‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 25

Andy and I had to get up early so that we could do a spread for the first issue of Revolver and I was dressed in a dark red corset, my hair was in smooth curls and I wore black leather leggings and I wore silver cross earrings and I wore black eyeshadow and pale pink lips. The first half was of Andy and I, I was on my knees and Andy was in the back, with a smug smirk on his face. Another was of me and Andy had his arms around me, his head against my shoulder, his eyes closed and mine was as well. And the final cover shot was of me wearing a long black cloak and my hands were in a prayer gesture and Andy had his arms around me and I had a wicked smile on my face. The shoot wrapped and Andy and I did our interview for Revolver and the spread was about not just us, but our bands and our recent records as well and during it all, Blayde was busy coloring a Batman book that Kat had gotten her for Xmas. After that, I got a call. I walked outside and answered it.

"Hello?" I said. I then heard crying from the other side of the line. "Hello?"

"Lacey," It was Kat and she was in tears. I got worried because I didn't know what was going on and why she was crying. It scared me.

"Kat? What's wrong?" I said, as Andy walked out to smoke a cigarette.

"You and Andy need to get down here now," Kat explained. "High Voltage is on fire!"

"What?!" Andy's head lifted and his brow raised at my reaction, that could only mean one thing. Oh, no. Blaze's thugs are after Kat now. I thought and really began to panic.

"Just hurry, Lacey." Kat said and hung up and I began to walk toward the car, not even thinking about Andy and I kept walking until I felt Andy's hand grab my arm and flip me to meet his eyes.

"Faith." Andy said, his hand moving to my wrist. "What's wrong?"

"Kat.. Voltage.. Fire.." I said, quickly and Andy's hand cupped my face as tears filled my eyes.

"Love. Slow down," Andy murmured. "What's happened?"

"High Voltage is on fire." I replied, calming down after a few moments and Andy's eyes widened as he picked Blayde up and we got into the car and we took off for High Voltage and when we pulled up, we saw firetrucks and I saw that the tattoo shop was a blaze and the firefighters were working hard on eliminating the fire and when I got out of the car, I covered my mouth with my hand and sobbed. Kat was in tears as she stood behind the yellow caution tape. I then felt arms around me and a kiss on my hair. Andy. Andy just held me as I cried.

"Shh, love. It's okay. It's okay." Andy murmured, running a hand through my hair.

"Why does this keep happening to me?!" I sniffled. Andy just kept me close as I cried into his chest. "I can't even be happy without Blaze ruining it for me!"

"Babe," Andy whispered, lifting my chin up, making my eyes meet the warmth of his ice blue eyes. "Don't say that you can't be happy. I've always made you happy, even when Blaze tried to take it away."

"But he's targeting my friends now, because of me." Andy wiped my tears with his thumb. "First Rob and now Kat, I'm scared for who he might target next and it's all my fault because I didn't forgive him!"

"Shh, Faith. Calm down." Andy's hand rubbed my back. "Calm down. It's okay. We'll figure this out."

"Lacey!" I moved my head up to see Kat running toward me and I just hugged her tightly after I let Andy go.

"Kat," I said. "I'm so so sorry. This is all my fault. If it wasn't for me, Blaze wouldn't be doing this to you or to Rob."

"It's not your fault, Lacey. It's Blaze's fault. That asshole's gonna pay for this." Kat replied. Andy kept me in his arms, holding me to him as I talked to Kat. The fire destroyed the entire interior of High Voltage and Kat would have to replace everything. It made me feel so bad because when I was younger, I used to work for Kat, so that way I would stay outta trouble, before I became a skateboarder and became who I am today.

"What would make Blaze target this place?" Andy asked. I turned to meet his eyes.

"I used to work for Kat when I was younger," I began. "Before I met Bam and Rob and started skateboarding. I would work at High Voltage so that I would stay outta trouble and I was a troublemaker as a kid. Kat took me in as a floor manager and Kat would also give me drawing lessons on the side."

"Who do you think taught Lacey to draw so well?" Kat said and Andy chuckled and I laughed. "But, no. Seriously. Lacey. I'll get some camera hooked up case it happens again. Don't worry."

I nodded and I bid Kat goodbye and as Andy drove us home, I started shaking. Andy noticed it too and took my hand and rubbed my knuckles with his thumb, as a gesture of comfort.

