Status: RATED R DUE TO THE STRONG LANGUAGE AND POSSIBLE SEX SCENCES

A Different Legion of KillJoys

chapter 11

My eyes slowly lifted open
"wake up. wake up. please wake up. shadow. wake up!" Vio's voice was whispering
with a groan after noticing my hand felt wet, I slowly sat up.
"I'm awake. and wanna know what I missed. how's the war? who's wining? where's Feath? why is you're face covered in cuts?" I shot questions at him while sitting up...at least...trying to sit up.

" you haven't missed much and the war is better for our side, we are winning, umm...I don't know and my face is covered in cuts an blood because...I...ummm..."
there was a real long pause.

"just don't worry"
Vio pushed me down on the bed again after I tried to get up for the fifth time
"lemmie get up damn it!" I shouted.
"no! I don't want you to fall! you've been out for 2 days!" Vio, playfully grabbed one of the pillows from behind me an threw it at me; I giggled.
I grabbed another pillow an hit him back.

"well this escalated quickly." he giggled. before I know it there's another pillow rebounding off my face.

"hum..." I thought in my head of a way to catch him off guard...got it!
"Vio..." I purred; he looked at me.
"yhea." was the response I got. because the blanket was all out of place from when I tried to get up, my feet were uncovered.
"my feet are cold, could you pull the blanket over them pwease?" I have my best puppy dog eyes.
"sure." he smiled sweetly an made a move to pull the blanket over my feet.
I quickly rolled over an pulled him down. I grabbed a pillow an (playfully) knocked him round the head.
"why didn't I see that coming?" he mutters with a red face.

I let him sit up an grab a pillow...now this will be a fair game.

my mind is half on the fight an half on feath....i'm the only one that can calm her down an if I've been out for 2 days then...what if she's lashing out at everyone? what if her anger got the better of her? what if-

I jumped slightly when I must have blanked out the fight an received a pillow to the side of my head.
my eyes re-adjust their self's to see Vio's face inches from mine;
his deep, blue eyes grazing mine. (metaphor! not literally!)
his lips curved into a smile.

Vio's POV

She hasn't noticed how close I am.
her black eyes were piercing into mine, her cute face had a expression of deep thought plastered in to it...She hasn't noticed.
I don't really know why I have been trying to hide the fact that I absolutely love her. I mean, surly it should be obvious.
she's always my number one, unhidden concern. and the others know that.

oh no. now she has noticed...should I back up or...or should I kiss her?

I heard a deep chuckle from the back of the rom.
with a hint of recognition, my head turned.

"well, i'm sorry for interrupting a really cute moment but hugh...haha, I just had to see if I could take her or not."

"dark link." I growled.
"why are you even here? can't you wait till another time? maybe when I'm about to lay you down on you're death bed?" I spit.
"and how could you do that?" Dark link laughed practically in my face.
I couldn't answer.
"DRAW! I'M GUNNA MAKE YOU PAY, YOU SON OF A GOD DAMN GUN!" I scream with fire in my eyes; my sword in my hands.
he drew with a bloody sword...I noticed a red bit of cloth hanging out from his pocket...he didn't kill...did he?

and so we began to clash our swords together. if I don't break the mirror, then they'll only be one person alive for Shadow to adore. and that's me.