‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 18

It was dark and I couldn't see and I was breathing hard and running, it was the same dream that I keep having, running through a dark forest and being chased by the same two thugs who beat me back at Warped Tour. I keep running, but I know that that isn't gonna stop them from coming after me. I ran faster, until I saw a cliff and I had nowhere to go. I paused right before the edge and the two thugs, one of them drew out the knife that I had seen before I was hit from behind. I fell to my knees, as tears fell down my face.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed. "Go away. Go away! You beat me once already! You don't need to do it again!"

The first thug laughed and he came closer with the knife, he grabbed me by the throat and pinned me up against a tree, and the blade was at my throat. I whimpered and cried.

"This is gonna be fun, cutting you up, bitch." He snickered and I screamed and I screamed again for help, but there was no one else there but the thugs and me and i whimpered until, I felt a force pull me behind it and I saw the figure as Andy. I gasped and Andy kept me behind him and I knew what the ending was gonna be, Andy getting killed by them and me falling down to my knees and crying and holding his lifeless form. And then I got hit in the back of the head and it all went black.

I woke up in bed, gasping and tears were streaming down my face and I buried my face in my hands and I began to whimper and shake, I was on my own, because Andy had left to Canada for a few days to work on the album with the guys. I had no one to hold me close, no one to kiss me and tell me that it would be okay and comfort me and sing to me and I missed him. I wanted him here, next to me, so he can keep the nightmares away. But I was stuck here, in a cold bed, by myself, with the cats. I sniffled and my body kept shaking. I needed Andy. I then sat up in bed and I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and I called Andy. I lay back in bed as I heard the phone dial.

"Hello?" I heard Andy's deep voice, the voice that comforts me and wraps around me like a corset.

"L-Light?" I said. I then heard sounds, meaning Andy was moving.

"Faith. Hey. What's wrong?" He asked. I started to lightly sob and I sniffled before I decided to speak again.

"Nightmare." I whimpered. Andy began to shush me as I began to really cry on the phone.

"Honey." Andy murmured. "Faith. It's okay. It's okay, love. Don't cry. Please don't cry. Shh."

"No. It's not okay. You're not here." Tears fell down my face as I sobbed again. "I miss you, Light."

"I know, babe. I miss you too." Andy told me. "I miss you more than anything."

"I need you." I whined and Andy breathed a deep sigh and I sniffled again. I couldn't help it, I missed him and he was the only one who could keep the dreams at bay.

"I know, my love." Andy whispered. "I know. But, I'll be home soon, Faith. I promise. Tell me, what happened."

So I began to tell him about my recurring dream about the thugs chasing me and him protecting me and him getting killed and I began to get hysterical at the thought of Andy dying. Andy shushed me and tried calming me down in the best way that he could.

"I'm so scared of losing you, Andy." I cried. "I don't want to lose you."

"Lacey. You're not gonna lose me. I'm not going anywhere, my love. I'm not leaving your side. Ever." He said. "I'm sorry that I can't be there to comfort you and keep you close, baby and protect you from these dreams. That's all they are. Dreams. They won't come true. You know that."

"I know and don't be sorry," I said. "I just feel like something's gonna happen to me or to you. And I'm terrified."

"Faith. Nothing's gonna happen. You know why? Because. I won't let it. I'm your Light. I protect you. And I'm your Batman. And you're my heart. And like I said before, I don't let anyone get near my heart." Andy replied.

It's true. Andy's my protector and my guidance, my Light. My safety and my Batman. He told me that the day I got injured by those thugs that Blaze hired. I then began to calm down. I know that nothing'll hurt me, because I have Andy.

"Light." I told him. "Tell me something."

"Like what, honey?" Andy said.

"Anything to make me feel better."

I just knew that he was smiling on the other side of the phone, before he took a breath and I began to lay back down in bed. Willow opened his eyes and he rubbed my hand with his head before moving closer to me and laying on Andy's side of the bed. I petted him and he purred. Andy began to tell me about the new record and how it's coming along and working with Bob Rock and we just had typical talk for a while and I began to slowly feel better. By just hearing his voice.

"Hmm. Well. Do you know what I love the most about you, love?" Andy murmured.

"Tell me, Light." I whispered.

