‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 23

I woke up early this morning because I had a photo shoot that I needed to do today. Andy and I had gotten home from the last few shows of the Black Mass Tour. The Black Mass Tour continues in February to late March for the US and for Europe and I was also appearing at the fan event for the finale of Sons of Anarchy this week as well and I was bringing the Anarchy collection from Never Take It Off to give to the fans in gift bags with signed photos of the Sons of Anarchy cast as well. Except for 'The Crow Flies Free', that one is an exclusive item and with that item, that was coming with a signed card from me, Charlie Hunnam (Jax Teller) and Kurt Sutter. I went downstairs and I made a cup of pumpkin spiced coffee and I had to get breakfast going for Andy and Blayde. I then felt arms around my middle and a kiss on my temple, making me smile.

"Good Morning, beautiful." Andy murmured. I smiled and I turned so that I could face Andy, his hair was in his face and I laughed as I moved them away, so I can see into his ice blue eyes and I moved my fingers down his jawline, and he nuzzled into my palm after he kissed it.

"Good Morning, Light." I whispered as Andy pecked my lips softly.

"Did you sleep okay, love?" Andy asked and I nodded my head and he sighed with relief. The recurring nightmare that I kept having was finally starting to go away and I couldn't be more happier.

"It's finally starting to go away, yeah." I said, as my arms wrapped around Andy's neck. He leaned his head on mine and he just moved his thumb over my jawline.

"I can tell," Andy said. "I can see that glimmer in your eyes. That's how I can tell you're in a better place. And that makes me happy."

I smiled and I kissed him again and he smiled in that kiss before we broke apart and he kissed my forehead.

"I was so worried that you weren't gonna bounce back from what happened to you, Faith." Andy told me, running his fingers through my hair.

"I know." I said. "I'm glad I am in a better place. I'm glad that I have you with me too, Light."

Andy smiled as I lay my head on his chest, his arms wrapped around me, like a corset as I breathed his scent in and I relaxed against him. Just having him close to me was enough for me to feel safe and give me the sense to move on from this recurring nightmare and focus on the right things. Not the things that haunt me.

"I love you, Faith." I looked up at him as his hand stroked my cheek.

"I love you too, Light." I kissed him on the cheek and I let go of him. "I have to run. Kat wants me to do a shoot for her makeup line."

Andy nodded and he gave me another kiss as he went to go get Blayde up. I had breakfast already cooked for them and now I had to go change and get out the door. I changed into a Black Veil Brides shirt and a pair of grey skinny jeans and my comfortable combat boots, put my hair in a ponytail and I headed out the door. I got into my Impala and took off. Apparently the shoot was gonna be at High Voltage. I wore a simple black corset and a skirt that had zippers, chains and studs and I wore a pair of black fishnets and my high heeled boots. My hair was curled and I modeled all of Kat's new makeup. After the shoot, Kat came into the office where I was changing.

"Thank you for being a great friend and doing this for me, Lacey." Kat said. I turned around and I slipped on my tank top and pulled my hair into a ponytail again.

"You're welcome, Kat. Anytime." I said. "Also, I was wondering. Andy's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and I wanna do something special for him and I need a new makeup look. I was wondering if you'd like to help."

"Of course." Kat told me. "What kind of look are you going for?"

"I wanna go for something special. A look called 'Moonlight'," I explained. "Like, the eyeshadow is a mix of a shimmery silver and then it blends into a shade of ice blue. Like Andy's eyes."

"Aww. That's so cute! Andy's gonna love that." Kat said. "Yeah, I'll definitely work on your makeup that day. Give me a call or come by my house and I can get that done for you no problem."

"Thanks, Kat." I gave her a hug and she smiled as I let go of her.

"Oh, you're welcome, babe. Anything for you." Kat replied. "You know, I always knew that Andy would be the right guy for you. Your boy is genuinely one of the most kind hearted people I have ever met and I know Andy's a hopeless romantic. I'm the same way and that's what he does for you. He loves you so much that he'll take a fucking bullet for you and it makes me happy to know that you have such an amazing person like him to support you when you fall down."

"Thank you, Kat. I love you." I said, with a watery smile because her words were so sweet and I just loved how supportive she was over my relationship with Andy.

"I love you too. Now, run along. Your boy's waiting for you!" I laughed and I headed out after biding Kat a goodbye and I drove home, back to Andy and Blayde and when I got home, I just saw Andy laying on the couch and I just took off his leather jacket and I walked over to him, he smiled and extended his arms out for me while he kept an eye on Blayde playing outside. I took that chance to lay in Andy's arms. His arms wrapped around me and he held me close and kissed my head.

"How was the shoot, love?" Andy murmured and I looked up at him and smiled.

"Great. A lot of fun." I said, as I draped an arm around his neck and brought him closer to me.

"Good." Andy kissed my hair again. "I missed you."

I giggled. "Light, I was only gone a couple of hours."

"It doesn't matter how long you're away, baby. I miss every moment when you're not close to me." Andy kissed my forehead and I cooed softly because it was cute and Kat was right, it was his hopeless romantic side coming out.

