‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 27

I was laying in my hotel room bed, almost falling asleep, I was tired from playing an amazing show with my band, The Pretty Nightmare and Halestorm, we've been on tour for a couple of weeks now and everything was finally perfect for me because of Blaze's death and I have never felt so happy since now that he was no longer around to haunt me and Andy was wrapping up this leg of The Black Mass Tour. My phone went off and made me jump. I got out of bed and walked outside for a second.

"Hello?" I said.

"Faith." It was Andy and I just sighed in relief, but that was cut short when I could sense that something wasn't right in his voice.

"Hey, Light." I replied.

"Honey, I need you to come home." Andy asked. "I-It's my dad, love. He's not doing well and I need you."

Andy's dad, Chris, has had his fair share of medical problems and it just scared me because I didn't know it was getting this bad. And that meant I had to cancel some shows, but I'm sure Lzzy wouldn't mind.

"Allright. I'll be there as soon as I can." I told him.

"Thank you. I love you, Faith." Andy murmured and I smiled brightly.

"I love you too, Moonlight. I'll see you soon." I said, as I hung up the phone. I then texted Lzzy and told her that I had to cancel a couple of shows because of Andy's dad and I also let my band know as well and I packed up my suitcase and I got a ticket for a flight home. I then got back into bed after sending out a couple of tweets, letting the fans who were going to see us for the show tomorrow night that I had to cancel because of family emergency and because Andy wanted me to be home.

The next morning, I got on the first flight to Ohio, because I got a call from Amy that Andy was home so I arrived in Cincinnati and I took a taxi to Andy's parents' house. I then walked up and knocked on the door. Amy answered the door.

"Hey, Lacey. Glad you could make it." Amy said as Blayde ran downstairs and jumped into my arms.

"Mommy!" I hugged her and kissed her and ruffled her hair.

"Hi, honey." I said and then turned to Amy. "Where's Andy?"

"Upstairs in his room," Amy told me as I nodded and walked up the steps to his room. When I did walk into his room, I noticed that Andy had his back turned toward me, the roaring tiger patch on his 'Prophet' vest staring back at me.

"He's sad," Blayde said. "Papa's not doing well."

I nod and I set Blayde down and just walked up to Andy and I just slipped my arms around his waist. It took him a second to process the fact that I was here and when he did, he took my hands in his.

He turned around and I could see that Andy had been crying because his eyes were red and I just hugged him and he buried his face in my hair.

"I'm so glad you're here, Faith." He whispered, and then he sniffled. I ran my fingers through his semi long black hair.

"It's okay, Light." I murmured. "Everything's going to be okay."

"Blayde's been a big help since she's been here." Andy told me. I smiled and I kissed Blayde's head. "I'm just so scared of losing my dad. He's one of the reasons why Black Veil became what it is. I can't lose him now.."

I cut him off by putting a finger on his lips.

"Don't think about the worst case scenario," I said. "Just focus on the now. What happens happens and we can't control it and you know that. All we can do is make sure he's not suffering."

Andy just sighed and nodded and he leaned in and kissed my forehead and just held me to him and I just lay my head on his shoulder and I have one hand on his back to comfort him and Blayde left to check on Andy's dad and I just looked at him. He just moved one hand and rubbed a thumb over my cheek and he leaned his head on mine, breathing me in.

"I feel so much better now that you're here," Andy murmured. "You have no idea."

"Then show me," I whispered. Andy smiled a little and then he kissed me softly, tenderly for a moment before he went and closed the door to his room and I stood up as he moved toward me and recaptured my lips in his and I felt fire running through my veins and he took off my Sons of Anarchy top that I was wearing and he smiled at the sight of me, because the top was strapless and I had nothing underneath, He moved his kisses down to my throat as he set me down on the bed once more and I sighed and closed my eyes at the feel of his soft and tender lips on my skin and the coolness of his nose ring making me shiver. I then reached and took off his vest and shirt, to even out the equation and to also feel his warm skin on mine. He then moved his lips from my throat to my breast and he paid attention to them and made me whimper softly and he smiled at the sound because he knew what he was doing to me. His hand unbuttoned my jeans and he unzipped them, and he slipped them off of me, leaving me in my black panties and he just took his time with me, kissing every inch of my skin before he took off his jeans and his boxers and I just smiled as his teeth gently took off the last piece of clothing off my body and as he moved up to me, he just cupped my face in one hand as I just let my hands travel along his tattooed skin and he took a breath because he loved my touch and he missed it.

"I can never get over how beautiful you are," Andy murmured. "You make me fall in love with you all over again when we're this close."

I could literally feel myself melting into the sheets and he chuckled softly and he kissed me before he moved to place himself inside of me and I gasped at the feeling and he let out a soft groan and I felt his breath against my neck. I wrapped my legs around him, drawing him closer to me as he began to move, he was gentle with his movements, but hard enough to at least make me moan or whimper softly. I dug my long black painted nails into his back and he seemed to love it because he moved harder than before and my moaning grew a bit louder.

"Light," I moaned softly and he groaned, a bit louder and his teeth grazed my neck for a moment.

"Fuck, Faith." His breathing was getting heavy because he was getting close, as was I as my nails moved down his back and his lips claimed mine again before he moved a bit faster because we were about to hit our peaks and I broke away and let out a loud moan and that took him over the edge and he grunted before letting go. He collapsed on top of me and sweat coated both of our bodies. I smiled as he looked at me, his ice blue meeting my stormy grey, smiled and kissed me, deeply and passionately.

"I love you," Andy whispered as he then moved so that he could lay and hold me.

"I love you too." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Even though this might be a shitty situation," Andy told me. "I missed you, Faith. So much."

"I know," I replied, kissing him. "I missed you too, Light."

