‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 28

(Song: 'Invisible' by Skylar Grey. This chapter is going to have a trigger warning of depression, so I will warn you now. But, I hope you enjoy! And I'm sorry it's been a bit, writer's block has bitten me in the ass. So. Hope you like it! ML! ~Tigerstar 'The Immortal Queen' Massacre~)

It's been a few weeks since Andy found out about his dad's illness and how it took a turn for the worst and everything has gone downhill since then and I'm finally home from my band's tour with Halestorm. Andy became depressed and he isolated himself away from me and from everybody else in our room. This is the first time that I have ever seen Andy like this and it terrifies me to see him like this because he was always the stronger one and he was always there for me when I had my bouts of depression. Blayde's been really helpful since then. I've been trying so hard to keep myself together but I'm also on the verge of losing it as well.

I wanted my husband back, my Light and my heart and my everything and right now, from what I was dealing with, I didn't know if he was ever going to come back or bounce back to being himself again.

Blayde has tried to console Andy, but he's become almost unconsolable and I've been in a almost brain dead state for the last few days because I've been so terrified. The guys have been here helping to make sure Chris is stable right now and I'm just so worried that Andy has fallen down a dark path that he won't be able to get back from. And Kat's been here to help as well and be a support for me while I've been under all of this stress.

I then take a deep breath and I try to head upstairs and I slowly walk up to the door, it isn't until I'm almost about to knock is when I hear Andy's voice.

"I don't deserve Lacey," He said. "She doesn't need to put up with my shit. Blayde should continue to hate me."

That did it. I ran into the other room, I lay on the bed and I started crying while in a fetal position. How could he even say that? That he doesn't deserve me? I sobbed and buried my head into the pillows.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the door and I sat up. Kat walked into the room and closed the door, she had a look of sympathy across her face.

"What's wrong?" Kat asked.

"I heard Andy talking to himself," I sniffled. "He said that he doesn't deserve me."

"You can't take that stuff to heart, babe." Kat told me, rubbing my shoulder. "That's not him. If it was him, you wouldn't even be here right now, trying to fix this."

I then nodded and I pulled my knees to my chest and put my chin on them.

"What should I do, then?" I said.

"Show him that no matter what he says, he can't push you away." Kat explained. "You can't let him push you away. It'll only make him worse. Now, go and comfort him, whether he likes it or not."

After a few moments of calming down, I head back upstairs and I knock softly on the door. I walked in and I see Andy's laying on his side, away from the door, so he can't see me. I take a breath and lay in bed, I then wrap my arms around him and that caught his attention. He turned slowly and he looked at me and he took a breath.

"You know you and Blayde don't have to sit and watch me suffer like this," Andy said. "You can go and live your lives instead of being under the dark cloud that I am. Neither of you deserve this."

I sighed and I just run my fingers through his semi long black hair and stare into the darkened glow of his ice blue eyes.

"And what makes you think you deserve this?" I asked. Andy looked away from my gaze and up at the ceiling.

"Because I'm not good enough anymore," Andy told me.

"Light.."

"Don't call me that," Andy cut me off. "I'm not your Light. If anything, I'm far from being anyone's Light."

"Am I not your Faith?" I said. Andy stayed silent and I put my hand on his face, making him look at me. "I'm not gonna give up on you. You can't push me away. You can't keep Blayde away either. You stayed when I was going through things like this and you never left my side, no matter how many times I tried to push you away."

It took Andy a second to realize that I was right. He then just took me into his arms and I just lay my head on his chest.

"You're right," Andy murmured. "I'm sorry, baby."

I kissed him softly for a moment and his arms tightened around me for a moment before relaxing.

"Least you see it now and that's all that matters," I said. "I do recommend you apologize to Blayde and your brothers, though."

"I will." Andy said with a nod. "I'm sorry when I said I didn't deserve you. I was wrong. I really do deserve a beautiful girl like you."

"You're forgiven," I said, with a smile. We then pulled away as Blayde came into the room.

"Papa needs to see you," Blayde said and Andy nodded before he knelt down in front of her.

"I'm sorry for the things I've said to you too, sweetheart," Andy said.

"It's okay," Blayde told him. "Mama told me to not let it hurt my feelings."

