‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 20

I awoke in the warmth of our bed and I smelt Andy's scent, but I didn't feel him in bed with me and I then just decided to go back to sleep and wondered if Andy would be back or not. I then turned onto my side and sighed softly. And when I awoke again around 10:00, the bedroom was still dark around me with a little light peering from the windows and I then heard the door open and close and I saw Andy with a smile on his face and he had something in his hand that had a candle stuck to it and he also had something behind his back, which meant that today was my birthday. I then heard Andy's deep voice as he softly sang 'Happy Birthday' to me and I sat up in bed as he sat across from me and he gave me a tender kiss. I then just melted into the kiss that we shared and when we pulled apart, Andy leaned and kissed my forehead and a soft smile came across his face.

"Happy Birthday, my Faith." Andy murmured. "Another year older and another year more beautiful as ever."

I blushed and he chuckled softly, I giggled and then blew out the Batman candle on the red velvet cupcake and kissed Andy on the cheek and then Andy pulled out a bouquet of black dahlias, black irises and red roses. I gasped softly.

"Oh, Moonlight." I said, calling Andy by his full pet name as I took the bouquet. "They're so beautiful. Thank you."

"Anything for you, my love." Andy pecked my lips and I smiled, pulling him as tightly as I could to me. I then moved to put the bouquet in a vase full of water and put it in our bedroom. "I also have something special for you. Come on."

I nod and I took his hand and he led me into the bathroom and I saw that he had set up a romantic bath for me. I smiled as I saw black iris and red rose petals in the water and our black candles were lit around it.

"Light..." I said. "It's wonderful."

Andy smiled as I went to undress and he watched me with his eyes, and he kissed my skin softly before I gave him a mere smile and that was his invitation to join me and so he did. The water was nice and warm and Andy's skin was warmer, I straddled him as he held me and he tied my hair back with a rubber band.

"If this is only the beginning of what's planned for today, I can't wait for the rest." I said, wrapping my arms around Andy's neck. He grinned and kissed my temple.

"This isn't even the half of it, honey." Andy told me. "Kat, Lindsay and Alissa are coming by in a hour to take you to lunch and stuff. And you and I have plans for dinner tonight. How does that sound, my love?"

"Perfect." I kissed him softly. "You're seriously the most sweetest boy I've ever met. Thank you for planning all this."

"There's nothing I wouldn't do for you, baby." He murmured, kissing me softly. "I love you so much, Faith."

"I love you too, Light." I lay my head on his chest and I could hear him softly hum something under his breath. I could hear faint trickling of the water as he moved his hands down my body and it made me smile. As the sunlight peered through the blinds in the bathroom, it made the silver shards in my eyes appear. He gasped softly and he cupped my face softly.

"What, Light?" I asked, chuckling.

"I just love your eyes like that." He kissed me softly again. "They make you look so much more beautiful."

I blushed and I melt into him because of how sweet his words are. Andy has such a wonderful way of speaking and it's just perfect. My hand tangles in his onyx black hair, pulling him closer to me, so that his face is merely inches from mine. He gave me another deep kiss and I could feel all of his love in this one kiss, and when we pulled apart, Andy then looked over at his phone.

"Come on, love. Alissa, Lindsay and Kat'll be here in ten minutes." He told me and I nodded, kissing him again. After the tub was drained, I headed into the closet to change. I walked through my half of the closet, Andy leaning in the doorway, watching me. I then settled on wearing a Batman tanktop, which made Andy chuckle and a pair of grey skinny jeans, I pulled my hair into a ponytail after straightening it. I wore my black eyeshadow and my red lipstick. I wore some silver spiked bracelets and my nails were painted a dark shade of red and I wore my comfortable black boots. The only thing that was missing was my half moon necklace, which sadly, the chain was broken. I then saw Andy approach me as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You look so beautiful, baby." Andy kissed the back of my neck to my collarbone, he was dressed now, wearing a cut up Rancid shirt and a pair of skinny jeans as usual. I smiled and turned around so my arms could wrap around him.

"Thank you, Light." I kissed him softly. Andy leaned his head on mine and then a grin came across his face.

"But I know something's missing." Andy said, as his fingers moved down to my neck, where the half moon necklace would normally lay. "And I might be able to fix that. Turn around, love and close your eyes."

