Status: RATED R DUE TO THE STRONG LANGUAGE AND POSSIBLE SEX SCENCES

A Different Legion of KillJoys

Screams And Cries

CC' S POV

I have been here for about a week . Man i can't believe they drugged me 3 times every day.My stomach has been stitched up and they have given me food yesterday. I have scars and wounds from the chains, weapons and electroshocks they do.And the worst part is that they put me in a room along with killjoys , wild ones and also some friends of us ,like Shadow the hedgedog, Andrenaline bomb and RC a female autobot, and they pour freezing water on us until some die from the cold or are to frozen to move.RC has lost energon but the decepticons give her enough for her to be activated .Although she has almost lost it cause they bit her , break her every day and sometimes put a scraplet , a mechanic "pet" that it's living metal.As they do that , we hear her screams and curses and me and shad wish to save her,but what can 2 little beings do about it? we can't fight huge robots!

I am with RC in a room as we hear Shadow strungle with EGGMAN as he tortures him.He on the other way is the most silent of all . But when he comes back to our cell we see he is a bloody mess .
" Enough Stop Stoooop"i hear him scream but this suprise me because he wouldn't make a sound
"He is done for now .Bring the other one." I hear FEAR'S voice say
Suddently a Shadow soldier and Starscream come in and unchains us. The shadow takes me and Starscream stands above RC.
"Go i ll follow"he says to the shadow .I wonder what is happening between those two.
The shadow drags me in the same room with Adrenaline and Shadow , who are covered in blood bruises and have wires on their temples.
'' What the freaking fuckery jello have you done to them you mothere fuckery fucker!" i spat as the shadow chained and wired me next to the others
"Now Now Destroyer no need to insult . On the other way though" he said as he peeked up the controller and smirked his disqussing black teeth showing " Scream , insult and curse as loud as you want.Nobody and i mean NO-BO-DY will save you " he said as he hit the controller and opened it all the way up to its terminal .I hissed in pain as the pain shot through my body.Then i felt the shower open and cold water falling and hitting my skin.As i was freezed and socked , a draq injected something in my arm while a shadow hit my stomach hard. Then i blacked out,but not before i hear evil laughs that made me sick.

RC 'S pov

"Starscream please help us . You don't deserve to be a decepticon . Megatron treats you like a dog while Optimus treats us like we are friends .
Please you need to come with us . With me "
" I know RC i know but I can't help it. Megatron destroyed my brother and i need revenge ."
" Optimus can help you .all of us can .please help me and the others please ."
" You are right RC . But I can't do it right away .I ll try to convince Megatron to be your torturer so that you won't get hurt ...Much "
" Ok Starscream .I know you don't want to hurt me ."
" RC ?''
" Yes"
" I ....ahh...love..you"
" I think i love you too but we can't do anything right now"
" i know.....Hey i need to take you to the other room "
"ok "