Accidental Trust

5

I continue to watch as he walks past us again, my heart was beating fast and my mind was whirling. Not once has he contacted me, and he's the one who asked for my number. I warned Brooke and Lexi about him, to keep me away from him so I don't do something stupid. So he doesn't do something to me to make my mind go crazy again. "Aria, come on. Lets get away from him." Lexi pulls on my arm and we walk the opposite direction he was heading. "Damn he was cute Aria," Brooke whispers. "Told ya." "Why did he have to be a ass hat in the end," Lexi says. "I totally shipped you two the day you told me." "I hate him. I fucking how he messed with my mind that night, and he knew I never been with anyone or done anything, and he tried to take advantage of that. News flash guys out there, not every girl wants to be kissed after the first 2 minutes of meeting you. Even though you started off sweet." "What are you gonna do?" I lean against the wall and close my eyes, I want him to pay. I want him to know what it felt like when he played with my mind and then blew me off.

I open my eyes and stare back at them, "I'm gonna screw with his mind this weekend."
___________________________________________________________________________________
"Aria, I have never seen you this way before." "Brooke I'm a planner, that's what I do." "But I never seen you plan to hurt someone." "Please, I might not be the only girl he has messed with. He probably got farther with other girls then he got with me." "But you stopped him from kissing you." "He's still a fucking ass Brooke." I stare at her and realize I was shaking. She sits me down and I look down at the floor. We were at the hotel now. "You don't get it Brooke. I'm 22 in a month, and I have never been with anyone or done anything. I have been tired of waiting for the day a guy walks in my life and makes me feel happy and wanted. And he comes in and ruins it." "I never seen you this torn up before..." "Because I'm good at hiding things remember..." I have always been good at hiding my dark thoughts when I was younger. Brooke sits down by me and I rest my head on her shoulder. "Okay, do it." I look back up at her, "make him pay. Play with his mind." "So you agree I should?" "Yes. Where should we start?" "I don't know, maybe I should call Lexi since she'll be there first waiting in line and saving us spots." "That's a good start, maybe she'll see him."

I call Lexi and she answers right away. "Hey Aria, what's up." "Lexi, I have came up with a plan." "What is it?" "I need you to keep a eye out for David in the morning since you'll be there first. I want you to get in line near where he is." "Okay I can do that." "Okay thanks." We hang up and I get up and go over to my suitcase. I only packed my favorite band tank tops, a youtuber shirt, converse, and skinny jeans. Nothing really attractive to get a guy's attention. But last year I talked to a bunch of people wearing band shirts to. So maybe it'll work. I pick out my Pierce The Veil tank top that revealed my sides a bit but not to much and my other favorite pair of skinny jeans. "That's gonna look hot." "It better, because I'm wearing it to get his attention." "What if he tries to do something?" "I'm not gonna let him get to my head this time. I'll be smart." "Are you sure?" "You don't have to worry Brooke, I learned last time to not get lost in him." I have a whole plan to mess with his mind this weekend. Its only 2 days, but 2 days is all I need. He was willing to kiss me after 2 minutes, I wonder what he will want after 2 days.

I pick out another outfit for the dance party tomorrow night, my Black Veil Brides tank top where it showed my sides and the back was torn in different places. I'm wearing my favorite dark denim shorts, the same shorts I wore when I first met him. I know its gonna be hot at the dance party.

David you are going to pay.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Me and Brooke get to playlist and we quickly run to where the convention building was. When we get inside my jaw dropped at how many people were there already. I text Lexi to tell her we're here and she tells me to stay put by the doors that she was gonna come to us. Lexi soon finds us, "your in luck. I got here really early so I got up close in line, and so did David." "That's good." We walk with her towards the front of the line, wow did she get up far. Thank god Lexi is staying here and saved us a spot. We reach her spot and I see her other friends, one I recognized from last year and we say hi. "He's a few people behind us," Lexi whispers. "Okay, thanks." I straightened my hair again, and it looked better then it did yesterday. "I think he saw you when we walked past him." "Did he?" "Yeah." "Well looks like she's right, he's coming." We go quiet and I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and I see David smiling down at me. "Hi, I was wondering where you got that bagel," me and Brooke got bagels at Publix yesterday before we got to the hotel. "Sorry I didn't get it here, I got it at Publix." "Why Publix?" "It was on the way here." "Damn it, I'm starving and the food is expensive here." "No shit. I stayed her last year and as soon I saw how much food was I said fuck that and brought my own."

He laughs and smiles down at me, he has no idea who I am. That's perfect. "What's your name?" "Aida." Safe to use Aida, similar to Aria and I won't forget it. Who knows, he could remember my name. "Aida, I like it. I'm David." "Nice to meet you David." I knew he wasn't gonna try anything due to the fact I'm standing with my friends. "How old are you?" "21, I'll be 22 in a month." "Nice, I'm 22." "That's cool." "So um, you have a boyfriend?" Just like last time. "Nope." He smiles more at that. "Can we hang out sometime then?" "Sure." "Can I have your number?" "Sure." Me and Brooke are switching phones this weekend, just in case he still has my number. I tell him Brooke's number, "thanks. I'll see you around. I'll text you." "Okay, see you later." He walks back to where he was standing before and I quickly slap my hand over my mouth. Holy shit it worked. He has no idea its me. Brooke's phone vibrates, it was David. "Ready Aida?" I smile to myself and put Brooke's phone in my back pocket. He has no fucking idea.