I nod and I turned back to the mirror and when I did, I felt the cool sensation of a chain around my neck and he clasped it behind me and smoothed my hair out.

"Open your eyes." Andy whispered. I did and what I saw made me gasp. The half moon necklace that I thought was broken, was back around my neck again.

"My necklace." I said, my hand moving up to touch the pendant, the black diamonds sparkling again. "You got it fixed."

"Of course." Andy told me. "The necklace just needed a new chain. So I took it and got it fixed while you were asleep earlier."

I turned around and kissed him then, I was just so grateful for this boy, he needed to know that, so I threw all of that into that one kiss. I broke away from him at that moment.

"I can't believe you got it fixed," I murmured, as my arms wrapped around him again. "Thank you, Light. This necklace meant the world to me."

"I know it does," Andy stroked my hair. "Because I got this necklace for you last year. And it's a little piece of me that'll always be with you."

"I love you." The words that came out of me were soft and simple, like silk. Andy kissed me again and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, honey." Andy kissed the bridge of my nose. "I love you so much."

Andy and I then headed downstairs after him telling me that Kat and Lindsay and Alissa would be here at anytime now and I saw that Blayde was up and she was playing with her toys. I guess Andy must have gotten her up and then fed her. Good.

"Where's mommy going, daddy?" Blayde asked, her blonde curls bouncing with every step she took. Andy lifted her up into his arms and she laughed.

"Mommy's going to see Aunt Kat for a bit. She'll be back." Andy told her and Blayde nodded. I then heard the doorbell and I walked over to answer it and I got embraced by Kat and Alissa and Lindsay.

"Ready to go?" Alissa said. I nodded and I turned to kiss Andy one more time and Andy had Blayde wave goodbye to us as we headed out. Kat, Lindsay and Alissa and I headed out and we went shopping and I picked up some new Gothic clothes and we headed to a diner for lunch. And it was so much fun and I just thought it was sweet that Andy would plan all of this for me today and have me spend some time with Kat, Alissa, and Lindsay. After lunch, we went to get our nails done and I got my nails done in black, but on my right hand, I had them paint a white heart on my right ring finger and they put Andy's name in it because of my rose tattoo on my forearm as an extra and they did it for free.

When I got home, I had changed into a perfect black dress with a skeleton body on it, and it was red. I wore earrings with spiders on them, and I wore a simple black studded wrist cuff to match my black rosary and my half moon necklace.

"Can I see yet?" Andy whined from the other side of the door. I laughed softly.

"No, Light." I teased him as I curled my hair and pulled it up into a bun and sprayed my dry shampoo and hair spray so that it could stay still. I then redid my make up and I then grabbed Andy's black leather vest with the circle studs on the front and slipped it on. I put on my black heeled pumps as well.

"Oh, come on, Faith!" I opened the door as soon as Andy said that and when he did, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. I laughed at his expression.

"What? It's just me," I said. "Nothing more."

"It's not just you, baby." Andy's arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. "You're gorgeous, Faith."

"Thank you, Light." I got a chance to look at him, he was dressed in a black leather jacket, a black button down shirt and black skinny jeans and black boots. "You don't look so bad yourself."

Andy pecked my lips and extended his hand to me and I took it and we headed out together. Kat was babysitting Blayde for the night and so we had tonight to ourselves.

"So, where are we going, Moonlight?" I asked as Andy was driving. A huge grin came across his face, the same grin that you would see in his photoshoots with the guys.

"That, my love, is a surprise." He replied.

"You won't tell me?" I raised an eyebrow and Andy chuckled softly. His other hand slipped from the steering wheel and into mine.

"Nope. You just have to wait and see, baby."

I pouted and he laughed as we continued on our journey and I then decided to close my eyes and get a little rest.

"Faith. Wake up, baby." I heard Andy's deep voice as he prodded me awake and I opened my eyes and my eyes readjusted to the fading sunset and I saw that we were at my parents' lake house. The house was a four bedroom house that was painted dark red and it overlooked the lake. I haven't been to the lake house since Jayde died. I took a breath as memories came back to me of me and my family having fun here. Tears filled my eyes as I remember hearing Jayde's voice telling me to jump into the lake with her as my parents watched.

