Accidental Trust

11

I slowly pull away and stare up at him, I have been wondering what it would be like to kiss David and it was better then I thought. He holds my left cheek and lightly rubs his finger tips on my skin. I close my eyes from how good it felt and wrap my arms around his waist. "You were my first," I mumble. "I hope I wasn't bad, being your first kiss. I wanted it to be perfect for you." I laugh and look up at him. "I should be saying that not you." "Trust me, you are not bad. Your perfect." "I-I'm just so unsure of what to do and-" He chuckles and I feel my cheeks go warm. "Believe me, it just comes naturally as time goes on." "...How many girls have you kissed." It was killing me to know. "I don't think that really matters Aria, plus I think I know you don't want to know." "That many huh..." I let out a deep sigh and look down. He holds my chin and lifts my head up. "Aria, it shouldn't matter who I kissed in the past and who I been with, and that I'm your first boyfriend and first kiss. What matters is what is between us. Not our past." "You just seem.... experienced." "Do you want to know how I was when I had my first kiss?" I smile at him, "yeah." "Well, I was 15, and I finally got the guts to ask this girl out. Me being a shy 15 year old. We went to the movies, I didn't have a permit yet so my mom had to drive me. After the movie, I went outside with her, I was really nervous. Right when I kissed her, I heard my mom yell for me from her and she saw me."

I let out a small laugh and cover my mouth. "You can laugh," David smiles. I uncover my mouth and start laughing and he laughs to. "That had to be really embarrassing." "It was. My mom wouldn't stop bugging me who she was and that was when she gave me the sex talk." "Oh god, at 15?" "My parents didn't want me to know about sex till I was at least 16 so I wouldn't do anything before then." "Wow. Well aren't you lucky." "What do you mean?" "My sex talk was when I was 13, and all my mom told me is that if I had sex that the guy better wear a condom. But it's better to wait till marriage. And everything else I had to find out on my own." "Oh god, how did you learn everything." "People making fun of me for being innocent and bleh. And Shane Dawson. And All Time Low. They fucked up my mind," I laugh and he does to. "Well I can tell your still innocent, even before you told me." "How?" "Your eyes. Your eyes are big and innocent, you don't know what the world is like around you and your unsure of what to do." "Yep... Pretty much... But I didn't know my eyes gave it away." "Don't worry, I love your eyes."

I look at the time and realize how quiet it was. "Um. I think we should get going. I have a feeling people are leaving." We were in the farthest part of the park away from the concert. "Yeah we should, its really quiet down here." "Don't want to get in trouble by security. Some of them are asses." "Yeah they are." We get up and quickly walk back to the exit, we saw the last groups of people leaving, "shit," I laugh. I can't believe we stayed out there that long alone. We get out of the park and get back on City Walk where it was still crowded since it didn't close till 2 am. I let out a yawn and rub my eyes a bit. "You tired?" "Yeah." "Are you okay to drive home?" "I think so," I yawn the last word. I realize how sore I am from walking around all day and how tired I am. "I think you shouldn't drive home Aria." "I have to though David." "Your really tired, I don't want you to get in a accident." "David I swear I'm fine." "No, your not. I'm not gonna let your drive this late on the highway." "Then how am I supposed to get home." "You'll stay at my place." "David I can't." "Aria I'm not about to let you do this. Its dangerous." "But my car." "Come with me real quick."

I walk with him and we go upstairs to the tattoo shop and walk in. "David, what you doing here?," a guy at the front desk asks. "Where's Jack?" "He's in the back cleaning up. What's going on?" "I need to talk to him." "Jack! Little David is here!!" "Don't call me that," David says through his teeth and the guy laughs. A tall, skinny guy with skunk hair walks out and smiles down at us. "Hey little David." "Look dude, I need a favor from you." "What is it?" "Well, my first question is did you drive here." "No, took the bus. Car wasn't working." "Good, because I need you to drive Aria's car to my place." "Aria?" Jack looks down at me and I look away. "Look, you live really close to my place, and Aria lives an hour from here and I'm not gonna let her drive this late with how tired she is. Its to dangerous." "Aww, David has grown up." "Shut. Up. Will you?" "Sure, it'll be nice for a change to not take the damn bus." "Thanks. Aria?" I look back up at Jack and he smiles at me. "Hi there." "Jack don't hit on her." "I'm not, but I do need the keys and I need to know what car it is." "Um, its um. Its a black Honda, parked in E.T. 15." "Okay, I can find that." I give David my keys and he gives them to Jack.

"Thanks Jack, I owe you one." "I'm still making my list you know." "Yeah whatever." We walk out and go downstairs. "How do you know him?" "He lives near me, helped me get my job at one of the clubs here last year." "What did you had to do?" "It was behind the scenes stuff, nothing major. It was actually boring. Mainly cleaning after people left." We get to the parking garage and find his car. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I'm staying at David's place tonight.