"You're so sweet." I kissed him softly. "I can't handle it sometimes."

He kissed my temple as I lay my head on his chest and I took that moment to just run my fingers along his tattoos and trace the designs on his skin and Andy made a soft noise in his throat, telling me that he was liking my touch and I smirked at him.

"Only for you, baby. Only for you." Andy whispered. I pecked his lips and I just lay my head back on him and his hand rubbed my back softly. I just lay close to him for a while and I just sighed because I was happy.

"Light?" I whispered.

"Hmm? Yes, Faith?" Andy replied.

"I have something planned for your birthday, Light." I said, Andy turned his head so that he could look at me and he lifted my chin up with his fingers.

"Love. You don't have to do anything special for me," Andy murmured. "I would rather just hold you close and just spend time with you."

"Too bad. I'm doing it anyways." I replied. "Just let me do this to show you how much I love you and how much I'm grateful for you."

He smiled and he kissed me softly and I melted into his being and I didn't let go of Andy, not in this moment, nothing else mattered, but me and him and I was happy with that. We pulled apart and he just caressed my face with his fingertips.

"I love you, my everything." Andy murmured, as he leaned his head on mine and closed his eyes, breathing me in.

"I love you, my life force." I said and Andy kissed my head softly.

"And there's nothing in this world that would keep me from protecting you. Not even Blaze. Nothing." Andy stroked my hair again with his fingers.

"I know," I whispered. "And I couldn't be more happier."

Andy smiled and held me closer to his body and I kissed him on the cheek and I just closed my eyes and listened to Andy's calming heartbeat before I drifted off to sleep.

The next night, I was dressed in a Sons of Anarchy shirt and a pair of leggings and high heeled boots, I wore my 'Faith' necklace and Andy's dog tags and some of Kat's new make up as I got ready to appear at the fan event for the finale of Sons of Anarchy. Andy and I had finally caught up on the final episodes and we were just waiting for the finale, even though I was sad to see it go and I loved that show so much. I was also set to be doing a live performance at the fan event as a tribute to the show and as a farewell. I wore a pair of cross earrings and then I opened up the door to see Andy and he smiled before he pulled me to him and he looked me over and smirked at me.

"You're beautiful." Andy murmured, kissing me before he took my hand and spun me around, making me giggle before I wrapped my arms around him.

"Thanks, Light." I said. "You don't look too bad yourself."

He smiled and he took my hand and we took off for the fan event. Blayde was with Kat for the night and she loved spending time with Auntie Kat. We arrived and we joined the rest of the fans to watch the episode, we were hidden in the back, so that the fans wouldn't be able to see us. I leaned my head on Andy's shoulder and he wrapped an arm around my waist as the episode was shown on the big projection screen and he gave me a shoulder to cry on when Jax Teller drove his dad's bike into the semi-truck. After that and Anarchy Afterword, Charlie Hunnam and Kurt Sutter came out so that I could take the stage. I approached the mic and my guitar player sat beside me on a stool as Andy watched from backstage.

"As a personal tribute, I wanna perform a cover." I began, as I looked out over the crowd. "Before I do, I have a jewelry line at a company called Never Take It Off and the wonderful fairies who work there have sent you all gift bags of bracelets and necklaces from my 'Anarchy Collection' and signed photos of the cast for you to take home. As for Charlie and Kurt, I have a special item for you two."

I walked backstage and Andy handed me the 'The Crow Flies Free' bracelets and I walked over to Charlie and Kurt and I handed them the bracelets.

"This one is called 'The Crow Flies Free' and this bracelet is an exclusive," I said. "Go to Never Take It Off's site to buy it, and it has a signed card from me and Charlie and Kurt. Anyways. This song is called 'Free Bird' and this song is for Charlie, who made Jax Teller who he is and Kurt Sutter for making this show what it is and please sing along if you want too!"

The crowd cheered as I began to sing:

"If I leave here tomorrow

Would you still remember me?

For I must be traveling on now

'Cause there's too many places I've got to see

But if I stayed here with you, now,

Things just couldn't be the same.

'Cause I'm as free as a bird now,

And this bird you can not change.

And this bird you can not change."

I smiled at the crowd as I heard them singing along to the song and I continued along and I could see smiles on Charlie and Kurt's faces as well.

"Bye, bye, baby, it's been a sweet love, yeah,

Though this feeling I can't change.

But please don't take it so badly,

'Cause Lord knows I'm to blame.

But if I stayed here with you, now,

Things just couldn't be the same.

'Cause I'm as free as a bird now,

And this bird you cannot change.

And this bird you cannot change.

Lord knows, I can't change.

Lord, help me, I can't change.

Lord, I can't change.

Won't you fly high, free bird, yeah?"

I smiled and took a bow as the crowd applauded and cheered for me and I went over and embraced Charlie and Kurt and after the show, Andy and I went out for drinks with Charlie and Kurt and Katey Sagal and we had a blast before coming home and getting to bed early because I had of stuff to do, like plan Andy's 24th Birthday Party.