"Love?" Andy said, taking my hand in his, rubbing my fingers gently. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"It's just.." I whispered, sniffling. "The last time I was here, my parents and Jayde were alive."

"I'm sorry, baby." Andy pulled me into him and he wiped my tears away. "Look, we don't have to stay here if you don't want to."

"No, Light. I want to stay. You brought me here." I told him.

Andy nodded and we got out of the car and I took a deep breath and he wrapped his arm around me as we headed inside, the house was perfect inside, it was clean and all the rooms were still the same. I saw the photos of my mom and dad and my family. Even though I miss them, it's nice to be back here. The inside of the house was painted a light shade of purple, and the rooms went by color scheme, my room was red, Jayde's was blue, my mom's room was green and my dad had a black theme (My parents were weird). I was surprised that the TV worked as I sat down on the black leather couch and took my heels off. I then smelt something from the kitchen and I walked in, and saw Andy making me dinner and I smiled.

"It smells good, Light." I said. Andy looked up as he mixed the spaghetti together and he smiled.

"Good." He said, turning to kiss my forehead. "It's done, so, grab some plates."

I nod and I opened up the cabinet and grabbed a couple of black plates and set it down as he put some on the plates. We then headed outside and sat together on the porch by the lake. Andy had lit a candle as a table piece.

"There's so many things that happened here," I began. "So many memories. Jayde and I used to lay down out here when we were kids and just talk. We didn't know what to talk about but we talked until we'd fall asleep and made my parents carry us to bed."

Andy chuckled and he then reached for my hand and squeezed it softly. I then decided to open up and tell Andy more about what happened out here with my family and he listened with intent and laughed at some of the funny stuff as well.

"I can't believe that Jayde face planted when she tried to jump into the lake off the rope swing." Andy laughed.

"She did," I giggled. "Even though it was funny, I still felt bad because I was older than she was and she was my little sister, but she took it like a champ."

I then just paused and looked out at the night sky, and all the stars and the half moon as I blinked away tears that wanted to escape.

"Even though it's nice to be back here," I said as a tear fell. "It's still hard because they're not here anymore."

"I know, honey." Andy pulled me into his embrace. "Don't cry. It's okay."

"I'm sorry, Light." I sniffled. Andy lifted my chin up and he wiped them away with his fingers and kissed my temple.

"You don't need to be sorry, baby." He murmured, rubbing my back with his fingers. "I understand. Just know that they're here, somewhere, watching over you."

I nodded as I looked out over the water and sighed softly because of how peaceful this place is and I then felt Andy take my hand and he kissed it, making me smile.

"The best thing you can do is keep those memories close to your heart," Andy said. "And as for us, I was thinking of bringing Blayde up here and we can have memories of our own up here. How's that sound?"

"Perfect. I think Blayde would love this place." I said. "Jayde and I did when we were younger."

"Good." A smirk came across Andy's face before he kissed me softly. "Let's go inside. I'll pick a movie, since we are staying the night. And don't worry, baby. I packed for you ahead of time."

Andy and I headed back inside and I changed into a Sons of Anarchy tanktop and a pair of black shorts and Andy just wore a pair of flannels and no shirt, and when I walked into the kitchen, Andy had a small red velvet cake for us to share and candles were in it.

"Happy Birthday, baby." Andy murmured as he kissed my lips softly. I then blew the candles out after making a simple wish and then kissed Andy on the cheek.

"Thank you for making it so special." I replied. "Tonight's been perfect."

He smiled and kissed me again before we headed into the living room to share the small cake. We snuggled up close and watched Resident Evil while sharing bites and I was just so happy because tonight's been the best night to spend with my Light and also spend time in the one place I loved as a kid and being able to tell Andy how I grew up. I then just took a shot of Andy and I, snuggled up close and I posted it on my instagram with the caption:

thelaceyblackburn: Had the best birthday ever with my Light andybvb. Tonight's been the best night in the world. And thanks to all of you for your birthday wishes. I love you all!

I smiled because it was true. I had the best night in the world. Andy kept it so romantic and it took my breath away. I then just gave Andy a sweet kiss and when he pulled away, he chuckled at me.

"What was that for?" He asked. I wrapped my arms around his neck then, and he held me to his body.

"I can't thank you enough for planning this." I pecked his lips. "This night'll be something I'll never forget."

