Awkward Stories

Musical Test!

Hey, guys, it's been awhile since I posted a new story on here. So who's in for a weird and wacky story today? I am so too bad.
So April Fool's day. The day of fools. Though I don't understand...most of the people in my classes are so UNfool. If you don't know what 'fool' means, it's a safe way of saying "FUCKING COOL!", or 'fawesome' which means "FUCKING AWESOME!". Just a safe way not to get in trouble at school or with your relatives.
So, we did exams during the first of April. All of the teachers told us it was an April Fool's joke. Like hell it was. We still had to test!
Meh!
I was lead to believe we weren't testing so when I was at school I began to stress out cause I didn't study. So instead, I kept tapping my foot while I was waiting for the answers to magically come to my head. The suddenly, some girl in my class starts tapping her pencil! A guy started clicking his pen! And some other person started hitting his desk with his/ her hands.
Weird thing...we're all in beat to Teenage Dream by Katy Perry!
I'm not kidding or joking! It was sooooo weird! But awesome!
Some chick then started humming the lyrics, some other girl was shaking her water bottle, and someone (don't know who) then was blowing into their water bottle. Crazy right?
We were all in sync...and I started it!
Next we're all singing to the lyrics!
Hahaha then our teacher, who had stepped out of the room before this was started, cam back. She was beyond red and made us stop. She said if we did it again then she would give all of us big fat F's.
We all snickered a bit cause it was funny.
She left the room like five minutes later, and I started whistling to Whistle.
Everyone joined in til Caleb hissed that the teacher was coming back.
We all looked innocent as she came in.
It was so great!
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya guys go. Hope you enjoyed it!