Accidental Trust

2

Aria's POV:
As soon I get home, I say night to my mom and go straight to my room and close the door before turning on the light. The thought of David and falling into the crowd stayed in my mind the entire ride home. I go in my bathroom and turn on the light, I look in the mirror, I knew I looked like shit. How did David see past this. I wash my face and wipe off my eyeliner, I'll just take a shower when I get home from my 8 am class. I'm to tired to get up at 6:30, I'll wake up at 7 and leave by 7:30. I finish up getting ready for bed and turn off my bedroom light and lay down in my bed, I realize I'm shaking and quickly get under the covers. I plug my phone in, the charger being right next to my bed. I stare at my phone, the texts that he sent me on the way home.

'hey its david :-)'
'lol hey i just got picked up'
'awesome'
'hey do you know what playlist live is in orlando?'
'yep :-)'
'lol are you going? i am'

I haven't heard back from him since. Then again he could have been driving. I turn my phone off and turn away from my phone and close my eyes. David still being on my mind. Remembering how he almost kissed me... Remembering how he held me... Remembering what it felt like when he lightly kissed the top of my neck... I let out a sigh and pull the covers up more to my face, I really hope this guy wasn't playing with my mind tonight... Its the last thing I need... Its the last thing my mind needs...
___________________________________________________________________________________
Class was hard to stay awake in, as soon I got home I went right back to bed. I didn't get home that late last night, the concert ended around 9:30, usually they end around 11. I finally get out of bed and take a shower, its about time I take one from last night. After I get done I check my facebook, my friends on a group chat kept asking me about the guy last night who tried to kiss me and I laugh to myself. But then then thought of David came back, the thought of David almost kissing me came back. I came so close to letting him.... I shake my head and message them. 'Sorry guys, you gotta wait. Got hw and dishes I gotta do first.' I go online for school and look up the homework assignments I need to do for class, then I see I have to take a online quiz. Well fuck. At least its online and not in class. If it was in class today I would have been screwed.

Around 12 I finally get done with everything I needed to do and go on my laptop. I look at my phone, I slowly get to David's text from last night and stare at it. Was he serious last night? 'Hey, just wanna say thanks for last night. I really needed it. I couldn't find my find.' I really don't expect a text back, he's a guy. My friend Alex is terrible at texting me, he takes a while or he just forgets about us texting. I go on facebook and see that my friends are online. Well I have to tell them sometime. I have other friends I need to tell as well. I ask my group chat if they want to know about David and of course they said yes. I tell them everything, starting with falling, and they wait till the very end. Jina was the first one to reply and said that at first it sounded weird then sounded sweet. Then I got messages from my other friends because all I sent them earlier was 'a guy tried to kiss me last night'. Of course they want to know.

So I ended up telling 9 of my friends about David. All of them wanting to know different things about him, but the truth is, I know nothing about him. All I know is his age, where he lives, and he lives in Orlando. That's it. The most common question my friends asked me what did he look like. David is really cute... He is the type of guy I would date. He was really sweet last night...
___________________________________________________________________________________
'Alex, I need your advice. I asked my friends who are girls and they aren't helping much.' 'Lol what is it?' 'Well. I met a guy last night and WHY DO GUYS TAKE FOREVER TO TEXT BACK.' I knew he was laughing at me right now. 'lol what do you mean' 'i mean i met a guy last night, he has my number, and he's not texting' It was 4 pm now. I mean he could just be busy. 'Well I can help you but I'm in class till 5:40' 'ok text me after class'. I get back to my friends on facebook, they keep wanting to know more, but I don't have more.

Before I knew it, it was time for dinner and I plug my phone in to charge before heading off for dinner. After dinner I clean the kitchen and go back in my room to get my phone. I see the green notification light for my texts and I quickly covered my mouth, seeing that David had texted me back during dinner. 'lol anytime love' I sit in my room for a bit and text 'i asked you last night if you were going to playlist live lol' I really don't know how to text him, the only guy I ever text is Alex and I barely know how to text him and he's my friend. But David... He seems like someone who wants to be more then friends. I notice that Alex texted me back to. 'he finally texted me back' 'well what's his schedule like' 'i dont know, all i know is his name, age, and where he lives' 'why so interested about him?' 'you dont need to know what happened!!' 'come on tell me xD' 'fuck no!'

I didn't hear from David or Alex the rest of the night, guys. I hate texting them so much.