"Well, there's a lot of things I love about you, my Faith. I love your long black hair, and how soft it is when I run my fingers through it. And your eyes, I can get lost in your eyes for days. And I love when I see the silver shards in your eyes when you're in the sunlight. It makes you look so much more beautiful. And your skin, your skin is so soft. I could kiss it right now if I wasn't away from you and your tattoos make your skin that much more amazing. And your hands are my home. When I feel your touch, it makes me feel at ease and that's why I relax against you, it seems like your hands know when to take me away. And there's one thing that I love the most. Your kisses. Your kiss is sweet and warm and welcoming. Just like your hands, they're my home. And I just love that about you. And I always remember those things to remind me when of what I come home to when I'm on tour. Faith, you're perfect. To me."

"Oh, Light." I gasped, my heart melting and I felt tears fill my eyes. "That makes me feel so much better. You're such a sweet boy."

"Only to you, babe." Andy said, chuckling. "Well, I will be home soon, we head back to LA at the end of the week. And there's something I want to ask you."

"What's that, Light?"

"The Alternative Press Awards are this Monday and I want you to come along." Andy said.

"I'd love to go!" I squealed and Andy laughed softly.

"Good." He chuckled again and I smiled. "It's late, my love. Why don't you go back to bed?"

"I can't. I'm afraid of having a nightmare again."

"You won't. I know you won't." Andy told me. "I'll sing to you."

"Okay." I lay back in bed and set the phone on speaker and Andy began to sing 'Rebel Love Song' to me and I smiled because of the passion he had as he sang to me. I melted into the pillows more because of his voice. And I felt my eyelids get heavy. And when he finished, he told me he loved me before the line went dead. I began to fall asleep and I felt so much better. No nightmares bothered me that night.

The next morning, I woke up and I had to go shopping to get my dress for the Alternative Press awards, Blayde and I went shopping with Alissa White-Gluz, my new friend and new lead singer of Arch Enemy. We went to several boutiques in LA. Alissa and I met at the Golden Gods awards and we became good friends since then. Alissa is a straight edge person and she is also vegan and cruelty-free and she's a spokesperson for PETA. She's one of the coolest people I know. I then settled on a black dress with a dark purple skeleton body on it. I looked at myself in the mirror and Alissa smiled brightly.

"Andy will love that on you. It's beautiful." Alissa told me.

"Thanks." I told her as I spun around in it and she laughed. I bought another outfit with a top that had a Ouija board design and a pair of leather pants for when I perform with my band. And I went to pay for it and we headed out to lunch and Alissa and I had a vegan lunch, which was pretty good. We talked a lot about her new album, War Eternal and I talked about Going To Hell and she has a big european tour coming up with Arch Enemy in the fall. And we talked about Doyle. Alissa has been dating Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein of the Misfits for a while and she's been so happy. He's been treating her so good. And we headed out together and Alissa and Blayde had a playdate together. And as I made dinner for Blayde and I and I put her to bed, I still missed Andy. But I smiled because I knew that he would be home soon.

~A few days later~

A few hours into my slumber, I heard the front door open and close, I opened my eyes and I shrugged it off and I closed my eyes again. I heard footsteps coming upstairs towards the bedroom. The door opened and closed and I opened my eyes and sat in bed. I then got out of bed and I walked over to our closet. I then peaked my head around the corner and I saw Andy's figure, he was changing into a pair of Sons Of Anarchy sweatpants. The light made his tattooed pale frame shine. I then went back to bed and I waited for Andy. He then walked back in and he got into his side of the bed. I couldn't contain my smile. I was just so happy to have him home. I then felt his finger run across my jawline. His lips touched my neck then, and it made me shiver.

"Mmm. Light?" I opened my eyes and I saw Andy, he was laying right next to me. He smiled slightly.

"Hey, beautiful." He murmured, his hand cupping my face. I then just wrapped my arms around his neck and I pulled him into me, I hugged him tightly as did he.

"Light. I missed you." I said. Andy kissed my lips softly.

"I missed you, Faith." He told me, moving a strand of hair behind my ear. I smiled a little as Andy kissed my forehead. Our faces were merely inches from each other's, and Andy just leaned his head on mine. I watched as he closed his eyes, breathing me in. His hands stroked my skin that was exposed from the tanktop I was wearing. His breath touching my skin made me smile.

"I'm so glad you're home, Light." I murmured. Andy's eyes opened, the ice blue in his eyes becoming soft and filled with love.

"I'm glad too. I couldn't go another day without seeing you," Andy kissed my temple. "That's how much I missed you."

