Accidental Trust

6

As soon playlist people let us inside we ran to where the meet up lines were and chose which line we wanted to be in. Lexi and I had line pass while Brooke didn't but Brooke and Lexi's friend went together. Me and Lexi paid more to have our passes, we're gonna use them to full use. "I can't believe David walked up to me." "Maybe he finally saw a girl that was around his age." "Well that's true. I have no idea how many people are my age here." "Well youtubers are around your age, so that's good." "That's true, and I love it. Its not weird if I talk to them for a long time and hang out. Sorr Lexi." Lexi laughs, "I know what your talking about. I would love to be your age right now." "Not when you still get mistaken for 16." "Yeah that's true."

The three of us spent half of the day going to meet ups, meeting youtubers who were nice enough to meet people while standing around. We went to some performances, now its 2 pm and we're starving for lunch. Me and Brooke brought our own lunches and dinner since we're not staying here. Lexi is nice enough to let us heat up some easy stuff in the microwave in her hotel room here. Lexi gets her lunch and we get a table in the main convention room, music blasting and meet ups still going on. "I am poofed already," Brooke breathes out. Me and Lexi laugh a bit and I take a bite of my food. "We know how you feel Brooke, that happened to us 2 years ago when it was our first time. You'll be used to it next year." "Not tomorrow, we're gonna be dead." "Dragging ass." "Because how late the dance party goes." "Yep." "But we won't be the only one's dragging ass." "That is true."

We keep eating and I get a text on Brooke's phone. It was David. "Its him." "What did he say?" I open his text. 'hey, i wanna meet up, where r u?'. "He wants to meet up." "Do it." 'where r u?' 'by the stage in the main room' 'ok i'll be there in a sec'. "See you guys later, I'll text you Brooke." "Okay, good luck." "Thanks." I gather up my stuff and throw away my trash. I ate pretty fast. I quickly walk over to the stage and I see him waiting. I take a deep breath, okay. You can do this. Don't let him get to you. Get to him. I walk up to him, "hey stranger." He turns around and smiles down at me, "hey. Was wondering when I would be able to see you." "Same," I smile at him. "I was thinking we do a meet up together, see some performances, and do the jousting." "Lets do jousting first, the meet up I wanna go to doesn't start for another 30 minutes." "Sounds good."

We walk over to the jousting and wait in line, I have always wanted to do the jousting the past 2 years but never been able to. Then it was our turn and they give us the padded jousting sticks and we get on the inflatable jousting arena. I jump over to one platform and get on while he got on the other. "Ready Aida?" "Ready, and don't be easy on me." He laughs and grins at me, "now now I don't want to hurt you." You already have. "GO!" We start hitting each other with the jousting sticks, he gets the back of my legs and I fly forward making me scream. I fall off my platform and land on my face. I hear him laugh and I quickly get up, "think your so smooth huh." "Beginners luck?" "Yeah right." I get back on my platform and we keep fighting, he didn't go easy on me and I kept falling. I had hit him a few times but I always lost in the end.

We get off the inflatable, I was out of breath. "Thirsty?" "Yeah, but I have my own water." I pull out my bottle from my bag and take a big gulp. "Can I have some?" "Sure." I hand him my bottle and he takes a few gulps and hands it back to me. "Lets get to the meet up line, do you have a line pass?" "Yeah." "Perfect, so do I." We run over to where the meet up lines were and got right in the line pass line, I see Lexi and Brooke in a line together, I give them a small smile, making sure David didn't notice. "So Aida, since we have time before we meet Dan and Phil, I wanna get to know you." "Okay, ask away." "Where do you live?" "Deltona." "Where's that?" "Its about a hour here." "Wait, I know what your talking about now. Never been there." "Don't blame you, its boring." "I live here in Orlando." "That's cool, gives me another reason to come here more." He grins down at me and tries to hold my waist but I step back a bit. Keep pulling him in. Make him work for it.

We talk more, the line went fast for us. I got to learn more about him, he was into the same stuff that I'm into. The more we talked, the more he tried to hold my waist or hold my hand and I always stepped back a bit or pulled my hand away. I can't get sucked in again. After we met Dan and Phil, we decided to leave the main room and go the performance hall. I wanted to see Hanna Hart, she was hilarious in 2012. "I never heard of her." "You will love her trust me. Playlist 2012 is how I found her." "I believe you then." We run in and push our way to the front, just as Hanna and her friends and sister was getting on stage.