"Thank you so much for coming, even though you were busy touring with Halestorm, honey." Andy moved a finger across my jawline. "It means a lot."

"Anything for you," I told him. "Lzzy understood and she wanted me to tell you that she and her band are thinking of you."

Andy smiled at me and he just kissed my temple.

"Tell Lzzy that I said thank you when you get back."

"You got it." I said, with a soft smile. He chuckled at me and I just snuggled up to him and after a while of just snuggling with him and just enjoying the fact of just being in my boy's arms. He moved his hand down my back and he traced my spine gently.

"You ready to go back out there?" I asked and Andy looked at me and shook his head and he just pecked my lips.

"No. I'd rather just lay here and hold you close, because I haven't seen you since February." He said and I literally melted into him. I just then moved my fingers through his hair again and he closed his eyes and leaned into my touch. I just leaned and kissed the feather tattoo on his neck and he just held me closer.

"Your love just knows when to take me away," Andy whispered, as he leaned his chin on top of my head. I smiled and I kissed the dragon tattoo on his chest.

"How's your dad?" I asked. "Blayde said he wasn't doing well, and I want to hear it from you."

Andy sighed and he just softly moved his fingers through my hair.

"I don't know, baby." Andy said. "He's always had health problems. I just didn't think it was going to end up this bad."

I nodded and I just watched as Andy's hands moved to take mine and he squeezed my hands gently.

"Whatever happens," I said. "We'll get through it. We always have."

Andy nodded and he kissed my hair and I just closed my eyes and rested against him.

Two days later, Andy, the boys and I were heading to Brazil so they could play the Monsters Of Rock festival. They were coming on after Motorhead's set. I was dressed in a tank top that had a gothic cross on it, a pair of grey skinny jeans that have tears across them, a cross choker and my half moon necklace and a pair of ankle booties that had belt straps around the top of them. I just knew that even though Andy was excited for this show, that he was still worried about his dad and I didn't blame him. I walked over and I took his hand and pulled him away from the guys for a moment.

"How are you, Light?" I murmured.

"Honestly?" Andy said. "Scared shitless. I kind of need this show to go well so I can take my mind off of this."

I sighed and I just wrapped my arms around him and he leaned his head on mine and I could see a glint of a tear in his eye. It broke my heart to see my boy in such pain and worry and to see him so scared.

He then kissed my lips softly and tenderly and I pulled away from him as he cupped my cheek.

"Thank you for always being here," Andy murmured, as his arm brought me closer to him. I just wrapped my arms around his torso. "Even when I needed you the most, Faith."

"Hey," I said. "You've always been there for me. I had to return the favor."

That made him smile as he kissed my forehead and then let me go and I picked Blayde up as Andy walked over to join Ashley, CC, Jake and Jinxx to get ready to take the stage. As they headed out finally, I heard a lot of booing and a few cheers from fans and it tore me open on the inside. Andy wanted a good show and he's getting the opposite. Halfway through the set, Andy couldn't take it anymore because people were demanding that Motorhead play instead of them. He stopped the show and he approached the mic and I knew that then and there, he was livid.

"You know what? I'm done. I'm fucking done." Andy said. "Usually I don't care what you people think of me and my band of brothers, but I'm not gonna take this shit anymore. Not today. All of the people who are booing us, you can go fuck yourselves. We're out. Fuck all of you motherfuckers. And to the fans who did come to see us, thank you and we love you. But, fuck this."

Andy stormed off stage and so did Ashley and CC, Jake and Jinxx. I have never seen my boy in such a rage and it made me nervous. We headed back to the hotel and when we walked into our room, Andy started crying and screaming and fell to his knees. I saw Ashley, CC, Jake and Jinxx stare at him in shock.

"Is he okay?" Ashley asked and I just put a hand up and he nodded as I closed the door. I took a breath and I walked over to Andy after setting Blayde down, I knelt down and I just moved my fingers through his hair. Andy looked at me for a second as another tear fell down his face and I moved into his arms.

"Oh, Light." I whispered. "It's okay. It's okay."

I then moved him to bed and he just curled up and cried and it just was heart shattering to watch him. But I had to be strong. He was always strong for me when I was upset and crying. I just got into bed after changing my clothes and I put Blayde to bed. I wiped Andy's tears away and I just had a hand on his back and I just rubbed his back to comfort him and I started to softly sing to him. Maybe hearing my voice will help him calm down. I thought. After a little while, Andy's eyes opened and he looked at me. I had put a little bit of space between he and I, in case he got more angry. He put his hand on my hip and brought me closer to him.

"Why are you so far away, baby?" He murmured. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him.

"Because I just wanted to give you some space in case you got mad," I said. He nodded.

"I'm sorry for looking like the biggest douchebag on stage, Faith." He told me. I then shook my head at him.

"Don't be, Light." I told him. "You have a lot on your plate right now. You had every right to lose it."

"You still love me?" Andy said, pouting and I laughed softly at him and I kissed his pouty lips and that made him smile.

"Of course," I said. "Always. Everything's going to be okay. It's only temporary. Remember that."

Andy smiled and he just pulled me close so that my head lay on his dragon tattoo, the tattoo that bared my name.

"I can never take your love for granted," He whispered. "Thank you for picking up the pieces when I can't do it anymore, Faith. I love you, honey. So much."

"I love you, my Moonlight," I murmured. "My everything."

He kissed me again and then I just closed my eyes and I listened to his breathing and his heartbeat and I knew that then and there, that everything was going to be okay and that we are strong and always will be.

(Hope you guys liked! Sorry it took so long to update! Been super busy with my Roman Reigns series and I hope you enjoyed! Stick around for more! ~Tigerstar 'Immortal Queen' Massacre~)