"I don't want Blaze to hurt them," I whimpered and Andy sighed as he turned onto our street.

"He won't. I promise I would protect you when we first got together and that not only meant you, but our daughter and our friends," Andy said. "I won't let that fucker lay a goddamn hand on you. Ever."

I then kissed Andy on the cheek and he smiled and squeezed my hand as he pulled into our driveway. We headed inside and I just took a breath and I went to relax as Andy made Blayde something to eat and I sighed as I curled up on the couch, I was still scared and worried that Blaze might go after Bam next or anyone else I was close to. I then got a text message from Rob. I opened up the message and it read:

Hey, Lace! I was wondering if you'd like to come to my house for New Years! Bring Andy and Blayde too!

I smiled and responded, telling him that that was a definite yes and that Andy and I would be there and it was actually kind of nice for Rob to be doing this. It's a getaway with everything that's going on with Blaze and his thugs. Andy came into the living room then.

"Is the little one taken care of?" I asked and Andy nodded and he came over and he took me into his arms, so that I was laying my head on his chest and he had his arms around me, holding me gently.

"Also, Rob's invited us to his house for a small intimate New Year's party," I said. Andy kissed my temple.

"Sounds good," Andy's thumbs worked their way into my shoulders, making me relax more into him, because he knows that I'm stressing out. "Everything's gonna be okay, Faith. We'll get through this."

"I love you, Light." Andy kissed me softly, gently and he leaned his head on mine and after he had finished massaging me, we started watching Justified together.

"I love you too, Faith." He said. "And nothing'll stop me from keeping you safe."

I smiled as I focused on the screen and I just decided to just breathe Andy in and close my eyes.

~New Year's Eve~

I was dressed in a long sleeved red corset and I wore a pair of black leather leggings and a pair of black high heeled boots that came up to my knee, I wore a pair of long black cross earrings that had skulls in them and my 'Faith' necklace. I pulled my hair into a braid and wore silver eyeshadow and red lips. Andy was dressed in a black button-down sweater and his black skinny jeans and his boots and he smiled as he looked at me. He came up and wrapped his arms around me and he leaned his his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"You look so beautiful," Andy said, as he spun me around, making me giggle before I faced him. "So utterly beautiful."

"Thank you, my Light." I kissed him on the cheek. "You don't look so bad yourself."

His smile widened and he kissed my forehead and leaned his head on mine and closed his eyes for a moment and my arms slipped around his neck and he just pecked my lips but he also sensed that I was worrying because I had looked away from him and he lifted my chin and stroked my jawline with his hand.

"Don't worry about Blaze and his thugs," Andy said. "Let's just go to Rob's and have some fun. Okay?"

I nodded and Andy held out his arm for me to intertwine mine and I put on his leather jacket and we grabbed Blayde, who wore a cute silver dress and we headed to Rob's house and Andy was in awe by how big Rob's house is. Rob had this big mansion outside of LA and he had a big garage for his cars. I knocked on the front door and Rob answered with a smile on his face.

"Hey! Glad you could come! Come in!" Rob said as we walked in and indeed, Rob had made sure that this party was intimate and that there wasn't much alcohol because he was looking out for Blayde. Andy and I had arrived about 30 minutes before the ball dropped, Rob had also invited Bam and Kat and Travis and the Nitro Crew. Blayde was playing with Addison, Travis's daughter.

Andy and I were dancing together and I just smiled because in that moment, I felt like I could just let Blaze slip away from my mind. Andy brushed his lips against my hair. And it was nice seeing Travis and the Nitro Circus crew as well. They had finished their second live tour in Australia and New Zealand. It didn't take long before Rob had told us that the ball was gonna drop any minute and we headed to watch it fall. Rob and the crew began the countdown and with that, 2015 began. Andy lifted my chin up and gave me a passionate kiss. I smiled in that kiss before I heard sounds of a camera around us and I groaned and pulled away. Rob had taken a photo of us. And it was kind of cute.

"This is so going on instagram," Rob said, with a grin and Andy rolled his eyes, as did I.

"Goddammit, Dyrdek." Andy muttered and I laughed. Rob walked off and Andy turned to me and he pecked my lips.

"Happy New Year, Faith." Andy murmured.

"Happy New Year, Moonlight." I whispered. "There isn't anyone I'd rather start the new year off with."

