‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 6

(Hope you all enjoyed the last chapter! And I hope you all enjoyed the sliver of romance I added into the bit! Allright, in this next chapter, is the music video for 'Heaven Knows', the latest song off of Lacey's album with her band, The Pretty Nightmare and more ahead! xxx ~Tigerstar Massacre~)

I stared at myself in the mirror on the vanity that I was using for the final touches on my makeup before the music video shoot. Today, we were gonna be doing the video for 'Heaven Knows', our second hit track off our album, Going To Hell. I was in a black leather corset, a black skirt with studs on it, fishnets and my black high heeled boots. My hair was perfectly straight and curled on the bottom. I wore the black diamond half moon necklace that Andy gave me as a gift and the pendant lay against the start of my chest and the chain on my neckline. I went easy on the black eye shadow, creating a soft vintage look and I had light red lipstick on my lips. I took a deep breath and I just looked at the mirror again, looking at my reflection for a moment. I then heard the door open, I looked up through the mirror and I saw that Andy had come in. Andy had decided to come with me and watch this being done behind the scenes. I just ran my fingers through my hair. I was also doing this video on another one of my days off from filming The Crow. I had only a few more scenes left for that, the last part I remember was of me facing the third main thug, Dante and taking him out before I get down to the main villain, Crowley and the film would finally be done and set to release in May. Andy's long arms wrapped around me and that alone brought me back to reality. I leaned against his body, letting him hold me to his body

"You look beautiful, Faith." Andy whispered, his warm breath touching my skin. I smiled as he kissed my shoulder softly and leaned his head on my shoulder. His blue eyes shined brightly with his blonde hair and it actually brought his icy eyes out more.

"Thank you, Light." I said, as I turned around and I just wrapped my arms around him. He slipped his around me, his head leaning against mine. I then realized that after this scene was done for the video, I was gonna be stripped down and having a black cross painted across my body, from my chest down to.. (Y'all know what I mean). And I was gonna wear a black robe in the shot and then expose myself as the cameras rolled. Bam and I came up with this last night and I had to convince Andy that it would be okay which I'd forgotten, until now. I had to bring it up to Andy.

"There's actually something I want to tell you about," I told him. Andy's eyes opened and he looked at me, his eyes full of emotion.

"What is it, Faith?" He asked. I took another breath.

"Look, the next scene after this one," I explained. "I'm gonna need your approval of. I'm getting a black cross painted across my body and I will not be wearing anything underneath it when I open up the robe I'm gonna wear."

Andy's eyes went almost wide, like he'd been in a state of shock. I gulped softly and I could sense him getting upset, and I let my arms go from him and I gave him some space. His whole body tensed up with anger.

"You're serious?" Andy said, anger filling his voice. "Please tell me you cannot be serious."

"I'm serious. Bam and I talked about it last night," I replied, my voice becoming small. "Andy, please don't be mad."

"Don't be mad?" Andy scoffed. "Lacey, I can't let you do this. Do you realize that exposing yourself like that will give people the wrong message? I don't want the haters to have another reason to hurt you."

"Andy, it's already done. I can't back out of a scene that I already committed myself to. Please, try to support this. It's one simple take." I said. I couldn't take the intensity in the room anymore and I was just grateful when Bam knocked on the door to get me.

"We'll talk about this later," Andy walked out of my dressing room and I followed after he left and headed to where the first scene was being filmed, which was inside the hallways of the school that we were in. I then saw Andy smack Bam upside the head and Bam gave him a glare before Andy went and stood behind the scenes, watching me with his arms crossed. Bam was already behind the camera, waiting for me to take my cue.

"Action!" Bam said. I walked along the halls as I mouthed the words to 'Heaven Knows' and I leaned against the lockers with my arms crossed. Bam then called cut for that scene and then had me go to get my cross painted on my body. When I got my cross done on me, and I got my robe on and walked back out on set, Andy didn't even look at me. He was that upset with it. That hurt me a little. But I couldn't back out, I had to do it. So, I did the scene and then the final bits were of me being in the classroom with the kids and having some more kids sing the chorus of the song. The video was done and all Bam needed to do was edit it and get back to me about it.

