‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 36

(Well. This is it. The end of book 4! There's going to be a lot in this chapter and also, I am very excited to announce: Book 5 and the final installment of Andy & Lacey's love story, Unbroken, will be out in December! I'm so excited to share it with you guys! Thanks again for all the love and support, it has been a great book to write! Stay classy and I will catch you next month! Much love! -Tigerstar 'The Immortal Queen' Massacre-)

I lay on the couch, dressed in some of Andy's clothes, curled up under a blanket because it's been a rather cold day here in LA. I sigh as I turn my focus on the screen as Supernatural plays. Even though it's been a few days since Andy left, it feels like an eternity. Crow & Phantom are laying on the couch and Blayde is sitting on the other couch and practicing her handwriting with Willow. I sit up and sigh because the house feels so lonely without Andy here, and I can feel it coming off the walls. It makes me sad and miss him more. The recurring nightmare has returned and I haven't been sleeping as well as I normally would sleep and also Andy being gone is the blame for it, because his embrace keeps the nightmares away. As a tear falls down my face, my phone goes off. I pick it up and see that it's a text from Andy and I smile slightly.

I miss you more than I could ever express. Come skype with me, Faith.

My smile grows bigger and I grab my laptop and I head onto Skype and I wait for the call. When I do get the video call, I see Andy's perfect face. I smile as I notice that he has his long black hair in a bun and he has his Bengals gear on. Such a fan boy. I thought. His ice blue eyes are full of love and happiness and he smiles back at me.

"Hey, love." Andy's deep voice makes me shiver from not just excitement, but from longing for him. He chuckles at the way I react to not hearing his voice in a while, as I always do whenever he skypes me when we're away from each other.

"Hey, Moonlight." I say, as I rest my chin on my hand. After a little while of catching up, Andy's getting ready to head to London so he can play Warped with BVB there. A moment after just laughing and joking around, in a soft whisper, I say, "I miss you, Light."

The lovely glimmer in his eyes have more depth and meaning as he stares at me, he takes a breath softly and I can see his bare chest tense up, as if it causes that piece of me that goes with him to ache and I watch him.

"I miss you too, my Faith." Andy tells me, his voice warm and filled with love but also sad and lonely. "More than I could express."

A tear threatens to come down from my eye and his eyes and face soften as I reach up to wipe it away with my fingers.

"I can't wait for you to come home," I say, after I clear my voice from it's attempt to break.

"Neither can I," Andy murmurs, his eyes lighting up more. "I can't wait to hold you and kiss you, baby. I miss being around you."

"I miss having you around me." I reply, lightly sniffling, the bangs of my hair covering my eyes for a moment. It took me a moment to move my hair away from my eyes, something that Andy would normally do.

Another tear escapes my eye and I quickly wipe it away. Andy starts to pout like a little kid and I start laughing because he's cute like that, and he does it when he hates seeing me sad and crying. I can't help but smile because he's trying to make it better.

"Let's change the subject for a moment, love." Andy says. "I talked to John. We want you to come in and do vocals on a song on the Andy Black Album when I get back."

That made me smile even more. I know Andy has been working really hard on this record and has had a lot of different artists come in and collaborate with him. And the fact that he wants me to be one of those artists makes me not only honored to be working alongside someone who is also is talented like myself and the love of my life, but it also makes me very happy.

"So, what do you say, Faith?" He asks, breaking me away from my thoughts.

"I'd love to, Light." I say.

"Great." He grins and I giggle at him. His eyes lighten up with such love and longing. It tugs at my heartstrings and I sigh deeply. After talking to Andy on Skype, I get a phone call from my band manager that we'll be playing Aftershock alongside Slipknot, Black Veil Brides, Hollywood Undead and others.

A few days later, my band and I headed to Sacramento, California for Aftershock Festival. I was dressed in a distressed up Motorhead shirt, a pair of black leather skinny jeans and a pair of black velvet and black faux leather high heeled boots. My hair is up in a bun and I wear my Faith necklace, a pair of brass cross earrings, a silver spiked up bangle, a bangle with a black skull, and a silver metal skull bracelet. I wear a pair of sunglasses. I also have black eyeshadow on my eyes and dark red lips. My nails are painted a lovely shade of dark red as well. Blayde wears a black top and a pair of silver shorts. I had braided her hair into a pair of pig tails. I meet up with my band and as I do, I see the BVB bus. I feel my heart start to beat faster, knowing that Andy's here. I take a breath and decide to get my pass and get my schedule so I know what stage I'm at today.

