‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 26

Over the next couple of weeks, Andy and I had gotten back to normal since the situation at Rob's on New Year's Eve, or so as they seemed. Andy still felt bad for what he did, so he simply just was cautious and distant and he was worried about being affectionate toward me because he didn't want to hurt me. I just sighed as I turned over onto my back and Andy slept on his side and he kept his hands to himself and I was kinda sad because I missed his touch and his affection. I just looked at his tattooed form and I just wanted to run my fingers down his arms and show him that I was over the situation and that he didn't have to be so distant. I sighed softly and I got up because I couldn't go back to sleep, without Andy's arms around me and his warmth. His love's the only thing that kept the bad dreams away and protected me from them. I then wrapped my arms around my knees and I just buried my head in my knees and I just started crying. Hearing my cries, Andy woke up and he turned over to look at me.

"Faith?" Andy sat up. "Love? What's wrong?"

I just sobbed and I just wanted Andy's comfort and his love and Andy just sighed and he put his hand on my shoulder and I looked up at him and wiped my tears away.

"I just don't want you to be distant anymore, Light." I said. "You're pushing me away because of one mistake and it hurts."

"Faith," Andy murmured. "I would never push you away. The reason why I'm acting this way is because I don't wanna hurt you like what happened before. I felt insecure about it and I just needed a little bit of time to just fix it and make it right. I haven't walked away or said that I'm not good for you, because I know that in my heart, I love you and you're the only girl for me and I know how much pain I'd be in."

"Then, don't hesitate." I whispered. "If you love me and tell me that I'm the only girl for you, Light, then show me. Show me how much you love me. Don't beat yourself up over one mistake."

I then turned to him and I took his hands in mine, and he looked at me as I put his hands on my body, letting him get a feel for me as he normally would. He moved closer to me and I just leaned my head on him and closed my eyes and I breathed him in. It took a moment before Andy's hands moved down my body. I then just closed the gap between us and I kissed him and when I did, all the tension Andy felt slipped away, his hands moved to cup my face, as my arms wrapped around his neck, bringing us closer. I just smiled in the kiss and I felt him kiss me deeper, softer. He then pulled away, and his thumb moved over my cheek.

"I'm sorry for being so distant, my love." Andy whispered, kissing my forehead. "I just wanted to keep you safe."

"Light," I said, running my hands down his tattooed skin, my hand stopping over his chest, where the dragon tattoo that bared my name was. "You always keep me safe and you always protect me. It was one mistake. You and I both know that. And I know that it won't happen again. Because I trust you with all my heart and I love you."

Andy sighed into my touch and he relaxed against me and I felt him nuzzle into my throat and he kissed my throat, his nose ring making me shiver.

"I love you too, my Faith." Andy kissed me again and he just let his fingers roam me now, completely relaxed and getting back to normal and I sighed at his touch and closed my eyes and his hands rubbing down my shoulders and my arms, before intertwining his hands with mine. "I just don't want you to be scared of me. I'm not Blaze."

"I know," I said, tangling one of my hands in his raven black hair. "And I'm not scared of you, Light. I never have been since we first met. And I know you're not Blaze. You're more sane than he is."

Andy smiled and he just lay his head on my chest and I sighed, running my fingers through his hair and he took a soft breath. This is the feeling I missed so much, just being close to my boy.

"But there's one thing that makes me different than Blaze," Andy whispered. "Blaze never appreciated your beauty like I do. Maybe that's why he hurt you so much, he wanted to destroy something that was beautiful."

I just took a breath and I kept running my fingers through Andy's hair, listening to his breathing and I felt him kiss my collarbone.

"Your beauty is breathtaking, my love." Andy continued. "It makes you who you are and it makes you shine."

My heart melted as a tear fell down my face and I quickly wiped it away.

"Stop being so sweet to me," I whispered, pouting as Andy turned so that I was on my back and Andy leaned over me. Andy kissed me softly, tenderly and then he pulled away, pecking my nose.