A tear fell down my cheek as my heart melted at his words. Andy wiped it away with his fingertip. I smiled and Andy kissed me gently, his embrace pulling me closer to him and breathed him in. I was finally reunited with my Light and he was back beside me again. I ran my tattooed hand through Andy's hair and I felt him relax against my touch. And I stroked his hair.

"How long are you staying here for?" I asked.

"Until the album's done. Which means, I'm not going anywhere." Andy kissed my head. I breathed a huge sigh of relief as I lay my head on his bare chest, on the dragon tattoo. "Besides, no one can keep me away from my Faith."

I grinned as I lifted my head up and looked at him. Andy kissed me again and when we pulled away, I snuggled up close to him and leaned my head on him again. And I knew that sleep was coming, and Andy began to hum something softly to me, and I shut my eyes, as I listened to Andy's breathing before I fell asleep once more.

Morning came quickly and I woke up, wrapped up in my Light's arms and I smiled, running my fingers across his dragon tattoo on his chest. Andy smiled in his sleep and I giggled rather quietly, Andy looked so peaceful when he slept; It was cute. I reached up with my hand and moved his black hair from his face and when I did that, his eyes opened, the warm ice of his blue eyes meeting mine. He brought my hand to his lips and he kissed it and I grinned.

"Morning, love." Andy's deep voice was lulled with slumber and it made me shiver. Andy brought me closer and kissed my forehead. I didn't want to leave this moment with my Light, but I had to at some point.

"Morning, Light." I murmured, Andy began to stroke my hair and move it away from my eyes. I kissed him gently and then I moved closer to him and the silence covered us like a curtain for a moment.

"Did you sleep okay, babe?" Andy said, his fingers making circles on my back.

"Yeah. Maybe it's cause you're home again and you protect me from those horrid dreams." I told him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Good." He kissed my head. He looked at me again and I chuckled softly.

"What?" I asked. Andy just lifted my chin with his fingers and he kissed the bridge of my nose.

"You just look so beautiful." He murmured and I blushed and he chuckled this time and I just lay my head on his shoulder. After a few moments of just laying there, close to my Light and cuddling, I had to get up and change and get ready to make breakfast while Andy went to get Blayde up. Blayde was so happy to see Andy. between the both of us, she misses him the most when he's away, just like me. I heard giggling from Blayde as Andy carried her. I had changed into my AJ Lee 'Love You Til Your Last Breath' shirt and my black shorts. I decided to make some pumpkin pancakes, because of Andy being home and them being his favorite. And as a special treat, I'll also make some Bloody Marshmallows as well. And I did so. As I was flipping the pancakes, Andy walked up behind me and slipped his arms around my body, he kissed my neck. I smiled as I put them on my Doctor Who plate and I turned my neck to kiss him. We pulled apart and I felt Andy press his nose into my hair and he closed his eyes, breathing my scent in.

"God, I missed you so much." He kissed my temple.

"Light. You only just held me for a few hours." I chuckled. Andy's hands stopped at my hips and he kissed behind my ear, making me shiver.

"I know, Faith. But I missed just having you close to me, like I always do when I go away." Andy murmured. I cooed a little at that because it was sweet and it made me melt and I turned to kiss his cheek.

"What about me, daddy?" Andy let go of me and he looked down at Blayde. He picked her up and she giggled. I then fixed Phantom, Crow and Willow their food.

"I miss you and your mother very much when I'm away, sweetheart." Andy said. Blayde smiled and then she just hugged him, her tiny arms slipping around his neck in the best way that she can, just like I do with mine. It was just too cute, I had to take a picture and post on instagram:

thelaceyblackburn: There's so much love in this house. Especially the kind that my Light andybvb shares with our baby girl, Blayde. It warms my heart to see things like this.

Andy then set Blayde down on her feet and he told her that he would draw with her in a bit and I smiled because of how adorable Andy treats her, Blayde is his whole world, I've never seen him so happy. I then finished cleaning up.

"I forgot to mention, Faith." Andy said, bringing my attention to him again. "I brought you something from Canada."

"What is it, Light?" I asked.

"Close your eyes, love." Andy murmured as he came closer, I eyed him weirdly. I wonder what he got me? He chuckled and I then rolled my eyes and closed them. After that, I heard him go upstairs and I listened and waited until I heard him come back downstairs. I felt his touch as he opened up one of my hands and he closed my fingers over something, it felt metal like.

