‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 30

ong: 'I'll Follow You' by Shinedown. Hope you guys liked the last chapter! In this one is the few days before Warped Tour starts! Hope you enjoy and high five if you get the hidden WWE reference! ~Tigerstar 'The Immortal Queen' Massacre~)

I was curled up on the couch with Blayde, watching movies with her, it was raining pretty hard today, which was kind of weird since it's almost June. Crow, Phantom and Willow are curled up as well. Willow at Blayde's feet and Crow and Phantom on the back of the couch. I then heard my phone go off and I reached over to the coffee table and I opened up Twitter and I saw that Andy had mentioned me in one of his tweets. I smiled as I scrolled to read it.

@AndyBVB: Had the best time @DownloadFest, thank you so much to everyone who came out to see us! We love you! Heading home to my @LaceyBlackburnTPN.

That's right. Andy was heading home today from playing Download Festival with the guys. My smile grew even more. I couldn't wait for him to come home. I missed him so much, even though it wasn't every long. I replied to him on Twitter:

@LaceyBlackburnTPN: @AndyBVB Can't wait to see you, my Light! I've missed you!

Twitter blew up with all of these tweets to us from fans telling us how cute we are and how much they adored our relationship and it made me laugh softly but then I realized, I had no idea what time Andy was coming home. I turned off my phone and I looked down at Blayde, who was starting to fall asleep. I kissed her hair and tucked the blankets around her before deciding to watch some episodes of Hannibal. I absolutely loved Hannibal and Andy wasn't that crazy about it, it was such a great modern twist on Hannibal Lecter and I loved the storyline and how creative they got when people were killed in the show.

After a few episodes and some dinner that I had bought from the Italian place down the street for Blayde and I to share and after I fed the cats, it was almost 10:00pm and I took her upstairs to bed. After she was in bed, I realized that Andy's still not home yet. And it made me kind of worried. But I brushed it off, thinking he had a flight delay or something and I went to change into one of his shirts and a pair of black shorts and brushed my hair before I settled into bed and fell asleep.

~Andy's POV~

The taxi pulled up to my house, I got out and paid the driver before heading up the stairs to the front door. Stupid fucking delays took me four hours to get home from the UK and it's almost fucking midnight here. I grabbed my key and I unlocked the door. Stepping inside, I took a breath of relief because I'm finally home and I locked the door behind me. I put my bags down and I looked around for my girl. Where is Lacey? I thought.

"Faith?" I said as I walked through the kitchen and found that she wasn't there. I then looked in our living room and I then headed upstairs when I couldn't find her. I walked up to our room and there was my girl. I smiled as she lay in our bed, asleep. I then just walked over and I took off my jacket, shirt, jeans and boots. I changed into a pair of flannels and I then moved the covers away from my side of the bed and got into bed beside her. I moved closer to her, and I moved her hair away from her face, and I then pressed my lips to her shoulder.

She then jumped and started to freak out, probably thinking that I'm an intruder. I put my hands on her hips, to calm her down. She opened her eyes and then she looked at me and after getting a good look, I moved my hands to her face gently and I smiled.

"Shh. Hey. It's just me, Faith." I whispered, leaning my head on hers. "Honey, I'm home."

She then calmed down and she smiled and I felt her fingers running through my shoulder length black hair, she moved her fingers to my cheek and I nuzzled my cheek into her hand.

"I missed you, Light." Lacey whispered. I then kissed her lips softly and gently before bringing her close to my body.

"I missed you too, honey." I told her and she lay in my arms, her head on my bare chest and she listened to my calm heartbeat and my breathing.

"Please don't ever scare me like that again, Light." Lacey murmured. "I was almost about to punch you."

I chuckled and I lay my chin on her head and my arms brought her closer to me, I then looked down at her.

"I'm sorry, baby. I won't do that again." I said and Lacey nodded against me.

"Welcome home, love." She said, with a smile. I kissed her temple.

"Thank you, my love." I then just closed my eyes and fell asleep with my girl in my arms.

When I woke up, the smell of pumpkin caught my attention and I noticed that Lacey was gone, I sighed softly before getting up and going downstairs. I saw Lacey there, making me my favorite pumpkin spiced pancakes and I then realized that Lacey was paying me back since I left her her stuff before I left for Download. I smiled at the gesture. This is why I love having a home life, because I have such a beautiful girl to come home to after touring. I then walked up to her and I just wrapped my arm around her waist and pressed a kiss to her temple. Lacey's head snapped up as she finished making the pancakes. She turned the griddle off and she takes that second to lay her head on my shoulder. I gently squeeze her to me for a moment before I laugh softly.

"You must still be sleepy to not know it's me, baby." I whispered into her hair. She smiled and looked up at me, the warmth in her stormy grey eyes meeting my ice blue eyes.

"Either that, or I'm really happy you're home." She murmured, kissing my chest. I then kissed her head.

"I'm happy to be home too." I said.

After breakfast, Lacey and I decided to just lay on the couch and enjoy each other's company, and I got to hold my girl because I haven't been able to for more than a couple of days. Her head lay on my chest and my arm wrapped around her waist and she had the controller for Netflix. I looked down at her and how adorable she looked with her American Horror Story shirt and shorts and her hair in a ponytail and I kissed her head.