"Never, baby." Andy whispered, with a chuckle. "I love you, my Faith."

"I love you too, my Light." I murmured as I just settled myself in his arms, my head laying perfectly on his chest, listening to his heartbeat before I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

The next morning, Andy was gone and I got up early to make Blayde breakfast and I showered and changed into my Paige 'Think Again' shirt and a pair of skinny jeans and while I finishing getting ready, I went onto instagram and I saw that Andy was home, but he had locked himself out of the house. I facepalmed and I then commented:

thelaceyblackburn: Smooth, babe! I'll be right out!

I then headed downstairs and went to open the garage door and Andy was sitting with his back to me and I just couldn't help but softly laugh because it was funny. I then leaned in the doorway and crossed my arms.

"Ahem." I said, and Andy stood up and turned around and he saw me standing there and he smiled at me.

"I take it you saw?" Andy said and I nodded, giggling.

"Smooth, babe." I said, clapping my hands slowly. "Good job."

"Don't rub it in," Andy muttered, rolling his eyes and I just giggled again and I just wrapped my arms around him and he slipped his around me and I kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm sorry, Light." I murmured. "It happens."

"Well, before I actually locked myself out," Andy said, chuckling. "I wanted to surprise you with something."

"With what?" Andy let go of me and he went back and he opened his car and he had gotten me a bouquet of beautiful red roses. I melted a little as he walked back up the steps to me and he handed me the roses.

"Oh, Light. They're so beautiful," I replied, kissing him. "Thank you."

"Anything for you, my love." Andy told me, with a smile as we headed inside together and I went to get a vase to put them in and filled it with water. Andy then walked up and he put his arms around me, making me lean into him. He kissed my throat a couple of times and I just smiled. I turned my neck so that he could peck my lips. Andy's thumbs rubbed my hips and I just sighed and closed my eyes against him.

"Faith?" Andy murmured and my eyes opened and I turned my neck to look at him.

"Hmm?" I said.

"Do you still trust me?" Andy asked and I raised a brow at him and I turned so that we were face to face and I wrapped my arms around him, and his wrapped around my waist.

"Course, Light. What makes you think I don't trust you?" I replied. I looked into his eyes, and I could still see a sliver of regret within the love that he showed toward me.

"I-I don't know. It's just, since that night.." I cut him off by putting one of my fingers on his lips.

"Light." Andy's eyes looked up at me again and he waited for me to respond. "I know. I know you're sorry for what you did and I know you still regret your mistake, but it isn't your fault. Don't beat yourself up. Nothing in this world, and I mean nothing- will drive me away from you. You've been the best man that I have ever known. I fell in love with you and look at where we are, married with a beautiful daughter and we're together forever. I know that you won't make the same mistake again, because I trust you with my life. Okay?"

I let my hand go and Andy nodded and he pulled me closer and I just sighed as his lips kissed the top of my head and with that, Blayde came in and she started skipping around us and I laughed softly as Andy let go of me and he picked Blayde up in his arms. He just moved his fingers threw her curls and he smiled. I smiled as well.

"Getting into trouble, little monster?" Blayde giggled and Andy smiled.

"Daddy?" Andy kept his focus on me before he looked into our daughter's dark blue eyes.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Andy replied.

"Can we go to the park?" Blayde said.

"Ask your mother, baby." Andy kissed her hair and Blayde turned toward me and she gave me her puppy eyes and I just couldn't say no, because her puppy eyes reminded me so much of Andy.

"Can we, mommy?" Blayde asked.

"I don't see why not." I said and she squealed and Andy laughed as he set her down and I smiled as she ran for her room to get dressed. Blayde loved the park and being outside. Andy then walked up and kissed my temple.

"I swear, she gets that from you." I teased and Andy rolled his eyes, making me giggle.