"Allright, Faith. Open your eyes."

I did and in my hand was a ring, it was a black diamond crescent moon ring in a white gold setting. My hand immediately covered my mouth because I've been looking to get a ring to match the necklace Andy got me. And he got it for me. Tears filled my eyes as I looked at him.

"Oh, Light." I whispered. "I-It's so beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it, Faith." Andy told me, with a grin on his face. "As soon as I saw that when I was in Canada, I thought of you and how you just had to have it."

"I love it." I sniffled as I threw my arms around him and I kissed him softly. He then smiled as we pulled away and he took the ring from my hand and he slid it over one of my fingers on my right hand, close to my wedding ring. "Thank you."

"Anything for you, my love." Andy kissed my forehead. I just pecked his lips and I kissed his cheek.

"You're the sweetest boy ever." I murmured. "You surprise me at the most amazing timing sometimes when I don't expect it. You make me feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

"That's because you are, honey." Andy leaned his head on mine. "You're the lucky girl who stole my heart."

His words and the love that came out of Andy's deep and dark voice made me melt.

"I love you, Light. So much." My voice came out in a soft whisper and Andy gave me another kiss.

"I love you too, Faith." Andy kissed my head and he brought me closer to him and I just stayed in his arms and I lay my head on his chest, and I breathed his familiar scent in again. I smiled as his fingers stroked my hair and I just let my arms wrap around him again. He was right about one thing, he missed being close to me as I missed being close to him. His presence is the one thing I missed the most, he's always the stronger one out of us two. I'm strong, but he's stronger. His strength is remarkable. Andy's hands moved down my arms and he leaned to kiss the rose tattoo on my forearm that bared his name as well. I grinned and he kissed the bridge of my nose again and he rubbed our noses together, making me giggle. He kissed me again until I heard Blayde squeal and it made us break apart. I rolled my eyes and Andy chuckled.

"I'll go take care of her." He murmured, kissing my temple before he headed off to Blayde's playroom. I giggled and finished cleaning up and headed over and Andy was sitting with Blayde and she was drawing. I leaned in the doorway as Andy was showing Blayde how to write. He'd write something down and she would try to write it in the best way she could, her writing was rough, but that was normal for a kid at Blayde's age.

"This is too hard, daddy." Blayde pouted and Andy sighed and then he sat back. Blayde stuck her bottom lip out and pouted and I smiled.

"You remind me so much of your mom when you do that," Andy told her, his eyes glancing toward me and I blushed. Blayde giggled at that and I crossed my arms, trying to hide my blush. Andy smiled. "We'll try again later, allright?"

Blayde nodded and then she grabbed Andy's hand, beckoning him to play with her and I chuckled as he did. It always made me melt to see Andy and Blayde together. I left the room and I went to check my email and when I did, I got an email from Peta2. They wanted me to do a photo shoot about living cruelty-free and I replied to them, saying I would. And the shoot would be in a few days, after the Alternative Press Awards.

~The following day~

I looked out the window of the plane as we headed to Cleveland for the first ever Alternative Press Magazine Awards. I'm very excited because not only was I going to be there with Andy, but I just found out that I was doing a special performance with Within Temptation. I'm doing a duet with Sharon Den Adel of the songs (Paradise (What About Us)' and 'Stand My Ground'. I always looked up to Sharon, her voice is so unique and it really ties in well with the symphonic style that Within Temptation offers. And Andy had no clue and I was so excited to perform with her. Sharon and I skyped each other and we had rehearsed over skype because she wasn't arriving til the night of the awards. The awards are gonna be held at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I lay my head on Andy's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him as I decided to get some sleep. Andy kissed my temple as I blacked out.

When I came around, Andy and I were on our way to the hotel to get settled before we headed to the rehearsals so that Andy could rehearse with The Misfits. I smiled as I sat on the hill, watching Blayde play in the grass as Andy was rehearsing. They sounded amazing and I was happy to watch Andy and see him perform with one of his biggest influences. Like a dream come true. I then lay on my back and I crossed my legs and I breathed in a sigh. I then shut my eyes.

"Blayde! Don't go too far." I heard Andy's voice and I felt his lips peck mine and I opened my eyes, Andy was knelt down in front of me and he flashed me a grin. "Enjoying yourself, beautiful?"

"I was. It's better now that you're here." I murmured. Andy chuckled and he sat beside me as I sat up, wrapping my arms around my knees.

