Status: RATED R DUE TO THE STRONG LANGUAGE AND POSSIBLE SEX SCENCES

A Different Legion of KillJoys

An Evil Reunion

Third person's pov

Lord Megatron , the leader of decepticons, was walking in the desert with his soldiers on his tail. He couldn't understand why he needed them .All they did was whining about how hot was in the desert and that their cambles burned .
" Silence you fools. After all we are here to see an old friend of mine , so shut your mouths before i do ,permantly, and keep walking!"he said and turned around and kept walking with the head up like he was proud of him self .
Starscream was the only one who paid no attention to what 'lord ' megatron was saying. ' One day ill be the one who will have his head up and not you , you careless fool ' he thought to him self .
Decepticons where what is like the outcasts , as you can call it , but not the good meaning but the ones that they wanted to rule the world with slavation and fear and evil ..and death . The team concluded by the" Great " leader , Megatron , who was so selfish and Evil that even unicron had ones controlled him and some of it's heart remind inside him.,Starscream ,who is the one missunderstood and he has being to two paths the pure evil like megatrons or the pure good with ptimus prime , but he can't decide so he stays where he is ,Demolisher, the bit quiet guy, Cyclonus, the crazy and loud as a maniac freak guy, Thrust , Tidal Wave and Wheeljack who was once an Autobot but in a fire back at cybetron he thought that his best budy , HOT SHOT , abantoned him , nad he joined Megatron for revenge , but he is like Starscream.

After what seamed like an hour or so , Megatron Stopped and called out:
" Old friend Matriarch . It's me Megatron From Cybetron " and with that a huge building with a double F rose from the ground
Then A woman appeared ( god make her a woman ) who had a gold Shadow helmet and she had snake and a white and red robe covering her body.Her eyes were pitch black and her body was snow white.
" Oh Megatron you grew taller " she said to the leader of the Decepticons
" Why thank you ! I see that you have a new body ! Short but nice "he complimented back
" We shall go outside ! The sun is burning my black eyes out " She said and looked at his crew
" And also melts your soldiers ! we have freezing water to cool you off" she said and turned back