Status: RATED R DUE TO THE STRONG LANGUAGE AND POSSIBLE SEX SCENCES

A Different Legion of KillJoys

Vio's POV 'Shadow's falling'

Shadow stepped on the ground slowly.
then. we heard dark laughter from another room...Dark link.
"what the-" Sonic's question was silenced with a painful scream from Shadow.
"GET THAT LIGHT AWAY FROM MEEE!" she screamed as loud as she could.

without thinking I grabbed her an covered her eyes for her.
"Feather, can I have your jacket?" I asked while letting Shadow lean up against me.
"ugh! you're kindness is disCUSTING!"
Dark link growled.

I don't know why but beside the blush in my face, a massive fire was burning in my chest.
a whimper escaped Shadow's perfect lips.
with a sudden gasp, Shadow fell.
"hahahahaHAHAHAHhahaha!"

"what are you doing to her?!" Feather screamed. my violet eye's widened.
"ANSWER ME, DAMN IT!" she demanded. she was hardly ever angry, infact, from what I hared of her from shadow, she was a mute.
"well, to seal a certain deal with someone, I needed a killjoy sacrifice. i'm sure Shadow will do nicely, HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"I will not let you get away with that!" Feather shouted an started to charge at Dark link.

"LIGHTING! RIVERS!" it was almost like she was summoning things to kill Dark link with. an he sure as hell was drowning.
"WATERFALLS! MORE LIGHT!" we were blinded.
"Calm down! you've done enough!" Sonic yelled, but that didn't work.
with tears streaming down my red cheeks, I collapsed to my knees an shook Shadow's shoulders.
"wake up, come on, wake up. please wake up." but then it hit me. there's to much light. Shadow is basically what it says in the label, a living Shadow.
"NO MORE LIGHT!" I demanded.

of course this didn't work. Shadow's the only one that can calm Feather down.
"sonic!" I called; he looked over to me.
I covered my mouth, signalling for sonic to gag the screaming, rage.

while sonic was busy with that, I set my eyes out to see where this light was coming from...aha, judging by Shadow's state, it's from the celling.
i'm not gunna take you through mathematics but if I need around half of an acute angle of 70 to times by the room size of 5 meters then the direct light is coming from the corner of the ceiling. the left side.
"HEY! SONIC! MAKE SURE YOU GOT HER I THINK WE NEED TO CALM HER DOWN! I FOUND THE LIGHT!" I teased as sonic was nearly floored by Feather.

c'mon Vio, this is for her, she is in agony, c'mon, shoot.
other wise no more of her cute laughter,
or her sparkling eyes,
or her beautiful face,
or that special voice of her's
SHOOT!

Pulling back on a black arrow I done what I needed to.
"light's out." I laughed an expected Shadow to rise...she didn't...but there wasn't anymore light in the room...why wasn't she waking up?

"if you two are kissing in the darkness there then stop cause we need to go." Sonic said with a strain on his vocal chords as he spoke.
"she's not waking up." I replied with my violet eyes filled t the brim with water.
"she's not waking up!" I repeat, letting a few tears flow down my face. I held her close to I could hear her breathing. gentle an soft, hitching ever so slightly.
her hart beat was loud and her body was slightly twitching but why wasn't she waking up? I need- I mean...WE the killjoy's need her.

"carry her. we need to head to base." sonic said in a harsh tone.

with a sniffle I had her secure in my arms.

please Shadow. wake up. Feather will end up dead if you don't wake up an calm her the hell down. please Shadow. I...I think I love you.