"If she gets that from me, then she must get her beauty from you, my love." Andy replied, making me blush and he laughed as he went into Blayde's room. Blayde was dressed in a silver dress and black flats and I then turned to take one of Andy's leather jackets and slipped it on and I slipped on and tied my comfortable combat boots and grabbed my sunglasses and put them on and we headed out after I put out some food and water for the cats. The park was just a block away from our house and it was a kinda chilly day. As soon as we got there, Blayde squealed and ran for the playground and I smiled. There weren't many people out, I sat on the bench next to Andy and he wrapped his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder and Andy kissed my head as he kept an eye on Blayde as she played. And I sighed, because I felt happy. I then got a text and I let go of Andy and I opened it up ad saw it as from Blaze. I gulped softly and Andy raised a brow as he looked at me.

Lacey, I want you to come by the hospital. Bring Andy. There's something I want him to do for me. ~Blaze

"What does that fucker want?" Andy grumbled and I sighed softly, because panic had set in and I began to get nervous because I had no idea as to what Blaze wanted.

"I don't know, Light." I said. "All he said was he wanted to see you."

"And get the beating he deserves for hurting you all these years?" Andy said and I raised a hand to stop him and he sighed and tried to contain his anger.

"Let's just go, Light." I said and Andy sighed and he called for Blayde and she came from the playground and we headed toward's Andy's car and we took off for the hospital and as we headed there, I took a deep breath because I was worried that his thugs would be there, waiting to hurt me or even kill me. Andy's hand took mine and he squeezed my hand.

"Whatever happens, nothing'll stop me from keeping you safe, love." Andy told me, as he kissed my hand. I nodded as he turned onto the street where the hospital was. We headed inside the hospital and we went straight for Blaze's room and as we were walking to his room, Andy stopped me.

"Stay here, love." Andy said. "You never know what could be up his sleeve and keep an eye on Blayde."

I nodded and I gave him a peck on his lips and Andy let go of me and he walked into Blaze's room.

~Andy's POV~

I walked inside of Blaze's room after I left Lacey with Blayde, and I saw that Blaze was completely alone, I didn't see his thugs with him and that was strange because you would think that they would be here with him. Blaze was laying in the hospital bed, coughing from the lung cancer that consumed his body and wheezed through his oxygen mask.

"Andy." Blaze wheezed again and it made me cringe and I stepped closer to him and glared at him.

"You brought me and Lacey here. What do you want, Blaze?" I retorted. "Or do I have to beat the answer out of you?"

"Feisty boy," Blaze said, with a laugh before it turned into a coughing episode. "I brought you here for one reason, Andy."

Blaze then reached behind his pillows and pulled out a needle full of some kind of poison. I paused, I was unsure as to what this sick psychopath was planning.

"This needle is full of cyanide, I took it when the nurses weren't looking," Blaze continued. "As soon as this is injected into the heart, it is an instant death."

"Is this why you brought me here, Blaze?" I said. "You want me to inject that cyanide into you?"

"This is what you want, Andy." Blaze replied. "I'm giving you this chance to kill me, so you can have closure for Lacey and you guys can live out your lives."

"What about the thugs? You sending them to destroy High Voltage and the Fantasy Factory?" I asked. "And you having them beat up and almost kill my wife?!"

"This was a message to her for not forgiving me and it was also my way of getting you to come to me as well," Blaze said. "If I had set you off, your anger would be the reason you would come here and kill me. And it worked."

I took a deep breath in anger as Blaze handed over the syringe and I took it into my hand and I took the cap off and cyanide droplets went onto the floor. I had to do it, I had to kill him. Because this way, he could never harm Lacey again and that's what I wanted for Lacey, I want to live my life with her and not have Blaze stick to her like a chain tied to her ankle and I just want her to be happy and I do want closure for Lacey. This girl has been abused and tortured by this monster and scarred by him, physically and emotionally and it's the right thing to do by taking him out because this way, my girl can breathe.