"What'd you think?" Andy asked, as he moved a strand of hair behind my ear.

"It's amazing. Gotta be incredible to be onstage with one of your idols." I said. "I'll be able to tomorrow."

Andy raised a brow at me and I giggled as I moved closer to him.

"Are you performing tomorrow, love?" Andy said. I nodded my head and he smiled.

"I'm performing with Within Temptation." I told him. "Sharon Den Adel and I are doing a couple of songs together."

"That's gotta be so exciting." I lay my head on Andy's shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me, pulling me to him and to his side. He kissed my forehead.

"It is." I whispered, closing my eyes, breathing Andy in. He stroked my hair with his fingers and brought me closer to him. I was getting very excited to perform with Sharon tomorrow night. After rehearsals and interviews with Alternative Press, Andy and Blayde and I went to the hotel room. I was very tired because of the jet lag and I wanted to sleep. So, after ordering room service, I curled up in the bed and Andy brought me close. I leaned my head on his chest and I let his breathing and heartbeat guide me to sleep.

"Goodnight, my beautiful Faith." Was the last thing I heard before sleep consumed me.

That night, I was getting ready in the hotel room's bathroom, I had changed into a tank top that had a Ouija board design on it, a pair of black skinny jeans and high heel black boots that went up to my knee. I wore my cruelty-free makeup, which was simple black eye shadow and red lipstick. My hair was in a ponytail, I wore my 'Faith' necklace, a bracelet that had black spikes on it and a leather cuff that had studs on it. I wore my 'Faith' necklace and a couple of my new Never Take It Off bracelets based off my tattoos, one is the 'You Are My Moonlight' based off my hand tattoo and 'Every Rose Has It's Thorn' based off my forearm tattoo that had Andy's name. I wore chandelier earrings that had silver crosses. I also wore Andy's dog tags. I smiled at my reflection and I then headed out to meet Andy. Andy had dressed in a leather jacket, black button down shirt and his skinny jeans and boots. He had his back turned to me and I cleared my throat, and he turned as I leaned in the doorway. A huge smile came across Andy's perfect face.

"Faith. You look so beautiful." Andy came closer and he brought me into him. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you, Light. You don't look so bad yourself." I replied. He kissed me softly and when we pulled apart, he leaned his head on mine.

"You're not just beautiful, you're perfect." He whispered, his words making me melt and I blushed as well and I pouted a little.

"Quit being so sweet to me. I can't handle it sometimes." I told him. Andy laughed softly and he kissed my hair.

"Never." Andy kissed me again. "Come on, Faith."

I nodded and I followed Andy out, Blayde was being watched by Andy's parents for the night, so it gave us the night to ourselves and to have fun. I linked my arm through his and we headed down to the lobby together and headed out. Our ride over to the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame was none other than a Lamborghini Reventon and it was a silver one. My jaw dropped and Andy smiled as we hopped in and there was a note from Rob.

Andy & Lacey,

Since I know that you guys are going to be at the Alternative Press Magazine Awards, I arranged for this Lamborghini as your ride to the show. Have fun and enjoy yourselves. I love you guys.

-Rob

I smiled as I put the note in my pocket and I watched as Andy drove us to the show and when we arrived, the crowd started going nuts and I laughed as Andy and I got out together, hand in hand. We greeted the fans and we did interviews with Bryan Stars and with The Key Of Change and as we were about to get interviewed on the red carpet, Andy gritted his teeth as he saw who the host was for the red carpet. Juliet Simms. It made me pause in my tracks.

"Light." I whispered. "Babe, what's wrong?"

"She's here." Andy told me, his voice full of annoyance. I sighed and I rolled my eyes, the last time I seen Juliet was before she and Rob broke up. They were together for almost a year before her and Rob called it quits and the last thing I wanna deal with is her because she really hurt Rob. Andy really was right about her before. And it caused our friendship to hit the rocks. I really didn't want to deal with her, so Andy and I decided that if we were going to be interviewed, that CM Punk would be the only one to ask the questions. And it was done in our way. Andy and I quickly avoided Juliet as we headed inside. Andy and I hung out backstage and we met with The Misfits and with Within Temptation. Sharon was so nice and a very sweet person. The awards that were given out, Andy had won best vocalist, Pierce The Veil won best live band, Crown The Empire got Breakthrough Band, Bring Me The Horizon won Best International Band, All Time Low won, Of Mice & Men won, Billy Corgan won the vanguard award and Pierce The Veil got Best Drummer, Joan Jett got the Icon Award, the next category that Black Veil Brides is in is 'Most Dedicated Fans'. I kept my fingers crossed as I stood beside Andy.

