Awkward Stories

Story Two-- The Creepy Doll

At my school, we were allowed to wear our Halloween costumes the day of Halloween last year. Some people were like, "okay, whatever" and they wore some normal costume. Vampires, witches, hippies, and animals ruled and scavenged around the school in classrooms and hallways.

Now, I have a philosophy; "Gunna wear a costume DO IT RIGHT!" I mean SOOOOO many people can just wear a costume, but it takes a couple chosen few to pick their one idea and go all out!

My theme for my costume was "That doll that you have as a small girl, destroy, throw in a box in your attic/basement, and find when you're moving out of your parents place. You're thinking 'this is the creepiest thing I've ever owned!'" Hahahaha it was radical!

Woke up early, took a shower, did my make up, and then my hair. I grabbed a worn out shirt and a pair of jeans. I put them on. I put a on a converse under my jeans and one grey boot over it.

So here's an idea for a Halloween costume guys! Make sure to apply A LOT of black eye shadow around your eyes and to glare at people!

Anyway, I creeped people out and IT WAS FUN! Lol great times...great times!
♠ ♠ ♠
*sigh* so how often should I update?