, Light..." I gasped a little and Andy smiled before he kissed my forehead.

"It's true, baby." Andy stroked my hair and he moved his hand to wipe away my tears. "Every word I said is true."

"I love you." I said, blinking back more tears. Andy kissed me again and then I leaned my head on his chest and we stayed close to one another, gazing up at the beautiful full moon.

"I love you too, Faith." Andy's voice came out in a whisper. "And I always will."

I turned and kissed his cheek again. And then, a shooting star flew across the sky. I then nudged Andy and I pointed at the sky and he smirked.

"Make a wish, love." Andy kissed my head. So, I did, I closed my eyes and wished that no matter what happens to Andy and I, that we would never stop loving each other. I opened my eyes and then the star was gone. "What did you wish for, Faith?"

"Like I'm gonna tell you." I giggled. "Then, it won't come true."

"Babe, I make most of your wishes come true," Andy chuckled. "Tell me."

I then shifted so that I was laying on the blanket and Andy was laying beside me, I moved closer, laying my head on his chest. Andy's arm wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him.

"I just wished that you and I would never stop loving each other." I said. "That's one of my worst fears when it comes to love. When someone just says that they don't love me. I don't want that to happen to us."

"Lacey," Andy said. "I would never say that. I belong to you. You're my everything. My heartbeat. My Faith. If I said that, I wouldn't be here, holding you close like I do right now. I'm not going anywhere. I promise."

I nodded and Andy kissed my lips softly, and when we pulled away, the look in his eyes was the reassurance that I needed to know that Andy would never stop loving me.

"Tonight has been perfect," I murmured, running my hand through Andy's black hair, he was trying to grow his hair out again, and it was starting to look more like it was when he did Coffin. "Thank you, Light. Thanks for taking me away from all of that. And for letting me finally take a breath and regain my focus."

"Of course, honey." Andy kissed my temple. "And you know, if you feel like falling down, I'm always here to catch you in my arms and make it better. I hate seeing you so scared and worried. the Faith that I know is better than that. She's stronger than that and she powers through it. I wanna see the Faith that I know. The one that I love more than anything. Not that."

"And you will, Light. You will the Faith that you know and love." I grinned, pecking his lips. "I love you, Light. Thanks for always being my rock and motivating me."

"Again. Of course. And I love you too, Faith." Andy and I then spent a little longer, snuggling up as the bonfire warmed us up and then we headed home after going to get a late dinner.

The next night was the Kerrang awards, I was dressed in Andy's black leather jacket, my black dress that had a white cross on it and a pair of my high heeled boots, My hair was down and curled and I wore black eyeshadow and clear lip gloss. I went by myself since Andy was at the studio recording. I was nominated for hottest female and Andy was nominated for hottest male (not surprising, since he is the hottest boy ever!) and we both had won. And after the award show, I went home, changed and I put Blayde to bed and I went upstairs to bed and to snuggle with my boy.