"You'll never get a second chance like this again, Biersack." Blaze sneered and that voice made my blood boil even more and I stabbed the needle in Blaze's chest and injected the cyanide and with that, he faded away. I pulled the needle out and as his heartbeat instantly slowed down to a stop, I took the needle and I put it in Blaze's hand, to make it look like he committed suicide, it was over. Blaze was dead and I had won. Just like I always wanted. I slid against the wall and watched as the machines began to flatline. I then seen Lacey come in and she covered her mouth with her hand as she saw Blaze's lifeless body.

"Light? What-What happened?" Her voice shook and I just made a gesture for her to come over to me. I then just pulled her into my lap and I just kissed her, deeply and softly and she was surprised by the gesture as she pulled away.

"Blaze is dead, Faith." I told her, cupping her face in my hands. "He wanted me to kill him. Because he knew that I wanted closure for you. And I injected him with cyanide and he died from the poison."

Lacey was surprised, but she was also relieved. She took a deep breath and she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her.

"I don't know what to feel right now, Light." She murmured. "But, I'm glad that it's over."

"It's over now, baby." I said, squeezing her tightly. "You don't have to worry about Blaze anymore."

"He didn't hurt you, did he?" Lacey asked and I shook my head at her and she sighed in relief and I just kissed her forehead. I did the right thing because Blaze was either gonna die by my hand or he was gonna die by the cancer and he deserved to die either way, after what he had done to my girl and how much pain he's caused her to feel and all of the torment. I just held my girl to my chest and I kissed her repeatedly, and she smiled at the affection and it made me smile.

"I'm glad it's over too. Blaze'll never harm you again and that's all I ever wanted," I said, as I cupped her cheek. "We can finally move on from this. Especially you, baby. You can finally heal from all of this and not be scared anymore."

"I love you, Light." Lacey said. I kissed her again, softly and gently and when my lips detached from hers, sunlight peered through the windows and the silver in her eyes shined and I kissed the bridge of her nose.

"I love you too, Faith." I whispered. "I promised you, since we got together, that I would always keep you safe and protect you. And now, that Blaze is gone, we can finally live our lives the way we want to."

She nodded and she just kissed me again.

"You never gave up on your promise." Lacey murmured as I intertwined our hands as I leaned my head on hers and closed my eyes.

"I never did, because I knew that I had to save you." I told her. "I had to be your Batman, I had to the person to catch you when Blaze was trying to control you."

"And you did." She smiled and I pecked her lips. "You are and always will be my Batman."

I smiled and then she extended her hand to me as she stood up and I took her hand and we headed out of the hospital room and Lacey picked Blayde up into her arm and carried her as we walked out and held my hand in the other. I kissed her temple and she smiled as we got into the car and we left the hospital. Lacey looked out the window as I drove us home.

"I'm so glad that that motherfucker is dead," I said. "He deserved to die. He caused you so much pain. He was a sick monster that had to be taken out. It was only a matter of time."

"I know." Lacey took my hand in hers. "And I'm glad he's gone. I'm finally at peace with the man of my dreams and our daughter."

I kissed the back of her hand and we headed home and that was the way it was going to be from now on. No more Blaze and Lacey was finally at peace and she got the closure she deserves and it was simply us against the world from here on out and I couldn't be happier to have such an amazing girl beside me that I fall in love all over again at the sight of her and the only person who truly belonged to her was me. Not Blaze. Not anymore. She wasn't Blaze's property or toy or anything anymore. She was my perfect and beautiful wife and the perfect mother. And that's all that matters to me.

(Song: 'I'm Not Jesus' by Apocalyptica and Corey Taylor! A/N: So, Blaze is finally dead! How does that feel?! It was only a matter of time before I decided to close the curtain on Blaze for good and having Andy kill him was the best way to go. And don't forget about the thugs. They still have a job to do, they promised Blaze that they would go after Lacey, so stay tuned! Also, what inspired this was a scene in Sons of Anarchy where Jax was gonna inject Clay with a blood thinner that Tara gave to him.)