‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 2

I stood in front of the mirror, wearing my trademark Nitro Circus jersey that had my last name, Blackburn-Biersack and my favorite number, 13 on the back. My hair was in a braid, similar to Katniss Everdeen's hair in The Hunger Games. I wore black leggings and my DC Shoes that I always wear on tour with Nitro Circus. Nitro Circus were in Glendale, Arizona. One of the three final shows of the tour, the final stop was in Anaheim, California. Even though I was excited for the final three shows, I just couldn't wait to get back home to Andy. My Light. I missed him so much while I've been away, it hurts. I thought as a smile came across my face. I took a shot of myself and posted it onto instagram:

thelaceyblackburn: In Glendale, Arizona for the first of the final three shows of @nitrocircuslive! And just a few more days before I can come home to my Light @andybvb. I miss him so much, you don't even know, guys. I always hate when we have to leave each other. Anywho, who's coming out to see my infamous skate tricks? #NitroCity

I smiled at the shot that I posted and then got ready to meet the rest of the crew before showtime. I carried my phone into my pocket and when I did, my phone went off with a message from instagram. Andy had left me a message. I opened up instagram and I read the comment that he had left.

andybvb: I miss you too, my Faith. You be careful out there tonight, baby. I want you at least back in one piece. I love you so much. @thelaceyblackburn.

Aw. He's so sweet. I thought before I typed my response to him on my instagram. Which was simple and to the point.

thelaceyblackburn: @andybvb Thank you, Light. I love you too. I'll see you when I get home.

I then left my phone on one of the sound crates and then grabbed a hold of Travis's dirtbike, it's always been a known thing for my entrance as he rode us out to the arena where the crowds were screaming for us. I watched as Travis and the boys did their tricks on their bikes and Jolene did her backflip on her bike and I did a double backflip on my skateboard, a trick that has never been done before. I wasn't intimidated by the Giantaramp anymore. It was actually quite fun to skate on now. It took me a couple of shows to regain my ability to skate, because I had forgotten how to, but I gotten the hand of it.

After the show, I just needed to get back to my hotel room and just shower and clean up. I was sweaty and covered in dirt from the ramp and more. After I did that and I had changed into a Doctor Who shirt and my black sweatpants, my phone went off. It was probably Andy. I thought. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hey, Light." I said. I heard Andy's deep chuckle and it made me smile. I missed hearing his voice the most and it was one of those things that I loved about him.

"Hey, Faith." Andy said. "How was the show?"

"It was allright," I told him. "But it wasn't as great without you here."

"I could say the same thing about tour." Andy sighed softly. "I mean, it was fun touring with Jericho, but it wasn't the same without you here either. I miss you, baby. So much."

"I miss you too, love." I replied. Hearing his voice made my heart swell. I really missed my Light so much.

"I miss having you so close to me, Faith." Andy murmured, his voice becoming soft and silky and hearing him say that made me melt.

"Aw, Light." I said, as a blush came across my face. Damn it. "I miss that too."

I could feel tears coming into my eyes. I really wanted to get past these couple of shows so that I could just get home to him. I blinked my tears away and I just sighed.

"I really wish you were here, Light." I murmured, laying on the bed. I heard him sigh softly as well.

"I know, baby." He said. "But, it's just a couple more days. I can't tell you how happy I'm gonna be when we both come home."

I couldn't wait to get home, that was the thing. I just had to push through these last two shows and then I'm home free to be with my Light and I was excited too.

"I can't wait to see you, Light." I told him. I could tell that he was smiling from the other side and I smiled too.

"I know, my love." He murmured. "I can't wait either."

"I love you, Light." I whispered, blinking away tears from my eyes.

"I love you too," Andy said. "More than anything. Do you want me to sing you to sleep, baby?"

"Yeah." I lay in the bed and put my phone on the speaker and I listened to Andy begin 'Done For You' for me. Hearing his voice also made my body relax and it brought me a lot of comfort and some peace as well. I then closed my eyes as he continued softly singing to me. When he had finished, my eyes opened.

"Goodnight, my beautiful Faith. I love you. So much." Andy whispered. "I'll see you soon."

"Night, Light. I love you too."