"And the winner for Most Dedicated Fans is... Black Veil Brides!" I squealed and Andy just hugged me tight before he headed onstage. I watched as Andy was handed the award from backstage and he approached the mic.

"Hey, everybody. How you doing tonight? My name is Andy and I sing for a band called Black Veil Brides," Andy began. "And I wanna say thank you from the bottom of my heart for everyone who voted for us to win this award this year. I know that we are not always the most popular band to everyone but to our fanbase, they have given us a chance to have a career, you have given us a chance to do anything, you have given me a chance to stand on this stage. So, thank you so much to the BVB Army, thank you for giving me a chance, a kid from Ohio, you gave me a chance. Thank you. Now, this is a fanbase award and I feel I shouldn't be holding this, so I'd like to give this to one of you who is a Black Veil Brides fan."

My jaw dropped slightly and I saw Andy jump off the stage and he gave it up to one of the fans and I just cooed at that. Andy has a literal heart of gold and it was shown tonight. I couldn't be more proud of my boy. As Andy came backstage, I just ran and hugged him. He smiled, hugging me tighter and he kissed me softly.

"I'm so proud of you, Light." I murmured. Andy kissed me again, pecking me.

"Thanks, love. I wouldn't be able to do this without you." He said.

I grinned as I then got ready for my performance with Within Temptation. They went to hit the stage and they performed 'Shot In The Dark' and 'Frozen' before I got my cue to get ready. I took a couple breaths and watched the monitor as Sharon spoke.

"Allright. For this next song. I wanna bring out someone who's been dying to sing with us." Sharon said. "Give it up for The Pretty Nightmare's own, Lacey Blackburn-Biersack!"

The crowd went nuts as I headed out onto the stage and took the other mic and hugged Sharon. I then began to sing 'Paradise (What About Us)' with her. I nodded my head to the music.

"There's no sense, the fire burns
When wisdom fails, it changes all
The wheel embodies all that keeps on turning.."

I clutched the mic in my hand before I began my part.

"Blood red skies, I feel so cold
No innocence
We play our roll
The wheel embodies all
Where are we going?"

Our voices came together as the chorus kicked in and I smiled.

"All in all
You expect the wise to be wiser
Fallen from grace and
All and all I guess we should have known
Better 'cause

What about us
Isn't it enough
No we're not in paradise
This is who we are
This is what we've got
No it's not our paradise
But it's all we want
And it's all that we're fighting for
Thought it's not paradise."

I stood shoulder to shoulder with Sharon as we sang together and I got the crowd to clap their hands to the beat of the drums and guitars. Sharon began the next part of the song.

"You and us, or I and them
There comes a time to take a stand
The wheel is watching all
It keeps on burning

The venom works, it's like a curse
A trojan horse, when will we learn?
The wheel embodies all that keeps returning.

All in all
You expect the wise to be wiser
Fallen from grace and
All and all I guess we should have known
Better 'cause

What about us
Isn't it enough
No we're not in paradise
This is who we are
This is what we've got
No it's not our paradise
But it's all we want
And it's all that we're fighting for
Thought it's not paradise

What about us
Isn't it enough
No we're not in paradise
This is who we are
This is what we've got
No it's not our paradise
But it's all we want
And it's all that we're fighting for

What about us
Isn't it enough
No we're not in paradise
This is who we are
This is what we've got
No it's not our paradise
But it's all we want
And it's all that we're fighting for
But it's not paradise

What about us
What about us
What about us
Isn't it enough

What about us
What about us
What about us
Isn't it enough

What about us
What about us
What about us
Isn't it enough

What about us
What about us
What about us
Isn't it enough..."

A smile came across my face as the crowd cheered and I stood on the stage as Sharon introduced the final song I did with her which was 'Stand My Ground' and then the performance wrapped up and I embraced her again before we head offstage. The next performance was Andy performing alongside The Misfits and they were introduced by Motionless In White. It made me so proud to watch Andy sing with them. It's an experience that you can only have once in a blue moon and I saw how happy Andy looked, because when he's happy, his ice blue eyes have a kind of glimmer to them and his smile is bigger. And it warmed my heart. After the last awards were given out, there was a surprise show closing performance by Cradle Of Filth. They closed the show. At the after party, I had changed into something more comfortable, a white tank top that had a the body of a skeleton on the front and back, and a pair of black skinny jeans with high heel black pumps with straps. I wore earrings that had a cross and skull on chains and I wore the same jewelry.