As I do so, I hear a voice calling my name. I shrug, thinking it's probably a fan until I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I then sigh and turn around. The sight before me make me smile. It's Corey Taylor. He's dressed in a Ramones shirt and a pair of jeans.

"It's about time you answered me!" Corey says, laughing.

"Sorry, Corey. I didn't see you. Blame that on my really tall boots." I laugh and hug him.

"It's fine. I'm heading to the NXT tent because I was told to come sit front row. You wanna come?" Corey asks. I nod after I slip my pass on and we walk over to the NXT tent and we sit front row. At least I had some space ahead of me so I could stretch my legs out from walking in heels. We watch Samoa Joe go one on one with Baron Corbin and it was a really good match, until Baron threw Joe into the steel steps after he saw us cheering, and Corey smacked Baron in the face after Baron said something vulgar about Slipknot and shoved him, making me laugh before Joe threw him into the steel steps and back in the ring. After Joe got the win by making Baron tap out, Corey and I left after we made a video for the WWE's instagram and I heard his phone go off. He took his phone out of his pocket and he was getting a call. He answered it. I heard two words- Where's Lacey? And I thought for a second: Andy.

"Relax, Biersack. Lacey's with me. We just went over to the NXT tent." Corey says, looking over at me and I nod in confirmation and laugh as he mouths the words 'this guy' to me. "Allright. We're heading over now. Jesus. See you in a few."

I look over at Corey and he rolls his eyes at me, making me laugh and we walk back to the buses and as soon as we passed the BVB bus, the door opened and Andy came out, wearing one of his many Bengals jerseys and his black overalls underneath. I smile brightly as Andy walks up to me and hugs me to him. I breathe his scent in because I miss him so much when he's away. He pulls back a little and he just smiles, his ice blue eyes filled with such love and warmth.

"Hey, Corey." Andy says as he looks over my shoulder and Corey gave an exaggerated wave before taking his leave and Andy chuckles as he looks back at me. "Hello, my beautiful Faith." He murmurs, as I wrap my arms around his neck and lean my forehead against his.

"Hi, my wonderful Moonlight." I whisper before he kisses me softly and tenderly. We pull apart and he hugs me again, lifting me up and making me giggle for a moment before setting me down, and I sigh against his collarbone.

"Fuck, I missed you so much, honey." Andy kisses my hair. I lightly squeeze the hold I have on his torso.

"I missed you too, babe." I say and he pecks my lips and I blink away the tears of loneliness from my eyes. Andy's face softens and he cups my face gently.

"Don't cry." He says, stroking my jawline. I sigh and nod as he kisses my forehead and holds me to him once more and I breathe in his smell and his hair softly tickles my face.

"I'm sorry, Light." I softly say. "I always act this way when you're back from being gone."

Andy's fingers lightly stroke my hair and he rests his chin on my head, as his arms wrap around my waist.

"There's nothing for you to be sorry about." Andy says. "But, I'm here now. And you don't have to be sad anymore. Okay?"

I nod against him and he kisses my head softly before I'm greeted by Ashley, who's holding Blayde, CC, Jake and Jinxx. We pull away as Andy takes Blayde away from Ashley and lifts her up, making her giggle before she hugs him and he kisses her forehead.

"I missed you, daddy." Blayde says and Andy holds her close to him.

"I missed you too, sweetheart." Andy says, as he strokes her hair.

I smile because it's adorable. Andy then takes my hand after setting Blayde down and he walks with me and with the guys over to the stage so they can play. They play before my band does. As we're walking, Andy swings our intertwined hands up in the air, making me giggle. Andy pulls me in for a kiss before we both walk over to our bands. Blayde and I then watch from sidestage as Andy and BVB play their set and Andy watches me play my set, with Blayde in his arms. We head back home the next day and immediately as I walk into the door and hear a light rain hit outside of the house, I smile because of the mood in the house. It feels so romantic. Andy sets Blayde down and she runs upstairs. I look out the window and I then feel Andy's arms wrap around my middle. I relax into his hold and I then feel soft kisses on my neck and collarbone, making me almost moan. Andy's lips moved up to my ear.

"You have no idea how much I missed you," Andy said, his warm breath touching my skin and I shiver against him, his hands move up my sides. "Even though it was only for a little bit."

I then turn and I wrap my arms around his neck, pressing my body into his and I hear a soft noise escape his lips.