"I'm glad I could spend it with you, my love." He leaned his forehead on mine. "I love you, Faith."

"I love you too, Moonlight." I whispered. I then just lay my head on his chest and he brought the blanket closer to my body and his arms wrapped around me while on the outside of the blanket, keeping me extra warm. After watching the first two Resident Evil movies, I checked my phone, which was charging on the coffee table, and saw that it was 11:30 and Andy and I cleaned up and we headed up to my room and we went to bed.

"I'm glad you had such a good birthday, baby." Andy murmured as he moved my hair out of my face. I smiled and cuddled up closer to him and his warmth.

"And it's all because of you." I whispered. "My birthday couldn't have gone any better."

"Another reason why I did this is because I wanted to keep you happy." Andy's hand moved down my back. "After what's been going on, with all this shit with Blaze, all I wanted to do is see you smile. Because I haven't seen it in a while."

"Aw, Light." I kissed him as I felt my heart beginning to melt. His embrace tightened a little, he kept my body close to his as possible and then he flipped me onto my back and he leaned over me, making me giggle. I shivered at the feel of his nose ring against my skin, as he kissed down my neck and my collarbone and after a mere look into my eyes, he knew what I wanted as a final gift and he kissed me again and reached for my shirt.

After we had finished, I just snuggled up to Andy and I enjoyed his warmth as I heard rain hitting the outside of the house and I smiled because of how amazing Andy has treated me. He's seriously the best boy in the world and I would never take Andy for granted. I was laying on my side and Andy was laying beside me, his hand tracing the half moon tattoo on my right side. Andy's eyes were closed for a few moments and then he opened up one ice blue eye at me.

"I know you're staring," Andy murmured.

"I can't help that I have such an amazing boy laying right beside me." I whispered. A soft smile came across Andy's face and he pulled me closer to him, so that my head was laying perfectly on the dragon tattoo on his chest.

"And I have such a beautiful girl in my arms," Andy kissed my head. "The one thing I can't live without."

I giggled and I kissed Andy softly and he held me closer to his body, arms around me like a corset.

"I love you." I said. "You made me so happy, Light. And I thank you for taking your time away and just putting all of this together. It means the world to me that you would go out on a limb and do this."

Andy kissed my forehead softly.

"Of course, my love." Andy murmured. "When I say that I'd do anything for you, I really do mean that. I'd do anything for you, that's because you're my Faith, my heart, my everything. There's nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for you, baby."

I melted into him and how sweet his words were and I leaned up to kiss the feather tattoo on his neck. He smiled and pecked my lips and I just smiled back at him.

"Faith. Honey. Wake up." I groaned and I opened my eyes and I saw Andy, he was sitting on the bed, dressed again. "Good morning, love."

"Morning, Light." I sat up and I then went to the bathroom to change into a Walking Dead tanktop and a pair of jeans and a pair of my converse. Andy had packed all of our stuff into our bags and then he made me a 'Post Birthday' breakfast and after that, I just wanted to take a step outside and look out at the lake.

"Ready to go, love?" Andy said, as he popped his head out and I sighed as he came up and wrapped his arm around me, I leaned my head onto his shoulder.

"I don't wanna leave this place. It's so peaceful." I murmured. Andy kissed my head.

"I know, honey." Andy told me. "But Blayde's at home. We'll come back again soon. Since I have the keys to this place. Okay?"

"Okay." I kissed him softly. "Thank you for last night and for making my birthday so wonderful."

"Anything for you." He said, pecking my lips and we grabbed our bags and headed out the front door and he locked it behind him. We then got into the car and took the long and dreaded drive back to LA and back to Kat and our daughter. Blayde was still asleep when we arrived home, so that just gave us time to snuggle. A few hours later, Blayde and I went with Andy so that he could shoot the music video for 'Heart Of Fire', which is Black Veil Brides's new song. This was indeed the best birthday ever. Ashley, CC, Jake and Jinxx all hugged me and wished me a Happy Birthday as well and it made me so happy and I was laughing behind the scenes because Andy, CC and Ashley would all make goofy faces at me and Blayde while the cameras were off. And when they got down to final scenes, Andy blew me a kiss and I blushed before he continued the filming. The video wrapped and Andy told me that he'll get the edited video soon. Best birthday week ever.