‹ Prequel: Die for You
Sequel: Unbroken

In the End

Chapter 8

~A week and a half later~

The morning light greeted me as I woke up, and Blayde was asleep beside me on Andy's side of the bed, since the earthquake, she hasn't left my side, which I found cute, but also got to be too much for me. Crow and Phantom were curled up on the foot of the bed, sleeping. I then realized that today was the day that Andy was coming home from being in Australia and New Zealand and Singapore. A huge smile came across my face as I got Blayde to wake up and I got breakfast started. I was just excited for Andy to come home today. I changed into a True Blood shirt that went over one of my shoulders, leaving my tattoos exposed and a pair of black skinny jeans and I began to make breakfast for Blayde and I and when we had finished eating, I heard the door open. I paused and Blayde had left to see what or who it was and I heard a squeal coming from her. I sighed, thinking it was probably Bam or Rob or Travis or Kat. I then heard footsteps come into the kitchen and I then felt arms wrap around my body and hands cover my eyes. I paused but then a smile came across my face. I felt lips kiss behind my ear and neck, which made me shiver.

"Guess who?" I heard a deep voice whisper in my ear. I knew exactly who that voice belonged to, and it belonged to the man I love and the Light of my life. My smile got bigger before I spoke.

"Andy?" I whispered. Andy's hands dropped from my eyes and his lips kissed my temple. I could sense that he had a smile on his face before I was turned around and I met the ice blue eyes of my Light, the same ice blue eyes that I missed so much. He was wearing a cut up Batman shirt and his leather jacket and his black skinny jeans.

"Hey, beautiful." Andy murmured, smiling brightly.

"Light!" I squealed and I just hugged him tightly and I heard him chuckle as his arms wrapped around me in a simple embrace. I just breathed in his familiar scent of cigarettes and cologne, the scent I missed so much, even though I wore his clothes to bed at night when he left, it wasn't the same as actually having him here. I could feel tears coming into my eyes.

"I missed you, Light." I said, as my arms wrapped around his neck. Andy kissed me, he kissed me softly and deeply. Even though it was only a week, whenever Andy would come home and he'd kiss me, it took my breath away because of all the love that he shares for me and how much he missed me. We pulled apart and Andy kissed my forehead.

"I missed you too, my Faith." His hand touched my face and he stroked my cheek with his thumb. The tears began to fall and Andy's fingers wiped them away. "Aw, baby. Don't cry. I'm here now. And I'm not going anywhere for a while."

I just sniffled a little and Andy just held me in his arms, our bodies against one another's, the way it's always been. His fingers stroked my hair while his other hand made soft circles on my back. My fingers ran through his black hair. He had redyed his hair black again. I wasn't surprised until I felt something that wasn't normal. I noticed that he had a cut near his eye and it was bleeding.

"Light. You're bleeding." I told him. Andy's eyes widened and he let go of me so that he could stare into the mirror when he did look at his reflection, his hand covered the wound.

"Shit." Andy muttered. I walked up to the mirror and I just moved his hand away and I went upstairs, into our bathroom and I grabbed the first aid kit from under the sink. I then walked back downstairs, to see Andy sitting on the counter in the kitchen. I opened the kit up and I grabbed the peroxide bottle and a swab, a bandage and and I wet down another swab to wipe the blood off him. I just approached my Light, and he gave me a smile as I began to wipe the blood off his face. Once all the blood was gone, I reached for the other swab with the peroxide and I looked at him. His icy warm blue eyes watching every move that I made.

"This might hurt," I whispered, as I gently placed the swab on Andy's cut and Andy gritted his teeth in pain.

"Fuck!" Andy said, through his teeth. I moved my hand away and I gave him a sorrow filled look.

"I'm sorry, Light!" I said. Andy sighed, shook his head and he took my other hand in his and he kissed the back of my hand and then he kissed each of my fingers.

"No. Don't be sorry, baby. I know you're just trying to take care of me." Andy told me, kissing me softly. After cleaning up the wound (much to Andy's dismay), I put a bandage on his wound and I gave him a kiss and we pulled away.

"I'm not even gonna ask how this happened." I said, with a giggle. Andy opened his eyes after leaning his head on mine and he chuckled softly.

"I was being stupid, love. I slammed my face into my car door. Just promise me that you won't laugh." He explained and I just bit my lip, trying not to laugh. Andy rolled his eyes at me as I tried to calm myself down.

"I've seen worse, Light. Be grateful you aren't Bam." I smiled, kissing his jaw. Andy laughed and he kissed my hair.