"Show me," I say. A side smile comes across his face before he lifts my chin. I watch as his eyes flicker from mine to my lips before he kisses me. I melt into the kiss and I feel his passion and his longing for me. He gently pushes me up against the wall and holds me there, making me giggle as he kisses me again, with a deeper need. Just as his hand moves to the base of my throat, is when I start having a flashback.

"Stop it!" I say, tears falling down my face as Blaze kicks me in my ribs. He has a look of pure evil on his face and disdain in his eyes as he lifts me up by my throat and holds me there, pinning me to the wall. "Let me go!"

"You're such a pathetic whore, Lacey." Blaze says, as he throws me to the ground again, the impact knocking the breath out of my body and making me gasp in agony. "Nobody will ever love you. You're a fucking disgrace to this planet."

I gasp and instantly pull away from Andy and Andy has a look of confusion and then that look turns into concern as a tear falls down my face and a soft whimper escapes my lips. He lifts my chin up and our eyes meet one another's.

"Baby, what is it?" Andy whispers. "What's wrong?"

I sniffle and I then look at him and as I do, I take a breath. His hand caresses my face gently and he moves my hair back from my face.

"It's just, when you put your hand on my throat like that," I say, holding back a sob. "It made me think back to when Blaze would beat me and he'd pin me against the wall."

Andy's eyes soften and he moves his hand from there and he looks back at me. He pulls me close, wrapping me in his arms and holding me.

"Oh, Faith." Andy murmurs, his fingers moving throughout my hair softly as his body rocks mine gently as I cry. "It's okay now. You're safe with me. Don't cry. Don't cry. No more tears."

I bury my face into his chest and I breathe in his smell and his warmth and comfort makes me feel safe. Andy knows that what he did wasn't intentional and that he didn't know that it was going to happen when he did it.

After a moment, I look up into Andy's icy blue eyes, and I can see concern and worry and I take a breath softly and Andy slowly leans in and he kisses away any remaining tears that fall down my face.

"I want you to know that what I was doing wasn't intentional, my love." Andy whispers, stroking my hair. "I'm sorry that it made you upset, Faith."

"It's not your fault, Moonlight." I say, sniffling. "You didn't know."

Andy then leans his head on mine and he closes his eyes and we both breathe each other in, He then takes our hands and he intertwines our fingers and I smile as he presses a kiss on my nose as I tighten the hold I have on his shoulders.

"But I'm still sorry that I made you upset," Andy murmurs. "I didn't mean to make you cry. I should've known better."

"Shh. I forgive you, Light." I say, as I lean in and kiss him again and immediately the mood changes back to how it was before the flashback that made me upset and Andy's hands move down my sides again and then he lifts me up, making me giggle again as he carries us upstairs to our bedroom and we spend that night, engulfed in one another.

I awake the next morning to light fingertips on my back, making circles on my skin. I moan softly and I move onto my side and I stare at the man laying next to me in bed, Andy looks at me and he smiles at me as I sit up and stretch. His icy blue eyes full of love and devotion for me.

"God, you're so beautiful this morning, Faith." Andy murmurs, as he kisses my forehead and his voice is full of sleep. "Good morning, honey."

I laugh as I lay back down and I lean up and I kiss him softly and wrap my arms around him and he brings me closer to him and he holds me to his body. We pull apart and I rest my head on his chest and our hands intertwine together.

"Thank you, Light. Good morning." I say, as my other hand caresses his tattoos and his hand brings mine up to his lips and he kisses it before resting it on him.

"There's one thing I wanted to talk to you about for a while now," Andy says. I nod, slightly intrigued. He smiles slightly and he kisses my temple. "I was thinking of us going on another honeymoon."

My eyes widen and I look at him. He's been thinking of going on another honeymoon? I thought, in shock but also very happy that he's been thinking about this and that he would go out of his way for this means a lot to me.

"Are you serious?" I ask, tangling my fingers in his hair on the back of his head. He grins and nods at me, impatiently waiting for me to answer and I giggle because it's cute. "Andy, a second honeymoon is perfect. I love it."

He smiles even more and he kisses me softly and when we pull apart, he kisses every inch of my face and I keep giggling and as I do, I let my hands travel his upper body, feeling his soft skin and he breathes a sigh against my jawline, relaxing and relieving all of the tension and stress he usually feels from being on the road a lot before my hands settle and intertwine behind his neck as he continues his path of kisses on my face.

"You're so perfect," Andy whispers, chuckling softly. "I love you so much, Faith."

"I love you too, Light." I murmur and he kisses my lips.

"Mm. As much as I would love to spend the day in bed with you," Andy tells me. "We have to get up soon. John wants us at the studio, baby."

