Status: RATED R DUE TO THE STRONG LANGUAGE AND POSSIBLE SEX SCENCES

A Different Legion of KillJoys

Vio's POV Coma

Things just got personal between me an Dark link.
did you hear him? he said he needs a killjoy sacrifice an he think's he can go after -my- Shadow! nu-uh I am NOT letting that happen!

I still had Shadow in my arms as I was walking to my room.
"WHAT HAPPENED?" Red exclaimed as I passed him in the hall.
"she's...um...asleep." I said with a sigh.
Green was just walking away from blue, he faced me an instantly started running towards me
"is she dead?!" he panted
"so...no hello or hey or you alright just a IS SHE DEAD!" I rolled my eyes.
"An to answer your question, no she's not. she's just..." my eyes stung with water.

I pushed past everyone an entered my room.
man, what did she do to deserve this?
"vio...can I come in?" I heard Red ask at the door; with a huff I opened it after putting Shadow down.
"what happened?" Red asked.
"well...Dark link...he ugh, he..." I couldn't bring myself to even say it.
"go on." Red put a hand on my shoulder.
"he wants her for a sacrifice or something...he didn't explain much." I said with my head in my hands.
"aww, oh no. well, I bet we're strong enough to stop that." Red said in a happy tone.
"what...who's we?" I ask while wiping yet another tear away.
"the four swords you dummy!" Red joked.
"no. i'm goin alone. Dark link is now MY enemy not OUR enemy. he takes something that means the world to me away from me, then i'll take something that means the world to hi away from him, i'm gonna break that mirror. I am, and none of you are coming with me." I grunted.

*Red's POV*

I legged it out of there an ran up to Green
"Vio's gunna go smash the mirror." I panted.
"ehe? what mirror?" Green asked
"Dark link's mirror. he told me he's gonna go alone." I informed an got my breath back.
"what?! he can't do that!" I nodded in agreement.
"we need to find Andy." Green said with a sigh an walked away, dragging me with him.

"why?" I asked while trying not to slow down.
"Vio needs some sense talked into him." Green turned a sharp corner, causing me to crash into the wall, shoulder first.
"OW!"
"sorry Red."

when we finally found Andy, Green ordered me to talk
"Vio said that he wants to go after shadow link alone and uhm...he'll die if he dose...could you talk him out of it?" I mentally facepalmed
"ugh, sure. I can try." Andy smiled an gestured for Green to lead him to Vio.
I sure hope this works...

*Andy's POV*

once I got to Vio's door an knocked.
"it's. open." Vio growled. alright, if Red looks at me with puppy dog eyes again im gonna stitch his eyes shut.
I pushed in open an saw Vio sat next Shadow ghost holding her hand.
"what happened?" I asked as I grabbed a stool a sat next to him.
"nothing." Vio grunted.
"c'mon, Red tells me you wanna go against Dark link by yourself so something must have happened."
I noticed that Vio hadn't taken his eyes off of Shadow.
"why is she out cold?" I asked, trying to get Vio to face me. but it didn't work.
"Dark link." he growled.
"bro, it's hard to talk to you when your not making any sense." I sighed.
"Dark link wants her for something...I can't let that happen." Vio growled again.
"look, you can't go alone." I said, getting straight to the point.
"oh, I can." Vio laughed under his breath.
this was gunna be hard.
"what if he traps you? what if you get killed what if-" I was cut short
"I don't need to even be near him to defeat him. I just need to break what he relies on for life. I know that Green or Red asked you to try an change my mind but my mind is set. you can't change that. now, goodbye Andy." Vio showed me out an slammed the door.

I failed. if he dies...it's all on me.