Accidental Trust

10

I park my car in the parking spot that security told me to go to. I managed to convince my parents to let me go to Universal today, I made them think I was seeing Cara today. I text David that I'm here and get out of my car. 'im by the theater' 'ok' I quickly make my way out of the parking garage and out to where security checks bags before going into City Walk. I run though the crowd and I enter City Walk, seeing David right away since the movie theater is right by the entrance and exit of City Walk. I quickly walk up to him and we smile at each other. I wore my Bring Me The Horizon tank top and favorite shorts since it was hot today. "Where to first?" "Harry Potter world," I grab his hand and pull him along with me making him laugh. "Oh yeah, your a huge Harry Potter nerd." "Believe it! I love Harry Potter world." We get to Islands Of Adventure and scan our year passes before walking in. "Do you want to go straight there?" "DUH!"

We quickly walk to Harry Potter world and I smile to myself as soon as I see it. I can't wait for the extension to open this summer. "Which ride first?" "Dueling Dragons." We put our stuff in a locker and quickly get in line, "watch your step David. It gets dark and difficult to walk through." "Oh I know, I once walked into a wall." "I once walked into one of the poles and cut my thumb," I laugh and he laughs to. We reach the end of the and I pull on his hand to go on the blue dragon. "Why the blue one?" "Its better." "Really, I thought they were the same." "Yeah you would think that but for some reason everyone says the blue one is better over the orange one." We get in line for front row, which took longer compared to the other lines. "I NEED TWO!!!," the guy working the line yells. "TWO!!," David yells. He guides me through the line and we get to the front, people give us some looks. Hey people, I can't help it if you wall wanna stay in your groups of 4.
___________________________________________________________________________________
"Oh my god I haven't been on this ride in months," I stare at Rip Ride Rocket. We were about to go on. "I know me to, what song are you gonna choose?" "Paralyzed, what about you." "Same." "And this is why we get along," I smile up at him. They call us to get on and we quickly walk on the moving platform and get on the ride. Front row. "Fuck yeah!!!," I yell. I love being front row for this ride. I hear David laugh and we start going up the 90 degree angle that is the first part of the ride. The music starts playing and I sing along, I hear David singing along to. We get to the very top and start heading down when I feel the ride come to a sudden stop. My heart beat picks up, "David!!" I'm really scared of heights, I have only been stuck on 2 rides and they were indoor rides. "Aria its okay." "David I'm scared," I start crying. I can hear the other people screaming in panic and I grip my seat more and close my eyes. "Aria, Aria listen to me." "Y-yeah." "Hold my hand." I slowly open my eyes and I see David holding his hand out. I slowly grab my seat and quickly grab his hand. "Aria just listen to me, we're gonna be okay. Their gonna get us down safely." "David I'm scared of heights, I feel like I'm gonna fall out of my seat with us facing forward to the ground," I sob and hold his hand tightly.

"Aria, its going to be okay. I promise." His voice was so calm and he lightly rubbed his thumb on my hand and I close my eyes. "Just listen to me Aria." "O-okay David."

The entire time David spoke to me calmly, even though I couldn't see him I knew he was calm. The sun light was set directly on us which made us really hot. "Aria, Aria can you hear me." I was getting really hot, and I haven't had anything to eat since breakfast. We were to excited to go on rides we skipped eating. "David," I mumble. "Aria stay with me." "I feel light headed David," I mumble. "Aria, listen to me. Aria-"
___________________________________________________________________________________
"Aria, wake up." I slowly open my eyes and see David leaning over me. "Thank god..." I try to sit up and he keeps me still. You passed out from the heat and not having water and food in you. Shortly after you passed out they got the ride down and got us off." "Where am I?" "In the child pick up area, medics are here to." "She needs to drink and eat something," I hear someone say. "I can go get her something." "No, we have water and some food with us. Sit her up." David slowly sits me up and I stare at him, he had a worried look. They hand me a water bottle and I start taking gulps, "take small sips." I nod and take smaller sips.

After medics cleared me David helped me walk down the stairs and we go to the lockers for our stuff. Rest of the day we took it easy, only going on easy rides. "How long were we up there?" "About a hour." "A hour!?" "I know, I can't believe it either. But they got us down safely." It was night time now, and instead of going to see the Mardi Gras concert and parade, we decided to go another part of the park where it was less crowded. There was barely any people around. We sit down on a bench and I lean against him and he wraps his arms around me. "Thank you..." He was there for me again just like at the concert. Except I know this time he meant it. He kisses the top of my head, "anything for you." "Wait." I look up at him and he looks in my eyes. He was there for me as soon as he knew I was getting scared. He helped me stay calm before I blacked out. And then he helped me when medics was taking care of me. He's been there for me ever since the ride stopped.

"What is it?" No one, not even my best friend, has been there for me that much before. David is the first person. "I trust you David," I whisper. I close my eyes and I feel his lips slowly press against mine. Something inside me goes off, like fireworks and I kiss him back. Making David my first kiss.