The call ended and I just went back to sleep and when I did, I just had a lot of sweet dreams and I felt so happy because I knew that I was gonna be seeing my Light in a couple days and that this was all temporary. I was very excited and I just wanted to push forward and get through these last two Nitro Circus shows.

The day of the final show, me and Travis and the rest of the Nitro crew arrived in Anaheim, California. As we got our hotel rooms to stay for the night and as I placed my stuff down and began to unpack my Nitro Circus jersey to wear at the show, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and I saw Travis, standing with a huge grin on his face. I looked at him weirdly.

"What do you want, Travis?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"I have a special surprise for you, Lacey." Travis said, making a gesture for me to come outside and then he covered my eyes with his hands. I rolled my eyes because I thought it was gonna be something completely stupid.

"Well, what is it?" I told him.

"You'll see." Travis replied, before he moved his hands from my eyes and in the hallway stood my Light. My jaw dropped and I felt tears coming into my eyes. Andy stood there, all decked out in black, and he had a bouquet of roses and black dahilas and he had a huge smile on his face. He wore his 'Prophet' vest with the roaring tiger on the back, a cut up Sons of Anarchy shirt, his black jeans and his trademark boots, a black Nitro Circus beanie on his head and he had a huge smile on his face.

"Light!" Tears fell down my face as I ran and jumped into his arms. Andy chuckled and he spun me around. I sniffled and Andy hugged me tightly and I smelt his scent of cigarettes and cologne, the scent that I missed and loved so much.

"Faith." Andy murmured, he cupped my face in his hand and he kissed me deeply. I heard Jolene and Lyn-Z say 'Aw' and they both squealed. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him to me as I kissed him. We pulled apart and Andy leaned his head against mine. He kissed my temple softly.

"I missed you so much," Andy stroked my hair.

"I missed you too, Light." I kissed his cheek and then I looked over my shoulder at Travis, who had a huge grin on his face. I mouthed a thank you to him and he nodded. Andy and I then went back inside my hotel room and we both just lay close to one another, I had my arms wrapped around his neck and he had his around me. I just felt Andy's fingers run through my hair as he softly hummed something under his breath. I couldn't make it out.

"How did you know I was here, Light?" I asked.

"Travis called me last night when I came home and he told me that you guys were gonna be in Anaheim so I just drove up here." Andy told me. I felt more tears come into my eyes.

"I'm so glad you're here, Light." I sniffled and Andy wiped my fallen tears away.

"Hey. Don't cry, baby." Andy murmured. "I'm here now. Shh. It's okay, my love."

"They're not sad tears, Light. They're happy tears." I told him. He smiled and he kissed my forehead before just wiping another set away.

"It doesn't matter," He said. "I hate it when I see you cry."

I just blinked away my tears and Andy just kissed me softly. In one simple movement, Andy had turned us over so that I was on my back and he was hovering over me. He kissed me deeply as I just ran my fingers through his soft black hair. He broke away from my lips and then began to kiss my neck and throat. I let out a soft whimper and it turned into a soft moan of pleasure. He moved his lips down to my collarbone and his breath was warm against my skin. I then heard a huge knock outside my room and it made me and Andy jump. I paused as I heard Travis laugh from the other side.

"Goddamnit." Andy muttered.

"Sorry, lovebirds, but Lacey needs to come to practice." Travis said.

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes," I said.

"Fuck you, Pastrana." Andy said and I heard Travis laugh again.

"Isn't that what you're trying to do to Lacey?" Travis replied, between laughs. I then heard Lyn-Z come up to Travis and she told him to give me and Andy some alone time because he had just gotten here and that I needed to be with him and that I would make sure to arrive at the arena for the show. Travis groaned and then he agreed with her and he left me and Andy alone. Andy then brought his eyes back to mine.

"Thanks, Lyn-Z." Andy murmured, under his breath and I giggled softly before I brought my lips back to Andy's in another kiss. Moments later, Andy and I were laying in the bed, his fingers stroking my skin gently as he held me in his arms. My head lay on the dragon tattoo on his chest. He began to hum the same tune softly, but I could finally figure out what song that was. It was 'Lullaby For A Soldier' by Maggie Siff, who plays Tara on Sons of Anarchy. The song was beautiful. There was a scene where Tara was holding Thomas, one of her and Jax's kids and she sang the song to him softly and her voice is just warm and lovely. Perfect for lullabies.