Andy just held me close in his strong tattooed arms, my home as well. He kissed the top of my head and I then pulled away as Rob decided to take pics with us for Instagram. I just put that Andy and I had the best time with Rob at his house for New Year's and drinks were served to us as well. We then headed home around 1am to 1:30am.

The following morning, Andy and I had gotten into a big fight when we had gotten home because Andy had been drinking while at Rob's house and he had put his hands on me and I basically stayed downstairs to keep my distance from him. It scared me because Andy, the man that I love, would never hurt me like that, but he did while drunk.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I turned onto my side as Andy came downstairs. He was shirtless, no doubt, in black sweatpants.

"Faith?" Andy said, as he came into the living room and I got up and walked out of the room. "Faith, talk to me."

I stayed silent and kept avoiding him and I noticed that he was getting upset.

"What did I do?" Andy's voice became a growl and I just looked out the window and I still was quiet and he came up and wrapped his arms around me and I flinched and moved away.

"You hurt me. You put your hands on me last night." I snapped at him. Andy stopped and he couldn't even believe what he was hearing. His eyes went wide and he looked at me. "You were buzzed and got all mad at me and you shoved me."

"Faith.." Andy's voice became quiet as he looked down.

"You were acting like Blaze, Andy." I told him. "I was scared of you doing anything worse so I backed away and went downstairs."

Tears fell down my cheeks and I sniffled softly. Andy took a breath and he walked up to me.

"Lacey. I never ever want you to feel intimidated by me." Andy murmured. "I'm sorry. I was drunk and childish and I didn't mean it. I would never hurt you like that. I'm not Blaze. I'll never be Blaze."

I wiped away my own tears and sniffled again before turning to him and I could see the hurt in his eyes, he knew that he had hurt me and he had hurt himself as well. He felt bad about the situation last night and I could see that he felt sorrow for he had done. And regret.

"I was so scared that the man I love was going to become the person that I was mostly afraid of," I sobbed softly.

Andy carefully took my hand in his and he walked me over to the couch and sat in front of me and he just moved his thumb over my knuckles before looking up at me.

"Baby, my hands, they give you love and comfort and protection. I never intend to do any harm to you," Andy murmured. "I'm not sick and twisted like Blaze. I have more sanity then he does. And I don't want this to ruin what we have. I love you. I'm sorry for what I did. I never intended to make you relive what he had done to you and all the trauma he had caused. I never want you to feel that way around me. I want you to feel loved and safe and make you feel like you belong here. Nothing else matters to me more than that."

He then brought my hand to his lips and he kissed it softly.

"Please say something, babe." Andy whispered as a tear fell from his eye. "Please."

I took a breath and I looked Andy in the eye and I could see that he was worried that I was gonna walk away from him for good, and I know how much that would hurt him if I did. Andy's also been the best man in the world and he's been nothing but the opposite and I know it was alcohol that caused this to happen and I couldn't really blame him.

"Light." Andy's head lifted from hearing my voice. "I accept your apology, and I knew that alcohol had to do with it. I know that you would never do those kinds of things to me and I know you're more sane than Blaze is. I forgive you."

"That makes me feel so much better hearing you say that." Andy kissed my hand again. "I love you. So much."

"I love you too." I whispered and Andy carefully leaned to kiss me and I just melted into the fiber of his being and I slipped my arms around his neck, kissing him deeper in the moment. We pulled apart and I just sighed, leaning my head on his and the warmth of his ice blue eyes made me smile.

"I really do apologize for what I did." Andy kissed me again. I shook my head and kissed his cheek.

"Don't be sorry. I know that you would never do those things like Blaze," I said. "You're too much of a sweetheart to do those things, anyways."

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I was so scared that you would leave me." Andy told me, intertwining our hands. "Lacey, you know that I wouldn't be able to function without you. You're my Faith. My heart."

"I know," I ran my fingers through his hair. "And I would be the same way. I can't live or let alone breathe without my Light, shining beside me and protecting me."

Andy kissed my temple and I just lay my head on his chest and I just wanted to just breathe him in and he made a soft sound in his throat as I did this.

"You'll always be my heart." Andy whispered.

"And you're my life force," I said, my breath making him shiver as it touched his skin. I then just kissed him again and then I let go of him so I could start breakfast and get Blayde up for the day. At the end of the day, whether it's a fight or not, I wouldn't have anyone else beside me than Andy. Ever. This boy completes me as a being.