Half way through her set, David and I were cracking up along with the rest of the people in the room. I get a text from Brooke, 'how's it going' 'good, he kept trying to hold my waist and hand but i didn't let him' 'good, dont let him' 'trust me i wont'. "What's going on?" "Nothing, just texting one of my friends that are here." "Want to go see them?" "Um, sure. If you promise me one thing." "What is it." I motion him to lean in and he does, "meet me here around 8," I whisper in his ear. I quickly walk off before he could respond and I run straight to where Brooke and Lexi were. I can't believe I just did that. I never done that before. "Aria, how did it go." "It went great, he's in. Before I left I whispered in his ear to meet me in the performance hall around 8." "You gonna change into that outfit?" "Yeah." "I hope you can control him." "Me to."
___________________________________________________________________________________
I walk in the performance hall at 8:10, I wanted to be late to see if he was waiting for me. I had changed into my new outfit, it revealed more. I see David waiting and I stare at him for a bit. "Have fun Aria. Be careful." "I will." I walk over to him and tap his shoulder, he turns around and stares at me. I smile to myself, "come on lets get close." "Yeah," he mumbles. I walk ahead of him and he follows me, David if only you knew. We get to the front as the first act for the dance party started.

The dance party was a lot of fun, he kept trying to hold me but I danced to much for him to hold me. The dance party ended at 12, right on schedule. Me and Brooke have to get back to our hotel and sleep for tomorrow. "Come with me," he whispers in my ear. I nod and I let him grab my hand, he earned it for being patient. I walk with him and we walk out of the hall, down the long hall that was empty, everyone was leaving for their rooms. "David where are we going?" "You'll see." We keep walking and he looks behind us before going past the ropes that blocked off the entrance to the main hall near the main room. "David we can't be here." "Its okay, me and my friends did this last year. As long we're quiet enough they won't know we're here." I started getting nervous, I know what he wants. I have to think straight. It was dark in the hall now, with little light.

We stop walking and he turns towards me. I can't let him. "So Aida, I been wanting to ask you this all day." With every word he said, he had put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him. Think straight Aria. "What is it David?" "Were you serious when you said you didn't have a boyfriend?" "Yes." I could see him smile, "good." He lightly rubbed my arms and went to my cheek and held it where his fingers lightly rubbed there. My heart beat quickened up, focus Aria... "I think the next important question is, do you have a girlfriend?" "If I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't do what I'm about to do." Oh my god... I need a excuse to leave. I need it now. Come on Brooke... Come on Lexi.. Text me... The phone is on full blast for him to hear... Come on...

He leans in and raises my chin so that I was looking up at him, I could feel his warm breath on my lips, focus Aria... "How about you say we make one more memory tonight," he whispers and I let out a shaky breath. I feel his lips lightly touch mine and then the phone goes and I step back from him. My heart was still racing and I check the phone, Brooke telling me we have to go. "I'm sorry, I have to go." "Want me walk you to your room?" "No, I'm not staying here, remember?" "Oh yeah, I forgot." "I'll see you tomorrow?" "Yeah, but hold on for a sec." He pulls me towards him, "you have to make me promise." "And what's that?" "I get to have my turn tomorrow," he whispers in my ear and kisses my neck. I close my eyes and suck in a breath. I knew he was smiling to himself. "Deal." "I promise there will be more then that." "I believe you. But I really need to go." "Okay, night love." You don't mean it.

I quickly run off, I didn't want to walk with him. I keep running until I reach Brooke and I rest a bit and let out a huge breath. "Aria are you okay?" "We need to go, now." I grab her arm and pull her with me and we run to the car. We get in the car and I sit in drivers seat staring wide eyed. "Aria what happened." "He almost got to me Brooke. He was that close to kissing me, hi-his lips lightly touched mine as soon you texted me." "Aria..." "He's getting to me again Brooke, what do I do tomorrow." "Play with him more." "Brooke I don't think I can. You didn't hear what he told me. He has more for me." "Aria are you sure you want to continue this." "I have to. I'm gonna make him feel what I felt."