I nod and we both, as much as we hate to and would love to stay longer, get up and we went and showered and I change into a silver crop top and a pair of leggings that I got from Topshop that are black and have the bottom half of a skeleton on them and a pair of my Iron Fist flats. I put my Faith necklace on and I put my hair up in a ponytail. After breakfast, we then head to the studio, where I record my part of the song that Andy is writing for his Andy Black record. As I listen to my vocals, I rest my head on Andy's shoulder. He smiles and wraps his arm around me, bringing me closer to his side and after a few moments, he looks down at me.

"What is it, my love?" He murmurs as I open my eyes and I look up at him, smiling.

"Nothing, Light. I'm just really honored that you chose me to be on your album." I say, my voice soft. Andy's lips touch my forehead and he holds me for a moment.

"You mean everything to me, Lacey." Andy says, his hand caressing my face gently. "Which is why adding you to this makes sense. I want you to be a part of this with me."

I melt at his words and I peck his lips and he hugs me to him, stroking my hair lightly and gently with his fingers.

"It means a lot to me," I say, letting my fingers run through his hair. "Thank you for always thinking of me."

"Of course, love." Andy kisses my temple. "Always thinking of you."

I smile and he pecks my lips again before he goes to finish recording his vocals for the song and I just cross my arms and I watch and listen to his voice. His voice is so incredible, beyond belief. I couldn't help but feel proud of him.

A few days later, while Andy was finishing mixing for the Andy Black album, my band and I were beginning the writing process on our first acoustic record, an acoustic adaptation of Going to Hell, which isn't going to be out until next year, we have started pre-production already. I sat on the couch with my notebook, guitar and pen, and I started writing and in between, I'd take care of Blayde and the cats. I didn't realize it was almost 6:30 when I heard the front door open and close. I sigh and set my stuff away. Enough for one day. I thought. I'll go over it in the studio tomorrow with my band. I sit back, sighing softly.

"Hey, love." I look up and I see Andy, standing in the doorway to the living room. He set his keys and phone and wallet down and took off his leather jacket. I smile at him.

"Hey, Light." I say, beckoning him closer to me. "I'm sorry I didn't see you come in, I've been really busy today."

Andy walks over and he shakes his head at me, chuckling under his breath. I then take that chance to sit up and as he's standing in front of me, I wrap my arms around him. Andy's hands move to hold onto my waist and he kisses my forehead.

"It's okay." He murmurs. "I know how you are when you're working on stuff with your band."

I nod and he leans in and kisses my lips softly, tenderly and sweetly. I feel myself melting in his arms, into a pool of need and warmth floods my veins and my body. A moment later, he pulls away from me, and he rests his forehead against mine and I close my eyes, letting in his cigarette and cologne smell engulf my senses. As I reach my fingers to tangle in his hair, my hand is met with the back of his head and my eyes open. Andy's hair is back to being short again.

"You cut your hair," I whisper. Andy nods and he moves over so he can hold me in his arms while we lay on the couch together and I rest my head on his chest.

"I knew you were gonna say something," Andy murmurs, chuckling again.

"You can't seem to make up your mind, can you?" I say, looking at him. Andy kisses my head gently.

"No. I did make up my mind this time," Andy says, taking my hand, that was laying on the right side of his chest, in his and intertwining our fingers, his left and my right, our tattooed hands. "It was starting to get gross, and I wanted it to be manageable again."

I nod again and he kisses my temple and I just sigh as Andy's free hand moves to my back and makes circles there.

"I like it." I say. Andy kisses my hand and he smiles at me, showing all of his teeth.

"Good. I knew you would. Also, I know you're probably tired from working today," Andy says. "Why don't I take care of everything tonight? You can go relax. You deserve it."

"You're the sweetest boy ever." I kiss him softly. "Thank you, Moonlight."

"Anything for you, baby." He pecks my lips as he gets up and he heads into the kitchen and gets dinner started. I then head upstairs and I take a long shower to relax my muscles and then I change into some comfortable clothing- A black long sleeved crop top with white bats on it, and a pair of Andy's flannels. I pull my hair out of the bun that it's in and I let it fall onto my shoulders. I then head into the living room and I curl up on the couch. After a moment of letting my eyes close and I doze off, the smell of something sweet catches my attention. I open my eyes and I see Andy, standing there, in his orange Bengals shirt and his black flannels and he smiles at me.

"Don't fall asleep now." He says. He then sets a plate down on the coffee table in front of me. "Red Velvet French Toast- for my perfect girl."