"So, I take it, Six knows about your scene with the cross?" Bam said. I nodded. Bam sighed softly and then he wrapped an arm around me. "Just give a little time to cool off, once he does, he'll understand why you did what you did. He loves you and he'll never stop supporting all the things you do, Lace."

"Yeah. Thanks, Bam." I pecked Bam on the cheek. Andy was already taking off and I followed him after I hugged Bam. The car ride back was uncomfortable, Andy's anger made it that way. He was still seething mad at me for that. And because of that, when we got home, we got into a huge fight and I basically forced him to stay on the couch for the night and I went upstairs. I cried for a long time and then I called Kat and I talked to her and have her comfort me. Kat's someone I could always have a shoulder to cry on and she wouldn't leave my side. After I talked to her, I just lay in bed with Crow and Phantom and I just went to sleep without Andy's embrace of lullabies to help me. I slept without a single dream that night.

The next morning, I just sighed before I got up and I went into the closet to change into my Hunger Games shirt with the Mockingjay on it and a pair of black shorts and I just slowly walked down the stairs. I saw that Andy was outside, he was smoking a cigarette and I just slowly approached him. He had his back turned to me and I slipped my arms around his waist. Andy paused and then he kept smoking his cigarette, as if I wasn't there. I pressed my face into his bare back.

"Light." I said, breaking the silence. "Andy. Please talk to me."

He then turned around and I let my arms go from him and he stared at me. His ice blue eyes were full of anger still.

"There's nothing to talk about, Faith." He said, trying hard not to grit his teeth. "I just can't believe that you would do that."

"I'm sorry, Andy. I really am. I didn't mean to upset you." I told him. "It was Bam's idea as well. So don't blame me, blame Bam."

A look came over Andy's face, like he wasn't mad anymore. His eyes had gone from hard to soft again. His hands grabbed a hold of my hips and pulled me to his body. I took a breath of relief as I just wrapped my arms around him.

"I know you're sorry, Lacey. I know," Andy murmured. "I just feel as if when you exposed yourself like that, that I should be the only one who should see your body like that. No one else and I got overprotective. I know that you're just trying to make yourself known as an artist and I get that now. I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry for overreacting too."

I just took a deep breath of relief and I just took some strands of his blonde hair in my fingers and I just stroked his hair. And Andy's body began to relax at my touch, just like he always did.

"I forgive you, Light." I murmured. Andy held me closer and then he kissed my lips deeply and passionately and it felt like nothing had ever changed between Andy and I. Like everything was back to normal. We pulled apart and I just breathed in Andy's scent again as he kissed my temple.

"Besides," I said. "You were right. There's only one person who could see my body like that and that's you, Light. Because I trust you with my life and my heart."

A smile came across Andy's face as he kissed me again.

"I love you, Faith." He whispered, kissing my hair. Another smile came across my face.

"I love you too, Light." I lay my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me in an embrace. I hugged him tightly and he did the same, his fingers stroking my hair.

Later on that day, Andy made it all up to me by taking me out to dinner and we just spent the night together, watching his Batman movies after we had our fun (if you catch my drift), which I didn't mind because all that mattered to me was being close to my Light and just enjoying the moment. He just knew how to make a sticky situation so much better and easier for me. Andy and I were snuggled up together, our skin touching, my arms were around him and his were around me, and we were both held against each other closely. Andy breathed a soft sigh as I just caressed his tattooed skin, and he kissed my head softly and I lay my head on his chest and he began to hum 'Lullaby For A Soldier' to me and I began to just close my eyes and fall asleep. I finally felt at peace and nothing could tear me and Andy apart. For now, at least. We are inseparable.