"Did you have fun, my love?" Andy's voice brought me back to reality and I lay my head on his shoulder. Andy wrapped me in his arms.

"I had a lot of fun." I murmured. "I couldn't be more proud of you like I am tonight, Light."

Andy smiled and he leaned his head on mine. He kissed my forehead and softly ran his fingers through my hair.

"Well, thanks. Faith, you know I wouldn't be doing this without you." He whispered, his thumbs gently rubbing into my upper arms. "You're my everything. My heart, my faith and motivation. You and our daughter are the things that keep me going."

"Aw, Light." I kissed him on the cheek and I let out a small yawn and he chuckled softly.

"Lacey!" I lifted my head up and I saw Lindsay and Dani Filth coming over to us. I smiled as I let go of Andy to embrace both her and Dani. The last time I'd seen Dani was when a couple years ago on tour promoting 'Darkly Darkly, Venus Aversa'. I introduced Dani to Andy and we sat and talked for a while, Lindsay had told me that she had been working on a song with Dani called 'Fading Star' (A/N: S/O to Lindsay Schoolcraft for making an incredible song! Simply magical! Just in love! Message me if you want links to the song! ~Tigerstar) and how they had finished the remaking of 'Total Fucking Darkness' and so on. After posing for some pictures with them and The Misfits and with Motionless In White and Within Temptation, Andy and I headed back to the hotel so that I could get some sleep, I had to get up early so that we could catch a flight back to LA so that Andy could get back to work on the new record. And when we got back to LA the next morning, I had to meet up with Never Take It Off to see the final designs for the bracelets for my 'Inked' line, Andy and I are doing this line based off of our tattoos and it seemed that this would be the perfect timing to do this because I had finished getting my shoulder pieces done. I had gotten an owl holding a piece of tourmaline in it's beak on my right shoulder and I had gotten a crow holding a tanzanite on my left, those being Andy and Mitch's birthstones. The designs that I had designed were: 'You Are My Moonlight' based on my hand tattoo, 'Love You To The Moon And Back' for Andy, based off my tattoo on my side, 'Land Among The Stars' the stars that are part of my side tattoo, 'Every Rose Has It's Thorns' from my forearm tattoo, 'Embrace The Dark' based off my owl on my right shoulder and 'Faith In The Night' based on my left shoulder. Andy had released two special ones for his line as well for me, a necklace that has a dragon and it's called 'Guarding My Heart' based off the dragon on his chest that has my name and 'You Are My Faith' based off his hand tattoo alongside the other pieces he has for his tattoos. They're set to release at midnight.

I did the shoot for Peta2 the next day, the shoot was based off of animal testing and why I choose to be cruelty-free and why I speak up for test animals and how cruel people are. I was stripped down into a pair of black lingerie and I had fake blood put on me, around my eyes, on my sides and everywhere else. I had fake bruises put on me too. I basically posed like I was terrified and vulnerable on what looked like a cage. It was a fun little shoot and I also got to speak up for animals as well. The one thing that got me so emotional about animal testing is the fact that they do it on cats and Andy and I have Willow, Phantom and Crow. And it breaks my heart to see cats get chemicals put into them and they suffer before your eyes, and it made me cry because of how heartless and remorseless people are. The final ad came out and it had the words, 'I'm Lacey Blackburn-Biersack and I say no to animal testing and live cruelty-free' on it. I was so happy with how it came out. Andy was happy with it too. And I actually put up those for sale and I signed them and Andy did as well and the proceeds would go to Peta2. It's been a fun little week so far. The following week, Andy and I flew out to Radio City Music Hall to meet with Lindsey Stirling and I performed 'Shatter Me' with her on America's Got Talent. And now I was home, with Andy and Blayde and I've never been any happier.

(Song: 'Paradise (What About Us)' by Within Temptation and Tarja Turnuen. And S/O to Peta2 for doing all they can for animals! I live cruelty-free and fur free and I couldn't be more happier! Love you guys very much! ~Tigerstar Massacre~)