Accidental Trust

13

I walk out of my class, I hate having a 8 am class and then finally waking up at after class is done. At least its my only class this semester. I have already decided on a school I want to go to in the fall, I just hope I get accepted. The only thing that would suck would about going to the school that I want is that it is 2 hours away from Orlando. I consider Orlando as my second home, Orlando is my choice city of concerts. And David lives in Orlando as well. I will also be farther from some of my closes friends. Lately one of my best friends of 6 years hasn't been talking to me, I mean she does talk to me, but not like how we used to. Ever since I told her about the school tour back in February and applying this month, she hasn't said anything. All she ever said about the school is the stuff she doesn't agree with. Which is why I still haven't told her about David. I know as soon as I tell her, she will not approve of David because of what happened the first time we met. She will say I'm being naive, not really seeing David for who he could be. Well she doesn't know David, and I plan to keep it that way. I finally have a boyfriend and I know she will judge him.

"Aria!," I stop and turn around to see Alex walking towards me. "Hey Alex," I smile at him and he walks up to me. "I haven't seen you around lately, where have you been?" "Oh you know, busy. And also due to the fact I only have one class and I get to go home after it," I laugh a bit and he does to. "I was wondering if you weren't busy, that we could hang out for a bit." I look at the time on my phone, well I guess I could stay. I don't volunteer till 2 and I can still go home to relax for a bit and change. "Sure."

We get the lounge in building 1 and grab a seat on one of the couches. I toss my purse and notebook down on the floor and relax on the couch. "So what have you been up to Alex." "School, I don't have the pleasure of only having one class." "Hey, I can't help it that I'm almost done with my AA and your not." "I only have one semester left." "Did you take summer classes like I did?" "No." I smile at him and he pushes my foot off the couch. "Well what have you been up to, seeing how your schedule is sooo open." "Practicing math like my dad wants, volunteering, future school stuff. And rest of the time I'm home bored." "Well how about I fix that." "How?" "We do our usual movie hang out at my place while we eat junk food." "Name the bad movie and I'll get it from redbox." "The movie was not that bad last time." "Yeah it was and you know it." "Yeah your right. So, Friday then?" "Yeah, sounds good." I feel my phone vibrate and I look at my phone, I see its David texting me.

"Who's texting ya?" "Just one of my friends." I quickly text David back and put my phone down. "By the way... I have something to ask you about." "What is it?" "Whatever happened to that guy you met at that concert?" I freeze up and look down. "Aria?" I look up at Alex, "well? I'm just curious since you never asked me for advice before on guys. And then all of a sudden you ask me." "I asked you because I didn't have any other guy friends to ask." "Aw, am I the only one?" "Ha, no. I just don't text them." "Aw, I feel special." "Shut up." He grins at me and starts laughing. "Anyways, whatever happened to him?" I have to lie. I don't want Alex to know. "Nothing happened between us, he never texted me back and I deleted him off my phone." "What's his name, want me kick his ass?" "No need, its April now. Not like it matters." "Yeah, your right. But I will kick a guy's ass for you." "Yeah, I know. You made that clear last semester."

I look at the time and I realize I'm hungry because I skipped breakfast. "Hey, I have to go. I'm starving and I want to relax at home before volunteering." "Why not eat here?" "Its free at my house, and I want to relax," he laughs. "That is true. Bye." "Bye." I walk off and look at my phone, David had texted me back a few minutes ago. I click his name on my contacts and call him "Hey I'm coming." "Cool, I have food for you." "You just made my morning." I hang up and quickly walk to the parking lot and find my car. I get in and quickly start my car while buckling up and I drive to the park where David is. When I reach the park I park in the small parking lot and quickly run out of my car and locking it before running off to where David was. I run up to him and wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me close. "Where's my food." "No kiss?" "Fine." I quickly kiss him and pull away. "Food. Now. I'm starving." David laughs and shows me the subway bag and I quickly grab it from him. He got me my favorite breakfast sandwich, steak egg white and cheese on flat bread.

We sit at a picnic table and we start eating. "When do you have to volunteer?" "Two, which means I can't stick around long. I'm sorry you drove here and I can't stay long." "Its fine, as long I get to see you I'm happy." I smile at him and take another bite of my sandwich. I don't know why I'm not telling my friends about David. Maybe its because at the beginning I made David sound like a bad person and that I should never trust him. So I have no idea how they will react once I tell them.