"Your mother's very smart," Andy smiled and then hugged her and he kissed her forehead before he left the room to go see his dad. I took a breath in relief because it's a sign that he's turning himself around.

"See, babe? I knew it would work," Kat said, as she walked up to me. I laughed.

"It did. Thank you, Kat." I said, hugging her.

"What are friends for, right?"

I laughed again and crossed my arms and leaned against the doorway.

"Don't you mean sisters?" I asked.

"And that too," Kat chuckled and I just rolled my eyes at her.

I felt like a huge weight was finally coming off my shoulders, for now anyways. Ever since then, Andy has slowly made steps toward being himself again and one way that I could tell is that he's been more affectionate toward me and he's appreciated me a little bit more and he started to allow me to call him by his pet name, Light again and that made me so happy.

One night, when I was coming home from a photo shoot with Kerrang, I walked in the door and I saw a bunch of dark red rose petals and I smiled because of the romantic gesture that Andy had put together. I followed the rose petals and I saw my perfect boy, standing in the living room, the room only lit by a few candles. I smiled at him and he smiled back and he was dressed in a black blazer, white shirt and black jeans. The glow of the candles making his ice blue eyes shine. He looked perfect. The scent of his cigarettes and cologne filled my nostrils.

"Light? What's all this?" I asked.

"I just wanted to throw this all together, to show you how much you mean to me," Andy said, coming over to me and he kissed me softly. I wrapped my arms around him and he put his hands on my hips and when we pulled away, he leaned his head on mine.

"You tell me that everyday," I said. "What makes this any different?"

"Because, my Faith," Andy told me. "You never left my side when I was going through all of this. I had to return the favor."

I smiled again and he extended his hand out to me and we headed outside, and there was a blanket on the grass outside and candles lit around. Stargazing. How beautiful. I thought. I then realized that I looked completely under dressed and that I need to change.

"I feel so under dressed right now." I said and Andy laughed softly.

"No, you don't." Andy whispered. "You're perfect just the way you are, my love."

That made me melt and we just lay under the blankets, Andy's arms a warm barrier around me and I lay my head on his chest, listening to his calm heartbeat. After taking a breath and just taking in the cool LA night, I looked into the eyes of the man of my dreams. Andy smiled and he touched my face, his fingers making gentle motions as they stroked my cheek.

"Beautiful," Andy whispered, a moment later.

"They are," I said, referring to the stars and Andy chuckled and kissed my forehead softly.

"I was talking about you, Faith." He murmured, moving a strand of hair away from my face. "You always take my breath away."

"You're too sweet to me," I pecked his lips.

"I do it because I love you," He told me, his lips brushing my temple. "Thank you for always being my sliver of sanity, baby. You just know when to bring me back from the dark places I've been."

"You've always done it for me," I said, running my fingers through his black hair. "I just it was just instinct. I had to not give up on us."

"Either way, I love you. Thank you for staying by my side." Andy kissed me then and I smiled as he pecked my lips once, twice and kissed my head.

"I love you too, Light." I murmured, as I lay my head back on his chest and listened to his calm breathing.

"I really am sorry for the things I've said to you," Andy told me. "I should've just let you help me instead of pushing you away. I should've known better."

I shook my head and I just looked up at him and my arms wrapped themselves around his neck.

"I'm still here, aren't I?" I said. "That's because I never gave up on us. You did the same for me. It was in my nature to do the same for you."

"And I appreciate that," Andy's hand moved through my hair. "I could say a lot of things that can show you how much you mean to me, but you know deep down in your heart that you do mean the world to me."

I melted and a tear came into my eye. Andy has the most beautiful way of speaking and I just love to hear the things he says to me because it warms my heart and makes me melt into a pool. I kissed him, right then and there and I feel him smile in that kiss. Before I could take things a step farther, Andy had already lifted me up into his arms, making me squeak and he laughed. I couldn't help but giggle at myself as well. He leaned his head on mine and his ice blue meet my stormy grey.

"I love you," Andy said. "I love you so much, Lacey."

"I love you too, Andy." I whispered as he kissed me again and he began to carry me upstairs to our room, and into a night of pure bliss.