"Or Travis. Or Rob," Andy stroked my hair with his fingers before his lips met my temple. "Thanks for fixing me up, my love."

"Of course, my Light." I whispered. In one swift gesture, Andy had moved so that I was sitting on the counter and Andy was standing in front of me. He was almost shirtless, because his Batman shirt was that cut up. I wrapped my arms around Andy, pulling him to me. Andy's arms wrapped around me and he leaned his head on mine and closed his eyes and he started breathing me in, my scent. I let my fingers run down his tattoos, tracing them gently. Andy breathed a soft sigh, as if he'd been longing for me to touch him and his body relaxed under my touch. His eyes opened and his fingers went under my chin and lifted it up so that he could kiss me. Andy kissed me softly, gently. I let my arms tighten a little for a moment as we kept kissing. We pulled apart again.

"God, I missed you so much, baby." Andy whispered, stroking my hair. A grin came across my face as I pecked his lips.

"Show me how much you missed me." I said, making my voice soft and seductive at the same time. Andy smiled and then in the simplest gesture, he had wrapped my legs around him as he stood between them. Andy then kissed me deeply and passionately. He threw all of his love into that kiss that we shared. He then deepened the kiss even more as I felt him reach for my shirt. I smiled as he then pulled away from my lips to take it off, leaving my skin exposed and my tattoos exposed.

"Light," I whispered. "Not in here. Blayde could be anywhere."

Andy nodded and then he carried me upstairs to our bedroom and he closed the door shut and locked it and he set me down on our bed. I smiled as he crawled up to kiss me again. As we kissed, I grabbed the controller for my IDock and I hit play. The song that played was 'All I Need' by Within Temptation. I placed the controller on my nightstand and Andy's lips left mine and started a trail down my neck and collarbone, leaving tender kisses and soft nips, which made me moan softly in my throat. I then reached for his Batman shirt and I slipped it off of him and I could see all of his tattoos now. He brought his lips to mine again, kissing me deeply but softly. I let my hands explore his body too, and when he bit down on my neck, I dug my nails into his back and that made him smile.

I'm dying to catch my breath
Oh why don't I ever learn?
I've lost all my trust,
though I've surely tried to turn it around

Can you still see the heart of me?
All my agony fades away
when you hold me in your embrace

Don't tear me down for all I need
Make my heart a better place
Give me something I can believe
Don't tear me down
You've opened the door now, don't let it close

I'm here on the edge again
I wish I could let it go
I know that I'm only one step away
from turning it around

In mere moments, Andy and I were nothing more than warm skin against warm skin and it felt so good to have Andy back home with me. His lips continued their trail down my neck, collarbone, my chest and stomach. The warmth of his lips and the cold of his nose ring and his lip ring felt amazing against me. He then started to kiss my scars that Blaze left a long time ago and the burn scars on my hip. And it wasn't long before he was inside of me and I began to moan and my nails started scratching down his back, which made him growl softly.

"I love you, Light." I said, as I moaned again. Andy kissed me deeply and he held my body to his.

"I love you too, Faith."

Can you still see the heart of me?
All my agony fades away
when you hold me in your embrace

Don't tear me down for all I need
Make my heart a better place
Give me something I can believe

Don't tear it down, what's left of me
Make my heart a better place

I tried many times but nothing was real
Make it fade away, don't break me down
I want to believe that this is for real
Save me from my fear
Don't tear me down

Don't tear me down for all I need
Make my heart a better place
Don't tear me down for all I need
Make my heart a better place

Give me something I can believe
Don't tear it down, what's left of me
Make my heart a better place
Make my heart a better place

It didn't take long before we both had collapsed against each other, Andy held me in his arms, tracing my skin with his fingertips and I lay my head on his chest and my arms were wrapped around him. Andy started humming something softly.

"So, does that show you how much I missed you, baby?" Andy murmured. I giggled softly and I just looked up at him and I just ran my fingers through his black hair.

"Yeah, it does. Plenty." I whispered. "How was it?"

"Fun," Andy said, as he made circles on my spine with his fingertips. "But, even though it was fun, all I kept thinking about was coming home and seeing your beautiful face, my Faith."

"Oh, Light." That made my heart melt and I kissed him gently. "You're so sweet."

He smiled and then he kissed my temple before just holding me close.

"I'm just happy to be home," Andy told me. I kissed his cheek.

"I'm happy you're home too, Light." I said. As I just lay there in Andy's arms, I just felt so happy, Andy stroked my hair again and he kissed my hair.