"What should we watch?" Lacey asked.

"Anything you want, love." I murmured, lifting her chin up and pecking her lips.

"All I want to do is hold you close."

"Supernatural it is!" And I laughed softly and just held her closely as the episode of Supernatural that we left off came on the screen. We were almost caught up on the show, we just had to finish season 9 and then we'll be caught up. While the episode was going on, I felt Lacey's hand on my arm, stroking my tattoos there and making circles with her fingertips. I took her hand in mine and I kissed the back of her hand and she smiled her radiant smile that I loved so much.

After just relaxing with Lacey and watching stuff on Netflix, we decided to start packing for Warped Tour. I couldn't wait for this summer, not only would I be able to play shows with my band of brothers, but I also get to see my beautiful Faith kill it on stage with her band as well. I'm so excited to spend the summer with her. I always have a tendency to pack early so that way I have everything I need for tour.

"You're crazy to be packing up for tour so early," Lacey said, as she leaned in the doorway of our bedroom. I smiled at her.

"I'm not that crazy, Faith." I told her. She then shook her head.

"True. At least you're not Dean Ambrose," She replied, with a giggle.

"You know, I always thought of myself as Roman Reigns," I said, and pretended to do the Superman Punch. Lacey facepalmed and then her eye started twitching.

"Light, you know I love you, but for God's sake, don't do that again." She told me. I chuckled and raised my hands up.

"Okay, okay. I won't do that again." I replied. And then she smirked at me.

"Good boy." I rolled my eyes and she snickered and I just smiled at the sound, just one of the many things that I just love about her.

"Love you, Moonlight."

"Yeah, yeah." I said, while laughing myself. She then just grabs her suitcase and unzips it and she puts one of her shirts in there, to start packing but she'll finish it later.

I then just took her hand and brought her toward me, so that I was sitting on the bed and she was standing in front of me.

"I can't wait for Warped," She murmured.

"Neither can I," I whispered. "Because, not only do I get to play shows, but I also get to see you more and spend time with you."

I kissed her then, bringing her closer to my body and she sighed softly. Her fingers ran through my hair, and I smiled before we broke away.

"I love you, Moonlight." Lacey said. I kissed her forehead and brushed her hair away from her face and move strands over her ear.

"I love you too, Faith." I leaned my head on hers and closed my eyes, breathing in the smell of her hair and the perfume on her body, she then smiled and went to start packing up as well, but knowing her, she won't do it until a couple of days later. I smiled as I see her 'Love You Til Your Last Breath' shirt in her suitcase.

~Lacey's POV~

A couple of days later, I headed to the hairdresser to get my hair redone for Warped Tour and I thought it was time for a change and for a nice summery do. I decided to go back to my dark red hair, but with black on the bottom, which is what Andy loved the most about my hair and it also brought out the stormy grey in my eyes. I had my hair dyed and layered with the black on the bottom. I then posted the photo of my new hair on IG and Twitter with the caption:

thelaceyblackburn: New summer hair for @vanswarpedtour! Can't wait to get back on that stage and play for you guys!

I then noticed that Andy had commented on the photo I posted and I smiled.

andybvb: You're so beautiful, Faith. I'm falling in love with you all over again. I'm so happy you brought it back, reminds me of the time after we first met.

I smiled at his comment and I just couldn't help but think back to after we first met, when I first dyed my hair this color and how much he loved it on me. I then decided to respond to him.

thelaceyblackburn: @andybvb You're too good to me, Light.

I then headed home after going to the hairdresser's and when I walked inside, I decided to finish up my packing and I walked upstairs to our room and as I was putting away my stuff into my suitcase, I felt a pair of arms around me. I jumped a little bit and then relaxed as Andy's chin was on my shoulder. He then pressed his kisses down my throat and shoulder, making me close my eyes and I felt him sway us a little bit, making me giggle softly.

"Do you remember when I had my hair like this?" I murmured. Andy nodded and he kissed my shoulder blade again.

"Yeah," He said, spinning me around, which made me laugh, to face him. "Right after we first met, which is what I said on your instagram post."

I smiled and put my arms around his neck and stared into his ice blue eyes, my home and my serenity.

"I remember the first time I saw your hair like this," Andy whispered, running his fingers through it. "I knew then and there, that you had to be the one for me."

"Way to be cheesy, babe." I said, with a giggle. Andy rolled his eyes and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"It's true, though, honey." I then looked at him and I just knew that he was saying the truth and it made my heart melt. I just kissed him then and there, and he smiled in that kiss before pulling away and pecking my lips.

"I guess you're right." I said. "I wouldn't be where I am without you, your love and protection, Light. I'd probably would've been dead by now if it wasn't for you."

Tears came into my eyes and I blinked them away as I thought about all of the bad things that Blaze did to me and all of the harm he had caused. Andy's fingers lifted my chin up and our eyes met again.

"Don't think about the past, baby." Andy murmured, as his thumb stroked my cheek. "Blaze's gone. Remember that."

I nodded and he kissed my forehead and gave me a gentle squeeze.

"I love you, Moonlight." I murmured into his chest.

"I love you too, Faith. Always." He then let me go and I finished my packing and closed up my suitcases. I couldn't wait for this summer and for this tour to start and to just spend it with Andy and Blayde.