"Fuck, I missed you so much." Andy whispered, kissing my hair. I tightened my arms around his neck, pressing my body closer to his and I just stroked his hair again before kissing the feather tattooed on his neck to his collarbone. He began to close his eyes because he loved when I kissed his tattoos.

"I missed you too, Light." I murmured, my breath touching his skin as I nuzzled into his neck. He then opened his eyes and kissed my lips again, a simple peck. I then realized that I was gonna be late for practice.

"I love you," Andy kissed the bridge of my nose, making me smile.

"I love you too, Light." I kissed his cheek before starting to get up. Andy then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back to him, making me squeal and laugh.

"No. You're not going anywhere, Faith." Andy said, chuckling.

"Light." I whined. "I have practice and a show to do tonight."

"Oh, come on, Faith. Can't I just have you to myself for one night?" Andy began to pout, like a child and it made me smirk because it was cute. I then just straddled his hips and I moved my hair to the side so that he could get a better look at the silver shards in my grey eyes. I just sighed and Andy cupped my face with his hand.

"You're so beautiful." He stroked my hair with his fingers, before I caught his hand in mine. I moved it and put it on my chest, or more importantly, the one thing that beats for him, my heart. Andy smiled at me, his icy blue eyes were soft and filled with emotion.

"That's because you make me feel beautiful." I whispered. "And I promise you that I'll make it up to you after the tour's over."

He nodded as he stroked my skin before his hand moved down to the scar from my left breast to my side. He leaned and kissed my scar there, making a smile come across my face.

"I love you, baby." Andy stroked my hair again and he kissed my temple again.

"Scars and all?" I said. Andy nuzzled into my neck and kissed it.

"Scars and all." He kissed my forehead and then he let go so that I could get dressed again. I changed into my Nitro Circus jersey, which looked like a hockey jersey, a cut up Black Veil Brides shirt, black leggings and my combat boots. My hair was in a ponytail. Andy had gotten his clothes on before I decided to just take a picture of the both of us and when the shot was taken, Andy had kissed my cheek and I posted it on instagram.

thelaceyblackburn: Reunited with my amazing radiant Light @andybvb. I missed him so much. I'm so glad that he could come to the final @nitrocircuslive show. I'm just so happy to have him here. Anyways, heading to the Honda Center for the final show! Hope to see you there! #NitroCity

Andy and I headed out together after I grabbed my stuff. I placed it into the trunk of his car and we headed over to the Honda Center. We arrived before practice ended and I had enough time to practice before the show. I fit in a few tricks and a frontflip for my finale. When it came around to showtime, I began to get a little nervous because this was my first show that Andy was gonna be able to see since the last tour. I grabbed my helmet (I only skate with a helmet when I'm with Nitro Circus) and my board. Andy was standing beside me where I was beginning to warm up for the show. When I was doing so, I felt Andy's long arms wrap around me from behind and I immediately relaxed into him.

"Faith," Andy murmured. "Are you okay?"

I turned around and I wrapped my arms around him, gently pulling him to me.

"I'm fine, Light." I said. "Just nervous."

I looked away from his perfect blue eyes and then he lifted my chin with his fingers so that I could look at him again.

"Hey." His voice became a soft and gentle whisper. "Don't be nervous, baby. You'll do great out there. I promise you."

I sighed and then Andy just kissed my lips softly, just for a few moments before he pulled away with a smile on his face. He leaned his head against mine and he closed his eyes, taking in my scent. His eyes opened and he just kissed my forehead. I began to feel less nervous and more at ease just because of having Andy and his love around me.

"I guess I was just overacting." I whispered.

"See? You'll be fine." Andy kissed my nose and I giggled softly.

"Thank you, Light." I replied. "I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed me again before he left me to get focused for the show and before I knew it, I was on my board, my hand on the tail of Travis's dirt bike and it revved to life as I heard the introductions and we came out, making the crowd go crazy. After all the BMX and Motorcross stunts, I went and did three tricks off the Giantaramp, a backflip, a double backflip and then the frontfilp, which I landed perfectly. After the final show, I was given the MVC (Most Valuable Circus Member) award and Travis had me keep it. After all of that, I just wanted to head home and just snuggle up to my Light because I missed him so much. Perfect way to wrap up a great US Tour.