"Oh, Andy." I murmur, as I stretch and yawn when I sit up. "You didn't have to do that, babe."

"I know I didn't have to, Lace, but I wanted too." Andy kisses my forehead. "Come on, my love. Eat up."

After eating dinner, Andy took Blayde to bed and he walks back downstairs and lays on the couch with me, holding me close and he wraps a blanket around us and we snuggle together and watch Netflix. The sweetness of the french toast keeps me awake for a while before we head upstairs to bed and before I fall asleep, Andy massages the last of the tension from my body, making me feel so much better than before. I then curl into my perfect boy and he kisses my hair and wishes me sweet dreams before I do go to sweet dreams.

A few weeks later, I was dressing up in a black dress with skulls and roses for a listening party I was going to with Andy for the release of his Andy Black record, after months of hard work, Andy finally released the album and I'm so proud of him. I had my crescent moon necklace on, a pair of silver cross earrings and a cross and crescent moon ring on each finger on my hands. My nails painted a deep oxblood red. As I was finishing my make up, Andy came in and he wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me to him. He smiles and he kisses my head.

"You look absolutely stunning, my love." Andy whispers and I smile at him as he looks at me in the mirror of our bathroom. I then turn and look into his crystalline blue eyes.

"Thank you, Moonlight." I say. "You don't look so bad yourself, babe."

He kisses me softly and I smile, letting my arms wrap around him and my fingers intertwine behind his neck. We kiss again for another few moments and then we pull apart.

"I'm so proud of you," I tell him.

"Thank you, Faith." Andy kisses my forehead. "That means a lot, coming from not only one of my favorite artists, but also from set artist whom happens to be the love of my life."

"I love you, Light." I murmur as my heart melts and he pecks my lips and hugs me tightly.

"I love you too, sweetheart." Andy murmurs. "I love you more than life itself."

"Let's go celebrate." I whisper. Andy chuckles and he takes my hand and we head to the party and the album is just perfect. Every song is incredibly well done and I couldn't be more happier for Andy.

The following day, I get a call from Travis to come and be a part of the Nitro Circus special: Crazy Train. Andy, Blayde and I travel to Travis's house, also known as Pastranaland and we spend a couple days filming and I get to catch up with the crew. Travis and I sat in his garage as he was fixing up his 199 for me to ride for the special as a treat because we had finished filming my skateboarding stuff and I always wanted to learn how to backflip a dirt bike and Travis was up for teaching me while I'm here and Andy sits with me and he watches Blayde and Addie chase one another and play and Travis and I, we talk and I couldn't help but feel happy.

"Thanks for inviting me to come by," I say. "I haven't seen you guys in a while and it's nice to be around the crew again. I missed you guys."

Travis turns to look at me and he smiles and pats my shoulder.

"We've missed you too, Lace." Travis says. "You've always been Nitro family. I wouldn't let you miss it for the world."

"I know you wouldn't. That's why you're my best friend." I say, chuckling and playfully punching his arm.

"Can I tell you something?" Travis asks. I nod and he wipes his hands clean of oil with a rag. "Listen. Ever since the accident, I didn't think you would still be here after all that. When I got the call that day, I was super afraid that you'd end up like Erik did. And I didn't want that to happen because I couldn't bear to lose you too. And to see you now, just full of life and not taking this world for granted, I'm so thankful to God that you're still around."

I take Travis's hand and I see him blink away tears, Erik Roner, Travis's best friend and member of the Nitro Circus crew, passed away recently in a skydiving accident. And I understand his pain because it would've crushed him if I had died as well.

"I'm not going anywhere, Travis." I say. "I have a wonderful husband in Andy and a wonderful daughter and a huge family of friends who love me and support me, including you. I'm not leaving anytime soon. I promise you that."

"I know," Travis tells me, leaning back in his chair. "We all love you, Lacey. That's all I'm saying."

"I love you guys too," I reply.

After spending a few days at Travis's house and catching up with the crew, Andy, Blayde and I head home and I get back to the studio to work on the acoustic edition of Going to Hell with my band. After pre-production is finished, Andy, Blayde and I take a flight to Cincinnati so we can go spend Thanksgiving with Andy's parents. After Thanksgiving, we pack up and we head out on our second honeymoon and as we're taking the flight there, I rest my head on Andy's shoulder. Andy smiles at me and he kisses my head. I cuddle into his side as much as I can and I smile. Because I know, no matter where we go, we'll always be together. Ready for the path ahead of us.